Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Polls: How Nigerians Played Into The Hands Of INEC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Polls: How Nigerians Played Into The Hands Of INEC (34317 Views)

2019 Polls: How We Saved Rivers From Destruction – Army / Senate Polls: How Gov. Udom Rejected Akpabio’s 30 Distress Phone Calls – Commiss / What A Shame. Atiku Played Into APC Hands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polls: How Nigerians Played Into The Hands Of INEC by Akalia(m): 11:36am On Mar 03, 2023
Johnthum:
Tinubu urchins should not rejoice yet. We sane Nigerians will reclaim our mandate stolen by Tinubu.

We shall reclaim our mandate by the grace of God.

Tinubu stole our mandate, but the only thing we will tell him is "Delay is not denial.

We sane Nigerians have only one thing to tell Tinubu,"Weeping may tarry for the night, but joy comes with the morning.

Fingers crossed 💯
Guy I am a staunch PO supporter and as such I am displeased with the outcome of the election because the electoral process was fraught with irregularities. However, I implore all the electorates who supported LP (myself inclusive) to move on, go back to the drawing board, restrategize, and bounce back in 2027.

Let's give BAT the benefit of doubt to prove himself in the next four years, if after four years the new government proves to have failed Nigerians at large then unseating the government will become a nation wide clarion call. In all, let the will of Jehovah God be done through Nigerians.
Re: Polls: How Nigerians Played Into The Hands Of INEC by Goke7: 11:39am On Mar 03, 2023
Akalia:
Guy I am a staunch PO supporter and as such I am displeased with the outcome of the election because the electoral process was fraught with irregularities. However, I implore all the electorates who supported LP (myself inclusive) to move on, go back to the drawing board, restrategize, and bounce back in 2027.

Let's give BAT the benefit of doubt to prove himself in the next four years, if after four years the new government proves to have failed Nigerians at large then unseating the government will become a nation wide clarion call. In all, let the will of Jehovah God be done through Nigerians.
That’s the spirit bro. The elections had taught everyone a lesson and politicians now know they must perform or get voted out
Re: Polls: How Nigerians Played Into The Hands Of INEC by easysunny(m): 11:40am On Mar 03, 2023
Nobody played in the hands of the INEC. Nigerians saw the evil plot, raised the concern right at polling units, yet INEC ignored them, & continued with their plans, with the help of the security agencies. It's a deliberate act.
But it's not yet over!
Re: Polls: How Nigerians Played Into The Hands Of INEC by KingFrank01: 11:40am On Mar 03, 2023
kponkedenge:
If it were up to me, elections would be done online so as to eliminate rigging completely.

There are several secured servers online INEC can host its site to prevent hacking.

INEC can then generate a one time token for Nigerians to login with their voters card and vote online.

All these hassles of corruption, would disappear, and it would increase the quality of candidates we would have.
No be everybody Sabi all this online stuffs.
What of our mamas and papas in the rural areas how will the vote.
Re: Polls: How Nigerians Played Into The Hands Of INEC by Johnson225(m): 11:41am On Mar 03, 2023
iamready2005:
shocked shocked shocked

Inec scammed Nigeria.

But our labour shall not be in vain.

I need old inactive fiverr seller accounts send me a WhatsApp message through the number on my signature.

How much you willing to pay for the account.
It’s been inactive for 2years plus
Re: Polls: How Nigerians Played Into The Hands Of INEC by PoliteActivist: 11:43am On Mar 03, 2023
Re: Polls: How Nigerians Played Into The Hands Of INEC by Softmirror: 11:47am On Mar 03, 2023
kponkedenge:
If it were up to me, elections would be done online so as to eliminate rigging completely.

There are several secured servers online INEC can host its site to prevent hacking.

INEC can then generate a one time token for Nigerians to login with their voters card and vote online.

All these hassles of corruption, would disappear, and it would increase the quality of candidates we would have.

grin
Re: Polls: How Nigerians Played Into The Hands Of INEC by Adabestseason(m): 11:48am On Mar 03, 2023
Needless posting this election is the best inec had ever conducted it was left for the electorates to monitor the results and police the officials for results to be uploaded.Returning officers were card carrying of political parties and majority of the so-called ROs were doing the bidings of their paymasters.So for your information JAGABAN has won and that stands

1 Like

Re: Polls: How Nigerians Played Into The Hands Of INEC by PoliteActivist: 11:48am On Mar 03, 2023
helinues:
grin

https://www.nairaland.com/7230596/important-things-should-discussing-during

When I created that thread, the oppositions didn't even have a clue about my questions...

But you said nothing about BVAS which is the biggest sign the result was predetermined by the elite, that it was not left to chance or the voters!
Re: Polls: How Nigerians Played Into The Hands Of INEC by sapientia(m): 11:49am On Mar 03, 2023
wallay77:
Lol...obidients lives in denial of the obvious truth ..how do u sell peter obi to the northerner who ain't on social media...if d election is rerun so far the northern people will vote...peter obi can never emerge victorious...

Yen yen yen

Tell your paymasters to conduct a credible election transmitted from polling unit.

We have passed all this trash you are vomiting.

Someone who is sure of winning can never rig.
Re: Polls: How Nigerians Played Into The Hands Of INEC by Gizer: 11:50am On Mar 03, 2023
PeinDanzo:
Mahmood Yakubu will die a very painful and frustrating death . .All Tinubu urchins and well wishers will go down in history as unfortunate fools serving a slave master and their children would be ashame of them just like how the Germans are ashamed of their Nazi ancestors
From their supporters you shall know them. Very toxic and wicked people. Claming religious. Nonsense. Why will u wish someone death. Its only u guyz from lagos, abuja and few states that are complaining. Other states have moved on to show you that they know they lost.
Re: Polls: How Nigerians Played Into The Hands Of INEC by MartinsD12(m): 11:51am On Mar 03, 2023
ijustdey:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/polls-how-nigerians-played-into-the-hands-of-inec/
Illegality will never stand, we good citizens of this country will never recognize Ahmed bola tinubu as president, never it won't happen .
Re: Polls: How Nigerians Played Into The Hands Of INEC by PoliteActivist: 11:54am On Mar 03, 2023
Adabestseason:
Needless posting this election is the best inec had ever conducted it was left for the electorates to monitor the results and police the officials for results to be uploaded.Returning officers were card carrying of political parties and majority of the so-called ROs were doing the bidings of their paymasters.So for your information JAGABAN has won and that stands

Do you know how many billions was spent on BVAS? Which was what gave the electorate hope the election might not be rigged this time. But fools were made out of them - the elite simply scuttled BVAS to make absolutely certain the predetermined result was arrived at!
Re: Polls: How Nigerians Played Into The Hands Of INEC by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:56am On Mar 03, 2023
Yakubu Mahmoud deserves to be stone to death. He's as evil as tinubu.
Re: Polls: How Nigerians Played Into The Hands Of INEC by PoliteActivist: 11:56am On Mar 03, 2023
wallay77:
Lol...obidients lives in denial of the obvious truth ..how do u sell peter obi to the northerner who ain't on social media...if d election is rerun so far the northern people will vote...peter obi can never emerge victorious...

Do the math if you can at all. PO does NOT need the core North to win!
Re: Polls: How Nigerians Played Into The Hands Of INEC by Tochitee(m): 11:56am On Mar 03, 2023
God bless the president elect
God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
God bless our dear nation Nigeria
God bless Nigerians
God bless APC supporters
God bless everyone that voted APC
God bless me
God bless you
God bless nairaland users
tinubu for,tinubu for you,tinubu for all.
Re: Polls: How Nigerians Played Into The Hands Of INEC by Karlifate: 11:57am On Mar 03, 2023
Nigerians are corrupt.

How do you expect the Nigerians at INEC to be any different
Re: Polls: How Nigerians Played Into The Hands Of INEC by Mfetenang: 11:57am On Mar 03, 2023
I love seeing IPOB people cry,it really makes me happy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Polls: How Nigerians Played Into The Hands Of INEC by gfon(m): 11:59am On Mar 03, 2023
wallay77:
You would still hang Peter Obi picture as president,mark my words bro.
Re: Polls: How Nigerians Played Into The Hands Of INEC by Bahamas95(m): 12:02pm On Mar 03, 2023
On saturday was the first time I voted and I regretted it. They always say our votes count and I decided to try it but was disappointed...... Even though I didn't have a favourite candidate before the election I was hoping it would be free and fair but that wasn't the case.

INEC na scam, nothing on earth will ever make me waste my time to vote again.
Re: Polls: How Nigerians Played Into The Hands Of INEC by Karlifate: 12:03pm On Mar 03, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Do the math if you can at all. PO does NOT need the core North to win!

How

Re: Polls: How Nigerians Played Into The Hands Of INEC by Omolomo4eva(m): 12:09pm On Mar 03, 2023
Thunder faya manhood Yakub
Re: Polls: How Nigerians Played Into The Hands Of INEC by Bintdawood(f): 12:12pm On Mar 03, 2023
JoshTim:
Ibos are pained. These motherfuckers voted for Obi 95% in the south east not sparing to vote for APC or PDP. They lost, a distance 3rd and still crying that they were cheated.

They are calling for a run off or cancelation of the election so as to correct the political mistake they made.

It's not really the defeat that pained them but the ascension of a Yoruba man, a record 2nd time while they never smelt or come close to being crowned the president. To them, they prefer Atiku than for another Yoruba man to be president. All their noise is sponsored by hate for Yoruba tribe. They can not bear the sight of a Yoruba ruling them.

They simply shot themselves on the foot.

Exactly my thoughts....
After all the propaganda about Yoruba Muslims and Yoruba Christians,I usually ask my self this...when did Yoruba people start seeing religion as a barrier between themselves? when? but they brought this up creating enmity when you can easily find a Muslim and a Christian Yoruba that share the same blood,they should kill their selves because of YOU abi? They live in their midst yet they disrespect them
My question is ....is there any tribe living comfortably in an Igbo land ?
Nigerians have voted for the person they want to,if you can't deal with it,leave the country or rather the continent because the GIANT OF AFRICA 🇳🇬 will be under JAGABAN 😎
#ifyoutreatuslikeanobodywegoshowyousaywebelongtoeverybody✌🇳🇬❤

3 Likes

Re: Polls: How Nigerians Played Into The Hands Of INEC by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 03, 2023
Classic Nigerian electoral response.

Ever since the days of UPGA, and even before, Nigerian politicians on the losing side always allege rigging. Not one of them accepts that they have lost (except GEJ ) but most all say 'We won'

At the end, Obi and Atiku are going to have to accept they have lost. Pity they cannot just sit down and do that. Tinubu won. It is sad, and that means that we have 8 more years at most of this same old stuff. Sigh
Re: Polls: How Nigerians Played Into The Hands Of INEC by enonche85(m): 12:24pm On Mar 03, 2023
Faber:
Oga they never played us the Obidients.
We only played a sucker to catch a sucker: we played dumber to them

For their minds we no wise abi? We are a new party, we no sabi rig, we no sabi go to court 😂😂

But let me give you a tip of the iceberg. There were millions of Nigerians accredited at their Polling units, and the accreditation data in the BVAS machines will prove that. They voted and their votes were not transmitted from the Polling units to the IReV because of the so called glitch bla bla. That's fine, and results were collated manually. Now where are the results as the total votes from the local governments did not correspond to the number of voters who were accredited at the Polling units. So after accreditation they changed their mind and went home and refused to vote, some decided to go clubbing, fishing or hunting 😂😂

Now if you said they voted, where are their votes?
There were local governments, wards in Imo State where absolutely no elections took place, but results were called. So BVAS machines used in those places must prove the ghosts that were accredited and how those ghosts voted in those polling units and whom they voted for.

The 2023 presidential elections had the greatest collections of PVCs since 1999 at 93% of 87 million total registered voters and yet the overall percentage of votes dropped to 27% lower than 35% recorded in 2019, whereas observers keep sustaining the fact the presidential elections of 25th February witnessed the highest turn-outs of voters since the return of Democracy in Nigeria. Some Observers have always been appointed by the EU to observe elections in Nigeria since 1999 elections.

Percentage of overall turn-outs was projected to be 45%, many of them were either disenfranchised, deliberately, by late arrivals of electoral officials, by thugs who hijacked the electoral process at the affected polling units and in many polling units INEC officials never showed up at all. Those who actually voted; their votes were slashed to favour the candidate declared the winner. There are about 10 million votes unaccounted for...and they belonged to Mr. Obi or Mr. Abubakar, because if they belonged to Mr. Tinubu, INEC for add am for him, to further increase his winning margin. Moreso, Mr. Tinubu is insisting the elections were free and fair, so not even one of his votes is missing....😂😂

the only part we were played was we believing buhari will give us a free and fair election, but it's obvious the inec chairman was receiving first hand orders from buhari to ignore Nigerians and do whatever tinubu wants.
Re: Polls: How Nigerians Played Into The Hands Of INEC by kkins25(m): 12:25pm On Mar 03, 2023
Bintdawood:

Exactly my thoughts....
After all the propaganda about Yoruba Muslims and Yoruba Christians,I usually ask my self this...when did Yoruba people start seeing religion as a barrier between themselves? when? but they brought this up creating enmity when you can easily find a Muslim and a Christian Yoruba that share the same blood,they should kill their selves because of YOU abi? They live in their midst yet they disrespect them
My question is ....is there any tribe living comfortably in an Igbo land ?
Nigerians have voted for the person they want to,if you can't deal with it,leave the country or rather the continent because the GIANT OF AFRICA 🇳🇬 will be under JAGABAN 😎
#ifyoutreatuslikeanobodywegoshowyousaywebelongtoeverybody✌🇳🇬❤

I see, but the northern hausa voted for Buhari based on merit and his marvelous strives on economic development, and not because of religious and ethnic affliations. Yeah right! Even APC knew, if they didn't use the MM ticket, Tinubu would lose to ATIKU or Kwankwaso..

If the people wanted you, there INEC wouldn't have done what it did.

1 Like

Re: Polls: How Nigerians Played Into The Hands Of INEC by ZombieSlayer1: 12:25pm On Mar 03, 2023
JoshTim:
Ibos are pained. These motherfuckers voted for Obi 95% in the south east not sparing to vote for APC or PDP. They lost, a distance 3rd and still crying that they were cheated.

They are calling for a run off or cancelation of the election so as to correct the political mistake they made.

It's not really the defeat that pained them but the ascension of a Yoruba man, a record 2nd time while they never smelt or come close to being crowned the president. To them, they prefer Atiku than for another Yoruba man to be president. All their noise is sponsored by hate for Yoruba tribe. They can not bear the sight of a Yoruba ruling them.

They simply shot themselves on the foot.
You people are the most disgusting tribe in this country. Everything to y'all is tribalism and it's always against a tribe that is better than you. Everybody, including your tribesmen and international observers are saying that this election was a sham but you fools, simply because of tribal sentiments, are gloating over the irregularities? I hope someday soon something that belongs to you is given to someone else and you come here on nairaland to complain.
God forbid!
You hate the Igbos so much but when they say they want to leave and form their own country you still say no. Isn't that the height of witchcraft? The Igbos will always be better than you. Even if you imbeciles make a stone your president, it's you people who will suffer

1 Like

Re: Polls: How Nigerians Played Into The Hands Of INEC by ZombieSlayer1: 12:28pm On Mar 03, 2023
Adabestseason:
someday soon you'll experience a similar situation where you'll be cheated of something that is due to you,I hope on that day you'll say this same thing you're saying here. You guys will see evil and say it's good thinking it'll benefit you. Isn't that the height of hypocrisy?
Re: Polls: How Nigerians Played Into The Hands Of INEC by JoshTim: 12:30pm On Mar 03, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:

You people are the most disgusting tribe in this country. Everything to y'all is tribalism and it's always against a tribe that is better than you. Everybody, including your tribesmen and international observers are saying that this election was a sham but you fools, simply because of tribal sentiments, are gloating over the irregularities? I hope someday soon something that belongs to you is given to someone else and you come here on nairaland to complain.
God forbid!
You hate the Igbos so much but when they say they want to leave and form their own country you still say no. Isn't that the height of witchcraft? The Igbos will always be better than you. Even if you imbeciles make a stone your president, it's you people who will suffer

Tribalism kill you there. Can a Yoruba man buy land in Igbo land....but yet you come to south west and live for many years. You must be one dumb fool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

AIT Cameraman Beaten At Obasanjo Son's Wedding / Checkout The Ongoing Construction Work At The Agege-pen Cinema Flyover (PHOTOS) / Tambuwal Bow Has He Visited Aliyu Wammako In Hos House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.