Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory (67520 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Files Petition To Challenge Tinubu's Electoral Victory / Soludo Makes First Public Appearance After Electoral Victory(Pictures). / Ododo Moses Goes Shirtless To Celebrate His Electoral Victory In Kogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by Putindbutt: 8:46pm On Mar 03, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Peter Obi is someone's dad....
He should learn not to disrespect someone's father.

Now furck off if you wanna be an hypocrite.
Is Tinubu not someone's father, have you ever respected him?.. You're a slowpoke

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by PlayMaker14: 8:47pm On Mar 03, 2023
Putindbutt:

Is Tinubu not someone's father, have you ever respected him?.. You're a slowpoke
Keep crying and mistaking me for your Dad. grin
Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by alobright17(m): 8:47pm On Mar 03, 2023
PlayMaker14:
He has done what your Dad can never do.

God bless Mr Peter Obi.
So the Buhari you insults like no man's business, your father has done near him? Mad man

2 Likes

Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by PlayMaker14: 8:49pm On Mar 03, 2023
alobright17:

So the Buhari you insults like no man's business, your father has done near him? Mad man
Lol, I enjoy seeing you in pains.

Insult Peter Obi and I will drag your father here. grin
Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by Taiggarr: 8:52pm On Mar 03, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Then he shouldn't insult Peter Obi because of politics....

Now, shut up hypocrite.

He should not insult Obi but you still turn around to insult me

You are a KID .

2 Likes

Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by PlayMaker14: 8:55pm On Mar 03, 2023
Taiggarr:

He should not insult Obi but you still turn around to insult me

You are a KID .
How is shut up an insult?

You're just being emotional son. grin
Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by Fujiyama: 8:55pm On Mar 03, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Insult Peter Obi who is someone's dad and I will drag your father here like generator. grin

^^^
It makes no sense to bring anyone's father into the conversation for no reason.

If I have a problem with a Peter Obi (or any other public person for that matter) then that problem stands on its own merit. Fathers have nothing to do with it.

As far as you 'dragging' generators...anyone can claim and do anything online. cheesy Its an anonymous forum and you can be king of the world here. I would be a lot more interested if you could drag anyone's father in the real world - as in walking up to some random old man and grabbing him by the shirt collar - all because of a nairaland argument. When you actually work up the nerve to do this then you will have my full attention.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by dchamp234(m): 8:56pm On Mar 03, 2023
menstrualpad:

Nope. He got a Pass in a useless course like philosophy. My dad had a 1st class Honours and a commonwealth scholar ... Obi is useless ....pass in philosophy!! What an insult!!
Between peter Obi and your dad, who is more RICH AND FAMOUS
Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by PlayMaker14: 8:57pm On Mar 03, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
It makes no sense to bring anyone's father into the conversation for no reason.

If I have a problem with a Peter Obi (or any other public person for that matter) then that problem stands on its own merit. Fathers have nothing to do with it.

As far as you 'dragging' generators...anyone can claim and do anything online. cheesy Its an anonymous forum and you can be king of the world here. I would be a lot more interested if you could drag anyone's father in the real world - as in walking up to some old random old man and grabbing him by the shirt collar - all because of a nairaland argument. When you actually do this then you will have my full attention.
Save yourself the stress and insult Peter Obi, then you will see how I will return the favor to your father at home.

You can't insult someone's father and expect yours to be worshipped.
Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by Candycrushy(f): 8:57pm On Mar 03, 2023
benitwater:
E pain u baa?
U wey be like mud🀣
I’m way finer than all the females in ur generation
Deal with that… sorry
Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by SenatePresdo(m): 8:58pm On Mar 03, 2023
menstrualpad:
grin
Peter Obi will never be President of Nigeria

See below the APC Legal Team

I'm Glad PDP has chickened out.

They are now out of the fight.

Obidient movement is bigger than any political party. we are not a party, we are a movement.

Let the fireworks begin.
Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by ada9ja(f): 8:58pm On Mar 03, 2023
menstrualpad:
grin
Peter Obi will never be President of Nigeria

See below the APC Legal Team

Legal team or slaves and Thier master
Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by DenreleDave(m): 8:58pm On Mar 03, 2023
franchasofficia:
They discontinued theirs to avoid confusion and to enable court focus squarely on Labor Party's case, though which LP or PDP could emerge victorious.

For your info, PDP have handed LP copies of all the signed party agent copies of the results from polling units to aid their scrutiny of the result.

Show us evidence of ur claim

Obidense
Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by GUNITGuy: 8:59pm On Mar 03, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Where is your dad today with his 1st class?

Who knows him apart from his immediate family?

These questions should make you appreciate Peter Obi for being the man your Dad failed to be.
Mehn na word you talk...Food for thought not just for him but for all of us

1 Like

Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by DenreleDave(m): 8:59pm On Mar 03, 2023
ada9ja:

Legal team or slaves and Thier master

As e dey pain you, e dey sweet us
Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by funshint(m): 8:59pm On Mar 03, 2023
Supreme court would have dealt roundly with them. The case was an abuse of power and court process in the first case. grin

1 Like

Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by Putindbutt: 9:00pm On Mar 03, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Keep crying and mistaking me for your Dad. grin
I only feel ashamed for your dad, son.

1 Like

Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by PlayMaker14: 9:01pm On Mar 03, 2023
Putindbutt:

I only feel ashamed for your dad, son.
Same way I feel for the imp you call Dad. grin
Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by Fujiyama: 9:02pm On Mar 03, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Save yourself the stress and insult Peter Obi, then you will see how I will return the favor to your father at home.

You can't insult someone's father and expect yours to be worshipped.

^^^
cheesy

You are a child - or at least you argue like one.

This discussion is above your pay grade. No hard feelings though. wink

1 Like

Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by jahsharon: 9:03pm On Mar 03, 2023
SLAP44:
In another news, the real men with balls are forging ahead with confidence grin

We love you Peter Obi, your courage has emboldened Nigerian youths from many states to stand up and ask for their right.

God bless Nigeria.

No Igbo man will ever rule Nigeria. Instead, it will go to South South.
Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by Tommydare(m): 9:04pm On Mar 03, 2023
PDP knows better and they are not clueless.
Let obi go and prove whatever he want. No matter how much you push an envelop, it will stillbe stationa(e)ry.
ebuk4real:
cool

PDP are so corrupt that they know they can't prove anything in the court of law.

Thank you P.O for presenting yourself to us for a new Nigeria. We are behind you and the good Lord is your strength.... You will emerge Victorious

1 Like

Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by PlayMaker14: 9:05pm On Mar 03, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
cheesy

You are a child - or at least you argue like one.

This discussion is above your pay grade. No hard feelings though. wink

Dear Ancestors, try insult Peter Obi and watch how I will drag your father here. grin

1 Like

Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by menstrualpad: 9:06pm On Mar 03, 2023
dchamp234:

Between peter Obi and your dad, who is more RICH AND FAMOUS

Obi is a lying machine

1 Like

Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by franchasofficia: 9:07pm On Mar 03, 2023
DenreleDave:

Show us evidence of ur claim

Obidense
You are not Supreme Court, neither am I Labor Party Chairman.

My close uncle is a Labor Party Chieftain, they have been working tirelessly on the case, gathering all necessary proofs, and he told me what I wrote.

Though he said some of them are scared Supreme Court will be bought over by APC like INEC, but then he said Peter Obi's resolute and unshaken attitude is the major thing pushing them ahead.

So I am not here to tender proof to you dear, you either agree or disagree my points.

But I have one proof myself from my own polling unit where Peter Obi won with over 90% but on INEC portal, they awarded Peter Obi zero votes, it was disheartening to see.

You guys don't understand how painful it is to be robbed off your mandate before your own eyes until you become victim one day
Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by Putindbutt: 9:07pm On Mar 03, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Same way I feel for the imp you call Dad. grin
He died a failure because he refused to give you an home training.
Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by PlayMaker14: 9:08pm On Mar 03, 2023
Putindbutt:

My father died a failure because he refused to give us home training.
Eyah, my condolences.
Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by Lagoshub: 9:09pm On Mar 03, 2023
menstrualpad:

Nope. He got a Pass in a useless course like philosophy. My dad had a 1st class Honours and a commonwealth scholar ... Obi is useless ....pass in philosophy!! What an insult!!

Your papa no Dey this level, go back home to him
Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by ada9ja(f): 9:10pm On Mar 03, 2023
DenreleDave:

As e dey pain you, e dey sweet us

Pain me that u re supporting evil? U must be derailed
Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by Putindbutt: 9:13pm On Mar 03, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Eyah, my condolences.
Son, you making your dad turn in his grave.
Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by famology(m): 9:15pm On Mar 03, 2023
Useless case
Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by PlayMaker14: 9:15pm On Mar 03, 2023
Putindbutt:

Boss, you making my useless dad turn in his grave.

Eyah.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Atiku’s Wife Jennifer Relocates As Ex-VP Takes Fourth Wife, New Son / Iara Oshiomhole Looks Pregnant (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.