Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,005 members, 7,866,815 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:06 AM

... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (2228 Views)

I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) / I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! / Why Masturbation Might Kill Your Future As A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by Sweetvie: 8:43pm On Mar 03, 2023
Culer:
for an introverted/antisocial person, what you stated above is the most difficult thing in life to do trust me.
Human psychology is obviously not your forte
Yeah, maybe but it work for me smiley
Re: ... by Nicepoker(m): 8:49pm On Mar 03, 2023
OlatunjiJohn:
Hi.let us connect. I believe you will happy there after 09025252652
preparing your dick for her to lean on grin

1 Like

Re: ... by Culer: 8:53pm On Mar 03, 2023
Sweetvie
:
Yeah, maybe but it work for me smiley
thats the point!
it works for you cus you are not anti social. Reading the OP's write up, its obvious that she's chronically introverted. What you stated in your initial post wouldnt work for her cus she's not you; PEOPLE ARE DIFFERENT! It takes just common sense to understand that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by Sweetvie: 8:59pm On Mar 03, 2023
Culer:
thats the point!
it works for you cus you are not anti social. Reading the OP's write up, its obvious that she's chronically introverted. What you stated in your initial post wouldnt work for her cus she's not you; PEOPLE ARE DIFFERENT! It takes just common sense to understand that.
Lol. Why taking it so personal?

1 Like

Re: ... by Culer: 9:14pm On Mar 03, 2023
Sweetvie:
Lol. Why taking it so personal?
"go out..... THEY ARE NOT GOING TO DO ANYTHING TO YOU"
those are really ignorant and insensitive things to say to someone with 'social issues'

its why i said basic human psychology isnt your forte

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ... by OlatunjiJohn(m): 10:39pm On Mar 03, 2023
Nicepoker:
preparing your dick for her to lean on grin

We are fat from each other na
Re: ... by HellVictorinho7: 11:01pm On Mar 03, 2023
so?
Re: ... by Killerbag36: 1:06am On Mar 04, 2023
FemaleOutsider:
Hi

I just feel like pouring out my thoughts here cos there's no one to tell.

I'm turning 26 soon and I think I might kill myself one day.

Ever since I was a teenager, I've always had difficulty fitting in everywhere. My dad actively discouraged me from making friends, so I don't really know how to.

I just find it hard to be around people (I work from home). Whenever I go outside, I feel like I will have a panic attack. I can't get my face to relax. I start unconsciously frowning.

What's worse is that I'm not that pretty; I also have veiny hands due to lifting buckets of water. No one told me I was supposed to carry them on my head like a woman. Maybe if I had a female friend, she'd have told me

I just don't know what to do with myself. I feel suffocated. Can't turn to family. It's just too much

Everything feels so pointless. Like we're stuck in an endless loop of commerce and consumerism (earn, consume, earn, consume). How are you not losing your mind?

And please don't say pray to God, cos I'm an evolutionist, not a creationist. I believe that there is a source, but I don't believe in the Christian interpretation of it as a vengeful spirit that will make me burn in hell for eternity for something as trivial as wearing trousers.

Do you have any helpful advise?
I'd be glad if this can reach front page for more input

Hurry up nd die mk sure u use sniper nd snap pix for us b4 u die oo no forget I wish u success in ur plam ok3

1 Like

Re: ... by Emmatty1(m): 1:13am On Mar 04, 2023
Hey dude, always go out and see how people do things and practice it day by day
Then mingle with friends
Re: ... by HellVictorinho7: 3:37am On Mar 04, 2023
Pells1:

Advice her
You have this suicidal experience
You always nag like a bïtçh
Advice her hypocrite undecided undecided
i never asked anyone to stop me from killing myself. my suicidal thoughts have only made me to see others killing themselves as nothing amazing, listen to rap songs about death more often, cease to believe in god and feel a need to be heartless.i see my niceness as a weakness so i question my brain . if my older brother kills himself, i may also do it. if he does not , i may still do it. if i don't do it, then what's special?
Re: ... by mmadu5(m): 3:59am On Mar 04, 2023
FemaleOutsider:
Hi

Ever since I was a teenager, I've always had difficulty fitting in everywhere. My dad actively discouraged me from making friends, so I don't really know how to.

I just find it hard to be around people (I work from home). Whenever I go outside, I feel like I will have a panic attack. I can't get my face to relax. I start unconsciously frowning.

What's worse is that I'm not that pretty; I also have veiny hands due to lifting buckets of water. No one told me I was supposed to carry them on my head like a woman. Maybe if I had a female friend, she'd have told me

I just don't know what to do with myself. I feel suffocated. Can't turn to family. It's just too much

Everything feels so pointless. Like we're stuck in an endless loop of commerce and consumerism (earn, consume, earn, consume). How are you not losing your mind?

And please don't say pray to God, cos I'm an evolutionist, not a creationist. I believe that there is a source, but I don't believe in the Christian interpretation of it as a vengeful spirit that will make me burn in hell for eternity for something as trivial as wearing trousers.

come let me groom you very well
Re: ... by otipoju(m): 4:07am On Mar 04, 2023
FemaleOutsider:
Hi

You need 21 days of good prick morning and night.
It will cure your depression and make you be smiling to yourself. If to sey i dey Lagos, I for help you.
Re: ... by IkeIgboNile(m): 4:09am On Mar 04, 2023
First you have to deal with your low confidence because it will get in the way of any relationship you to start.
Dress nicely,free your mind from negative thoughts and allow yourself to be loved.
You need to start going out more. Visit public place or fun places like cinemas or museums, with time you'll find your own circle.
Re: ... by HellVictorinho7: 6:08am On Mar 04, 2023
IkeIgboNile:
First you have to deal with your low confidence because it will get in the way of any relationship you to start.
Dress nicely,free your mind from negative thoughts and allow yourself to be loved.
You need to start going out more. Visit public place or fun places like cinemas or museums, with time you'll find your own circle.
she has enough confidence but the circle may have a radius 12cm . Ur own sef no follow. Other gees suggest dick, u dey form anoda level. She no get hope,talk true. Maybe u fit marry am to reduce or add to the matter.
Re: ... by HellVictorinho7: 6:12am On Mar 04, 2023
otipoju:

You need 21 days of good prick morning and night.
It will cure your depression and make you be smiling to yourself. If to sey i dey Lagos, I for help you.
ko ti poju , make am 30 days, selfish thing.
Re: ... by Geovanni412(m): 7:00am On Mar 04, 2023
FemaleOutsider:
I appreciate those who made positive contributions

What type of people do you like to interact with?

Nobody can tell you what to do with your life

You need to hang out more

Try and join a gym or join people taking jogs early in the morning

That way, you can meet some new people.

Be more friendly. Girls that are not very pretty attract themselves to people by their[b] personality [/b]- learn to smile more and just be a good listener.
Re: ... by otipoju(m): 9:05am On Mar 04, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
ko ti poju , make am 30 days, selfish thing.

21 is good. You can do 30. Na free service I dey render
Re: ... by IkeIgboNile(m): 1:57pm On Mar 04, 2023
HellVictorinho7
she has enough confidence but the circle may have a radius 12cm . Ur own sef no follow. Other gees suggest dick, u dey form anoda level. She no get hope,talk true. Maybe u fit marry am to reduce or add to the matter.

Lol badt guy. Dick is only a short term solution. If she doesn't fix her confidence before getting the D, she may get "Dickmazied" which may cause depression when the relationship ends.
Re: ... by koladata(m): 5:17am On Mar 05, 2023
Its not hard to start once you figure out there's a problem. Neuroplasticity says the repeated experiences shapes the brain and bad habits instantiated in childhood are very strong that you have to practice the new habit over and over again to reset and retrain the neuroplasticity because habituation is what the brain does when it repeats the same thing over and over again.

Its like a muscle of the mind . Just like people strengthen their muscle by going gym , you can also pick a new character by doing it all the time. it will be hard at first just like going to gym for the first time but with time it will reshape your neuroplasticity and you will get used to the new life.

Your number one problem is making friends, why not start by listing out the characteristic you will like in your friend then look for one. once you exchange numbers, start by small text , 2mins phone call per day. "hey i'm just bored i thought i should say hi, what are you doing ..., "what are you doing" is a 5mins conversation for ladies" . then buy her gift , "hey i saw this cloth and its cheap 2k , what's your size i'll like to get you one" .

But anything you do , make sure you don't expect anything in return, since you are late to this world of nigerian girls, dey no dey give shi shi, so don't think you will get any gift in return but what i've discovered about giving is that the universe has a way of giving back to you and when you give , there's a portion of the receiver's happiness that belongs to you.

As per religion , i'll be honest with you most of us are just faking it. Even the so called pastor would read some verses in the bible sometimes and will be like "are you sure" Genesis 11:1-9 "the tower of what!" are you sure ? .... but you have to fake it to fit in perfectly with the society. and you will make more friends faking it than being real.

FemaleOutsider:
Hi

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should She Date a Married Man She Once Ditched? / How Do You Know If A Boy Likes You? / Is It True That Love Comes Once In A Life Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.