Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,022 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Nigerian Man Records His Girlfriend After She Slept With His Best Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Records His Girlfriend After She Slept With His Best Friend (9063 Views)

Nigerian Man Records His Girlfriend After She S.l³pt With His Best Friend / Man Buys IphoneX, Wines For His Girlfriend After She Had A Bad Day (Photos) / Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Records His Girlfriend After She Slept With His Best Friend by EfyaGodwina: 6:52pm On May 24, 2022
A Nigerian man has taken to social media to share a video of the moment his girlfriend sobbed and begged him for forgiveness after he caught her cheating.

According to reports, the lady slept with her boyfriend’s best friend who’s living with him in his home.

The man compelled the lady to look at the camera and narrate how she cheating occurred and begged for forgiveness.

The video has generated massive reactions with a section of social media users slamming the lady for stopping too low for a man who has not paid her bride price to subject her to such humiliation.

Watch the video below;

https://allgistroom.com/nigerian-man-records-his-girlfriend-begging-for-forgiveness-after-she-slept-with-his-best-friend-video/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Records His Girlfriend After She Slept With His Best Friend by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 24, 2022
I'm disappointed in her... undecided

The boyfriend probably has another girl... And even if he doesn't, don't humiliate yourself while trying to win a useless Nigerian man back... Apologise if you must but never beg! He's not even her husband... Not even her dad... Probably wouldn't pay her bride price in a million years... Smh

And I would definitely sue him for recording the video and posting it online... Sue him of his generational poverty... Smh again... undecided

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Records His Girlfriend After She Slept With His Best Friend by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:59pm On May 24, 2022
get rid of the SNAKE sharp sharp...and EQUALLY get rid of that supposed friend of yours in your house....let the both of them go to hel!

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Records His Girlfriend After She Slept With His Best Friend by PerfectStranger(m): 7:04pm On May 24, 2022
Everybody cheats,why record her? Or you thought you were the only one fvcking her?

I pity who take these females serious.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Records His Girlfriend After She Slept With His Best Friend by uthlaw: 7:04pm On May 24, 2022
BoredBerry:

The boyfriend probably has another girl... And even if he doesn't, don't humiliate yourself while trying to win a useless Nigerian man back... Apologise if you must but never beg! He's not even her husband... Not even her dad... Probably wouldn't pay her bride price in a million years... Smh

And I would definitely sue him for recording the video and posting it online... Sue him of his generational poverty... Smh again... undecided
he should pay bride price of a cheerful giver!

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Records His Girlfriend After She Slept With His Best Friend by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 24, 2022
uthlaw:
he should pay bride price of a cheerful giver!
The way he demeaned her, if she hadn't cheated he still wouldn't have married her... You can easily identify useless men... undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Records His Girlfriend After She Slept With His Best Friend by DonBenny77(m): 7:11pm On May 24, 2022
The girl didn't complain, he didn't video her under duress. I don't understand why world people should complain on her behalf

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Records His Girlfriend After She Slept With His Best Friend by uthlaw: 7:16pm On May 24, 2022
BoredBerry:
The way he demeaned her, if she hadn't cheated he still wouldn't have married her... You can easily identify useless men... undecided
so both of them are useless or what are you trying to say?
Re: Nigerian Man Records His Girlfriend After She Slept With His Best Friend by Help2020: 7:23pm On May 24, 2022
BoredBerry:

I agree with you 100percent.
But why doing it on the boy's bed? That's where she fuccked up..

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Records His Girlfriend After She Slept With His Best Friend by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 24, 2022
Help2020:

I agree with you 100percent.
But why doing it on the boy's bed? That's where she fuccked up..
Convenience... Nothing more, nothing less...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Records His Girlfriend After She Slept With His Best Friend by InsideLove(f): 7:35pm On May 24, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Man Records His Girlfriend After She Slept With His Best Friend by Nicepoker(m): 7:40pm On May 24, 2022
BoredBerry:

What shameless post.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Records His Girlfriend After She Slept With His Best Friend by Boogyman557: 7:49pm On May 24, 2022
Holly Gram cool Any man way tink say na only him de NACK em GF or this GENERATION of GIRLS..

Make better THUNDER FIRE the guy left YANNSH..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Records His Girlfriend After She Slept With His Best Friend by luftw4ffe: 7:51pm On May 24, 2022
BoredBerry:

So marriage is the end goal for y'all?

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Records His Girlfriend After She Slept With His Best Friend by Stallionhorse: 8:31pm On May 24, 2022
The man did what is right.. This hoes cheat and still guilt trip us. I love me that have the courage to shame them..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Records His Girlfriend After She Slept With His Best Friend by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 24, 2022
Too bad. But this ll enter police case.
Recording her and posting publicly is a legal crime.
The gf cheating is an emotional crime.
Emotional matters are dealt with privately eg: by breaking up with the girl and cutting ties with the friend. This one now that the video is out ll spoil matter
Re: Nigerian Man Records His Girlfriend After She Slept With His Best Friend by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 24, 2022
left for me, Laws should be made to deter people from posting peoples privacy online, the girl cheated, then y record it ,ok u record the act to serve as evidence incase u were married and want a divorce, but then y post it online, they woman should sue the man N1bn for damages and defamation, libel, All this nonsense has to stop, that u have phone doesn't mean u av the right to video anyone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Records His Girlfriend After She Slept With His Best Friend by Ihuomanice1(f): 9:32pm On May 24, 2022
This is absolutely nonsense
Why did he video's her? , he has no right to do these on her because he's not married to her
And beside what was the man thinking, that she's a scent or that he was tge only person in her life or what? Did the man ve only her as girlfriend , meanwhile the lady is free to do whatever she wana do with her body.... This is not right and the man needs to face the law bc it is barging of privacy..... Rubbish!!!!
I wonder why men cheats it becomes very easy to weave but when a woman cheats people sees it as the worst case
Oga go carry your coat were you keep am
Bleep off this country called Zoo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Records His Girlfriend After She Slept With His Best Friend by OgaTheTop2: 9:34pm On May 24, 2022
sad
Re: Nigerian Man Records His Girlfriend After She Slept With His Best Friend by Elporo(m): 10:02pm On May 24, 2022

Re: Nigerian Man Records His Girlfriend After She Slept With His Best Friend by Theboy21: 10:09pm On May 24, 2022
BoredBerry:

undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Records His Girlfriend After She Slept With His Best Friend by purejustice36: 10:09pm On May 24, 2022
I wonder how some guys find it easy to sleep with their best friend’s babes

If my friend’s babe is getting a lil too comfortable with me .. I withdraw straight to avoid nonsense

I can’t imagine being someone’s enemy just bc I couldn’t control my gbola

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Records His Girlfriend After She Slept With His Best Friend by Edyice: 10:10pm On May 24, 2022
So he thought the gal belongs to him alone angry
Re: Nigerian Man Records His Girlfriend After She Slept With His Best Friend by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 24, 2022
Nigerian women give Nigerian Men a whole lot of privilege to maltreat them all in the name of RELATIONSHIP!
Re: Nigerian Man Records His Girlfriend After She Slept With His Best Friend by padi94(m): 10:17pm On May 24, 2022
Women are something else
Re: Nigerian Man Records His Girlfriend After She Slept With His Best Friend by Contekbbc: 10:33pm On May 24, 2022
The girl is wrong to have allowed a friend to have had sexual intercourse with her while in the guys house,that's the greatest level of wickedness.
The boy was wrong to have videoed her and show this to the world,that's the highest level of immaturity and emotional damage.

The friend is useless and an ungrateful ingrate to have allowed the thing between his leg to make him loose the trust of his best friend,that's the highest level of disappointment and selfishness.

So,when it's established now that all of them are wrong ,it's best for all of them to just walk away and move on so that all of us will rest on this matter.

Sincerely speaking,this one hit me deeply

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Records His Girlfriend After She Slept With His Best Friend by Upjis: 10:51pm On May 24, 2022
BoredBerry:

Like mother like you
Re: Nigerian Man Records His Girlfriend After She Slept With His Best Friend by Upjis: 10:56pm On May 24, 2022
Persephone1:
Nigerian women give Nigerian Men a whole lot of privilege to maltreat them all in the name of RELATIONSHIP!

It's a men's world

If you don't get it

Forget about it
Re: Nigerian Man Records His Girlfriend After She Slept With His Best Friend by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:00pm On May 24, 2022
No need humiliating her like this jare

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: Nigerian Man Records His Girlfriend After She Slept With His Best Friend by Elporo(m): 11:15pm On May 24, 2022
Sweetplum:

Too bad. But this ll enter police case.
Recording her and posting publicly is a legal crime.

In summary, she can do whatever she wants, but he cannot do whatever he wants.

She can fvck the close friend several times, and also engage in a three.some with this "friend" and his girlfriend. She can do all these, no qualms. However, he can't record her confession and post it on the internet?

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Records His Girlfriend After She Slept With His Best Friend by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 24, 2022
Elporo:

In summary, she can do whatever she wants, but he cannot do whatever he wants.

She can fvck he close friend several times, and also engage in a three.some with this "friend" and his girlfriend. She can do all these, no qualms. However, he can't record her confession and post it on the internet?

grin
Receive Brain!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys, Take Note! This Is The Very First Thing Women Always Notice About You / How I Managed To Break Up With One Of My Edo Babe. It Was A Horrible Experiene. / See What Girls Of Nowadays Do. I'm Happy I Don't Have A Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.