Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,222 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Keyamo: Peter Obi And Labour Party Rigged In Enugu (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo: Peter Obi And Labour Party Rigged In Enugu (Photos) (60538 Views)

Election Was Rigged In Favor Of PDP To Punish Me - Bello Matawalle / Ortom: The Presidential And NASS Elections Were Rigged In Benue State / See How Presidential Election Was Rigged In Crossriver State By PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keyamo: Peter Obi And Labour Party Rigged In Enugu (Photos) by ganisucks(f): 12:42pm On Mar 03, 2023
Somewhere in Enugu, one handwriting, different polling units! And multiple cancellations!! Yet, they seek to take the moral high ground when talking about rigging!!

https://twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1631607996609331200?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

51 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Keyamo: Peter Obi And Labour Party Rigged In Enugu (Photos) by ganisucks(f): 12:42pm On Mar 03, 2023
You guys faked this result, and now intend to use it as sympathy argument. Una dull, no be small.
All the papers are on one desk.
Chai, APC tu dull.
Dem don day sweat.
No wonder one chief justice was summoned to Baba Lagos House last night.

If APC had allowed Obi win , all eyes would have been on him.
But now, he will have three years of holiday to do as he likes.
This was my fear.

502 Likes 50 Shares

Re: Keyamo: Peter Obi And Labour Party Rigged In Enugu (Photos) by FreeStuffsNG: 12:45pm On Mar 03, 2023
ganisucks:

https://twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1631607996609331200?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet
LP mob ain't seen nothing yet o. They will be exposed as criminal fraudulent election riggers in the business of manufacturing doctored Agulu results all over Igboland.

The Andrew Liver Salt effect will soon fizzle out while they do nothing about the curse placed upon Mr Obi by two notable Igbo men, Chief Victor Oye and Fr Mbaka here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUlEp1OHRMw

117 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Keyamo: Peter Obi And Labour Party Rigged In Enugu (Photos) by highchief1: 12:47pm On Mar 03, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

LP mob ain't seen nothing yet o. They will be exposed as criminal fraudulent election riggers in the business of manufacturing doctored Agulu results all over Igboland
nobody has the monopoly of going to court or talking about rigging.if I were Sowore i will start crying that I was rigged too.

100 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Keyamo: Peter Obi And Labour Party Rigged In Enugu (Photos) by Softmirror: 12:47pm On Mar 03, 2023
THERE WAS MASSIVE FRAUD IN THE SOUTHEAST. THERE WAS ALSO SO MUCH BRUTALITY TOO. YOU GET INTIMIDATED IF YOU DEAR VOTE FOR ANYONE BUT OBI.

238 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Keyamo: Peter Obi And Labour Party Rigged In Enugu (Photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 12:48pm On Mar 03, 2023
Quite sampling and recycling fake news up and down tongue
FreeStuffsNG:

LP mob ain't seen nothing yet o. They will be exposed as criminal fraudulent election riggers in the business of manufacturing doctored Agulu results all over Igboland

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: Peter Obi And Labour Party Rigged In Enugu (Photos) by inoki247: 12:49pm On Mar 03, 2023
Them rig Sowore too...

Everybody must go court...

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Keyamo: Peter Obi And Labour Party Rigged In Enugu (Photos) by ganisucks(f): 12:49pm On Mar 03, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

If you know how many ceehihey infiltrated INEC and APC, you will just start to cry.
Who do you think is feeding Labour all this evidence.
Una tu Bleep up, no be small.
I heard APC is panicking.

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Keyamo: Peter Obi And Labour Party Rigged In Enugu (Photos) by Landowner101(m): 12:49pm On Mar 03, 2023
Tough times ahead for this APC guys, you'll defend case to a point that you'll start running away from injustice.

157 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Keyamo: Peter Obi And Labour Party Rigged In Enugu (Photos) by inoki247: 12:50pm On Mar 03, 2023
ganisucks:

If you know how many ceehihey infiltrated INEC and APC, you will just start to cry.

Lol with all.ur thoery General backing someone, Power broker this and that jargons las las una still colet breakfast in Third class..

50 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Keyamo: Peter Obi And Labour Party Rigged In Enugu (Photos) by KingsCity: 12:51pm On Mar 03, 2023
I don’t see any rigging in those things. It’s obvious APC scored zero in those results

Keyamo is merely trying to divert attention from APC’s massive fraud

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Keyamo: Peter Obi And Labour Party Rigged In Enugu (Photos) by Softmirror: 12:51pm On Mar 03, 2023
ganisucks:

PANICKING?THERE WAS MASSIVE FRAUD IN THE SOUTHEAST. THERE WAS ALSO SO MUCH BRUTALITY TOO. YOU GET INTIMIDATED IF YOU DEAR VOTE FOR ANYONE BUT OBI.

duro4chang:
Yoruba votes = LP, PDP and APC
Hausa Votes = PDP, NNPP and APC
Middle Belt votes = LP, PDP and APC
Fulani Votes = PDP, NNPP and APC
Niger Delta Votes = LP, PDP and APC
Igbo Votes = LP, LP, LP and LP.

Tell me again, who are the bigots?

To an Igbo man, my thing, na my thing, but
your thing na our thing.

85 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Keyamo: Peter Obi And Labour Party Rigged In Enugu (Photos) by Tochitee(m): 12:51pm On Mar 03, 2023
upon all their glarring rigging see how God has humilated them. fucking dirty afgaEastern pigs.
God bless the president elect
God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
God bless our dear nation Nigeria
God bless Nigerians
God bless APC supporters
God bless everyone that voted APC
God bless me
God bless you
God bless nairaland users
tinubu for me,tinubu for you,tinubu for All.

97 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Keyamo: Peter Obi And Labour Party Rigged In Enugu (Photos) by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:51pm On Mar 03, 2023
Is he saying you rigged I rigged?
And you say this animal is a SAN.

OK Court over to you to cancel everything.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Keyamo: Peter Obi And Labour Party Rigged In Enugu (Photos) by Ekejoestar(m): 12:52pm On Mar 03, 2023
All the more reason to cancel the election and conduct a fresh one

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Keyamo: Peter Obi And Labour Party Rigged In Enugu (Photos) by Brendaniel: 12:52pm On Mar 03, 2023
Funny how APC is trying accuse LP of rigging.

If all the parties are complaining of rigging, why not just conduct another election

APC is like a man who was caught stealing from everyone then tries to accuse everyone of stealing from him to legitimize his stealing

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Keyamo: Peter Obi And Labour Party Rigged In Enugu (Photos) by Ofunaofu: 12:54pm On Mar 03, 2023
Festus kayemo should take LP to court

Is he not a lawyer, infact a SAN

How did he even become a SAN sef, Oh! I forgot, this is Nigeria

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Keyamo: Peter Obi And Labour Party Rigged In Enugu (Photos) by Asgard13: 12:55pm On Mar 03, 2023
All this up and down stories ..

Why not wait till we get to Supreme Court

Then we know saints and sinners

Why the rush …

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: Peter Obi And Labour Party Rigged In Enugu (Photos) by Scream(m): 12:56pm On Mar 03, 2023
The election should be cancelled then.

10 Likes

Re: Keyamo: Peter Obi And Labour Party Rigged In Enugu (Photos) by Feggie3: 12:56pm On Mar 03, 2023
ganisucks:
You guys faked this result, and now intend to use it as sympathy argument. Una dull, no be small.
All the papers are on one desk.
Chai, APC tu dull.
Dem don day sweat.
No wonder one chief justice was summoned to Baba Lagos House last night.

If APC had allowed Obi win , all eyes would have been on him.
But now, he will have three years of holiday to do as he likes.
This was my fear.
There is no problem. Let them cancel Enugu, Rivers, Lagos and Akwaibom election let us revote and see who will win squarely.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keyamo: Peter Obi And Labour Party Rigged In Enugu (Photos) by azpekuliar: 12:57pm On Mar 03, 2023
Asgard13:
All this up and down stories ..

Why not wait till we get to Supreme Court

Then we know saints and sinners

Why the rush …

Abi. We saw what the Tribunal did in Osun state. PDP overvote, APC overvote so make we kuku deduct all the invalid PU results and know the actual winner. Shikena. Next time you no go overvote.
The new electoral act is also enriching election dispute adjudication.
You say you go transmit electronically in real time, you no gree transmit in real time. Okay were are the ones you transmitted and the time stamps bring dem out…tech will play a big role here
e go sweet oo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keyamo: Peter Obi And Labour Party Rigged In Enugu (Photos) by tesppidd: 1:01pm On Mar 03, 2023
These people still do not understand that we do not care who rigged where.

We are only demanding to know why the results were not uploaded in real time and we want the polling units uploaded so we can compare with what Mahmoud announced.

Stop grasping at straws by telling us other people rigged here and there.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Keyamo: Peter Obi And Labour Party Rigged In Enugu (Photos) by atdscentofwater: 1:02pm On Mar 03, 2023
grin
Equation Balance then.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keyamo: Peter Obi And Labour Party Rigged In Enugu (Photos) by Reelmii: 1:02pm On Mar 03, 2023
Wahala full this election grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: Peter Obi And Labour Party Rigged In Enugu (Photos) by dyera(m): 1:02pm On Mar 03, 2023
We are saying is that there was massive rigging in the election and the system that was put in place to curtail rigging was jettison by Inec, now let's do the needful cancel the election. So We are not to argue with kayemo whether there was rigging in the south east.
Re: Keyamo: Peter Obi And Labour Party Rigged In Enugu (Photos) by cadomi9884: 1:02pm On Mar 03, 2023
Yfs eu l

Re: Keyamo: Peter Obi And Labour Party Rigged In Enugu (Photos) by Abbeyme: 1:03pm On Mar 03, 2023
This is fishy!!

Why if the APC did this shading by themselves to appear as a victim.

You there are 40 voters and they all voted LP with 7 different agents at the polling unit?

Talk another thing, abeg.

4 Likes

Re: Keyamo: Peter Obi And Labour Party Rigged In Enugu (Photos) by madridguy(m): 1:03pm On Mar 03, 2023
grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keyamo: Peter Obi And Labour Party Rigged In Enugu (Photos) by Femisol(m): 1:03pm On Mar 03, 2023
Afternoon food don ready for Obingoes grin grin

Dem like insults, fake news and mob attack pass fight grin grin

Keyamo go collect wotowoto

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Keyamo: Peter Obi And Labour Party Rigged In Enugu (Photos) by IgOga(m): 1:03pm On Mar 03, 2023
grin grin grin

All of una dey rig na the youths I pity wey wan die ontop politician matter

2024 Obi go decamp go APC

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: Peter Obi And Labour Party Rigged In Enugu (Photos) by ecomalchemistt(m): 1:03pm On Mar 03, 2023
Obi is a winner

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

First Sleeper Spotted In The 8th National Assembly (PHOTOS) / Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character / Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.