Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner (54720 Views)

Nigerians Storm NASS To Protest Removal Of Electronic Votes Transmission in Bill / Nigerians Storm Abuja House In London To Celebrate President Buhari. Photos / Police Called As Nigerians Storm Abuja House In UK To Protest Against Buhari.PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by Everlastingson: 7:12pm On Mar 03, 2023
Kdon2:

Just say ibos not Nigerians. Biafra is never gonna happen by backdoor

The more you tag every thing Igbo, the more foolish you look in the eyes of other Nigerians. You advertise yourself as senseless and utterly foolish. The more Nigerians you push to support Peter Obi. For everyone sees that all you have for the Igbo is hate, envy and bitterness. Keep showing how primitive and asinine you are.
Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by Darnell9(m): 7:12pm On Mar 03, 2023
God1000:
Good, I have no problem if the election is free and fair.

I believe Peter Obi truly won the election

Meanwhile happy birthday to me
Happy birthday jare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by descoay(m): 7:12pm On Mar 03, 2023
What is wrong with these Igbos. Someone came third in an election and scored 25% in 16 states and with only seven senators so far compared to the winner that scored 25% in 31 states with fifty one senators so far. If Obi claimed he is the winner how about Atiku that came second. Yeye de smell.
Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by NothingDoMe: 7:12pm On Mar 03, 2023
God1000:

March children are very weird people. Wish you long life and greater health.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by Patriotic9ja(m): 7:12pm On Mar 03, 2023
Biafrans and stupidity....
Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by donmik: 7:13pm On Mar 03, 2023
Ofunaofu:
I keep asking, where are the over 8 million people that voted for Tinubu, why are they not celebrating his victory
That's a very serious quesltion o!
At least, they should be felt on the street or speaking or celebrating na
Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by gidgiddy: 7:13pm On Mar 03, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Biafrans using Ipobian mentality

When Professor Uju wished Queen Elizabeth an Horrible death while British mourn, Ibos were jubiliating

But if Biafrans ask to go their way, you will be ready to fight war
Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by viodemus: 7:16pm On Mar 03, 2023
use the right words. How can they just demand. Stupidity at its peak.

Nigeria is mostly a tribal and hateful place.

Igbos should play smart international diplomacy. Don't behave like someone that has a big hole in the brain.

Igbos should not let a tribalist yoruba muslim, and another muslim vice lead us. The north would never accept such. Tinubu is the president for yoruba people, because we all know he will not rule the north. He is their place holder.

Igbos should prepare for the inevitable. The core north have more than enough to start a very mean brutal campaign against the southeast. start your diplomacy from there, and stop being an emotional clouded wreck. Be preparing the right way. The two hateful enemies are the core Islamic north and their tribalist yoruba muslim assistants. Others will be intimidated to join them against their eternal quest to enslave, and decimate the igbos. We should also be ready. Don't be attacked to your properties.

I think Nigeria has totally failed. A country where the only uniting factor is Igbo hatred by the core north and their assistants in the west.

Let us be ready to be free from bondage. It requires guts and smarts. Not idiots insulting the foreigners that will come and help you with weapons in the hours of those times.
Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by Everlastingson: 7:18pm On Mar 03, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Rest ma
Ibos going to cause nuisance in London demanding someone who didn't satisfy the constitutional requirements to be declared president is an embarrassment

If Igbo aren't better than you, you won't be calling them the way do. You call them foolishly thinking to divert attention to tribe, not knowing you're promoting them through your wicked mind.
Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by Moh247: 7:20pm On Mar 03, 2023
gidgiddy:

But if Biafrans ask to go their way, you will be ready to fight war

No I won't, I will let them go

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by sirchim(m): 7:21pm On Mar 03, 2023
God1000:

Obi won the election, is glaring. His MANDATE must be reclaimed. HBD to you and many more returns.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by kamalbob(m): 7:22pm On Mar 03, 2023
Abeg they are not Nigerians, they are biafrans. So they have no business with our embassy lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by michoim(m): 7:23pm On Mar 03, 2023
These Obidients are ever foolish...is it now the work of embassies to declare any dick &harry, President?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by Everlastingson: 7:23pm On Mar 03, 2023
Almaigaa:
They are all IGBO People

You're a child. But a foolish one. During the campaign you played your animal tribal card, trying to present Obi as a tribal project and you failed. Nigerians voted for him nationwide and he won. Still you're continuing your tribalism. You're bereft of common sense.
Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by ProphetM0hammad: 7:24pm On Mar 03, 2023
Everlastingson:

If Igbo aren't better than you, you won't be calling them the way do. You call them foolishly thinking to divert attention to tribe, not knowing you're promoting them through your wicked mind.

You are dumb if you think a slave can be better than his masters.
They are everywhere conquered and marginalized and are the natural victim of this country..

We can do 100000 elections but an ibo man will never emerge

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by laskab(f): 7:27pm On Mar 03, 2023
Is high time some people stop beating the drum of war. Nigerians abroad should also stop giving the country a bad image.
Come home if you are aggrieved abeg.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by aswani(m): 7:27pm On Mar 03, 2023
Nigeria has no embassy in London, please change the title of the thread, it is embarrassing.
Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by mightycrownnyme: 7:27pm On Mar 03, 2023
GOD had finally given us the best leader to lead us for the next 8 years
your excellency sir in a matter of urgency we law abiding citizens of this great country want you to look in to these areas and start to strategize on how to put a lasting solutions to them as you assume office come May 29th 2023

1. Insecurity
2. Unemployment
3. ASUU strikes
4. Fuel scarcity
ETC

ASIWAJU give us the best leadership in the history of Nigeria
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by Everlastingson: 7:29pm On Mar 03, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

You are dumb if you think a slave can be better than his masters.
They are everywhere conquered and marginalized and are the natural victim of this country..

We can do 100000 elections but an ibo man will never emerge

You're too senseless. You're the "master" and you sing your "slave's" name all day long? How can the master discuss his slave all day long and not the other way round? You're bereft of reason. Blind illiterate.
Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by Almaigaa: 7:31pm On Mar 03, 2023
Everlastingson:

You're a child. But a foolish one. During the campaign you played your animal tribal card, trying to present Obi as a tribal project and you failed. Nigerians voted for him nationwide and he won. Still you're continuing your tribalism. You're bereft of common sense.

Obi won nothing. He even rigged more. Upon his rigging he still lost grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by Everlastingson: 7:34pm On Mar 03, 2023
casualobserver:

I have said it many times and will keep saying it. You cannot have peace with the Ibos in your midst because whenever they dont get their way they bring the house down. They did it in 1966, they did it with shagari's govt (they tried to bring down his govt causing certain members of the coalition govt (including the NPP speaker Ezeoke) to decamp to NPN. They did it when Buhari won. Not all ibos are like that I must stress but the majority are that way. they must have their way or they scatter everything!!!

there has never been any period of Civilian govt in the history of this country where the Ibos have felt they are not at the center that the country has had peace!!!

Your shame dey shame people. How old are you? But even a toddler can't reason the way you do. Sorry.
Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by chopmymoney(f): 7:37pm On Mar 03, 2023
Idleness........

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by ProphetM0hammad: 7:37pm On Mar 03, 2023
Everlastingson:

You're too senseless. You're the "master" and you sing your "slave's" name all day long? How can the master discuss his slave all day long and not the other way round? You're bereft of reason. Blind illiterate.

Nsofor, as the osu that you are, I'm meant to rejoice in your pain and anguish all day long.
Especially as you tried to overstep your boundary and reached for power that you're not born for but failed woefully

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by olaadesino(m): 7:46pm On Mar 03, 2023
Change the head line to Igbo in London

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by rajiedreez: 7:52pm On Mar 03, 2023
NO VEX grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 7:55pm On Mar 03, 2023
thesicilian:
Neviner seen such sore losers in my life . Wonder why they are now so desperate to become rulers of a place they've called a zoo all their lives
Thiéfnubu is a sore loser who didn't get up to 5million votes
He has to use the money he stole for decades to bribe INEC chairman to rig him in. They even did a poor dirty job. Ekiti results were uploaded on the 20th
🤣🤣🤣🤣 Poor dirty riggers. You're a thief so also your Thiéfnubu. Mandate thieves.
Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by ogundeleai(m): 8:02pm On Mar 03, 2023
IN Yorùbá language - OWBR
Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by incandescentena: 8:02pm On Mar 03, 2023
God1000:

WOW!! Your dp speaks volume! Edmund OBILO the best

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by casualobserver: 8:12pm On Mar 03, 2023
Everlastingson:

Your shame dey shame people. How old are you? But even a toddler can't reason the way you do. Sorry.

History does not lie

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 03, 2023
Igbos think London is Biafra grin grin

The same British that you people have abuse so much.

Biafrans are like headless chickens

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by Naz34(m): 8:21pm On Mar 03, 2023
Ó
Moh247:
cool

Biafrans using Ipobian mentality

When Professor Uju wished Queen Elizabeth an Horrible death while British mourn, Ibos were jubiliating

like mehn!!!! These people are really confused set of people. Is that not the same hand they used in carrying up Biafran flag the last time. Now they are using same hand to lift up Nigerian flag again. Omo, Brits go just dey laugh at their stupidity o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner by Kelvin3476: 8:23pm On Mar 03, 2023
God1000:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO.
I HAD NO PROBLEM TOO IF IT WAS FREE AND FAIR.
IN AN ELECTION, ONE LOSES OR WIN BT NEVER WORTH APPLAUDING IF RIGGED

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) / Governor Dankwambo Condemns BBNaija: See The Reply He Got / Chimamanda Adichie's Article On The Oba Of Lagos Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.