Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Keyamo: Peter Obi And Labour Party Rigged In Enugu (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo: Peter Obi And Labour Party Rigged In Enugu (Photos) (60548 Views)

Election Was Rigged In Favor Of PDP To Punish Me - Bello Matawalle / Ortom: The Presidential And NASS Elections Were Rigged In Benue State / See How Presidential Election Was Rigged In Crossriver State By PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keyamo: Peter Obi And Labour Party Rigged In Enugu (Photos) by leanonme82: 2:28pm On Mar 03, 2023
Ekejoestar:
All the more reason to cancel the election and conduct a fresh one

You and who? Joker. You want to cancel my vote? We are not voting again in my state please. angry We like our result.

Go on twitter and see people posting their snapshots of iREV polling sheet and what they snapped at their PU. It all matched, people from Kaduna, Gombe and Ekiti states. My state will take INEC to court if they try that nonsense. We are not re-doing any election. They can cancel rivers though and places affected in Lagos if they find it to be true. Thats all.
Re: Keyamo: Peter Obi And Labour Party Rigged In Enugu (Photos) by Ibman: 2:29pm On Mar 03, 2023
We are talking of rigging by stealing LP votes of over 400,000 in just one state Lagos
this one is here showing us cancellation on result sheet of just 100 .
is this man ok
Re: Keyamo: Peter Obi And Labour Party Rigged In Enugu (Photos) by TrumpDonald2: 2:34pm On Mar 03, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

LP mob ain't seen nothing yet o. They will be exposed as criminal fraudulent election riggers in the business of manufacturing doctored Agulu results all over Igboland.

The Andrew Liver Salt effect will soon fizzle out while they do nothing about the curse placed upon Mr Obi by two notable Igbo men, Chief Victor Oye and Fr Mbaka here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUlEp1OHRMw

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Did LP get one vote in Buhari's polling unit?

You urchins are very stupid. Brain dead I swear. God forbid

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Keyamo: Peter Obi And Labour Party Rigged In Enugu (Photos) by NakedTruth4eva: 2:35pm On Mar 03, 2023
Mumu people grin They should prove that in court grin They are raising specks of dust because they are not getting an easy pass. The fraud called APC will be decimated in court.
Re: Keyamo: Peter Obi And Labour Party Rigged In Enugu (Photos) by chamboi1: 2:37pm On Mar 03, 2023
Scream:
The election should be cancelled the .
but we didn't take a vow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUlEp1OHRMw
Re: Keyamo: Peter Obi And Labour Party Rigged In Enugu (Photos) by Mickykarim: 2:38pm On Mar 03, 2023
ganisucks:
You guys faked this result, and now intend to use it as sympathy argument. Una dull, no be small.
All the papers are on one desk.
Chai, APC tu dull.
Dem don day sweat.
No wonder one chief justice was summoned to Baba Lagos House last night.

If APC had allowed Obi win , all eyes would have been on him.
But now, he will have three years of holiday to do as he likes.
This was my fear.

THEREFORE, WE SHOULD YOUR OWN NONSENSE AS THE TRUTH!
Re: Keyamo: Peter Obi And Labour Party Rigged In Enugu (Photos) by casualobserver: 2:39pm On Mar 03, 2023
INEC says Tinubu won, Obi and Atiku say they won. ladies and gentlemen we have 3 presidents: 1) Obi the president of the courts (since he is very comfortable there) 2. Atiku president of Dubai and 3) the Jagaban Borgu, Asiwaju bola Tinubu, bona-fide president elect of Nigeria according to the body that declares the president of Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Peter Obi And Labour Party Rigged In Enugu (Photos) by Yagier: 2:40pm On Mar 03, 2023
IGBOSON1:

Good, so join in the call for the cancellation of the election since you claim the โ€˜innocent and angelicโ€™ APC were โ€˜cheated and intimidatedโ€™ in the south-east, and that LP were running scared that APC were about to record โ€˜impressiveโ€™ numbers in the region and hence had to be contained!

Fools!
na eye go clear,nah still no wan get any iota of reasoning senseโ€ฆzombie dem!

Re: Keyamo: Peter Obi And Labour Party Rigged In Enugu (Photos) by ProphetM0hammad: 2:43pm On Mar 03, 2023
Abbeyme:
This is fishy!!

Why if the APC did this shading by themselves to appear as a victim.

You there are 40 voters and they all voted LP with 7 different agents at the polling unit?

Talk another thing, abeg.

You mean APC did that in Enugu of all places wow!
Re: Keyamo: Peter Obi And Labour Party Rigged In Enugu (Photos) by Jack500: 2:43pm On Mar 03, 2023
ganisucks:
You guys faked this result, and now intend to use it as sympathy argument. Una dull, no be small.
Chai, APC tu dull.
Dem don day sweat.

This was my fear.

Sharap! Loser.

What happens to the cabal or your nonsense privilege information?

Tinubu will rule you and your papa. Ode
Re: Keyamo: Peter Obi And Labour Party Rigged In Enugu (Photos) by Feggie3: 2:44pm On Mar 03, 2023
Iwedunloye:

Obi wonโ€™t get 2/3 even if you claim he has 90% in those states
Obi will comfortably beat Tinubu blue black in these 4 States
Re: Keyamo: Peter Obi And Labour Party Rigged In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 03, 2023
KingsCity:
I donโ€™t see any rigging in those things. Itโ€™s obvious APC scored zero in those results

Keyamo is merely trying to divert attention from APCโ€™s massive fraud

That's why you are not fit for reputable organisation job. Just dey do your teaching job jeje in kiddies academy. But if you do my kind of work, that alteration has invalidated that information. And let me help you further, APC don't need more than that to prove LP rigged too irrespective of how much APC rigged, got it?
Re: Keyamo: Peter Obi And Labour Party Rigged In Enugu (Photos) by Akanbimi: 2:47pm On Mar 03, 2023
You're as dumb as you all come.

When it comes to LP malpractices, you guys want to feign saints. They practically paid people to vote LP in my area. Mumu lots.

ganisucks:
Chai, APC tu dull.
Dem don day sweat.

This was my fear.
Re: Keyamo: Peter Obi And Labour Party Rigged In Enugu (Photos) by BreconHills(m): 2:48pm On Mar 03, 2023
Rayban25:

Even you yourself is disgusted by what you're saying.

Disbelief stage. Stage 1
Re: Keyamo: Peter Obi And Labour Party Rigged In Enugu (Photos) by DriveByKiller: 2:49pm On Mar 03, 2023
The first qualification to be an APC spokesperson is to be a complete idiot.

Like Keyamo, Lai, and that Igbo woman when feyvhandle social media for Bubu before
Re: Keyamo: Peter Obi And Labour Party Rigged In Enugu (Photos) by ofuonyebi: 2:49pm On Mar 03, 2023
Obi don LULE...
ATIKU ON FALL YAKATA

UP UP JAGABAN!! OF AFRICA!!

LET THEM CRY GO TO COURT...AND WASTE THE REMAINING MONEY USED FOR VOTE BUYING

Thereafter...they will return to cry more
Re: Keyamo: Peter Obi And Labour Party Rigged In Enugu (Photos) by boxypane(m): 2:51pm On Mar 03, 2023
They will call these proofs lies. Headless/thoughtless mob.
Re: Keyamo: Peter Obi And Labour Party Rigged In Enugu (Photos) by Masterito(m): 2:52pm On Mar 03, 2023
Not all Nigerians are corrupt. It will be safe to tell yourself how corrupt you are than generalise it.
Karlifate:

Very different context.

Now, you're taking it personal. grin

Whatever it seat well with you OR not, I don't care. Nigerians are corrupt.

Until we change our mindset as individuals, the corporate institutions will keep getting rotten, till it collapses without remedy.

I hope it doesn't get to that point, before everyone changes themselves, which is the real change we clamour for.

You can't just be cutting the ears of grasses & expecting them NOT to sprout back. cheesy
Re: Keyamo: Peter Obi And Labour Party Rigged In Enugu (Photos) by BeardedmeatR(m): 2:52pm On Mar 03, 2023
ganisucks:

https://twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1631607996609331200?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Bring them to court keyamo and stop bleating like a goat on heat.
Re: Keyamo: Peter Obi And Labour Party Rigged In Enugu (Photos) by BeardedmeatR(m): 2:52pm On Mar 03, 2023
boxypane:
They will call these proofs lies. Headless/thoughtless mob.
Bring it to court nah. It's a simple sturvs.
Re: Keyamo: Peter Obi And Labour Party Rigged In Enugu (Photos) by Dottormentor: 2:53pm On Mar 03, 2023
Labour party rigged so tey forget their brain yeye people
ganisucks:

https://twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1631607996609331200?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet
Re: Keyamo: Peter Obi And Labour Party Rigged In Enugu (Photos) by Brendaniel: 2:53pm On Mar 03, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Whoever want to cry blood beta start crying blood now, one thing is certain as death there can never be a fresh Election in 2023,

We don't have the finances and i think it is plain stupidity for our nation to go nd borrow money for an election undecided

Besides if the election inec spend years preparing for didnt go well what is the probablity an election organised with few weeks will be better smiley

In Nigeria we are losing it seriously, Elites/woke generation define credible election as when incumbent lose and a new party wins.

As an educated nigerian to define a Leader, he/she will most likely describe a Clergyman.

my ratings for Nigeria youths IQ keep dropping like Naira, we honor tew much nonsense in these country

Oga shut up, what is the cost for justice?
Re: Keyamo: Peter Obi And Labour Party Rigged In Enugu (Photos) by Father254: 2:56pm On Mar 03, 2023
ganisucks:

I thought this man is a SAN ?
Carry the evidence to court as other parties are putting up their evidence too.

You want to see our own? No .

Meet us in court . All results must be cancelled.
Fresh election conducted.

Free and fair elections is possible in this country.

No Bivas no election.
Thanks.
Re: Keyamo: Peter Obi And Labour Party Rigged In Enugu (Photos) by Emanodimo(m): 2:58pm On Mar 03, 2023
Is there a party called A in Nigeria, because I can see agent signature on party A with zero votes.
Re: Keyamo: Peter Obi And Labour Party Rigged In Enugu (Photos) by bolademi(m): 2:59pm On Mar 03, 2023
ganisucks:

So Labour Party rigged election in Enugu too
Wayo man
Re: Keyamo: Peter Obi And Labour Party Rigged In Enugu (Photos) by Mrpojj(m): 2:59pm On Mar 03, 2023
ganisucks:

LoL kayamo waited till now to show us this
I am still trying to figure out the fraud he is talking about.
Why una no post results of units wey una win , wen others were posting results
Re: Keyamo: Peter Obi And Labour Party Rigged In Enugu (Photos) by Brendaniel: 3:01pm On Mar 03, 2023
Tycyborg:

I have a video of LP rigging... It was on YouTube... Lot of unused new vote papers with already LP finger printed on it. Go and check it on YouTube so what's the point

I have watched the video, it is a very big lie, that was in the night after election had taken place in Lagos where LP was voted massively, APC supporters stormed the collation room and where very angry that almost everybody voted for LP, abeg bring another propaganda...
Re: Keyamo: Peter Obi And Labour Party Rigged In Enugu (Photos) by Brendaniel: 3:03pm On Mar 03, 2023
brutal1:
You go school? Conduct another election... grin na birthday party you call am? Una fit fund am?

is it your money too that should not be spent to do the right thing?
Re: Keyamo: Peter Obi And Labour Party Rigged In Enugu (Photos) by Bluntemperor: 3:04pm On Mar 03, 2023
inoki247:
Them rig Sowore too...
Everybody must go court...

chei,chei,chei!
All of them rig,na!
Imagine,PDP Zero result in the whole Anambra!
biko,na lie be that,not even single one Vote in Stella Odua 's Constituency?
abi,Una de whine Nigerians ni?
Which manners of callous rigging be this?
Re: Keyamo: Peter Obi And Labour Party Rigged In Enugu (Photos) by Brendaniel: 3:04pm On Mar 03, 2023
Fiscus105:

Why not using the remaining money left in CBN vault to do as many presidential elections as we want?

Because I know, if they do it 100 times, irrespective the party that wins, at least one party must complain.

not about complain, it is about getting the process right....
Re: Keyamo: Peter Obi And Labour Party Rigged In Enugu (Photos) by stasius: 3:06pm On Mar 03, 2023
Someone should screenshot the tweet before he deletes it.
He is not even smart enough to change background.
Shameless old fool.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

First Sleeper Spotted In The 8th National Assembly (PHOTOS) / Shettima And Bandits' Negotiator, Tukur Mamu (Throwback Photo) / Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.