Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid (34434 Views)

Emiefele: Panic At CBN, NIRSAL As Investigators Swing Into Action / Osun: They Are Collecting Our Money, I Haven't Seen Any Votes - Party Agent / Okorocha Bows Out As Imo Governor: "I'm A Lover Of Peace, Let Nobody Fight Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 03, 2023
O
Re: Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid by Jsucre(m): 4:08pm On Mar 03, 2023
Irupetepete:
I support Obi but Emefiele and whomsoever is sponsoring him are bastards... The hardship is too much
Eme na Obident. The game no follow

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid by lightwind(m): 4:08pm On Mar 03, 2023
Nigeria don finally Jabaru kpata kpata!!

God help me, make i travel out abeg.
Re: Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid by Ezikay(m): 4:08pm On Mar 03, 2023
Abeg, make dem make money available.
Re: Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid by unitysheart(m): 4:09pm On Mar 03, 2023
😁😁
Re: Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid by Xbox2005(m): 4:11pm On Mar 03, 2023
I support this.the CBN governor has been the worst CBN governor in the history of Nigeria.The naira colorings was more of political undertone causing unnecessary hardship in the land.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid by Waffarianman(m): 4:11pm On Mar 03, 2023
Who listened to these Thiefs all of Una kn watin Una dey do. Na Una get the country you guys should do what you like
Re: Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid by Hussein035: 4:11pm On Mar 03, 2023
wingmanIII:
If emefiele goes to jail, oshiomole should be executed for all the stealing as nlc president , Edo governor and APC chairman. Bloody rogue!

What ahs Osho said that you are wailing

I don't think you've been to the bank to queue for about 3 hours to withdraw 5k yet it gets to your turn there's no money to dispense.

You will then realize that they supposed hang EMEFAILURE to death in Aba market

8 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid by onuman: 4:12pm On Mar 03, 2023
So said the Clowning Entertainer In Chief and Asse Licker for the original owners of APC.
Oshiomhole condescending from Governor to Party Chairman to now a Legislator - all to feed like a parasite from government coffers.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid by wingmanIII: 4:14pm On Mar 03, 2023
Hussein035:

I don't think you've been to the bank to queue for about 3 hours to withdraw 5k yet it gets to your turn there's no money to dispense.

Hang emefailure and spare his idiotic master who gave the order? Buhari should hang first. Bloody bigot like you
Re: Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid by FireUpNow(m): 4:14pm On Mar 03, 2023
I support Oshiomhole in this arrest that heartless Godwin Emiefele and follow up his case

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid by enomakos(m): 4:15pm On Mar 03, 2023
Jestin:
Our incoming senate president has spoken
very true
Re: Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid by Brushstrokes20: 4:16pm On Mar 03, 2023
Spot on! ... It is utterly stupid and senseless for the lifeless disaster and his SADISTIC cohorts to deprive millions of innocent citizens access to their hard earned monies, thereby subjecting them to UNWARRANTED HARDSHIP undecided
Only an irredeemable SIMPLETON sets a whole farm on fire just to catch a rat!
Re: Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid by amuwo1980: 4:19pm On Mar 03, 2023
Osho baba again just like in 2015, drunk on power making reckless statements, threatening every one , I have learnt a lot from my political voyerisim in Nigeria , the guys from the hard up, broke ass bottom raised in the villages are usually the meanest , heartless and anti ppl dictators , the same osho baba that told a woman to go and die , married a hot one and went off doing everything against the common man , I see osho as truly man at his basest form
Re: Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid by Masterito(m): 4:22pm On Mar 03, 2023
What about INEC disobeying the rule it created? Lol. Nigeria is a funny place though.
oz4real83:
Because we live in a country where the institutions are weak, many people don't know how serious the offence of "CONTEMPT OF COURT" is. Disobeying a lower court is a serious offence, disobeying the supreme Court is unthinkableshocked. Whatever ruling the supreme Court gives becomes part of the Constitution shocked shocked. The president, CBN governor and the AGF are supposed to be in jail shocked shocked.
Re: Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid by Kingspin(m): 4:23pm On Mar 03, 2023
Yakubu should be buried alive abi?
Yeye politics
Re: Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid by AdaojoTheUrchin: 4:26pm On Mar 03, 2023
Emefiele no go smell jail. The stolen mandate will be overturned and returned to the rightful owner.

Go and meet Buhari and arrest him, and stop hiding like a coward to blame Emefiele.
Re: Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid by tuzle(m): 4:27pm On Mar 03, 2023
But wait o, isn't it buhari that told me whatever to make the policy, so why should eme now be the one to go to jail. Like I see people blaming him and nobody targeting buhari. Can the cbn governor change the currency of a country without the blessing of the president?
Re: Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid by Emola12(m): 4:29pm On Mar 03, 2023
Jestin:
Our incoming senate president has spoken
your incoming Senate president not our incoming okay point of correction
Re: Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid by Upworkwriter007(f): 4:34pm On Mar 03, 2023
tuzle:
But wait o, isn't it buhari that told me whatever to make the policy, so why should eme now be the one to go to jail. Like I see people blaming him and nobody targeting buhari. Can the cbn governor change the currency of a country without the blessing of the president?
But a supreme court judgement said otherwise. It's a contempt of court and can be sent to jail for it. Pretty big offense.
Re: Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid by chaloskyx: 4:35pm On Mar 03, 2023
But APC in their wisdom appointed the CBN Governor is that correct so you want to tell me he did not run this entire Naira process through you and your president if you are saying Emefiele must go to jail its not just him its all APC members
Re: Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid by molajaadek: 4:35pm On Mar 03, 2023

There would be no need for an Electric Home Theatre and Powerbank with the zealo+++ 80w bass speaker 🔇🔊🔇🔊...

Want a wicked and Sound with deep BASS effect, Try this .

Video available on request..
Contact number below 👇👇👇👇 in pic

1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid by gassbee: 4:36pm On Mar 03, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin
Baba don dey make mouth... But ever since wey Jagaban never win election,him mouth been de close like Daniel in the lion's den.
it shows u v not been following this election closely. Oshiomole has been d most vocal n has been against this demonic policy

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid by oikirodah(m): 4:37pm On Mar 03, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin
Baba don dey make mouth... But ever since wey Jagaban never win election,him mouth been de close like Daniel in the lion's den.
mugs this was before the election
Re: Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid by Neyopumpin13: 4:39pm On Mar 03, 2023
Osho babà incoming senate president respect.
Re: Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid by tuzle(m): 4:40pm On Mar 03, 2023
Upworkwriter007:
But a supreme court judgement said otherwise. It's a contempt of court and can be sent to jail for it. Pretty big offense.
what I am saying is that buhari must be aware of everything that is going on and the cbn governor was appointed by him, so if he wasn't doing what buhari asked him to do I am sure buhari would have chased him away. So even with the court order buhari as his oga would have called him and told him to obey but because the whole idea was from buhari and u know buhari doesn't obey court order whatever the court is. So the blame should be on buhari and not emefiele because he is just following buhari's order.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid by Vickho: 4:40pm On Mar 03, 2023
wingmanIII:
If emefiele goes to jail, oshiomole should be executed for all the stealing as nlc president , Edo governor and APC chairman. Bloody rogue!
you are absolutely senseless.
next time learn to keep your dirty mouth shut

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid by Vickho: 4:41pm On Mar 03, 2023
Hussein035:

he deserves burning
Re: Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid by ForgetfulJones: 4:44pm On Mar 03, 2023
phoenix45:
Thank you baba Adam osho
,bro hope you know the cash has been destroyed? And what is in the economy is not much
Re: Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid by opribo(m): 4:46pm On Mar 03, 2023
oikirodah:
Vindicated : CBN Governor Would Go To Jail , Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid-Oshiomhole (Video)

Watch the incredible footage of a courageous and fearless comrade below...
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/vindicated-cbn-governor-would-go-to-jail-let-nobody-say-our-money-is-not-valid-oshiomhole-video/

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah the Chairman and CEO of Bush Radio Academy captured this.

Source iReporteronline.

Bubu legacy to Nigeria is to make nigeri a drug nation by installing a confirmed drug lord as his successor. These men have no shame they don't care about tomorrow because they have no tomorrow. See some headline news Tinubu makes headline in a Deutsche newspaper; "Nigeria's most celebrated Drug Lord Bola Tinubu elected President " I feel ashamed to be called a nigerian

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Take Over APC National Secretariat In Abuja / Iyanda Isiaka Sawaba, Top Fuji Music Star Dies In Ibadan (Photos) / Kogi Seals Dangote Cement Factory Over Tax Evasion, Debt (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.