Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner (54726 Views)

Nigerians Storm NASS To Protest Removal Of Electronic Votes Transmission in Bill / Nigerians Storm Abuja House In London To Celebrate President Buhari. Photos / Police Called As Nigerians Storm Abuja House In UK To Protest Against Buhari.PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by ukaface(f): 9:45pm On Mar 03, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Instead of answering that, let me put my own question to you.

Can you tell me with all certainty that LP didn't also partake in rigging?
in what way did they rig the elections?
So are you admitting APC rigged?
Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by maasoap(m): 9:46pm On Mar 03, 2023
Whiteangel1234:
Nigerians protest massively today for Peter Obi to be declared winner . Accused INEC and Tinubu of Rigging

Link

https://twitter.com/EniyeAmeze/status/1631677386465968131?t=J24RwSd1e2GDiVy6vPTsQA&s=19

How? From the third position and without the required spread, lol.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by Uchedizzy(f): 9:46pm On Mar 03, 2023
God1000:
Ibadan oo
okay
Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by jessylaurel(f): 9:47pm On Mar 03, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Biafrans using Ipobian mentality

When Professor Uju wished Queen Elizabeth an Horrible death while British mourn, Ibos were jubiliating

See this foo.l already hanging a dead man picture. Someone that haven't been sworn in cheesy cheesy I hope you have money for PO pictures grin grin
Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by ProphetM0hammad: 9:47pm On Mar 03, 2023
ukaface:
in what way did they rig the elections?
So are you admitting APC rigged?

Only an hypocrite won't admit that all the parties rigged election

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by maasoap(m): 9:48pm On Mar 03, 2023
God1000:
Good, I have no problem if the election is free and fair.

I believe Peter Obi truly won the election

Meanwhile happy birthday to me

The election wasn't free and fair but una Peter be declared as the winner. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by maasoap(m): 9:49pm On Mar 03, 2023
Bluntguy:
Peter Obi won the people election but Tinubu won Mahmoud Yakoub's own election.

Which one did Atiku who came second win? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by maasoap(m): 9:50pm On Mar 03, 2023
Massiveglory:
The people are coming.
Peacefully, obidiently and confidently.
There will be no place to hide. The evidences are too much to be ignored.
The world will hear us.
The mandate will be taken and given to the authentic owner and winner of the presidential election.

Nigerians have spoken, they don't want Mr Pandora. You can keep coming for all we care, any violent protest will be met with deadly force

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by God1000(m): 9:51pm On Mar 03, 2023
Uchedizzy:
okay
what about you
Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by bahaushe1: 9:52pm On Mar 03, 2023
Suddenly, the zoo is becoming very attractive.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by ukaface(f): 9:55pm On Mar 03, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Only an hypocrite won't admit that all the parties rigged election
Again where’s the evidence?
I speak based on what I saw
Did you see it? Or you’re just assuming?
Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by ProphetM0hammad: 9:59pm On Mar 03, 2023
ukaface:

Again where’s the evidence?
I speak based on what I saw
Did you see it? Or you’re just assuming?
It's everywhere
A post still made front page today about Labour party rigging in Enugu
Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by Uchedizzy(f): 10:01pm On Mar 03, 2023
God1000:
what about you
Am currently in Anambara

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by ukaface(f): 10:01pm On Mar 03, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

It's everywhere
A post still made front page today about Labour party rigging in Enugu
Okay
And you choose to exalt the winner ryt??
And call names to the losers because it’s okay with you for rigging to happen always in an election in Nigeria. Abi?
And you think you’re in the right?
You think you ain’t hypocritical ?
Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by ProphetM0hammad: 10:04pm On Mar 03, 2023
ukaface:

Okay
Yes
They are all the same

And if they do the election 1000 times, the outcome won't change
Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by Olurondo: 10:05pm On Mar 03, 2023
Idiots protesting in London.Come Naija now,come protest.They are all sore losers.They will labor in vain!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by ProphetM0hammad: 10:06pm On Mar 03, 2023
ukaface:

Okay
And call names to the losers because it’s okay with you for rigging to happen always in an election in Nigeria. Abi?
And you think you’re in the right?
You think you ain’t hypocritical ?

With the method we employ in carrying out our election
Rigging can't be avoided
We can't give a 100% perfect election
APC rigged
Labour party rigged
PDP rigged

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by hopexter(m): 10:07pm On Mar 03, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
E don start!

And the call him an 'ONLINE PRESIDENT'.
Someone who won 12 states including ABUJA AND LAGOS. . . . . Against MASSIVE RIGGING and all in ONLY 9 MONTHS OF CAMPAIGNING? shocked

Peter Obi is a miracle for Nigeria I swear. grin

Miracle that came third? Dey play cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by itsene: 10:08pm On Mar 03, 2023
No teargas or rubber bullets for London again?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by kpompey: 10:09pm On Mar 03, 2023
ukaface:
Did Yorubas not vote PO?
Why the hate on Igbos?
Are you turning blind eye to what really happened?
Nothing happened other than igbos are trying to destroy Nigeria . Peter Obi and his Labour Party rigged massively in all eastern states (Enugu, imo, owerri, abia, and anambra). They further extended this nonsense to Lagos, where several thumb printed ballot papers were caught with LP machineries. Now Obi is wailing on national TV, he is a Pot calling the kettle black. Of course, I know many Igbos sponsored Peter Obi, because in him lies the realization of their Biafran republic, but they have failed. This investment yielded nothing. Yoruba youth are wise, and now they could see the insincerity of the LP party they all yearn for. Imagine they fielded an Igbo boy Chinedu to contest Lagos gubernatorial election.Chinedu Gbadebo who could not even say two statements in Yoruba correctly. Let him go back to arise TV and speak Yoruba throughout for 1hr,then we will vote him. LP is igbo agenda to destroy Nigeria, and we bless God for given Tinubu victory.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by FidoNido: 10:19pm On Mar 03, 2023
When will this rubbish stop, this is a neo colonial mentality. Every little thing, you go around the world protesting, how many times has other nations come protesting in Nigeria?

Whiteangel1234:
Nigerians protest massively today for Peter Obi to be declared winner. Accused INEC and Tinubu of Rigging

Link

https://twitter.com/EniyeAmeze/status/1631677386465968131?t=J24RwSd1e2GDiVy6vPTsQA&s=19

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by Kdon2: 10:36pm On Mar 03, 2023
Everlastingson:

The more you tag every thing Igbo, the more foolish you look in the eyes of other Nigerians. You advertise yourself as senseless and utterly foolish. The more Nigerians you push to support Peter Obi. For everyone sees that all you have for the Igbo is hate, envy and bitterness. Keep showing how primitive and asinine you are.

Very typical of Obi supporters... You lack capacity to tolerate others. That's your waterloo

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by losky83: 10:38pm On Mar 03, 2023
Whiteangel1234:
Nigerians protest massively today for Peter Obi to be declared winner . Accused INEC and Tinubu of Rigging

Link

AS MUCH AS I AM NOT HAPPY ABOUT THE RESULT AND I KNOW OBI WILL DEFINATELY WIN BUT I FEEL THAT NIGERIANS GOING TO STAND INFRONT OF ANOTHER COUNTRY'S EMBASSY ON SUCH ISSUES IS STUPID AND CHILDISH.
NIGERIA IS AN INDEPENDENT NATION AND CAN NOT BE INTIMIDATED BY ANY COUNTRY.
GOING TO THE BRITISH EMBASSY TO TELL THEM TO ELECT OBI IS REALLY DISGRACEFUL.
THE MATTER WILL BE HANDLED WITHIN NIGERIA AND BY NIGERIANS IN A LEGAL WAY.WE DO NOT NEED A BRITISH OR AMERICAN GOVERNMENT TO INTERCEDE BECAUSE THEY WILL ONLY WORSEN THE MATTER CAUSING CHAOS AND TRY TO COME IN AS MEDIATORS WITH A MOTIVE.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by indemnityy: 10:45pm On Mar 03, 2023
From today my name is INEC President or Supreme Court Govoo.
Call me I will bless you.
Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by Tycyborg(m): 10:46pm On Mar 03, 2023
Hndrrxxx:
Yo wtf son?
Trump and his GOP supporters didn’t come to the US embassy in Nigeria to protest in 2020 so why you black Obi supporters with your inferiority complex? tssh!

Why these guys keeps embarrassing us or they had no idea what a sovereign country meant??

What do you expect from people who believed buhari is dead and someone named jubril is the president? They are all adft upstairs honestly and that is what hatred does to human... Hatred makes human think and behave in a stupid manner

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by babajero(m): 10:52pm On Mar 03, 2023
Majesty7:

Honestly, people are celebrating but since there is hardly cash anywhere. Everyone is doing it codedly. Let's try to live together in peace. If Obi mandate was truly stolen, he will get it back. When he is at it, let's all live together peacefully. Do your business and live your life with joy.

Obi has started a movement which I really don't believe in but this election made me change my mind because I can see he tried. He should retire to his office and keep strategizing. He shouldn't fight but keep the energy strong. With that, he will win more people. This politics of hatred will keep killing his ambition. God has blessed him by showing him he can be elected. He should maintain and keep working to develop that status.

I wish you all the best but everyone should be careful and accept Tinubu for now. If by 4years, he fails to perform, we will jointly vote him out. This bitterness needs to stop. Good luck
So what you are saying is that we should keep on accepting fraud as democracy? that means time will come when every contestants in an election will purchase weapons of mass destruction just to win an election because according to you anyhow someone win an election it is justified.

Democracy don't grow on criminality but rather in justice and fairness.
Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 03, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

I did not name them " amajiris". They are called amajiris across the north. Their Governors refers to them as amajiris, the president refers to them as amajiris.

We must start telling ourselves the bitter truth in Nigeria. Our leaders do not want Nigeria to progress because the present system is benefitting them. They are sitting on our Commonwealth.

That is the reason why they will not allow Peter Obi to get close to Aso Rock. They believes he will dismantle the system.

There are amajiris in yorubaland also. These amajiris are suffering from bigotry and will not mind voting a Yoruba man for president even if he is on a wheelchair. Millions of them voted for Buhari because of Osinbajo. Millions of them also voted for Tinubu.

There are millions of amajiris in igboland also. The amajiris of SE hates Nigeria and will believe any propaganda against Nigeria. They once claimed that Buhari is a certain jubril from Sudan. Most amajiris from SE don't have voters card while the few that have will always vote an igboman for president even when he has nothing to offer.

The reason I am more concerned about the northern amajiris is their massive population. They have decided our outgoing and incoming president. Their decision is affecting us negatively.

Hence our Government at all level must make effort to educate the majority of our population. It is only then that we can have the likes of Peter Obi, Osinbajo, Akinwummi Adesina and Okonjo Iwela as president.

Either way, it is still offensive.

Kind of like why you guys lost the election. Loose lips sink ships.

It's the same reason why APC never got votes in the SE , because of too much use of words which I will not repeat here.

Suffice to know, that LP better start playing nice , fast.
Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by chariiks(m): 11:11pm On Mar 03, 2023
incandescentena:
..grin yeye moh247 Ipob matter living free rent in this guys head. They are Nigerians the people the clip

Where is Reno Omokiri
Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by Mfetenang: 11:17pm On Mar 03, 2023
They are all IPOB members.
NIGERIA WILL NEVER HAND OVER POWER TO AN IPOB PIG IN THIS COUNTRY. If una like cry and wail till tomorrow, it will never happen.
Obi tried to take advantage of APC's Muslim/Muslim ticket but he forgot that Muslims are more in number and have majority of the votes.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by Uchedizzy(f): 11:17pm On Mar 03, 2023
God1000:
what about you
am currently in Anambara

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by Bleeel002: 11:46pm On Mar 03, 2023
God1000:
Good, I have no problem if the election is free and fair.

I believe Peter Obi truly won the election

Meanwhile happy birthday to me
happy birthday my birthday mate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by ukaface(f): 11:51pm On Mar 03, 2023
kpompey:

Nothing happened other than igbos are trying to destroy Nigeria . Peter Obi and his Labour Party rigged massively in all eastern states (Enugu, imo, owerri, abia, and anambra). They further extended this nonsense to Lagos, where several thumb printed ballot papers were caught with LP machineries. Now Obi is wailing on national TV, he is a Pot calling the kettle black. Of course, I know many Igbos sponsored Peter Obi, because in him lies the realization of their Biafran republic, but they have failed. This investment yielded nothing. Yoruba youth are wise, and now they could see the insincerity of the LP party they all yearn for. Imagine they fielded an Igbo boy Chinedu to contest Lagos gubernatorial election.Chinedu Gbadebo who could not even say two statements in Yoruba correctly. Let him go back to arise TV and speak Yoruba throughout for 1hr,then we will vote him. LP is igbo agenda to destroy Nigeria, and we bless God for given Tinubu victory.
Why are y’all feeling attacked?
I sincerely don’t understand you people/ Non Igbos especially Yorubas

One minute you want igbos to leave Nigeria another minute you feel threatened when you ‘ think’ they want to break out of Nigeria. Wetin be the colour of your problem?
Is there no insincerity in APC/ PDP?
Nigeria is already destroyed with all of this internal (in short it’s public ) tribalism you guys keep throwing up and down

If Biafra had happened then, all of this wouldn’t be happening, the only way to be free of this tribalism is to separate ( and I hope and pray it happens) y’all reek of toxicity
Let me even ask you, can you narrate a summary of what happened during the Biafra war, why the war happened?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! / Chimamanda Adichie's Article On The Oba Of Lagos Saga / Father Abiagom Reacts To Garba Shehu Accusing Mbaka Of Demanding For Contracts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.