Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,864 members, 7,813,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner (54718 Views)

Nigerians Storm NASS To Protest Removal Of Electronic Votes Transmission in Bill / Nigerians Storm Abuja House In London To Celebrate President Buhari. Photos / Police Called As Nigerians Storm Abuja House In UK To Protest Against Buhari.PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by sunnnnyuu(m): 8:28pm On Mar 03, 2023
Whiteangel1234:
Nigerians protest massively today for Peter Obi to be declared winner . Accused INEC and Tinubu of Rigging

Link

https://twitter.com/EniyeAmeze/status/1631677386465968131?t=J24RwSd1e2GDiVy6vPTsQA&s=19

Don't say Nigerians just say obituaries
Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by ifihearam: 8:30pm On Mar 03, 2023
You mean Igbos in london?

How childish?

They should fly back home to protest na..Anu ofia
Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by MikeofAfrica: 8:33pm On Mar 03, 2023
blabulu2000:

See deceivers

You preach politics of Religion and politics for them in Plateau and Nassarawa state...

Why can't Obi win In sokoto state..oleeee!

So you have move from only igbos like Peter Obi to only Christians like him.

Since 1999, Nassarawa state has been ruled by four consecutive Muslim Governors because the Muslims are the majority. Yet Peter Obi won the State and your bigotry prevented you from applauding his effort.

Had Tinubu contest the president under a structureless party like Labour Party, he will only win 2 or 3 SW states.
Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by HALCYON44: 8:33pm On Mar 03, 2023
Mumu people who thinks we care about Igbo curse. TINUBU is the original winner obi is only talking about the Igbo mandate given to him as you can see. TINUBU won in the north so I don't know why the ipob are still wailing senseless people who don't understand the politics of Nigeria but keep embarrassing themselves. The drug dealer tribe who calls a Yoruba man their lord. Bouch of bastards who doesn't know thier origin. Continue crying we don't care.
Congratulations @BAT for hard won victory. It's a legacy
Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by livinbygrace: 8:39pm On Mar 03, 2023
God1000:
Good, I have no problem if the election is free and fair.

I believe Peter Obi truly won the election

Meanwhile happy birthday to me

How na?He never campaign and in the Core North or to the Northern muslims.He picked a very weak vice and you expect him to win the election?
These people are clowns and i now realized there are plenty muguns in Nigeria.
ObI can only win Christian Association of Nigeria election.
Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by SwemTakuluku: 8:41pm On Mar 03, 2023
Chai,mumu the small.come asor Villa come try that finish nah,if sorry no be your name ,the no born you for naija.But seriously,if Nigerians in diaspora are protesting for the remover of Tinubu,did they also participated in the voting ,process.Ok I remember, they were voting on social media.The headline is even bais, otherwise,it would have been writen as,''iPods in diaspora protesting why Tinubu won election against there anointed candidate''
Yeye the small,make una continue protesting why Tinubu is busy selecting his swelling in committee come may 29
Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by pquaver(m): 8:46pm On Mar 03, 2023
Ofunaofu:
I keep asking, where are the over 8 million people that voted for Tinubu, why are they not celebrating his victory

Emefiele and obi has put t everyone under serious condition with their useless policy.. Na who chop go celebrate...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by aoaachives(m): 8:47pm On Mar 03, 2023
Whiteangel1234:
Nigerians protest massively today for Peter Obi to be declared winner . Accused INEC and Tinubu of Rigging

Link

https://twitter.com/EniyeAmeze/status/1631677386465968131?t=J24RwSd1e2GDiVy6vPTsQA&s=19

Won ti ya werey!
Everybody won use obi cash out cos of his greediness.

Soon, body go tell am
Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by ukaface(f): 8:49pm On Mar 03, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Rest ma
Ibos going to cause nuisance in London demanding someone who didn't satisfy the constitutional requirements to be declared president is an embarrassment
did Yorubas not vote for PO
Why this much hatred for igbos?
Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by babaaelino92(m): 8:49pm On Mar 03, 2023
Hmmmm

Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by ukaface(f): 8:50pm On Mar 03, 2023
kpompey:
Not Nigerians stormed embassy in London. It should be igbo stormed embassy in London. Dunce make den no go back to their 12hrs shift work. Congratulations to our president-elect.. President Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Many of you will be repatriated for causing trouble, bittered tribe people, we know you to be mischief-makers.
Did Yorubas not vote PO?
Why the hate on Igbos?
Are you turning blind eye to what really happened?
Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by Omolomo4eva(m): 8:51pm On Mar 03, 2023
Vox populi
Vox Dei

Interpretation

The voice of the people
Is the voice of God

He who has ears,..................
Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by pendragonbladgo(m): 8:52pm On Mar 03, 2023
Igbos in London, them go tire....
Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by ukaface(f): 8:53pm On Mar 03, 2023
Patriotic9ja:
Biafrans and stupidity....
you seem more stupid
Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by ProphetM0hammad: 8:54pm On Mar 03, 2023
ukaface:
did Yorubas not vote for PO
Why this much hatred for igbos?

This presidential race meant a lot to the ibos
They were the only tribe that majority of them voted with the tribal sentiments
Even some ibos that are APC and PDP members had to shun their parties to vote for PO because they see this as an opportunity to have an ibo president for the first time
Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by ukaface(f): 8:58pm On Mar 03, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

This presidential race meant a lot to the ibos
They were the only tribe that majority of them voted with the tribal sentiments
Even some ibos that are APC and PDP members had to shun their parties to vote for PO because they see this as an opportunity to have an ibo president for the first time
so what is your problem with that?
Same tribal sentiments you’re talking about is what you’re displaying
Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by akins088(m): 9:01pm On Mar 03, 2023
See people wey no vote dey protest, you like him and you no come naija come vote
Whiteangel1234:

Link

Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by Bfly: 9:02pm On Mar 03, 2023
Nigerians in diaspora should keep quite and be streesing to get thier permanent stay over there. We have grown up and we can survive Nigeria regardless they dont even feel our pain. Their sentiment is absolutely irrelevant. This people mock us daily.
Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by willibounce1(m): 9:07pm On Mar 03, 2023
Flat headed ipob thugs storm embassy! They will go back to their hustle when they are tired.
Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by BreconHills(m): 9:09pm On Mar 03, 2023
DMerciful:
They messed with the wrong generation

Which generation please?
Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by ProphetM0hammad: 9:11pm On Mar 03, 2023
ukaface:
so what is your problem with that?
Same tribal sentiments you’re talking about is what you’re displaying
My problem is that they've lost
But they don't want to accept it because of months of boasting
Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by Uchedizzy(f): 9:12pm On Mar 03, 2023
God1000:
Good, I have no problem if the election is free and fair.

I believe Peter Obi truly won the election

Meanwhile happy birthday to me
happybirthday to you more grace and more wisdom
Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by Senator777: 9:16pm On Mar 03, 2023
Fools
Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by ukaface(f): 9:25pm On Mar 03, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

My problem is that they've lost
But they don't want to accept it because of months of boasting
smh
Who be the ‘ they’?
Was it only igbos that voted for PO?
Do you believe there was rigging during the election on the part of BAT?

I think me trying to talk to you sef will be futile
Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by SugarGirl44(f): 9:34pm On Mar 03, 2023
Ofunaofu:
I keep asking, where are the over 8 million people that voted for Tinubu, why are they not celebrating his victory

This isn’t bbn kiddo.
His supporters are mature people who understand that his winning is the beginning of the real job to be done.
We’re the ones who truly want positive change, not Igbos who are only interested in having any ibo dog or goat in power.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by God1000(m): 9:34pm On Mar 03, 2023
Uchedizzy:
happybirthday to you more grace and more wisdom
thanks dear
Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by ProphetM0hammad: 9:36pm On Mar 03, 2023
ukaface:
smh
Who be the ‘ they’?
Was it only igbos that voted for PO?
Do you believe there was rigging during the election on the part of BAT?

I think me trying to talk to you sef will be futile

Instead of answering that, let me put my own question to you.

Can you tell me with all certainty that LP didn't also partake in rigging?
Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by Nefort: 9:38pm On Mar 03, 2023
mickeyenglish:
These Igbos are so petty...

Like seriously, you want the Yorùbás and the Hausa/Fulani/Kanuri to give your people their own mandate? For which galaxy dem dey do that one??

We play too much in this country..

Post No Bill
How do you know it's only Igbos? You think other ethnic groups don't support Peter Obi?
Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by ProphetM0hammad: 9:38pm On Mar 03, 2023
Ofunaofu:

They've seen the victory coming from a long time ago, though some celebrated and there was Aso ebi for some people
Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by Uchedizzy(f): 9:38pm On Mar 03, 2023
God1000:
thanks dear
you welcome, were are you base
Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by God1000(m): 9:40pm On Mar 03, 2023
Uchedizzy:
you welcome, were are you base
Ibadan oo
Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by MomohMrMoore: 9:44pm On Mar 03, 2023
Nigerians how? Say Ndigbos or Biafrans, not Nigerians.
Very soon they will say they own UK.. Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

PHOTO: Another Nigerian Soldier Praying In Borno Before Attacking Boko Haram / Photos When You Discover Dokpesi Received N2.5b And Your Dad Working At AIT Free / Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.