Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,451 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Keyamo: Peter Obi And Labour Party Rigged In Enugu (Photos) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo: Peter Obi And Labour Party Rigged In Enugu (Photos) (60565 Views)

Election Was Rigged In Favor Of PDP To Punish Me - Bello Matawalle / Ortom: The Presidential And NASS Elections Were Rigged In Benue State / See How Presidential Election Was Rigged In Crossriver State By PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keyamo: Peter Obi And Labour Party Rigged In Enugu (Photos) by Mrmb: 11:26pm On Mar 03, 2023
ganisucks:
You guys faked this result, and now intend to use it as sympathy argument. Una dull, no be small.
All the papers are on one desk.
Chai, APC tu dull.
Dem don day sweat.
No wonder one chief justice was summoned to Baba Lagos House last night.

If APC had allowed Obi win , all eyes would have been on him.
But now, he will have three years of holiday to do as he likes.
This was my fear.

You are blinded by your arrogance and support for obinna. How is this a faked result?
You people keep making noise the election was rigged yet you won 12 states?
Tell me any election that has been this competitive in the history of the country. If we are to look carefully and investigate properly, the results obinna gathered in the SE were forged, the election in that region was massively rigged in his favor... Go to court, we will file a counter suit.... Obinna is heading for prison after he is caught in the rigging suit.....
Re: Keyamo: Peter Obi And Labour Party Rigged In Enugu (Photos) by bencr7: 1:56am On Mar 04, 2023
zelnababa:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUlEp1OHRMw
the cursed will follow obi for life
obi is already a millionaire already,I guess u are d curse one already
Re: Keyamo: Peter Obi And Labour Party Rigged In Enugu (Photos) by basybasy: 3:39am On Mar 04, 2023
Landowner101:
Tough times ahead for this APC guys, you'll defend case to a point that you'll start running away from injustice.
Mimi people. Who gets the judiciary self? they born them to touch Mr. President. Very soon, u will chief Justice of Fed. Paying homage to Jagaban. Obi own don finished. He should go and commit suicide or move on to avoid more beatings
Re: Keyamo: Peter Obi And Labour Party Rigged In Enugu (Photos) by basybasy: 3:39am On Mar 04, 2023
Landowner101:
Tough times ahead for this APC guys, you'll defend case to a point that you'll start running away from injustice.
Mumu people. Who gets the judiciary self? they born them to touch Mr. President. Very soon, u will chief Justice of Fed. Paying homage to Jagaban. Obi own don finished. He should go and commit suicide or move on to avoid more beatings
Re: Keyamo: Peter Obi And Labour Party Rigged In Enugu (Photos) by basybasy: 3:40am On Mar 04, 2023
ganisucks:

https://twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1631607996609331200?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet
Mumu people. They wan go Court. Who gets the judiciary self? they born them to touch Mr. President. Very soon, u will chief Justice of Fed. Paying homage to Jagaban. Obi own don finished. He should go and commit suicide or move on to avoid more beatings
Re: Keyamo: Peter Obi And Labour Party Rigged In Enugu (Photos) by Antivirus92(m): 5:34am On Mar 04, 2023
Softmirror:
THERE WAS MASSIVE FRAUD IN THE SOUTHEAST. THERE WAS ALSO SO MUCH BRUTALITY TOO. YOU GET INTIMIDATED IF YOU DEAR VOTE FOR ANYONE BUT OBI.
are you in the south east?
Re: Keyamo: Peter Obi And Labour Party Rigged In Enugu (Photos) by DeOTR: 10:38am On Mar 04, 2023
1x2x3:

And you think Tinubu inflated votes would remain? He didn't even get reasonable votes in most states if not for inflated results which must be vomited.
And you know Tinubu inflated votes, how?
He could inflate votes and he was humiliated in Lagos?
See, rigging is exaggerated in Nigeria.
Re: Keyamo: Peter Obi And Labour Party Rigged In Enugu (Photos) by Lightorder: 6:49pm On Mar 04, 2023
IGBOSON1:

I get where you’re coming from, but i’d rather use the term docile.

I firmly believe a lot of Nigerians came out last Saturday to try and effect a fundamental change in the dynamics of Nigerian politics and governance….yes, even in the north! Problem is, the malevolent and powerful forces holding this country to ransom….as few as they are, are in control of all arms of gov’t, instruments for dissemination of news and propaganda, and the state instruments of coercion! It’s now clear to even the most optimistic Nigerian that these evil forces are not gonna give up their ATM without a fight!

Unfortunately, something more drastic than just queuing up to vote in an election in which they are the umpire needs to be done to free Nigeria! Digging deeper into the issue, you can now understand why the likes of Mazi Kanu scared the shit out of them and why they were prepared to go to the ends of the earth and flout all international laws on rendition of suspects in order to kidnap him…and why they’re not prepared to obey a court order to release him! Other people the hegemonic establishment feared were the likes of Fela, Dele Giwa, Gani Fawehinmi, Kudirat Abiola, and just about anyone else prepared to look them in the face and challenge the status-quo!
Nwanne ,you are a genius

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Peter Obi And Labour Party Rigged In Enugu (Photos) by Tycyborg(m): 9:33pm On Mar 05, 2023
Brendaniel:

I have watched the video, it is a very big lie, that was in the night after election had taken place in Lagos where LP was voted massively, APC supporters stormed the collation room and where very angry that almost everybody voted for LP, abeg bring another propaganda...

All of a sudden it's a lie... But apc ones going round online is true right? Lol funny... Even the one from river state where they said a certain student found the result in the bush... Like are we kids... So if I want to make a paper vanish the first thing I will do is throw it inside the bush right? What a nolly wood movie? Oh I forgot the paper is fire proof and it's tear proof too and it's water proof so nothing can happen to it and no other way to get rid of it...
What was I even expect from people who believed a country president is dead and it was replaced by a clone from another country
Re: Keyamo: Peter Obi And Labour Party Rigged In Enugu (Photos) by Brendaniel: 9:56pm On Mar 05, 2023
Tycyborg:

All of a sudden it's a lie... But apc ones going round online is true right? Lol funny... Even the one from river state where they said a certain student found the result in the bush... Like are we kids... So if I want to make a paper vanish the first thing I will do is throw it inside the bush right? What a nolly wood movie? Oh I forgot the paper is fire proof and it's tear proof too and it's water proof so nothing can happen to it and no other way to get rid of it...
What was I even expect from people who believed a country president is dead and it was replaced by a clone from another country

is it not the same bush they were finding PVC's in different states in Nigeria?
Re: Keyamo: Peter Obi And Labour Party Rigged In Enugu (Photos) by zelnababa(m): 7:54am On Mar 06, 2023
bencr7:
obi is already a millionaire already,I guess u are d curse one already
ogbonu, you better face who laid the curse, ever since he left APGA has he made any headway in politics?
Re: Keyamo: Peter Obi And Labour Party Rigged In Enugu (Photos) by Js50: 9:32am On Mar 07, 2023
tesppidd:
lol

You got jokes...

Just like taking your exam sheet home for 2 days before going back to submit to your lecturer.

You really got jokes.

Sorry I'm seeing it this late.

I've confirmed my polling unit votes and it exactly the same. I don't know about others but I speak for my unit alone. I also believe if the results uploaded are truthful then, I wouldn't mind if it takes them up to a month.
Re: Keyamo: Peter Obi And Labour Party Rigged In Enugu (Photos) by Owontime: 9:37am On Mar 07, 2023
The IPOB pigs rigged massively in the South East thinking that would give them the presidency but they forgot that majority of the votes are in the North and you can't become president by being a regional champion. Fukc you losers, you IPOB pigs will never smell Aso Rock.
You better start your Biafran agitation because we really want you out of this country.
Re: Keyamo: Peter Obi And Labour Party Rigged In Enugu (Photos) by Tycyborg(m): 8:22pm On Mar 07, 2023
Brendaniel:

is it not the same bush they were finding PVC's in different states in Nigeria?

OGA PVC found in the bush or not... It's common sense. Those things might be propaganda cos it is simple... Do people now move around digging dirt to find things lol?
How come they randomly found PVC in the bush? Is that not suspicious?
They can find PVC but can't get to find people which was killed and burry in shallow grave so to raise alarm?
It's very funny... I can also pull such stunt.. I will get most of people I know collect their cards and put it in the dirt and miraculously finds it. Take a picture and video and vow to find the owerns then boom we are all good! I beg not everyone is a fool
Re: Keyamo: Peter Obi And Labour Party Rigged In Enugu (Photos) by Brendaniel: 8:26pm On Mar 07, 2023
Tycyborg:

OGA PVC found in the bush or not... It's common sense. Those things might be propaganda cos it is simple... Do people now move around digging dirt to find things lol?
How come they randomly found PVC in the bush? Is that not suspicious?
They can find PVC but can't get to find people which was killed and burry in shallow grave so to raise alarm?
It's very funny... I can also pull such stunt.. I will get most of people I know collect their cards and put it in the dirt and miraculously finds it. Take a picture and video and vow to find the owerns then boom we are all good! I beg not everyone is a fool

You are now sounding like a comedian....
Re: Keyamo: Peter Obi And Labour Party Rigged In Enugu (Photos) by Tycyborg(m): 8:34pm On Mar 07, 2023
Brendaniel:

You are now sounding like a comedian....

That is how reality sounds like...
Besides it's just the plain truth, any politians or their follows can do anything just for any reasons best known to them and that's politics for you... That is the main reason I dropped respect for all religions leaders that mingle with politics.
Re: Keyamo: Peter Obi And Labour Party Rigged In Enugu (Photos) by Brendaniel: 9:16pm On Mar 07, 2023
Tycyborg:

That is how reality sounds like...
Besides it's just the plain truth, any politians or their follows can do anything just for any reasons best known to them and that's politics for you... That is the main reason I dropped respect for all religions leaders that mingle with politics.

Nothing reality in your claims...
Re: Keyamo: Peter Obi And Labour Party Rigged In Enugu (Photos) by Tycyborg(m): 12:10pm On Mar 08, 2023
Brendaniel:

Nothing reality in your claims...

OGA just don't talk... If you disagree with someone you tender your facts in which they should be valid... But if you don't have a valid fact and still disapproving someone else's fact then you are just being ignorant ... Simple
Re: Keyamo: Peter Obi And Labour Party Rigged In Enugu (Photos) by Brendaniel: 12:30pm On Mar 08, 2023
Tycyborg:

OGA just don't talk... If you disagree with someone you tender your facts in which they should be valid... But if you don't have a valid fact and still disapproving someone else's fact then you are just being ignorant ... Simple

Like I said earlier, Keyamo is a lawyer, he can file a case in court for APC that the election was rigged in south east for LP, if he is not doing that then he is not even convinced of his claim, I know APC very well, if they had concrete evidence that is what they will do, if APC are not confident of taking their claims to court, that is the same claim you want me to believe, Labour Party is confident of their claim that is why they are in court, let APC do the same...
Re: Keyamo: Peter Obi And Labour Party Rigged In Enugu (Photos) by Tycyborg(m): 3:54am On Mar 10, 2023
Brendaniel:

Like I said earlier, Keyamo is a lawyer, he can file a case in court for APC that the election was rigged in south east for LP, if he is not doing that then he is not even convinced of his claim, I know APC very well, if they had concrete evidence that is what they will do, if APC are not confident of taking their claims to court, that is the same claim you want me to believe, Labour Party is confident of their claim that is why they are in court, let APC do the same...

First of all keyamo can't be on the case cos he is still an active minister which is minister of state for Nigeria delta... Now back to your second issue... Apc are already in court just like LP and PDP. So...?
Re: Keyamo: Peter Obi And Labour Party Rigged In Enugu (Photos) by yunus22: 12:58pm On Mar 14, 2023
SmartyPants:

Lol seems you were not informed...my guy done dey cry since
God bless you sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Osinbajo After Reading Buhari's Letter - Reno Omokri (Photos) / Rahama Indimi Divorces Mohammed Babangida. Leaks Audio Calling Him Out / Boy Shakes Hands With Osinbajo In Benin After Penetrating Into Crowd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.