Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Court Okays Obi, Atiku’s Request To Inspect Election Materials - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Okays Obi, Atiku’s Request To Inspect Election Materials (34207 Views)

INEC, APC, Bola Tinubu Footdrag Over Atiku's Request For Live Proceedings / Atiku,PDP Withdraw Suit From Tribunal On Permission To Inspect Election Materia / Tribunal To Rule On Tinubu, APC’s Request To Inspect Election Materials Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Okays Obi, Atiku’s Request To Inspect Election Materials by wingmanIII: 4:11pm On Mar 03, 2023
Injera:
IBO can never rule this nation except Biafra.No miracle can happen till thy kingdom come
Try anyhow in Lagos collect wotowoto
Wretched agbero! Decent Yorubas will never write this . All your miserable and deprived life na woto woto u dey collect yet you refuse freedom from your bondage. Tinubu son will still enslave you. Mumu man!

2 Likes

Re: Court Okays Obi, Atiku’s Request To Inspect Election Materials by Bitchiamjay(m): 4:14pm On Mar 03, 2023
Ayo25:
The move now is great until the court gives judgement in favour of BAT. That is how the mind of an average Obidense works grin

Lol urchins too dey underrate Naija Youths. Supreme Court Judges numbers wey don dey fly already?? They won’t even risk to collect bribe or give an insane judgement. 😂
Re: Court Okays Obi, Atiku’s Request To Inspect Election Materials by KingTeco(m): 4:18pm On Mar 03, 2023
Read the book title Vanishing Identify. By Ojemba. It says how the history of Igbos lead to a son called Eko to Lagos to settle with his family.
Injera:
IBO can never rule this nation except Biafra.No miracle can happen till thy kingdom come

1 Like

Re: Court Okays Obi, Atiku’s Request To Inspect Election Materials by Ayo25: 4:18pm On Mar 03, 2023
Only if you will stick to your words after the judgement have been passed.

The Obidenses i know usually participates willfully in a process they dont believed in but turn around and throw tantrums if they come out with a bloodied nose from the contest grin
Bitchiamjay:

Lol urchins too dey underrate Naija Youths. Supreme Court Judges numbers wey don dey fly already?? They won’t even risk to collect bribe or give an insane judgement. 😂
Re: Court Okays Obi, Atiku’s Request To Inspect Election Materials by OKOATA(m): 4:18pm On Mar 03, 2023
Ayo25:
The move now is great until the court gives judgement in favour of BAT. That is how the mind of an average Obidense works grin
Be laughing like a fo-ol. You will see that wretched life you are living will be better under Obi.

1 Like

Re: Court Okays Obi, Atiku’s Request To Inspect Election Materials by Ayo25: 4:19pm On Mar 03, 2023
grin
OKOATA:
Be laughing like a fo-ol. You will see that wretched life you are living will be better under Obi.
Re: Court Okays Obi, Atiku’s Request To Inspect Election Materials by PDJT: 4:22pm On Mar 03, 2023
Injera:

-So when are you joining us in IPOB to ensure Igbos go back to their Biafra?

1 Like

Re: Court Okays Obi, Atiku’s Request To Inspect Election Materials by Jack500: 4:27pm On Mar 03, 2023
Emola12:
tinubu will never rule Nigeria walahitalahi I believe in God unless if he won the election without rigging

Anything that makes you sleep at night
Re: Court Okays Obi, Atiku’s Request To Inspect Election Materials by Emola12(m): 4:30pm On Mar 03, 2023
Jack500:

u lack integrity
Re: Court Okays Obi, Atiku’s Request To Inspect Election Materials by Emola12(m): 4:31pm On Mar 03, 2023
Jack500:

u lack integrity go and verify
Re: Court Okays Obi, Atiku’s Request To Inspect Election Materials by spycamera: 4:32pm On Mar 03, 2023
Injera:
By their words we shall know them. The tribe you hate most for nothing will be the one that will rescue this country from this mess.
Re: Court Okays Obi, Atiku’s Request To Inspect Election Materials by deyplay: 4:34pm On Mar 03, 2023
Injera:
story, if Ibos wan really fight, u go fit fight. Werey wa nle o. Every body get madness hidden
Re: Court Okays Obi, Atiku’s Request To Inspect Election Materials by Jack500: 4:35pm On Mar 03, 2023
Emola12:
u lack integrity go and verify

Tinubu will rule you and your papa. Get used to that
Re: Court Okays Obi, Atiku’s Request To Inspect Election Materials by Earthquakes: 4:35pm On Mar 03, 2023
Injera:

We don't want Igbos or Hausa or Yoruba or Efik etc to rule, we just want the real winner to rule not rigging.
Re: Court Okays Obi, Atiku’s Request To Inspect Election Materials by saintkel(m): 4:37pm On Mar 03, 2023
Injera:
Mods pls allow me insult dis guy now
Re: Court Okays Obi, Atiku’s Request To Inspect Election Materials by Ezikay(m): 4:37pm On Mar 03, 2023
It is well
Re: Court Okays Obi, Atiku’s Request To Inspect Election Materials by nairanaira12: 4:40pm On Mar 03, 2023
Injera:

It is not in your place to decide that. This is why we have an electoral process in Nigeria so that Nigerians can decide who rule them.
Instead of you to allow Nigerians decide, you scuttled the process by rigging the election.
Re: Court Okays Obi, Atiku’s Request To Inspect Election Materials by obehi231(m): 4:40pm On Mar 03, 2023
A country with no effective leadership run by cabals that's hw a clown of archaic political reasoning who ought to have grasp the outcry 4 political and social economic reforms masterminds such a diabolicaly awkward manipulations and rigging so glaring even to a blindman
This has brought shame and embarrassment to nigeria in the committee of nations
All those found wanting at the end of the legal scrutiny should be arrested and prosecuted

1 Like

Re: Court Okays Obi, Atiku’s Request To Inspect Election Materials by deyplay: 4:42pm On Mar 03, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

That will even make matters worse. . . .How do you clear evidence from a server?
Nothing wey forensic science nor fit recover o.
The reason we have 'the clouds'. wink
I tell u. They think they are wrestling Obi and labour party alone. But they are wrestling with principalities of tech savvy Nigerian youths and millions of Nigerians who see this election as their destiny. So back up yapa. We are always a step ahead

1 Like

Re: Court Okays Obi, Atiku’s Request To Inspect Election Materials by KanwuliaExtra: 4:43pm On Mar 03, 2023
deyplay:
I tell u. They think they are wrest with Obi and labour parry alone. But they are wrestling with principalities of tech savvy Nigerian youths and millions of Nigerians who see this election as their destiny. So back up yapa. We are always a step ahead

Nigeria means business this time around. . . No need to make noise. cheesy
Re: Court Okays Obi, Atiku’s Request To Inspect Election Materials by Bitchiamjay(m): 4:46pm On Mar 03, 2023
Ayo25:
Only if you will stick to your words after the judgement have been passed.

The Obidenses i know usually participates willfully in a process they dont believed in but turn around and throw tantrums if they come out with a bloodied nose from the contest grin

I understand your confidence of winning the judgement but trust me, your master and his cronies are panicking hence why they set up a reconciliation committee to reach out to Peter Obi and Atiku. A lot of urchins and Nigerians of course believes the judiciary is corrupt af and always making reference to 2019 election tribunal and I’ll totally agree with them but what the urchins fail to understand is that unlike the 2019 election tribunal where Nigerians were nonchalant of whatever decision the supreme gave, Nigerians ears perk up at the outcome of this election tribunal. Also, unlike the 2019 election tribunal where Atiku/PDP were the interested parties, Peter Obi/LP are not the interested parties in this suit but Nigerians. The Judiciary won’t even risk it because their integrity is already questionable following the Visa ban by the US embassy on the judges panel that handled the case of Sen Hope Uzodinma. 😁

1 Like

Re: Court Okays Obi, Atiku’s Request To Inspect Election Materials by deyplay: 4:46pm On Mar 03, 2023
gigabyte13:
PDP go dey help labour party dey look for faults, LP party on the other hand go dey help PDP dey look for faults and evidence.....
Exercise in futility.....
Birds of a feather...
Unknown to them
THEIR DEFEAT IS PERMANENT....
may your destiny be how Tinubu ruled Lagos during his tenure as a governor
Re: Court Okays Obi, Atiku’s Request To Inspect Election Materials by Bigkoko: 4:47pm On Mar 03, 2023
Last last, Tinubu is a gonner! The North has set him up to be disgraced! Now i know the game plan.......... Now i know why they hurriedly made Atiku second! Because they have laid enough landmine for even a kindergaten judge to kick the sick man out! Sense no go kill northerners!

vicdom:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/breaking-court-okays-obi-atikus-request-to-inspect-election-materials/
Re: Court Okays Obi, Atiku’s Request To Inspect Election Materials by Tareq1105: 4:49pm On Mar 03, 2023
Jack500:
Meeting of failures. angry grin grin

The losers are now Workin together after jagaban has panel beat them.

Jagaban will rule them with their useless supporters.

Leave those ipob fools to keep deceiving themselves, I actually thought they would have start protesting by now, and let Nigeria army use their head for shooting target.

Pained losers

Whether they like it or not they must hang Tinubu picture in their offices from 29th May.

May be I should say this, APC is not new in court cases or struggle. We're fighters and so Obi or Atiku going to court is not an issue to APC.

2 Likes

Re: Court Okays Obi, Atiku’s Request To Inspect Election Materials by afadi2410: 4:50pm On Mar 03, 2023
Injera:

Come out one on one,let's see who go collect the wotowoto
Re: Court Okays Obi, Atiku’s Request To Inspect Election Materials by deyplay: 4:51pm On Mar 03, 2023
QualityShare:
Dear God, if Tinubu truly won this year's presidential election by people's mandate, may he be sworn in, and may he finish his tenure successfully. But if he stole another person's mandate through the help of INEC, may he never sit on that presidential seat.

Please say a loud Amen!
bros, I was trying to see who will be president, I didn't see Obi at first, neither did I see Tinubu, and please forget Atiku. Something definitely will happen, but on 29 it's not Tinubu that will be there. There's a great assurance that there will be light at the end of the tunnel. Obi won in court cases before becoming a governor, destiny may be delayed but cannot be denied moreover when the destiny holder is working hard towards it

1 Like

Re: Court Okays Obi, Atiku’s Request To Inspect Election Materials by sylve11: 4:51pm On Mar 03, 2023
Ayo25:

grin cool
Re: Court Okays Obi, Atiku’s Request To Inspect Election Materials by Ayo25: 4:52pm On Mar 03, 2023
Thats how you have been saying trust me and eventually you throw tantrums if it does not go your way. Are we ever going to get to a point where you accept the outcome of a process? Big no for Obidense unless it is in their favour. But you are mistaken big time grin
Bitchiamjay:

I understand your confidence of winning the judgement but trust me, your master and his cronies are panicking hence why they set up a reconciliation committee to reach out to Peter Obi and Atiku. A lot of urchins and Nigerians of course believes the judiciary is corrupt af and always making reference to 2019 election tribunal and I’ll totally agree with them but what the urchins fail to understand is that unlike the 2019 election tribunal where Nigerians were nonchalant of whatever decision the supreme gave, Nigerians ears perk up at the outcome of this election tribunal. Also, unlike the 2019 election tribunal where Atiku/PDP were the interested parties, Peter Obi/LP are not the interested parties in this suit but Nigerians. The Judiciary won’t even risk it because their integrity is already questionable following the Visa ban by the US embassy on the judges panel that handled the case of Sen Hope Uzodinma. 😁
Re: Court Okays Obi, Atiku’s Request To Inspect Election Materials by AyomideOG01: 4:56pm On Mar 03, 2023
Injera:

Please attach your picture with this threat

1 Like

Re: Court Okays Obi, Atiku’s Request To Inspect Election Materials by luluosas(m): 4:59pm On Mar 03, 2023
My brother, total silence like grave yard, for you to know the intensity of the fraud perpetrated by INEC. Anyway, God forbid BAT thing

Offpoint1:
A supposed leader was elected SELECTED and the supposed country was as silent as a graveyard, like the country just lost one of her greatest citizen.

No form of celebration, the youths which are the backbone of every COUNTRY were grieving. No celebration, no joy, no crazy exhibition as when Buhari won in 2015. My years in the North, there has always been CRAZY form of celebration whenever a leader is elected... But nothing of such happened this week.

This is a clear indication that this was liken to a woman who rejected a man sexual advances but she was raped and forced to marry the villain... instead marriage celebration, the entire village was mourning.

I've never advocate for people to leave the country before, but as it stands! the country is hopeless as long as the numbers of dunce as citizens exceeds the intelligence ones and she practices DEMOCRACY... There's no hope, and there won't any hope for the nation in the future.
The dunce will procreate more dunces as posterity and the vicious circle continuous till infinity.

Democratically, The North determines who rules Nigeria and the 98% of northerners are like herd animals/minions without independent minds of their owns. The rely solemnly on their leader(s), whatever he says that's what they do, regardless of the consequences.

The Yorubas/Igbos are just plain stupid and blinded by hate sowed among them by the north... while the north sat-back and watched them tore themselves apart with hates and tribal slurs...and the north laugh their asses out of amusement. A PERFECT POLITICAL STRATEGY.

This election has opened my eyes to a lot realties, Nigeria is NEVER GOING to change, the problem isn't LEADERSHIP... A terrible seed was planted at her foundation and it has blossoms beyond expectations, the roots has spread beyond reached.

Nigeria is standing on a faulty, polluted and rotten foundation.
Re: Court Okays Obi, Atiku’s Request To Inspect Election Materials by ibrahimdoc: 4:59pm On Mar 03, 2023
TINUBU will never rule Nigeria, bookmark this message.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kano People Welcome President Buhari In Large Numbers (Photos) / 'Buhari Let My People Go': IPOB Supporters Storm Abuja Court Today For Kanu / 5 Killed At Alaba International Market This Afternoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.