Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,657 members, 7,813,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Court Okays Obi, Atiku’s Request To Inspect Election Materials - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Okays Obi, Atiku’s Request To Inspect Election Materials (34213 Views)

INEC, APC, Bola Tinubu Footdrag Over Atiku's Request For Live Proceedings / Atiku,PDP Withdraw Suit From Tribunal On Permission To Inspect Election Materia / Tribunal To Rule On Tinubu, APC’s Request To Inspect Election Materials Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Okays Obi, Atiku’s Request To Inspect Election Materials by Swallowurspit(m): 5:01pm On Mar 03, 2023
KingTeco:
Read the book title Vanishing Identify. By Ojemba. It says how the history of Igbos lead to a son called Eko to Lagos to settle with his family.

Who is Ojemba? Anyone can write anything to suit their narrative. If the history of Igbos lead to a son called Eko to Lagos to settle with his family, how come Eko dey speak Yoruba? Abi Eko abolished his historical tradition and language?
Re: Court Okays Obi, Atiku’s Request To Inspect Election Materials by Chuksyno(m): 5:02pm On Mar 03, 2023
Injera:
IBO can never rule this nation except Biafra.No miracle can happen till thy kingdom come
Try anyhow in Lagos collect wotowoto
Oga go and sit down. Hate and tribalism has eaten deep inside you that's why you guys are blind to see the realities. Mind you: you can't do nothing, absolutely nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Court Okays Obi, Atiku’s Request To Inspect Election Materials by Pjoe238: 5:02pm On Mar 03, 2023
That's if you will live to witness Tinubu swearing in. Igbos will send you to your ancestors in your backyard. Come out tomorrow and see for yourself

Injera:
IBO can never rule this nation except Biafra.No miracle can happen till thy kingdom come

1 Like

Re: Court Okays Obi, Atiku’s Request To Inspect Election Materials by Truthdeypain: 5:05pm On Mar 03, 2023
opalu:
Okay

Is that pain, more to come in quick succession farabale!
Re: Court Okays Obi, Atiku’s Request To Inspect Election Materials by EmekaBlue(m): 5:08pm On Mar 03, 2023
Victory for Obi loading...
Re: Court Okays Obi, Atiku’s Request To Inspect Election Materials by EmekaBlue(m): 5:10pm On Mar 03, 2023
Injera:
Void

Igbo have already ruled before and will still rule again

1 Like

Re: Court Okays Obi, Atiku’s Request To Inspect Election Materials by FatherofAsaad: 5:14pm On Mar 03, 2023
When your enemies becomes friends it’s a sign that you’re a born winner… God is great LP and PDP what a life , I know OBI was a project of the PDP I told people that OBI was a scam and it’s shows it’s true color.. we are watching thank God I never fall for his format… when we the youths said we need a change we were not talking about OBI, then All of Sudden OBJ Wea nor know himself come endorse OBI the scammer. God pass una…
Re: Court Okays Obi, Atiku’s Request To Inspect Election Materials by Segzy19: 5:16pm On Mar 03, 2023
Mark it! Igbos will not rule this country on the next 20 years.....
Re: Court Okays Obi, Atiku’s Request To Inspect Election Materials by abbasajao(m): 5:19pm On Mar 03, 2023
Effort in futility.
Re: Court Okays Obi, Atiku’s Request To Inspect Election Materials by offorjide: 5:23pm On Mar 03, 2023
Injera:
do you think that Nigeria ends in Lagos becos down here in port harcourt yorubas are plenty rich ones that are working in oil company so be careful outside southwest yorubas are like pure water even in Abuja
Re: Court Okays Obi, Atiku’s Request To Inspect Election Materials by ogwumgbe: 5:27pm On Mar 03, 2023
Injera:

Your tribal line is long outdated, try another line brother you zinjathropus
Re: Court Okays Obi, Atiku’s Request To Inspect Election Materials by Emola12(m): 5:28pm On Mar 03, 2023
Jack500:

Tinubu will rule you and your papa. Get used to that
lol....I laugh in Zambia what God can't do dosnt exist tinubu will only rule Lagos and iragbiji in osun state walahitalahi we are already in court just calm down please
Re: Court Okays Obi, Atiku’s Request To Inspect Election Materials by seaenergy: 5:44pm On Mar 03, 2023
vicdom:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/breaking-court-okays-obi-atikus-request-to-inspect-election-materials/

No be Nigeria we dey? The country where animal dey swallow money and Rat make president to work from home. Na electorate material ant no fit chop half of.

what i am sure is that there will be new leader by June 1 but the leader is unknown. If redesign of naira is with different agenda and BVS promise is with different agenda, i bet Tinubu winning have its own agenda. may God give us life to witness the part three of Presidential election in Nigeria. Part 1 redesign of Naira, part 2 Tinubu win rig election part 3 loading
Re: Court Okays Obi, Atiku’s Request To Inspect Election Materials by senatordave1(m): 5:46pm On Mar 03, 2023
SIONKPO1:

Nope,you said that BAT was gonna win
Nasarawa state now,APC should just forget about that state

No,I think gov sule might win.ewuga and dave will divide votes
Re: Court Okays Obi, Atiku’s Request To Inspect Election Materials by GreyLaw(m): 5:50pm On Mar 03, 2023
Injera:

You are a poor man. I can guarantee you that. No wealthy or successful person thinks like you do. You can argue all you want, but you don't have up to 1m sitting in your account and you don't have assets (not liabilities) worth that amount.

So, why on earth should any serious person listen to you?
Re: Court Okays Obi, Atiku’s Request To Inspect Election Materials by membranus: 5:57pm On Mar 03, 2023
Ayo25:
The move now is great until the court gives judgement in favour of BAT. That is how the mind of an average Obidense works grin

They will then shift their insults on the courts if they give true judgements favouring Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Court Okays Obi, Atiku’s Request To Inspect Election Materials by luluman: 6:12pm On Mar 03, 2023
Injera:
Are igbos not humans? Whem will you start using your brain please.
Re: Court Okays Obi, Atiku’s Request To Inspect Election Materials by sharone21(f): 6:12pm On Mar 03, 2023
Injera:

This inflammatory statement should be bookmarked....

I believe the entire force that will be stationed in Lagos State on 11 March, 2023 will exceed that of other states to curtail the owomida thugs.

We need a NEW NIGERIA after all Lagos State and FCT are still funded with our OIL MONEY from Niger Delta.
Re: Court Okays Obi, Atiku’s Request To Inspect Election Materials by Illegal1(m): 6:16pm On Mar 03, 2023
Isoryt...
Re: Court Okays Obi, Atiku’s Request To Inspect Election Materials by Ssst: 6:22pm On Mar 03, 2023
So many Nigerians have sold there conscience for money especially the apc followers.

Lagos Lagos abeg make we here world with una noise. Let the right thing be done. After the Court if truly Bat won is fine if otherwise let the winner be pronounced
Re: Court Okays Obi, Atiku’s Request To Inspect Election Materials by SIONKPO1(m): 6:25pm On Mar 03, 2023
senatordave1:

No,I think gov sule might win.ewuga and dave will divide votes
ABEG don't Argue Nasarawa Politics with me
*A.A Sule is a complete failure
*The Massive rigging in Nasarawa Toto has been curtailed
*The careless utterances made By Abdullahi Adamu
*In Nasarawa State now,Nasarawa West and Nasarawa South are already in the bag
Re: Court Okays Obi, Atiku’s Request To Inspect Election Materials by Lachynos2k2(m): 6:26pm On Mar 03, 2023
Injera:
u mean the Lagos that thiefnibu could not win?
Re: Court Okays Obi, Atiku’s Request To Inspect Election Materials by id4sho(m): 6:27pm On Mar 03, 2023
Bitchiamjay:
😁

Let the battle begin!

Too many irregularities in the election, from not uploading polling unit results to portal, ballot box snatching, mutilation, announced results by Inec not in tandem with polling unit result form EC8A held by party agents, declaring Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s winner despite not having 25% in the FCT and Inec chairman not verifying the figures uploaded with the manual form submitted before announcing.

Tinubu is about to be disgraced worldwide!
Boss, this EC8A FORM. Incase APC tenders a different one too! How will it end?
Re: Court Okays Obi, Atiku’s Request To Inspect Election Materials by senatordave1(m): 6:28pm On Mar 03, 2023
SIONKPO1:

ABEG don't Argue Nasarawa Politics with me
*A.A Sule is a complete failure
*The Massive rigging in Nasarawa Toto has been curtailed
*The careless utterances made By Abdullahi Adamu
*In Nasarawa State now,Nasarawa West and Nasarawa South are already in the bag

And pdp came third? See,no bloc votes from karu and eggon
Re: Court Okays Obi, Atiku’s Request To Inspect Election Materials by Jack500: 6:29pm On Mar 03, 2023
Emola12:
lol....I laugh in Zambia what God can't do dosnt exist tinubu will only rule Lagos and iragbiji in osun state walahitalahi we are already in court just calm down please

We shall see where the court will lead you, this your foolishness remind me of Atiku in 2019. You people never learn.
Re: Court Okays Obi, Atiku’s Request To Inspect Election Materials by donemitex1: 6:37pm On Mar 03, 2023
You're a Big fool. When you see an Agbero talking, it is evident. Same Lagos you are claiming that you couldn't win, despite the widespread rigging and intimidation of voters. Nonsense
Injera:

1 Like

Re: Court Okays Obi, Atiku’s Request To Inspect Election Materials by TheOldGods: 6:39pm On Mar 03, 2023
crestedaguiyi:
So quick
haha, I laugh at apc supporters, even the judges are fed up grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Court Okays Obi, Atiku’s Request To Inspect Election Materials by TheOldGods: 6:40pm On Mar 03, 2023
Jack500:

We shall see where the court will lead you, this your foolishness remind me of Atiku in 2019. You people never learn.
Atiku has never gone to court and won after loosing. Obi has, he knows what he is doing grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Court Okays Obi, Atiku’s Request To Inspect Election Materials by SIONKPO1(m): 6:40pm On Mar 03, 2023
senatordave1:

PDP presented quack candidates in NASS except Ogashi,but in Gubernatorial it's only Davematics that is the. most serious amongst the. contenders.
Lots of things played. out in the background that you are not aware of
Re: Court Okays Obi, Atiku’s Request To Inspect Election Materials by SIONKPO1(m): 6:42pm On Mar 03, 2023
senatordave1:

In karu,people only know Davematics,while in Eggon,Mada,Gbagyi Land its same,while others are just there.
I speak based on facts on ground

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anxiety In 25 States As Govs, 324 Others Move Against Election Results / Atiku And Ezekwesili At The Launch Of The Book "We Are Biafrans" / El-Rufai Speaks On The Abduction Of Chibok Schoolgirls Under Jonathan (Throwback

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.