Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,080 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner (54724 Views)

Nigerians Storm NASS To Protest Removal Of Electronic Votes Transmission in Bill / Nigerians Storm Abuja House In London To Celebrate President Buhari. Photos / Police Called As Nigerians Storm Abuja House In UK To Protest Against Buhari.PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by ukaface(f): 6:02pm On Mar 04, 2023
kpompey:

I put this to you, it is photoshopped. Not true. The name was modified.
you sound funny
So nothing good can come out of Igbos?
You’re pathetic to say the least
Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by ukaface(f): 6:03pm On Mar 04, 2023
kpompey:

Keep consoling yourself
Jealousy go just kill all of una
Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by kpompey: 6:04pm On Mar 04, 2023
ukaface:
you sound funny
So nothing good can come out of Igbos?
You’re pathetic to say the least
Let your conscience judge you. It is your style and we know how you do it
Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by kpompey: 6:05pm On Mar 04, 2023
ukaface:

Jealousy go just kill all of una
When I have the president. Jealous of bittered soul
Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by ukaface(f): 9:19pm On Mar 04, 2023
kpompey:

When I have the president. Jealous of bittered soul
president wey suppose Dey carehome
President wey Dey piss for body
Wey Dey talk upside down
Wey because of am other little African country Dey mock us
President wey rig election for broad daylight with no form of shame

Dey play
Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by kpompey: 9:38pm On Mar 04, 2023
ukaface:
president wey suppose Dey carehome
President wey Dey piss for body
Wey Dey talk upside down
Wey because of am other little African country Dey mock us
President wey rig election for broad daylight with no form of shame

Dey play
When you see a liar, it is not different to identify one. You wan force Nigeria to vote for the idiot Peter Obi, with his crooked or frogie voice, im dey lie about. A useless man who can speak a simple truth. He wore a wristwatch for 11 years, no be for ANPI plane he comot, until pictures proof him otherwise. He and ANPI dey mislead Nigeria with false opinion poll. Peter Obi wey dey evade tax for America. Let him go and sit down. Tinubu will take Nigeria to the next level. Only one greedy tribe wan kill themselves. Bittered people, bad losers.
Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by ukaface(f): 10:15pm On Mar 04, 2023
kpompey:

When you see a liar, it is not different to identify one. You wan force Nigeria to vote for the idiot Peter Obi, with his crooked or frogie voice, im dey lie about. A useless man who can speak a simple truth. He wore a wristwatch for 11 years, no be for ANPI plane he comot, until pictures proof him otherwise. He and ANPI dey mislead Nigeria with false opinion poll. Peter Obi wey dey evade tax for America. Let him go and sit down. Tinubu will take Nigeria to the next level. Only one greedy tribe wan kill themselves. Bittered people, bad losers.
You’re talking in the rubbish
Ntoooooor….. your president get Parkinson Disease
He Dey piss for body, what a figure to represent Yorubas grin grin grin
Jealousy go burst Una belle o
Igbos get sense
Igbos are making waves all over the world
Igbos are marketers
Igbos are business pioneers
Igbos are kings
Igbos no Dey chop ofe nmanu grin grin grin cheesy
Una go choke
Igbos be causing you people headache since 1960 grin grin grin

God I’m so happy I have this Igbo blood na biiiiiiig flex
A gigantic flex
Una papa left nyash(Be like Una papa be BAT ooo grin grin grin grin)

The person wey wan carry you go next level no even sabi the level wey he Dey first of all talk more of going to another level. Ancestor wey Dey claim 60years o

Make Una go meet Hausa, Una husband
Ya-ri-ba wey dem give you for their language, go find the meaning
Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by kpompey: 10:37pm On Mar 04, 2023
ukaface:

You’re talking in the rubbish
Ntoooooor….. your president get Parkinson Disease
He Dey piss for body, what a figure to represent Yorubas grin grin grin
Jealousy go burst Una belle o
Igbos get sense
Igbos are making waves all over the world
Igbos are marketers
Igbos are business pioneers
Igbos are kings
Igbos no Dey chop ofe nmanu grin grin grin cheesy
Una go choke
Igbos be causing you people headache since 1960 grin grin grin

God I’m so happy I have this Igbo blood na biiiiiiig flex
A gigantic flex
Una papa left nyash(Be like Una papa be BAT ooo grin grin grin grin)

The person wey wan carry you go next level no even sabi the level wey he Dey first of all talk more of going to another level. Ancestor wey Dey claim 60years o

Make Una go meet Hausa, Una husband
Ya-ri-ba wey dem give you for their language, go find the meaning

Wailers continue..Say anything... Tinubu go rule you for 8 years. You can kill yourself

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by ukaface(f): 10:39pm On Mar 04, 2023
kpompey:

Wailers continue..Say anything... Tinubu go rule you for 8 years. You can kill yourself
God forbid bad thing
Me kill myself for a carehome wannabe grin grin grin

Ya-ri-baaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by Owontime: 10:42pm On Mar 04, 2023
Obi should be declared president elect of IPOB. grin
Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by kpompey: 11:47pm On Mar 04, 2023
ukaface:

God forbid bad thing
Me kill myself for a carehome wannabe grin grin grin

Ya-ri-baaaaaaaaaaaa

Then continue to wail. Bad losers. Im dey sweet us. Jagaban Borgu
Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by Mayhem1: 4:26am On Mar 05, 2023
mickeyenglish:
These Igbos are so petty...

Like seriously, you want the Yorùbás and the Hausa/Fulani/Kanuri to give your people their own mandate? For which galaxy dem dey do that one??

We play too much in this country..

Post No Bill
Yoruba and Hausa have been in power in Nigeria since the independence let the igbo people taste power
Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by aswani(m): 7:48am On Mar 05, 2023
Mayhem1:
Yoruba and Hausa have been in power in Nigeria since the independence let the igbo people taste power

I think you'll be pleasantly surprised to find out a lot of non-Ibo people agree with this statement.

The reality is that in order for anyone to taste power in Naija, you have to reach out to other people.

You also have to tolerate dissenting voices, difficult as that might be to stomach, and then refrain from wanton online bullying and abuse of those same dissenting voices.

I don't have proof but I am almost certain that if INEC had called for elections a week or two into his campaign, Peter Obi would have won by a landslide.

As time went on and some of the more "aggressive" and divisive (Kanayo o Kanayo, congratulate yourself) of his supporters became more vocal, he started shredding non-Ibo supporters and ended up in third place by the time elections came round.

CNN had him ahead by 41% at some point before the actual elections, I fully believe that was a true reflection of things as they stood then.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! / Chimamanda Adichie's Article On The Oba Of Lagos Saga / Father Abiagom Reacts To Garba Shehu Accusing Mbaka Of Demanding For Contracts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.