Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,311 members, 7,829,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid (34433 Views)

Emiefele: Panic At CBN, NIRSAL As Investigators Swing Into Action / Osun: They Are Collecting Our Money, I Haven't Seen Any Votes - Party Agent / Okorocha Bows Out As Imo Governor: "I'm A Lover Of Peace, Let Nobody Fight Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid by Topmaike007(m): 4:48pm On Mar 03, 2023
Jestin:
Our incoming senate president has spoken
orji Uzoh Kalu is the person winning the senate President
Re: Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid by wingmanIII: 4:48pm On Mar 03, 2023
Vickho:
you are absolutely senseless.
next time learn to keep your dirty mouth shut
Mumu calling somebody senseless . Degenerate uncouth animal
Re: Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid by DItalianNija: 4:56pm On Mar 03, 2023
From what I understand about all d dramas in Nigeria, it is not possible for a CBN governor to recolour money without d permission of the president. Dat means Buhari ordered Emefiele to recolour d money , Emefiele n Buhari deceived us dat he was fighting vote buying for seizing d money, little did we know dat he seized d money of d masses n dat of d opposition parties so dat dey will ve less cash to spend on logistics during the election preparations. D cashless policy was to favor APC only. God forbid Tinubu will never be president, but if he forcefully bcom president, he won't arrest any Emefiele because Buhari+INEC chairman+Emefiele=Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid by porthouse7(f): 5:00pm On Mar 03, 2023
Jestin:
first timer can't be senate president
Re: Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid by deeva2: 5:01pm On Mar 03, 2023
Let it be on record that Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu was the only presidential candidate that stood with Nigerians during the hardship caused by CBN.

Atiku and Peter Obi stood with CBN because they felt the policy was going to stop Tinubu.

Despite the policy, Tinubu won.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid by loswhite(m): 5:01pm On Mar 03, 2023
oz4real83:
Because we live in a country where the institutions are weak, many people don't know the seriousness of the offence of "CONTEMPT OF COURT" . Disobeying a lower court is a serious offence, disobeying the supreme Court is unthinkableshocked. Whatever ruling the supreme Court gives becomes part of the Constitution shocked shocked. The president, CBN governor and the AGF are supposed to be in jail shocked shocked.
The Supreme Court knows they are just a political Court....No one respects a political Court.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid by Flame333: 5:02pm On Mar 03, 2023
Flier:
grin grin grin grin lets vote Nigerians ...... VOTE BUYING OR FIGURE WRITTING

Which one is better? because i believe Buhari deprived and confiscate our cash,whereas politicians decided to write figures

grin angry grin grin
Re: Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid by homosapien(m): 5:02pm On Mar 03, 2023
Jestin:

He his a first-timer. I am not sure he can be elected
Re: Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid by Ernchibyke(m): 5:04pm On Mar 03, 2023
This man sabi jirate crowd sha
Re: Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid by oz4real83(m): 5:15pm On Mar 03, 2023
loswhite:
The Supreme Court knows they are just a political Court....No one respects a political Court.
even when a drunk supreme Court judge gives a ruling, it becomes part of the constitution and must be adhered to.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid by Flame333: 5:16pm On Mar 03, 2023
Thegamingorca:
Thieves

Nigeria is made of two major societies, the agrarian and industrial sides..

The people pushing for a change of this government are those with industrial mindset, people that want better houses, better cars and lifestyle in general... The government has slowed or failed to improve their chances of meeting up with their future expectations, doubled their stress and rough their roads to success with bad policies and implementation..

The other side which is the agrarian side is made of up of persons who are comfortable with huts, mud houses, bicycles and bikes, very comfortable with their average meal with less nutrients and never see themselves as ones that can leave their level to another.. If by virtue of luck, one moves out among them, they see as demigod.. This is the class of people in Benin Oshiomhole has chosen to take advantage of.. The northern brothers are constantly exploiting this means to it fullest.. The weak part of it all is that these set of people constitute the large chunk of Nigeria's population and are capable of undermining our struggle to success

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid by Damikens1: 5:16pm On Mar 03, 2023

Re: Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid by loswhite(m): 5:19pm On Mar 03, 2023
oz4real83:
even when a drunk supreme Court judge gives a ruling, it becomes part of the constitution and must be adhered to.
You know nothing about our constitution and you nothing about the power of a court. Let the court continue to be a political court.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid by IamANigerianMan: 5:20pm On Mar 03, 2023
oz4real83:
Because we live in a country where the institutions are weak, many people don't know the seriousness of the offence of "CONTEMPT OF COURT" . Disobeying a lower court is a serious offence, disobeying the supreme Court is unthinkableshocked. Whatever ruling the supreme Court gives becomes part of the Constitution shocked shocked. The president, CBN governor and the AGF are supposed to be in jail shocked shocked.
Money valid till Dec is part of Constitution now , useless supreme Court mtcheeeeeeeew I spit
Re: Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid by jaxxy(m): 5:22pm On Mar 03, 2023
oz4real83:

in a country were people shop for court orders?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid by 4gunners(m): 5:24pm On Mar 03, 2023
dyera:
Things have gotten worse to the point that banks ATM are no longer dispensing cash. People can only go into the banks to withdraw N5,000 of old N200 naira notes. The question is where have the new notes disappeared to.

What Nigerians are really concerned about now is not for the old notes in their possession to not expire, instead it is for cash to be available for them to withdraw and use, whether old notes or new notes.

Buhari is just too useless that he cannot implement any plan successfully. Be it naira redesign policy or free and fair election.
That man is like a curse to the country. Is he aware of anything?
Re: Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid by oz4real83(m): 5:24pm On Mar 03, 2023
jaxxy:

in a country were people shop for court orders?? undecided
the president was supposed to fight corruption to avoid such scenarios, instead, corruption became worse. We won't have been discussing the issue of people "shopping for court orders" if the president had fought corruption, this president even released the convicted criminals that were convicted by previous administrations. The president is not in a position to condemn corruption, he is part and parcel of corruption.
Re: Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid by GreyLaw(m): 5:25pm On Mar 03, 2023
amuwo1980:
Osho baba again just like in 2015, drunk on power making reckless statements, threatening every one , I have learnt a lot from my political voyerisim in Nigeria , the guys from the hard up, broke ass bottom raised in the villages are usually the meanest , heartless and anti ppl dictators , the same osho baba that told a woman to go and die , married a hot one and went off doing everything against the common man , I see osho as truly man at his basest form

The man is useless. I am certain Tinubu will be disgraced with lots of people, including the INEC chairman going to jail. Then idiots like Oshiomole will be scare for their existence. Let's watch it play out. Apart from rigging, Tinubu didn't get 25% of FCT required to win the election, but the criminal Mahmood thought otherwise. All of them are going to be destroyed in the new Nigeria. Oshomole inclusive.
Re: Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid by DrSamOnowu87(m): 5:39pm On Mar 03, 2023
dyera:
Things have gotten worse to the point that banks ATM are no longer dispensing cash. People can only go into the banks to withdraw N5,000 of old N200 naira notes. The question is where have the new notes disappeared to.

What Nigerians are really concerned about now is not for the old notes in their possession to not expire, instead it is for cash to be available for them to withdraw and use, whether old notes or new notes.

Buhari is just too useless that he cannot implement any plan successfully. Be it naira redesign policy or free and fair election.
The mannequin in Aso Rock is very very useless and worthless.
Re: Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid by dyera(m): 5:47pm On Mar 03, 2023
DrSamOnowu87:
The mannequin in Aso Rock is very very useless and worthless.

He is going to be remembered as the most useless Nigerian president since 1999.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid by Theoarhics: 5:48pm On Mar 03, 2023
All APC should go to jail
Re: Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid by juman(m): 6:01pm On Mar 03, 2023
CBN governor technically can go to prison if the supreme court judgement is disrespected.
But we are in third world.
Rarely can cbn gov. go to prision.
Re: Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid by honeyB2018: 6:31pm On Mar 03, 2023
oikirodah:
Vindicated : CBN Governor Would Go To Jail , Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid-Oshiomhole (Video)

Watch the incredible footage of a courageous and fearless comrade below...
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/vindicated-cbn-governor-would-go-to-jail-let-nobody-say-our-money-is-not-valid-oshiomhole-video/

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah the Chairman and CEO of Bush Radio Academy captured this.

Source iReporteronline.

Buhari is a big disappointment to Nigeria.
Why do you embark on a course you can't defend?
He is leaving a very poor legacy behind as his tenure ruins to an end. Otherwise, who's Adams Oshiomole and El- Rufai?
We like all Nigerians,I can't but wish this nation well.
Honestly, I'm getting tired of Nigeria. I wish I have the means to JAPA.
Re: Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid by Ray02: 6:33pm On Mar 03, 2023
Lol. No be only jail, nah hell. Funny people everywhere 🤣 😂
Re: Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid by abidem4real: 6:56pm On Mar 03, 2023
oikirodah:
Vindicated : CBN Governor Would Go To Jail , Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid-Oshiomhole (Video)

Watch the incredible footage of a courageous and fearless comrade below...
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/vindicated-cbn-governor-would-go-to-jail-let-nobody-say-our-money-is-not-valid-oshiomhole-video/

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah the Chairman and CEO of Bush Radio Academy captured this.

Source iReporteronline.
This short man devil is going to cause katakata in the 10th Senate. It's going to be interesting!
Re: Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid by saysoo: 7:01pm On Mar 03, 2023
elpochas:
Only in Nigeria you contest a primary election,after loosing you now remember to bring a useless policy that will furstrate your opponent dat defeated you in the main elections.You ended up frustrating a lot of people thinking you are doing one men,The man you thought u are doing has now won the main Elections,you expect Nigeria's to clap for u or what?We Nigeria's will pour all our elections annoyance on you Mr Emiefele.I just pity the man for allowing himself to be used cos once Buhari tenure is over he will see hell,He will be lucky to even go to jail sef.
english please
Re: Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid by Ogbeniomo: 7:02pm On Mar 03, 2023
oz4real83:
Buhari nko.he committed no crime ba? or u re afraid to mention his name? nawao.
Re: Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid by oz4real83(m): 7:03pm On Mar 03, 2023
Ogbeniomo:
Buhari nko.he committed no crime ba? or u re afraid to mention his name? nawao.
I mentioned "the president", you have to clean your eyes oo shocked
Re: Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid by flokii: 7:04pm On Mar 03, 2023
I don't see Emefiele surviving what is coming for him.. first they'll do is launch manhunt for him and take him into detention in DSS cell. The guy really messed up.. testing the waters with both feet.

There are allegations that Emefiele diverted monies realised from stamp duty since 5+ years now running into trillions.
Re: Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid by tete7000(m): 7:18pm On Mar 03, 2023
Tinubu will reverse another apc policy, yet he blames Emefiele. What happens to Buhari reversing himself? They talk as if Buhari doesn't belong to the apc government and as if people they are talking to no fit reason.
Re: Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid by elpochas: 7:19pm On Mar 03, 2023
saysoo:
english please
As long as you read and understood what I wrote,I believe you gt my points into ur damn skull.I just wonder how old u are, maybe u still eating mama thank you that's why u don't know what is happening in the country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Take Over APC National Secretariat In Abuja / Iyanda Isiaka Sawaba, Top Fuji Music Star Dies In Ibadan (Photos) / Kogi Seals Dangote Cement Factory Over Tax Evasion, Debt (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.