Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,127 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Obi Is Just A Clown! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Is Just A Clown! (1122 Views)

Why Did APC Replace Gaidom With A Clown(photos) / 'Garba Shehu Is A Clown' - Reno Omokri Counters This Garba Shehu's Statement / David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Is Just A Clown! by chibrolex(m): 6:25pm On Mar 03, 2023
This is were the criminal structure they claimed to have played out.Most of the APC,PDP(Senators,reps members) and state gov. where all rigging to deliever their senators and Federal house of reps candidates like Rivers,Imo,,Ebonyi,Akwaibom,Bayelsa,Lagos,Abia,Delta state and many more states numerous to mention.If the issues of Rivers,Ebonyi,Delta,Akwaibom,Imo and Abia,Belyalse should reviewed and contested in the court by LP you see that LABOUR PARTY cleared all the senate and reps set in this above mentioned states.In Rivers Abia,Imo,Akwaibom and Ebonyi States,the Labour Party candidates won all the senate and fed.house of reps seats but the criminal structured changed the results after the elections before uploading the results....They all know the truth.secondly,Labour Party did not have candidates in all the senates and house reps seats across the country.
Re: Obi Is Just A Clown! by XLence: 6:25pm On Mar 03, 2023
famology:
Obi and his zombiediots followers are clowns and jesters if the highest order. I have a simple question for them but I know they lack the brain to understand anything.

My question is: how on earth do they expect a party that won only 7 senate seats across Nigeria to be the winner of the presidential seat in an election that held same day for both the national assembly and presidential positions? It's illogical and senseless. Una dey mad? Shey una dey ment?

Lol. This one wants to renew his urchingson contract. Campaign has ended. We're now in court. Go and make your arguments in court and shut the hell up.
Re: Obi Is Just A Clown! by techWriter3: 7:13pm On Mar 03, 2023
Zombiediots they truly clowns
Re: Obi Is Just A Clown! by Perfectbeing(m): 7:28pm On Mar 03, 2023
nnamdi640:
Election that was rigged. The question you would have asked if truly you have sense is that why didn't inec upload the result right from pu if truly they wanted to be transparent.
Cos the system was being hacked by the Obidients
Re: Obi Is Just A Clown! by shidaa: 7:33pm On Mar 03, 2023
famology:
Obi and his zombiediots followers are clowns and jesters if the highest order. I have a simple question for them but I know they lack the brain to understand anything.

My question is: how on earth do they expect a party that won only 7 senate seats across Nigeria to be the winner of the presidential seat in an election that held same day for both the national assembly and presidential positions? It's illogical and senseless. Una dey mad? Shey una dey ment?

You are a stupid tout you untrained fool. At least he is better than your father.how can you insult somebody that hardly insult people. A clown like you
Re: Obi Is Just A Clown! by shidaa: 7:36pm On Mar 03, 2023
famology:

Son of a clown
Re: Obi Is Just A Clown! by shidaa: 7:37pm On Mar 03, 2023
famology:

He is better than your father that is nothing but a tout like you
Re: Obi Is Just A Clown! by nnamdi640: 7:38pm On Mar 03, 2023
Perfectbeing:
Cos the system was being hacked by the Obidients
Lol, continue lying. My happiness is that we are going to suffer bad leadership together as long as the electoral system is faulty, Buhari is a case study and am sure we all are suffering from his policies, if you think Tinubu won without rigging so be it, but don't complain when that same system you defended now is used against you because in life there are times you lose also.
Re: Obi Is Just A Clown! by Fortruth: 7:40pm On Mar 03, 2023
famology:

You people smell shitty and know it.

Dont tell me you or the “country” won anything last weekend.
Maybe EPL won, Britain at large won, Clinton Foundation won, you know the usual… but Africa lost AGAIN.

You fools like your suffering shaaaa. Even Tinubu no care for your comments lol
Re: Obi Is Just A Clown! by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 03, 2023
Faber:
I will roll with a clown anyday anytime than a known criminal...🤣🤣

Leave our clown for us, is he ur clown

Shitty smelly zombedients, you can have your loser clown o, nobody wants to share loser clown with you abegi. Know this and know peace 🤡
Re: Obi Is Just A Clown! by Perfectbeing(m): 3:53am On Mar 04, 2023
nnamdi640:
Lol, continue lying. My happiness is that we are going to suffer bad leadership together as long as the electoral system is faulty, Buhari is a case study and am sure we all are suffering from his policies, if you think Tinubu won without rigging so be it, but don't complain when that same system you defended now is used against you because in life there are times you lose also.
Tinubu is not a bad leader.
We the BATified progressive saved Nigeria from having bad leaders in the name of Obi and Atiku.
Re: Obi Is Just A Clown! by nnamdi640: 8:00am On Mar 04, 2023
Perfectbeing:
Tinubu is not a bad leader.
We the BATified progressive saved Nigeria from having bad leaders in the name of Obi and Atiku.
Hahahahaha!!! We shall see. Someone that is ready to do something better for this country will not see presidency as a compensation for his efforts in helping the previous person becoming president.
Re: Obi Is Just A Clown! by Perfectbeing(m): 1:22pm On Mar 04, 2023
nnamdi640:
Hahahahaha!!! We shall see. Someone that is ready to do something better for this country will not see presidency as a compensation for his efforts in helping the previous person becoming president.
Tinubu only decided to run as President in 2023 cos that was when he was 100% sure of winning the election..
If he had run any other time he would have lost.

It's not about wanting to do something good for Nigeria. You have to get to power before you can do anything. And BAT worked to get into power for 16 years. He waited for 3 elections to pass after he left power as Governor and he won the 4th election.
Re: Obi Is Just A Clown! by nnamdi640: 2:49pm On Mar 04, 2023
Perfectbeing:
Tinubu only decided to run as President in 2023 cos that was when he was 100% sure of winning the election..
If he had run any other time he would have lost.

It's not about wanting to do something good for Nigeria. You have to get to power before you can do anything. And BAT worked to get into power for 16 years. He waited for 3 elections to pass after he left power as Governor and he won the 4th election.
Let see how it goes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Claims Igbos Will Take Over Lagos Silly Propaganda – Effiong / Under Osinbajo As Vice President, Ogun State Remained perpetually Stagnant. / Tinubu Think Say To Govern Naija Na Mai Mai Lmao

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.