Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Why Did The South West Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did The South West Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? (1912 Views)

Which States Will Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? / Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi / APC Targets North’s Bloc Votes, PDP Rules Out South West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did The South West Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? by DMerciful(m): 2:27pm On Mar 03, 2023
Those numbers you see were rigged numbers. Tinubu did not get upto 5 million votes
famouscargo4u:

See you. If not for the redesignee Naira notes and fuel saga, he would have gotten at least 70-80% of the votes.
Re: Why Did The South West Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? by Iamgrey5(m): 2:27pm On Mar 03, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Ibadan is the whole SW? That's okay.
Ibadan is the center of the South West and where Tinubu had the highest number of votes..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did The South West Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? by Sammy07: 2:28pm On Mar 03, 2023
Parachoko:
The result from Ondo and Ekiti really shocked Obi supporters grin

Obi supporters were so shock because Christians totally dominate the two states, so they do not understand what was happening grin

Nah the way dey start to dey curse Ekiti people com funny pass 🤣🤣🤣

I swear, they were Yoruba Christians in Ondo and ekiti won't vote for bat.

I was like, you dey whine me ni?😀😀
For this same Ondo

2 Likes

Re: Why Did The South West Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? by Parachoko: 2:30pm On Mar 03, 2023
Sammy07:

I swear, they were Yoruba Christians in Ondo and ekiti won't vote for bat.

I was like, you dey whine me ni?😀😀
For this same Ondo
The people of Ondo took the matter personal 🤣

Tinubu got the highest percentage in the 2023 Presidential Election in either Ondo or Zamfara

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Did The South West Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? by Kyase(m): 2:31pm On Mar 03, 2023
senatordave1:
Before the polls,I projected that tinubu will get bloc votes from sw because the sw usually gives her sons bloc votes from awo to abiola to falae and obj.I calculated that 55%-60% of sw and 35% of the north will be ok.again,pdp and lp were sharing from same vote pool meaning they will divide their usual 45%.after sometime,I feared tinubu might not get bloc votes due to the sophistication of the sw,influx of settlers,civility mm ticket,civility.although he lost osun and Lagos,the remaining 4 states pushed him to victory.I wonder why...

Cc mynd44
Seun
Obinoscopy
Nplfmod
Legendhero
Kyase
Indispensable
Parachoko
Pakute
Raumdeuter
Pasdingshot
Beremx
Obembet
Cajal
Muykem
Seunmsg

With that rubbish dey did?
Re: Why Did The South West Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? by Sammy07: 2:33pm On Mar 03, 2023
Parachoko:
The people of Ondo took the matter personal 🤣

Tinubu got the highest percentage in the 2023 Presidential Election in either Ondo or Zamfara

Next time they won't use religion.
Na Lagos Yorubas they can try the religion shit on them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did The South West Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? by Parachoko: 2:35pm On Mar 03, 2023
Sammy07:

Next time they won't use religion.
Na Lagos Yorubas they can try the religion shit on them.
The South West didn't give him a very good vote though

I thought he will have the kind of votes he had in Ondo State all over the South West
Re: Why Did The South West Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? by senatordave1(m): 2:39pm On Mar 03, 2023
Kyase:

With that rubbish dey did?

How
Re: Why Did The South West Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? by senatordave1(m): 2:40pm On Mar 03, 2023
Parachoko:

I thought he will have the kind of votes he had in Ondo State all over the South West

True.I calculated that tinubu will get at least 3 million votes in sw and beat obi and atiku by 2 mil

2 Likes

Re: Why Did The South West Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? by Sammy07: 2:40pm On Mar 03, 2023
Parachoko:

All this wahala won't let him get good votes na.

Many people are tired of APC government bro.

If not for his good works and personality.
Why do you think he's not using buhari achievement to campaign?

You think if na Osinbanjo, he'll get people to vote for him?

2 Likes

Re: Why Did The South West Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? by haffaze777(m): 2:41pm On Mar 03, 2023
Sammy07:

We're in good mood over here in Ondo

Ogun is bubbling also

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did The South West Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? by UrPapa: 2:44pm On Mar 03, 2023
NothingDoMe:
No block votes was given. APC rigged it to make it look that way. A lot of my Yoruba friends get angry when I say that they gave Tinubu block votes. Like really really angry.
your f00lish yoruba friends

1 Like

Re: Why Did The South West Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? by Kyase(m): 2:52pm On Mar 03, 2023
senatordave1:

How

Lost two states in the south west, that's not bulk voting

Go check NW 2015/19 for Buhari then you will understand what bulk votes are

1 Like

Re: Why Did The South West Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? by Parachoko: 2:53pm On Mar 03, 2023
Sammy07:

All this wahala won't let him get good votes na.

Many people are tired of APC government bro.

If not for his good works and personality.
Why do you think he's not using buhari achievement to campaign?

You think if na Osinbanjo, he'll get people to vote for him?
Yes you're right, Buhari horrible performance made the election tough for the APC. The cashless policy dem com start very close to election made the election more tougher for the APC.

Only Asiwaju can win the election for the APC.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did The South West Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? by NothingDoMe: 2:55pm On Mar 03, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Ibadan is the center of the South West and where Tinubu had the highest number of votes..
Lol.
Re: Why Did The South West Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? by senatordave1(m): 2:56pm On Mar 03, 2023
Kyase:

Lost two states in the south west, that's not bulk voting

Go check NW 2015/19 for Buhari then you will understand what bulk votes are

Me and you knew that tinubu won't get that kind of bloc votes in sw,but at least he should have cleared the six states.please give me lg by lg results from benue
Re: Why Did The South West Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? by Flame77: 3:00pm On Mar 03, 2023
Ttalk:
Because he is better

SE also gave Obi bloc votes because he's better.
Re: Why Did The South West Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? by NothingDoMe: 3:07pm On Mar 03, 2023
UrPapa:
your f00lish yoruba friends
Because they have their own opinions? Okay.

1 Like

Re: Why Did The South West Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? by chamboi1: 3:09pm On Mar 03, 2023
With what we saw in Enugu. I swear if them rerun the election. We go deliver O votes for pdp and lp per PU.

1 Like

Re: Why Did The South West Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? by BentizilL: 3:16pm On Mar 03, 2023
Parachoko:
Ekiti and Ondo really tried for Asiwaju. Ondo and Ekiti gave him more than 60% each.

The cashless policy made some Asiwaju supporters in my area to stay indoor

Some people dey vex seriously because of the cashless policy cause dem dey see shege for Emefiele hand
Ondo is Asiwaju more than any state in SW...

I personally campaign for TINUBU among non indigene here in Akure, I wish you can see the way one Igbo boy nearly break my head with stick in my state... cheesy
It's time to make strict economic rule in nipping non indigene in SW...

Asiwaju ✅🦅

2 Likes

Re: Why Did The South West Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? by Goke7: 3:19pm On Mar 03, 2023
Iamgrey5:
GSM is likely to win but......

It will be tight.

Abeg make GSM win o, na im cover Lagos shame o for Ashiwaju, as for Ade the dancer we leave him to the Supreme Court

2 Likes

Re: Why Did The South West Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? by Kyase(m): 3:30pm On Mar 03, 2023
senatordave1:

Me and you knew that tinubu won't get that kind of bloc votes in sw,but at least he should have cleared the six states.please give me lg by lg results from benue

Then don't call it bulk votes if it's not bulk votes

That Benue results go hard at this moment sha

Will need to compile am
Re: Why Did The South West Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 03, 2023
Parachoko:

Obi supporters were so shock because Christians totally dominate the two states, so they do not understand what was happening grin

Yiibos love living in the fool's paradise they create in their heads. They thought screaming "Yoruba Christian! Yoruba Muslim!" all over social media would divide the Yorubas. They didn't know that singular act exposed them for the braindead, over emotional nitwit they are.

1 Like

Re: Why Did The South West Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? by UrPapa: 4:23pm On Mar 03, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Because they have their own opinions? Okay.
😂
So it just dawned on you that people can actually have different opinions
I think Tinubu’s supporters are vindicated from being trolled and called names and accept they just have different opinion
Okoro, your hypocrisy stinks

1 Like

Re: Why Did The South West Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? by NothingDoMe: 7:18pm On Mar 03, 2023
UrPapa:
😂
So it just dawned on you that people can actually have different opinions
I think Tinubu’s supporters are vindicated from being trolled and call names and accept they just have different opinion
Okoro, your hypocrisy stinks
Who be Okoro? Urchins always believe that everyone that is against Tinubu's presidency na Okoro. Is like this one is a newly hired agbado warrior.
Re: Why Did The South West Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? by OKOATA(m): 7:45pm On Mar 03, 2023
Barrywilly:
The reason is found in the Yoruba proverb that: omo eni ko ni se idi bebere... ". Ours is ours. Secondly, we are aware of the antics of the Igbos and their bigotry that the only way out is to give him mass votes. Thirdly, the Yorubas are not religiously sentimental. We don't really care about the religious beliefs of individuals and we always respect them. Lastly, it was because Awa Lokan cheesy.
Urchins with eshinshin brain, if your yoruba son in-law is a killer, marry her to your daughter because of that stupid quote of yours. I was at Maryland, Mende on the election day. All my guys were all vexed in the spirit where we were smoking our joint. We are all Yorubas, so stop generalizing yorubas as dumb urchins. Omo ase.
Re: Why Did The South West Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? by OKOATA(m): 7:46pm On Mar 03, 2023
Iamgrey5:
You have no idea of what you talking about.

The whole of Ibadan was in a joyful mood on Wednesday morning.

You people should stop pushing false narrative.
The whole of Ibadan ko, the whole of Ogbomosho ni. Who told you the whole of Ibadan, why don't you share the video. Omo ase.
Re: Why Did The South West Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? by Iamgrey5(m): 7:50pm On Mar 03, 2023
OKOATA:
The whole of Ibadan ko, the whole of Ogbomosho ni. Who told you the whole of Ibadan, why don't you share the video. Omo ase.
Are you kidding me?

Are you more Ibadan than me? cheesy

Peter obi didn't win a single local Area in Ibadan.

Everyone was congratulating everyone at bus stop on Wednesday morning.

1 Like

Re: Why Did The South West Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? by 7lives: 7:52pm On Mar 03, 2023
Parachoko:

Ekiti people have returned the curse.
I don laugh taya, the Ikale woman really laced her curses with venom.

1 Like

Re: Why Did The South West Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? by flokii: 7:53pm On Mar 03, 2023
@OP South West is now Cosmopolitan.. fo0ls fleeing their region have now invaded the progressive Yorubaland yet still making efforts to drag Yoruba progress back..

Why should an Igbo leave the East where his destiny is tied to, travel far distance to Lagos and still be contituting nuisance, claiming rights and dragging leadership with land owners? ehnn why??

Why should an Okon from Calabar or Akwa Ibom or whichever relocate to Lagos when his state governor receives the highest allocations from FG? See what they turned NDDC to and how they were laundering money with reckless abandon.

I don't know why our Yoruba leaders have not pushed for a South West Development Commission with the number of refugees and migrants trooping into SW daily. All our roads are going bad due to thick yam legs marching our grounds anyhow.

Kilode!

Yoruba wake up.

1 Like

Re: Why Did The South West Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? by OKOATA(m): 8:00pm On Mar 03, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Are you kidding me?

Are you more Ibadan than me? cheesy

Peter obi didn't win a single local Area in Ibadan.

Everyone was congratulating everyone at bus stop on Wednesday morning.
Did you see anywhere where I said Obi won Ibadan, how una no dey read well like this. What you said was everyone in Ibadan was happy when BAT won and that's blatant lie. My cousin's, sisters didn't see any celebration, even in Ogbomosho where I come from there was not any Jubilation. If you have one send me the link to proof yourself right.
Re: Why Did The South West Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? by Iamgrey5(m): 8:02pm On Mar 03, 2023
OKOATA:
Did you see anywhere where I said Obi won Ibadan, how una no dey read well like this. What you said was everyone in Ibadan was happy and that's blatant lie. My cousin's, sisters didn't see any celebration, even in Ogbomosho where I come from there was not any Jubilation. If you have one send me the link to proof yourself right.
Your head is leaking

I said Ibadan, you are giving stupid example of Ogbomoso that the entire votes Is not more than Ibadan Southwest Local governormnent area.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Election: Labour Party Sweeps Chevy View Estate In A Landslide / Aisha Binani In A Clear Lead With Her Stronghold The Last To Be Announced-photo / "Be Patient With My Dad" -Seyi Tinubu [Nigerians React]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.