Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

I’ve Just Been Scammed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’ve Just Been Scammed (2278 Views)

I Have Just Been Kicked Out Of My Lekki Apartment (pics). / I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Husband – Daughter Tells Mom (photo) / This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ve Just Been Scammed by EzerforGod: 10:14am On Mar 03, 2023
Hello Nairalanders,

I’ve been following this page on Facebook where the admin. claims that he matchmakers people for a fee. I decided to give it a trial this January.
I chatted the admin. He asked me to send pay in 50K into his account that he will matchmake me with someone after payment.

I offered to pay 20%, which he later agreed and I made transfer.

I noticed that immediately the money hit his account, he stopped responding to my messages, and picking my calls.

I went to his page this match to call him out he blocked me. I’m looking for a way to recover my money back and to alert people about the page so that they don’t fall victims.

https://m.facebook.com/igboistsinglesindiaspora/?mibextid=LQQJ4d

Name: Ugochukwu
Bank: PalmPay bank
Account number: 9031201011

Re: I’ve Just Been Scammed by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 03, 2023
cheesy grin

woah 50k for relationship matching embarassed
#20% na 10k ba#

wait the individual wanted to connect you to elons daughter or what

abi na the otedolas him wan connect you to ni undecided

dude just give me 5k I'd match you with chidera, amina or yetunde... better house Wife materials

chaiiiii

modified: so the op na woman... lmao so these feminists are that desperate 😂😂😂😂

18 Likes

Re: I’ve Just Been Scammed by HopeNeverDies: 10:21am On Mar 03, 2023
Lol
Sounds funny..
Re: I’ve Just Been Scammed by ProphetM0hammad: 10:23am On Mar 03, 2023
The scheme was created to take advantage of ibo girls desperation to marry any man staying abroad, but you also fell for the scam too as an ibo boy

That una tribe problem don pass our power

13 Likes

Re: I’ve Just Been Scammed by Papichulostunne(m): 10:26am On Mar 03, 2023
Na you jonze nah.. Are you suffering from low self esteem that you can't meet a girl even online in diaspora and become friends?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ve Just Been Scammed by chatinent: 10:27am On Mar 03, 2023
Even AY won't publish this joke. Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Just Been Scammed by Pells1: 10:29am On Mar 03, 2023
That's how I got connected to Magnoliaa cry cry
Re: I’ve Just Been Scammed by OlawaleBammie: 10:38am On Mar 03, 2023
EzerforGod:
Hello Nairalanders,

I’ve been following this page on Facebook where the admin. claims that he matchmakers people for a fee. I decided to give it a trial this January.
I chatted the admin. He asked me to send pay in 50K into his account that he will matchmake me with someone after payment.

I noticed that immediately the money hit his account, he stopped responding to my messages, and picking my calls.

I went to his page this match to call him out he blocked me. I’m looking for a way to recover my money back and to alert people about the page so that they don’t fall victims.

that is why others are afraid of trusting u guys, tho scam knows no tribe but some are the custodians of crime grin

Igbo marry Igbo...wahala grin

Seni na only 10k u dash him, 20% of 50k is 10k na, so it's still small money, just take it as giveaway.

Igbo marry Igbo, see na Ur brother scam u and na family issues, make Una no loud am

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Just Been Scammed by Zonefree(m): 10:54am On Mar 03, 2023
A further proof that 98.974% of Nigerian girls just don't have sense.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Just Been Scammed by Zonefree(m): 10:55am On Mar 03, 2023
Papichulostunne:
Na you jonze nah.. Are suffering from low esteem that you cant meet a girl even online in diaspora and become friends?
OP is a woman. She's looking for abroad already made man. A story of how a thief met a bigger thief...No victor No vanquish.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Just Been Scammed by jeromestarks: 12:08pm On Mar 03, 2023
EzerforGod:
Hello Nairalanders,

op, you're a
Low self-esteemed bastard son of a wh,0ring mother.
You can't go out and woo a woman?
God punish your mama and the man who fvcked her to produce you. Idiot Op.
Re: I’ve Just Been Scammed by Offpoint1: 12:17pm On Mar 03, 2023
I refused the temptation to call what comes to my mind right now.
Re: I’ve Just Been Scammed by EzerforGod: 12:42pm On Mar 03, 2023
jeromestarks:
op, you're a
Low self-esteemed bastard son of a wh,0ring mother.
You can't go out and woo a woman?
God punish your mama and the man who fvcked her to produce you. Idiot Op.

Are you the scammer? For your information, I’m a lady.
Re: I’ve Just Been Scammed by EzerforGod: 12:48pm On Mar 03, 2023
azraeljaheel:
cheesy grin

woah 50k for relationship matching embarassed
#20% na 10k ba#

wait the individual wanted to connect you to elons daughter or what

abi na the otedolas him wan connect you to ni undecided

dude just give me 5k I'd match you with chidera, amina or yetunde... better house Wife materials

chaiiiii

modified: so the op na woman... lmao so these feminists are that desperate 😂😂😂😂

Well, I don’t see anything wrong with searching for love online. I’m a banker and I rarely have time to mingle with people. I made this post to caution my fellow ladies out there, so that they don’t fall prey. I’m not the type that is desperate for abroad based guys.
Re: I’ve Just Been Scammed by Ballzproblem2: 12:50pm On Mar 03, 2023
anybody who wants to pay to find a partner deserves to be scammed , better luck next time

4 Likes

Re: I’ve Just Been Scammed by nicerod(m): 12:51pm On Mar 03, 2023
Shame on you for not been able to ask a girl out.

Your type will be forming red pill nonsense.

Report to cbn,effc and police.

Re: I’ve Just Been Scammed by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 03, 2023
Happy birthday to you

Re: I’ve Just Been Scammed by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 03, 2023
lol i guess you are above 30 years sad where are all the guys you dated in your ashawo days? not one of them agree to marry you because of your bad character now you dey pay to get husband cheesy
EzerforGod:

Well, I don’t see anything wrong with searching for love online. I’m a banker and I rarely have time to mingle with people. I made this post to caution my fellow ladies out there, so that they don’t fall prey. I’m not the type that is desperate for abroad based guys.
Re: I’ve Just Been Scammed by EzerforGod: 1:14pm On Mar 03, 2023
Merch:
lol i guess you are above 30 years sad where are all the guys you dated in your ashawo days? not one of them agree to marry you because of your bad character now you dey pay to get husband cheesy

I’ve never been an Ashawo, and will never be one.
Re: I’ve Just Been Scammed by Generalkaycee(m): 1:23pm On Mar 03, 2023
So sorry for the loss. If I were you,I'll forget about the money
EzerforGod:
Hello Nairalanders,

Re: I’ve Just Been Scammed by Johnchrix(m): 1:23pm On Mar 03, 2023
This is serious grin
Re: I’ve Just Been Scammed by visaclick: 1:26pm On Mar 03, 2023
wait oh did u meanto write 5k?i assume is 5k u meant grin grin
Re: I’ve Just Been Scammed by EzerforGod: 1:28pm On Mar 03, 2023
visaclick:
wait oh did u meanto write 5k?i assume is 5k u meant grin grin

My friend was the one you scammed 5K not me. It’s even your page. It’s fun to you now but the repercussions will come tomorrow. Don’t worry.
Re: I’ve Just Been Scammed by visaclick: 1:32pm On Mar 03, 2023
EzerforGod:

My friend was the one you scammed 5K not me. It’s even your page. It’s fun to you now but the repercussions will come tomorrow. Don’t worry.
is this one getting deluional or are u going insane, my page? do i look like someone that will of twitter,tiktok,instagram,quora,reddit and other interesting and educating apps be wasting my life of facebook? eleyi ti ya were
Re: I’ve Just Been Scammed by EzerforGod: 1:38pm On Mar 03, 2023
visaclick:
is this one getting deluional or are u going insane, my page? do i look like someone that will of twitter,tiktok,instagram,quora,reddit and other interesting and educating apps be wasting my life of facebook? eleyi ti ya were

Busted. You’ve been caught. Quit scamming people, it attracts lots of curses on you and your generation.
Re: I’ve Just Been Scammed by visaclick: 1:44pm On Mar 03, 2023
EzerforGod:

Busted. You’ve been caught. Quit scamming people, it attracts lots of curses on you and your generation.
at this point it is pretty obvious you have gone mad and i wont be trading words with a mad person. if u sent someone a wooping 50k just to find someone to tell u she loves u then its only a mater of time before u take your own life.
Re: I’ve Just Been Scammed by Papichulostunne(m): 2:06pm On Mar 03, 2023
Zonefree:

OP is a woman. She's looking for abroad already made man. A story of how a thief met a bigger thief...No victor No vanquish.
Okay the OP want to made it sharply 😂
Re: I’ve Just Been Scammed by techWriter3: 2:25pm On Mar 03, 2023
A further evidence that 98

Emm, Check my profile if you need help with your thesis, assignment, statement of purpose, dissertation, or personal statement.
Re: I’ve Just Been Scammed by Geeveey: 2:49pm On Mar 03, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
that is why others are afraid of trusting u guys, tho scam knows no tribe but some are the custodians of crime grin

Igbo marry Igbo...wahala grin

Seni na only 10k u dash him, 20% of 50k is 10k na, so it's still small money, just take it as giveaway.

Igbo marry Igbo, see na Ur brother scam u and na family issues, make Una no loud am
your idiocy knows no bounds. So Yoruba ppl no dey scam each other abi? Try dey use sense instead of tribalism sometimes
Re: I’ve Just Been Scammed by badboyTee(m): 2:57pm On Mar 03, 2023
Merch:
this your bad mouth na top notch
Re: I’ve Just Been Scammed by badboyTee(m): 2:58pm On Mar 03, 2023
EzerforGod:
Hello Nairalanders,

I see you are in diaspora for a man but I can do one favor for you if you pass the ugly line I go dey knack you steady no emotions attached if you are in mail me

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Just Been Scammed by OlawaleBammie: 3:26pm On Mar 03, 2023
Geeveey:
your idiocy knows no bounds. So Yoruba ppl no dey scam each other abi? Try dey use sense instead of tribalism sometimes
and how does that change the fact that u re Osu??

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Davido Was Living In One Room Apartment In Fadeyi Will Chioma Date Him? / Man Weds Corpse / "beauty Is In The Eyes Of The Beholder" How True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.