Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

inlove - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / inlove (9095 Views)

20 Body Language Women Exhibit When They're Inlove With You. / Is It Possible To Fall Inlove With Somebody You Haven't Met? / What Makes A Nigerian Man Fall Inlove And Marry Asian Woman?: Pls Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

inlove by erica33: 11:40am On Sep 14, 2011
Sorry, guys! Had to delete this!!
Re: inlove by ebonyvibe(f): 12:56pm On Sep 14, 2011
'He is a Muslim' - So i take it he is married

My friend stay clear and find your own husband now that you are divorced and leave another woman's husband. This sounds like lust to me and if he was interested he will tell you. He will just sleep with you several times and when he is tired let you really know he is married

Don go spoiling people's home cos you cant keep it in your pants
Re: inlove by jaybee3(m): 12:58pm On Sep 14, 2011
ebonyvibe:

'He is a Muslim' - So i take it he is married

My friend stay clear and find your own husband now that you are divorced and leave another woman's husband. This sounds like lust to me and if he was interested he will tell you. He will just sleep with you several times and when he is tired let you really know he is married

Don go spoiling people's home cos you cant keep it in your pants
Chei see correlation, you must be a genius cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: inlove by Nayah(f): 1:00pm On Sep 14, 2011
^^lol
Re: inlove by jaybee3(m): 1:03pm On Sep 14, 2011
How are ya Miss Nayah? been a while kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: inlove by doctokwus: 1:16pm On Sep 14, 2011
Dis is sickening,a divorced lady going afta a married man who obviously dosnt want anytin more dan office courtesy and d Op has d shameless face to ask for advice.Who knows mayb its ur infidelity dt got u divorced.Pls I beg u in whosoever God's name u worship stay clear of him,let him b and let his wife enjoy him.Infidelity sms to b commonplace,no one takes it to b sth to b ashamed of anylonga,homebreaking whores evrywhere!
Re: inlove by Nayah(f): 1:20pm On Sep 14, 2011
hey jay I'm doing well though and you?
Re: inlove by jamace(m): 5:01pm On Sep 14, 2011
undecided undecided undecided
Re: inlove by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 14, 2011
I have read this post two times and I'm yet to see where the poster stated dat her boss is married,
Re: inlove by kokoye(m): 5:10pm On Sep 14, 2011
Nayah, some nairaland guys are ready to fight tooth, nail and gun for your love o.

even Mr Cork wey no like dark skin meat dey confess love for you.

na which kain black soap you dey take baff??  wink
Re: inlove by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 14, 2011
Erica, do yourself a favour by forgetting about him. For God's sake, he's another woman husband. Find another man or go back to your ex-husband.
Re: inlove by MMM2(m): 5:49pm On Sep 14, 2011
op
just nyash him & he will be your$ 4 life & forever undecided
Re: inlove by mikkymoi(m): 5:58pm On Sep 14, 2011
Forget about him, if he loves you He will sure come looking for u,

Dont allow him to use you again.
Re: inlove by Smilenw(f): 6:18pm On Sep 14, 2011
OP
Do you really want someone to tell you he is not that into you? Please leave the man alone and move on. You could find someone who would want to give you attention without begging for it.
Re: inlove by omega25red(m): 6:22pm On Sep 14, 2011
bhusayor:

I have read this post two times and I'm yet to see where the poster stated dat her boss is married,
i looked for that fact too but come on just read btwn the lines, the man said he didn't want to be seen out with her and he is always making excuses as to why he doesn't want to see her. Even a blind beggar can see that the man is married and this woman is tempting him and he is trying to avoid her but she is persistent.

poster leave the man alone dont be a home wrecker and later come back her to complain about your boss took advantage of you and is now shagging his new secretary.
Re: inlove by Ikroberts: 8:27pm On Sep 14, 2011
if he dose not love am sorry for you
Re: inlove by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 14, 2011
undecided undecided storyland
Re: inlove by toyemz(f): 10:46pm On Sep 14, 2011
@poster
i think that its time for you to draw the line
you've had your fun,so has he
now its either time to turn it into something serious or time to move
I would suggest that you move on kos from what i have read he doesn't seem keen or zealous into holding on to what might or could be
End it now,before you get more hurt, tell yourself that it was a diversion that you needed,get your self back on track of looking for someone that would be proud to be seen out with you
Boss or not, he is so not worth your devotion to him, small cheap thief wey dey steal peanuts( he had to do it in the office,not even the decency of using a hotel)
move on girl, there is a big oyster out there,be dignified and you will surely meet the man of your dreams not some fat Ali the thief boss man
good luck
Re: inlove by Alxmyr(m): 12:55am On Sep 15, 2011
Unfortunately, she is blind to the truth.
She make excuses for him.
She justified having s3x with him despite his admission that his manliness is not strong and big enough.
She was even seeking for second round and the gentleman is dodging it all.

Do you thinkl she will listen to any of your advice?

@Post, do as your mind dictate.
Even Bible says that whoever do any how will see any how.
Re: inlove by tashanja(m): 1:48am On Sep 15, 2011
I am sorry, but being a Muslim does not necessarily equate him to being married. The presumption is quite wrong and obviously premature in this case, because there is absolutely no evidence that he is.

However, having said that, I am also inclined to agree with majority of the respondents that the man isn't into you; because if he was he would find the time to respond to your calls and make room to see you - no matter how busy his schedule.

I am additionally suspecting that his lack of enthusiasm may be related to cultural differences - he is probably Asian, perhaps a Pakistani or Arab, and may be concerned that his family/community may not accept the relationship, hence the reluctance for you to meet him at his house - the excuse about his cousin visiting should be the obvious clue.

In either case, pls move on, it is not worth it; although I am also suspecting that you may have been sexually starved for some time as a divorcee and may want to maitain the status-quot for your own selfish reasons.
Re: inlove by ujukala: 3:36am On Sep 15, 2011
sauer:

undecided undecided storyland
He he he grin grin
Re: inlove by Select(m): 3:54am On Sep 15, 2011
@ poster,

We need to know if your boss is married. If he is,then you need to stay off and wait till you get ur own man.
From all that u have said, it doesn't seem that he is ready to hav a relationship with you.
Re: inlove by moremi2008(m): 5:11am On Sep 15, 2011
There are lots of holes in this story and I suspect that reality is a lot darker and much less palatable.

You practically forced yourself on the man and since then, the man has been avoiding you. Yet, you persist! What kind of woman are you? Let's give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that this guy is unmarried. Do you really think a muslim guy would want a divorcee non-muslim for a first wife? Some women are just foolish.
Re: inlove by slaughter(m): 5:27am On Sep 15, 2011
1) u are divorcee so u quqlified to remary if u wish
2) he is a muslim he is qulified to marry and if married hs is qulified to mary more than one wife if he wishes
3) he avoids u, dont want to be seen around with u means he might be protecting his home if he is maried,and that means he is not ready 4 d second wife and if he is not married means he [b]does not like u,[/b]because na matter what how busy a man may be when he meets a lady newly and truly like her, he wil always create time 4 the lady.
AT THIS POINT U KNOW EXACTLY WHAT TO DO.
Re: inlove by Tosinville(m): 5:42am On Sep 15, 2011
^^Awesome
Re: inlove by YoruIgbo(m): 6:13am On Sep 15, 2011
erica33:

i met my boss just a few months back. he was very professional, kind-hearted, and very funny guy. 2 months after he became my boss, i felt something for him. maybe it's because he always held my hands when we were sitting together when we needed to discuss something. at first, i didnt give any meaning to that. i was thinking maybe he was just naturally sweet. and there was no mention of anything personal between us. whenever we get back to work after the weekend, we greet each other with cheek-to-cheek. one day i was really surprised of my feeling after one cheek-to-cheek. my heart beat faster. i started fantasizing him (he was not physically attractive, though. he's fat and dark, but with perfect hygiene. he looks and smells very clean!!!).

then one day i decided to leave the office and be transferred to another department (of the same organization) where i was really good at. he agreed to that and he even conviced me to do it asap. on my last day in the office, we bid our "goodbyes", hugged each other and again, that cheek-to-cheek. after the cheek-to-cheek, we couldn't take our faces away from each other. we were breathing so fast. then when i couldn't take it anymore, i grabbed him and we kissed. a very passionate and very unforgettable kiss. we let go of our emotions.

after that, i kept visiting him in the office. some people were wondering what was i still doing in his office. but no one of course dared to ask me coz they know that the boss and i are close. the relationship went deeper snd we had a very intimate encounter. but that intimate encounter was realized because i insisted on it. he had inihibtions coz he's fat and dark and that his "pet" is "premature". i told him i don't care about it. i love him and i love him for who he is.

i know how busy he is, coz he's the boss. he rarely has a time to talk to me even on phone. we see each other once a week in his office (after offcie hours). and whenever i ask him when will be the "second round", he has a lot of excuses, that his cousins always visit him at home, we cannot go out because people might see us, etc.

when i told him i'm resigning soon, he was at first surprised and i saw him blush. after many days of discussion about my transferring to another organization, he even helped my do my cv, consulted him for my employment offer, etc.

Now my question is, does he feel d same way for me? we love each other's company, but he is always so busy to talk to me even jsut for a minute. he's a Muslim, and i am divorced. do u think i should start forgetting him? my love for him goes deeper everyday and i feel so crazy if i don't see him/talk to him in a day. i send him a lot of messages everyday but i only get 1 or 2 replies from him.

please advise me. thank you.

OP are you telling us a Jerry Springer line? How do you want people to believe this your long story, yeye!!! Abeg fabricate another story this one no follow
Re: inlove by hustla(m): 6:23am On Sep 15, 2011
nawa ooo grin grin
go ask am na, whish kain question be this one na?if u loff am,ask am if e loff u,if e nor loff you, marry 190 for nairaland, he is vewi sweet! grin grin
Re: inlove by Merc: 6:40am On Sep 15, 2011
The boss is not married o
grin
Re: inlove by ITbomb(m): 6:50am On Sep 15, 2011
. my heart beat faster. i started fantasizing
him (he was not physically attractive, though.
he's fat and dark.
That's women for u with their fish brain, I tell my friends, a guy is not expected to be handsome, just get some dole in ya pockets and position yourself, they will fall no much work required, forget all those silly pickup lines
Re: inlove by itiswell1(m): 6:53am On Sep 15, 2011
Someone who is ashame to let people know that you have an affair, yet you kept making excuses for him. Are you sure you really need any advise?
Re: inlove by pemimi(f): 6:56am On Sep 15, 2011
@ op
Where do i start, The fact that you started this office romance, is kinda shameful. You should know where to draw the line especially when it comes to work. And then out of all the men working with you, you decided you wanted you Bossssss? You broke a rule girl so i dnt know y you want to eat your cake and have it. Also am sure the only reason he was surprised that you wanted to leave was because you were indirectly placing a limit on the thingy both of you had. Now to the main ishhhh, PLS STOP DECEIVING yourself, you said the guy aint attractive ( fat and dark) but that he has good hygiene!!!!!! To me this means 1 thing!!!! YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A 'SAFE MAN' i dnt know what your EX did to you or what men did to you but GET OVA it be4 YOU GET YOURSELf into trouble. You do not love this guy you just love the idea, get it?. if nothing gets into your head just think of the fact that he may have one crazy woman as a wife and you wnt want to get into her BLACK BOOK. ( fat and dark) but that he has good hygiene!!!!!! To me this means 1 thing!!!! YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A 'SAFE MAN' i dnt know what your EX did to you or what men did to you but GET OVA it be4 YOU GET YOURSELf into trouble. You do not love this guy you just love the idea, get it?. if nothing gets into your head just think of the fact that he may have one crazy woman as a wife and you wnt want to get into her BLACK BOOK.
Re: inlove by ndigbo: 7:22am On Sep 15, 2011
@OP, please cut this man (your Boss) some slack! If he is interested in you, certainly he will come looking you! Better use your HEad!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) / Nigerian Man Records His Girlfriend After She Slept With His Best Friend / Gay Man Beaten To Pulp After Being Caught Sucking Friend's Joystick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.