Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,092 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Is She The Cause Of My Problems - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She The Cause Of My Problems (2078 Views)

What Is The Cause Of Insatiable Desire For Sex? / Red Pills And MGTOW Are The Cause Of Gynophobia In Men / Laberry, Nigerian Lady's Massive Boobs Cause Stir On Instagram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She The Cause Of My Problems by Moneyheart0147: 11:55am On Jul 12, 2023
Hi nairalanders, please I need your advice.
There's this girl I have been dating since earlier this year, though she told me dat this ogbanje spirit the disturb her,and she have gone to some places so that thewill remove the spirit from her,that she dont need it,and she told me that anytime she prays that she wil have an attack,so she stops to pray.but the problem now is that since I started dating this girl things are not moving well for me again,my business hav fall to zero,like I dont have any goods in my shop again,an I can't give account were the money is,things are very hard for me now,from one problem to another,and when I told her what am facing since we started dating,she start to cry begging me not to leave her that she will find solution to her problem.and if I tell her let's breakup she will be heartbroken because she loves so much.
Please friends I need your advice on what to do now.
Re: Is She The Cause Of My Problems by advanceDNA: 11:58am On Jul 12, 2023
Lets assume for a minute that she's actually a possessed person...Why will u go ahead to date a demon possessed person..?

Woman don finish for world?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She The Cause Of My Problems by talented321: 12:00pm On Jul 12, 2023
She open her mouth tell u say she is possessed and u went ahead and countinue the relationship, oga na wa for u o
Is like u are one those guys who believe fetish things don't exist, no wahala u sef go confirm am in time to come.
Once i see girl with those ogbanje behaviours no matter how i love u the love die that minute, because 85% those people don't want ur progress.
I don't have much to say'' good luck''

2 Likes

Re: Is She The Cause Of My Problems by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 12, 2023
This is just a challenge, stay with her through it all. Use your sense at the end of all the advises that'll be given to you.

2 Likes

Re: Is She The Cause Of My Problems by Pierohandsome: 12:03pm On Jul 12, 2023
Take her to MFM for a week Deliverance. And you too should submit to Deliverance there too. The girl has evil dedication that is battling her.

That is where I took mine to, she had evil dedication just like your girl too. After the Deliverance my life returned normal. Stop sleeping with her for now

1 Like

Re: Is She The Cause Of My Problems by zed7: 12:04pm On Jul 12, 2023
Ask the elders in your family what to do. Leave us the youths to deal with progressive issues
Re: Is She The Cause Of My Problems by Benjaniblinks(m): 12:13pm On Jul 12, 2023
What advice do you need?
Re: Is She The Cause Of My Problems by jackmrandy: 12:18pm On Jul 12, 2023
Moneyheart0147:
There's this girl I have been dating since earlier this year, though she told me dat this ogbanje spirit the disturb her,and she have gone to some places so that thewill remove the spirit from her,that she dont need it,and she told me that anytime she prays that she wil have an attack,so she stops to pray.but the problem now is that since I started dating this girl things are not moving well for me again,my business hav fall to zero,like I dont have any goods in my shop again,an I can't give account were the money is,things are very hard for me now,from one problem to another,and when I told her what am facing since we started dating,she start to cry begging me not to leave her that she will find solution to her problem.and if I tell her let's breakup she will be heartbroken because she loves so much.

first of all, the economy is not friendly now. Business that are not strong enough have folded. due to high cost of running, tax, fuel, high cost of living also (because you the business owner need to eat and its from that same business.) you see once your expenses is now higher than your profits, of course you will start eating the capital. and if this trend continues, before you know it, no money to restock the shop again and you will start blaming those around you for the misfortune or inability of your business to grow and stand the test of time.

in another hand, your gf need complete cleansing. yes. thats what she needs and she can not do it on her own. drop your contact lets chat. there are things that are beyond the human eyes. only few knows this

1 Like

Re: Is She The Cause Of My Problems by budaatum: 12:31pm On Jul 12, 2023
Ogbanje spirit my black ass. Unfortunately, believing it makes it real in her head and now obviously in your head too.

You both need educating out of believing this stupid rubbish nonsense, or you will both continue being victims of your ignorant beliefs.

Start by learning simple bookkeeping so you know where your money comes from and goes and can "give account were the money is"!

And if you like the girl, get her some education so she becomes responsible instead of a victim of her beliefs.
Re: Is She The Cause Of My Problems by ikeno(m): 12:36pm On Jul 12, 2023
I just hate people that exhibit this kind of mindset that think someone is the cause of their financial sorrow.the Nigeria economy is not smiling for anybody.everybody is feeling the heat,businesses are failing, people rendering services are complaining of low patronage. My business has been stagnant for some time now but i can't blame anyone for it rather am putting in more effort to get back on track.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She The Cause Of My Problems by Dizzyyish: 12:43pm On Jul 12, 2023
Re: Is She The Cause Of My Problems by Manson1(m): 12:46pm On Jul 12, 2023
Thread wisely is all i have to say cos at the end of the day the decision is still left for you to make...

See our just concluded 3bedroom bungalow construction if you're about starting your building project.. Link in my signature. Plus we offer building designs and construction services nationwide
Re: Is She The Cause Of My Problems by budaatum: 1:21pm On Jul 12, 2023
ikeno:
I just hate people that exhibit this kind of mindset that think someone is the cause of their financial sorrow.the Nigeria economy is not smiling for anybody.everybody is feeling the heat,businesses are failing, people rendering services are complaining of low patronage. My business has been stagnant for some time now but i can't blame anyone for it rather am putting in more effort to get back on track.

Lazy people need excuses and wouldn't do what you do.

1 Like

Re: Is She The Cause Of My Problems by ikeno(m): 1:43pm On Jul 12, 2023
budaatum:

Lazy people need excuses and wouldn't do what you do.
That's just it,they lack responsibility they prefer to blame someone for their failed business, relationship etc. Life is a struggle,if things ain't going the way you want,you restrategize rather than looking for an easy way out by blaming someone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is She The Cause Of My Problems by Aladdin1(m): 4:13pm On Jul 12, 2023
If you truly love her.then stay with her and fight with her.but do some findings and get to talk with some knowledgable people on what to do.she may not be responsible for your business downturn but stay wise,smart,focused and prayerful.if possible both of you should go for deliverance and prayers with fasting in a good church or prayer mountain.
Re: Is She The Cause Of My Problems by youngreva(m): 4:51pm On Jul 12, 2023
Moneyheart0147:

7 days fasting and prayer with psalms 91
Re: Is She The Cause Of My Problems by Joeev: 4:51pm On Jul 12, 2023
Pierohandsome:
Take her to MFM for a week Deliverance. And you too should submit to Deliverance there too. The girl has evil dedication that is battling her.

That is where I took mine to, she had evil dedication just like your girl too. After the Deliverance my life returned normal. Stop sleeping with her for now
Pls bro where did you take her to? I have something closely similar and mine is urgent... Please bro?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is She The Cause Of My Problems by Pierohandsome: 4:54pm On Jul 12, 2023
Joeev:

Pls bro where did you take her to? I have something closely similar and mine is urgent... Please bro?
Mountain of Fire(MFM)
Re: Is She The Cause Of My Problems by Joeev: 4:56pm On Jul 12, 2023
Pierohandsome:
Mountain of Fire(MFM)
Where in particular that's what I'm asking bro? Branch? state?
Re: Is She The Cause Of My Problems by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 12, 2023
ikeno:

That's just it,they lack responsibility they prefer to blame someone for their failed business, relationship etc. Life is a struggle,if things ain't going the way you want,you restrategize rather than looking for an easy way out by blaming someone.
A lot of what u say is true but never forget that this is Africa. Our nature, existence and culture are deeply rooted in core traditions that makes us unique and spirituality is a large part of it. Its real and exists although that should not be an excuse for any laziness but these things happen in Africa everyday. This isn't the West. This is Africa
Re: Is She The Cause Of My Problems by Joeev: 5:08pm On Jul 12, 2023
Pierohandsome:
Mountain of Fire(MFM)
The one wey dey sup now na spiritual projection, I believe say Dem go fit sort am out there. Please bro I dey wait for ur reply
Re: Is She The Cause Of My Problems by Pierohandsome: 5:23pm On Jul 12, 2023
Joeev:

Where in particular that's what I'm asking bro? Branch? state?
I live in Ph
Re: Is She The Cause Of My Problems by Pierohandsome: 5:23pm On Jul 12, 2023
Joeev:

The one wey dey sup now na spiritual projection, I believe say Dem go fit sort am out there. Please bro I dey wait for ur reply
anything spiritual , they will handle it like pop corn
Re: Is She The Cause Of My Problems by ikeno(m): 6:32pm On Jul 12, 2023
Some people are just creating problem where there's no problem. When they start telling you to go and bring hundred of thousands for spiritual cleansing don't came here and complain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is She The Cause Of My Problems by Joeev: 7:03pm On Jul 12, 2023
Pierohandsome:
I live in Ph
Wow I live in ph too. Please where in ph is the church?
Re: Is She The Cause Of My Problems by Joeev: 7:04pm On Jul 12, 2023
Pierohandsome:
Do they request for money?
Re: Is She The Cause Of My Problems by Joeev: 7:39pm On Jul 12, 2023
Pierohandsome:
I stay around Lagos bustop
Re: Is She The Cause Of My Problems by marlow1962(m): 7:44pm On Jul 12, 2023
advanceDNA:
Lets assume for a minute that she's actually a possessed person...Why will u go ahead to date a demon possessed person..?

Woman don finish for world?
She get big nyash, succulent breast and fart p.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is She The Cause Of My Problems by Badb0y4lyf(m): 8:36pm On Jul 12, 2023
I had an experience just like this this girl love me die she told me she had water spirit I say na normal since my heart pure towards her she entrust me with her money and all but then does period for me I was just broke and turning in circles I eventually left her for almost a week I had terrible dreams sometimes I could feel the presences of some evil spirit I just resulted to prayer and fasting and it stop after some days. If you really love her try appease her people it would make you see more fortune self
Re: Is She The Cause Of My Problems by Pierohandsome: 8:45pm On Jul 12, 2023
Joeev:

Do they request for money?
no. It is totally free.
Re: Is She The Cause Of My Problems by Pierohandsome: 8:47pm On Jul 12, 2023
Joeev:

Wow I live in ph too. Please where in ph is the church?
MFM is everywhere, it is same way of Deliverance everywhere they operate. Just walk into any mfm branch and enrol for their Deliverance class. It starts from every Monday and ends on Saturdays. It is same fire everywhere they are

(1) (2) (Reply)

Could She Be My Soul mate? I'm Convinced! / My Salary Wahala / Whats The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.