Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Nigerian Doctor In USA Abandon Family,rushed Down To His Village To Farm. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Doctor In USA Abandon Family,rushed Down To His Village To Farm. (3963 Views)

Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid / I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding / My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Doctor In USA Abandon Family,rushed Down To His Village To Farm. by Spiritualsdeeps: 3:38am On Mar 08, 2023
There is no distant in the Realm of the Spirit.

Whereever Air is ,Spiritual message cam get their .

Build a Spiritual Fence Round you .

Spiritual Fortifications.
Talk ...Check my Profile or Signature Below.
Re: Nigerian Doctor In USA Abandon Family,rushed Down To His Village To Farm. by Redoilbeta: 9:54pm On Mar 08, 2023
May God Protects Us from the Evil People ooo
Re: Nigerian Doctor In USA Abandon Family,rushed Down To His Village To Farm. by Spiritualsdeeps: 8:39am On Mar 09, 2023
If you think you have seen it or heard it all .

How would a Man be soooo Annoyed to the extent of strangling his wife to Death ,Just because he delayed opening Gate for Him .

Read the Story here : https://www.nairaland.com/7603038/man-strangles-pregnant-wife-death

Where was the little Patient ..

The World is more Spiritual than Physical .

YOU GOT PERSONAL MATTERS ,CLICK MY PROFILE SEND A MAIL...
Re: Nigerian Doctor In USA Abandon Family,rushed Down To His Village To Farm. by Spiritualsdeeps: 6:39am On Mar 10, 2023
Be on the your Guide .

Send a Mail.

SPIRITUALIST ADE. CHECK MY PROFILE
Re: Nigerian Doctor In USA Abandon Family,rushed Down To His Village To Farm. by Spiritualsdeeps: 1:55am On Mar 13, 2023
[b]Do this : Every One Steps on the Sand of the Earth..Man ,Woman ,Witches ,Wizard,Oganje ,
babalawo,Idol Worshipper ,Ogboni ..
Everyone born of a Woman through normal birth or Operation steps on the Sand of the earth.
If therefore it is so then You can connect every Soul through this .

When you wake up early in the Morning ,Please do not speak to anyone ,Take an Aligator Pepper ,Take your two hands to the back ,Break it ,Bring it to the front ,Take just 9 Pieces out of it .

Put it in your mouth ,Chew it ,Be Naked Take Broom amd sweep the floor you want to stand on ,Make sure you step on the ground barefooted ,As you chew the Alligator Pepper ,

Bend down ,Take some sand on the Ground ,Breathe into it three times ,Say words of Prayers like
Give Praises to the Creator and to the Universe

" Oh You Earth ,Hear The sound of my voice ,All The Supernatural Forces the Creator put in Charge of you earth Listen to my Words I the son or Daughter of .Mention your mothers name here ...Any Man or Woman ..born of a Woman ,Witches ,Wizards etc that steps on the surface of the Earth Planning evil against me ...Wishing me evil ,That does not want me to Prosper etc Except the Person does not Step on the Earth command what they wish u back ..

Say the good things u wish to happen to you on the Earth .
Spit on it 3 times then
Throw the sand on the 4 Corners ,North ,South,East,West ..Do not let the sand to touch your body ooo

If you can throw it on the road in front of uour house that very early in the Morning it is Better .But remember you must be Naked ooo

Immediately go inside your house ,Do not look back [/b]

Send a Mail.

Re: Nigerian Doctor In USA Abandon Family,rushed Down To His Village To Farm. by Spiritualsdeeps: 4:18am On Mar 16, 2023
Spiritual Only .

Send a Mail.

Re: Nigerian Doctor In USA Abandon Family,rushed Down To His Village To Farm. by Spiritualsdeeps: 1:00am On Mar 17, 2023
Have you asked yourself sometimes you just do something do funny and strange and you start asking yourself did you really do it ?

The Physical World is in a Spiritual World.

Private Talks .
Check my Profile
Re: Nigerian Doctor In USA Abandon Family,rushed Down To His Village To Farm. by Spiritualsdeeps: 6:39am On Mar 17, 2023
Spiritual investigation .

Private Talks ..
Check My Signature Below or my Profile
Re: Nigerian Doctor In USA Abandon Family,rushed Down To His Village To Farm. by Spiritualsdeeps: 3:28am On Mar 18, 2023
Before the dark Cloud of Negative Energies Destroys your Destiny ,At this Young age ,Take a step ,Old age is getting Closer .

Check below for Private Talks
Re: Nigerian Doctor In USA Abandon Family,rushed Down To His Village To Farm. by Spiritualsdeeps: 3:21pm On Mar 22, 2023
Steps .

Whatsapp Zero nine zero six seven six zero seven eight three one
Re: Nigerian Doctor In USA Abandon Family,rushed Down To His Village To Farm. by Spiritualsdeeps: 8:22am On Mar 23, 2023
There is No Distance in the Realm of the Spirits.

If Good exist, Bad Also Exist.
Good Spirits Made Good things to Happen.
Bad Spirits Made Bad Things to Happen.

Be Wise.

Re: Nigerian Doctor In USA Abandon Family,rushed Down To His Village To Farm. by Spiritualsdeeps: 1:08am On Mar 24, 2023
The ears could be Spiritually Deaf .

Such is Detrimemtal .

Re: Nigerian Doctor In USA Abandon Family,rushed Down To His Village To Farm. by Spiritualsdeeps: 1:32pm On Mar 24, 2023
You were given birth here ,Those that Bath you when you were given birth to are still at the Village .

Some Wicked People Would Plants a Tree with the Water used in Bathing U ,As You Grow ,The Tree Grows .They Spiritually Represents you with the Tree .

They Possess Such Powers,They can Speak to the Tree whatever they wish and no matter where you are it gets to you because the Tree is you Spiritually .

Things are Happenings.

What a Wicked World We live it .

Where is the Love ,Where is the Care ,All are Lost .

INVESTIGATE YOURSELF SPIRITUALLY

Whatsapp Zero nine zero six seven six zero seven eight three One
Re: Nigerian Doctor In USA Abandon Family,rushed Down To His Village To Farm. by Exmilitant(m): 2:47pm On Mar 24, 2023
What an interesting method of advertising your craft.
But, are you really guarded yourself?
Re: Nigerian Doctor In USA Abandon Family,rushed Down To His Village To Farm. by Spiritualsdeeps: 7:13pm On Mar 24, 2023
Take Steps ...Be Wise .

I'm Proudly Spiritualist ADE ...

Re: Nigerian Doctor In USA Abandon Family,rushed Down To His Village To Farm. by Spiritualsdeeps: 7:58am On Mar 25, 2023
Learn from others Issues.

Only the Wise Does .

Re: Nigerian Doctor In USA Abandon Family,rushed Down To His Village To Farm. by Spiritualsdeeps: 10:01pm On Mar 31, 2023
The Spirituals is Real.

WHATSAPP OR CALL Zero nine zero six seven six zero seven eight three one
Re: Nigerian Doctor In USA Abandon Family,rushed Down To His Village To Farm. by Spiritualsdeeps: 1:34am On Apr 01, 2023
Spiritual World

Re: Nigerian Doctor In USA Abandon Family,rushed Down To His Village To Farm. by Spiritualsdeeps: 3:06pm On Apr 01, 2023
Be Spiritual

Re: Nigerian Doctor In USA Abandon Family,rushed Down To His Village To Farm. by Spiritualsdeeps: 7:32am On Apr 02, 2023
Investigate Spiritually .

Re: Nigerian Doctor In USA Abandon Family,rushed Down To His Village To Farm. by Spiritualsdeeps: 2:37pm On Apr 03, 2023
Spiritual Investigations

Re: Nigerian Doctor In USA Abandon Family,rushed Down To His Village To Farm. by Spiritualsdeeps: 5:03am On Apr 06, 2023
Never you mock a Pain you haven't endured or experienced because when life Hits you might become everything you ever Criticised .

Spiritual Investigations

Re: Nigerian Doctor In USA Abandon Family,rushed Down To His Village To Farm. by Spiritualsdeeps: 5:01pm On Apr 07, 2023
Investigate
I REMAIN SPIRITUALIST ADE .

Re: Nigerian Doctor In USA Abandon Family,rushed Down To His Village To Farm. by Spiritualsdeeps: 2:11am On Apr 09, 2023
Spiritual Investigations.

Zero nine zero six seven six zero seven eight three one

(1) (2) (Reply)

Domestic Violence - Wife Kills Husband / How Do I Cope As A Family Man After Losing A Job. Advice/help Needed / Playful Relationships : Yes Or No?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.