Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory (67527 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Files Petition To Challenge Tinubu's Electoral Victory / Soludo Makes First Public Appearance After Electoral Victory(Pictures). / Ododo Moses Goes Shirtless To Celebrate His Electoral Victory In Kogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by NothingDoMe: 8:03pm On Mar 03, 2023
Okay.
Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by rummmy: 8:03pm On Mar 03, 2023
menstrualpad:

Nope. He got a 3rd class in a useless course like philosophy. My dad had a 1st class Honours and a commonwealth scholar ... Obi is useless
and yet he have no sure name?
Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by Marpol2021(m): 8:03pm On Mar 03, 2023
Get ready to leave this earth....
menstrualpad:
grin
Peter Obi will never be President of Nigeria
Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by SmartyPants(m): 8:03pm On Mar 03, 2023
They never had any standing to bring a suit in the first place. Suit would have been tossed out of Court with stern words of rebuke to the various attorney generals responsible for it.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by Buckeyemedia1: 8:03pm On Mar 03, 2023
PlayMaker14:
He has done what your Dad can never do.

God bless Mr Peter Obi.
What did he do?

4 Likes

Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by Ttooyy12345: 8:03pm On Mar 03, 2023
Ahahaahahaahahahah. I laf in swahili

6 Likes

Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by ayinba1(f): 8:03pm On Mar 03, 2023
fergie001:
A follow-up to this: Six States Ask Supreme Court to Declare Tinubu’s Victory Null and Void

SOURCE

This is a very wise move. They should wait for pesin wey carry last to file and complete his lawsuit before they file their own na!
Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by faoogoke(m): 8:03pm On Mar 03, 2023
Some lawyers especially the SANs be deceiving the politicians that they have a case. Its the turn of lawyers and judges to cash in on the election.
Nigeria!!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by NothingDoMe: 8:04pm On Mar 03, 2023
Iamgrey5:
The aim is not to seek justice but to prolong the relevance of Atiku in the national stage and give his voters a sense false hope.

But hey, Trump did the same in America.

The case would have killed the only thing PDP are going to use at the tribunal.
Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by Fahdiga(m): 8:04pm On Mar 03, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
What did he do?
Shut up.
Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by luluosas(m): 8:04pm On Mar 03, 2023
Hmmmm.
Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by Boldkrammy: 8:04pm On Mar 03, 2023
menstrualpad:
grin
Like you will never be the head but the tail. Amen
Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by flokii: 8:04pm On Mar 03, 2023
Let's assume I'm a Judge and Obi comes to my court to cry foul despite coming distant third, didn't even meet the constitutional requirement of 25% votes in 24 states plus FCT.. I'd sentence him to nothing less than 20 years in jail for wasting my precious time.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by ngBuild: 8:05pm On Mar 03, 2023
Seems they never truly won, for them to back off immediately

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by NtitledNaija: 8:05pm On Mar 03, 2023
menstrualpad:

Nope. He got a 3rd class in a useless course like philosophy. My dad had a 1st class Honours and a commonwealth scholar ... Obi is useless

Numbskull spotted
Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by Andrelade: 8:05pm On Mar 03, 2023
Peter Obi is a failure .

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by Alba3: 8:05pm On Mar 03, 2023
It was a failed suit anyway by failed governors.
How many votes did Tinubu even get in their states?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by Delicious22: 8:05pm On Mar 03, 2023
Jagabanofafrica:

Is that how u talk to ur father at home, sorry ooo naso ibos talk to their fathers
The fool that talked to Peter Obi anyhow, is that how he talks to his father at home?

Useless fool

1 Like

Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by buharibanjo(m): 8:05pm On Mar 03, 2023
One by one...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by gassbee: 8:05pm On Mar 03, 2023
AsomughaChuks05:
It was an abuse of court process in the first place. Atiku should be patient. In 2027 he stands a good chance if Peter Obi doesn't pour sand in his garri again.
age is not on his side, he is already 76

3 Likes

Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by athaboi(f): 8:05pm On Mar 03, 2023
menstrualpad:
grin
you will die a painful death before the end of May 2023.
Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by zelnababa(m): 8:06pm On Mar 03, 2023
Oh my my God, who adviced this useless gov. to discontinued the case naw
Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by emonkey(m): 8:06pm On Mar 03, 2023
This man don begin dey craze small small o. The family should be watching him before he gets worse. undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by JuicyStar: 8:06pm On Mar 03, 2023
fergie001:
A follow-up to this: Six States Ask Supreme Court to Declare Tinubu’s Victory Null and Void

SOURCE

Sometimes I wonder where all these lawyers learn their law. It is trite law and procedure that it’s only the election tribunal that has the jurisdiction to entertain a post election matter. U cant just run to the Supreme Court seeking a declaration that the pronounce of a candidate by INEC is illegal. Bar. Mike SAN knows better

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by FarahAideed: 8:06pm On Mar 03, 2023
Attorney general of the 7 states don jam bullion van.. anybody that jam Tinubu bullion van must repent

2 Likes

Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by pfadom: 8:06pm On Mar 03, 2023
Pitobi will shoot himself in the foot. What balls has he? Let him just go ahead and all the manipulations in the Southeast will be exposed.

That's the beauty of justice system.

SLAP44:
In another news, the real men with balls are forging ahead with confidence grin

We love you Peter Obi, your courage has emboldened Nigerian youths from many states to stand up and ask for their right.

God bless Nigeria.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by ryloy: 8:06pm On Mar 03, 2023
flokii:
Let's assume I'm a Judge and Obi comes to my court to cry foul despite coming distant third, didn't even meet the constitutional requirement of 25% votes in 24 states plus FCT.. I'd sentece him to nothing less than 20 years in jail for wasting my precious time.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by Moromoro(m): 8:06pm On Mar 03, 2023
Jagaban u be bossoooooooo

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by Emir01: 8:06pm On Mar 03, 2023
It's an abuse of court process and dangerous desperation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by prof22(m): 8:06pm On Mar 03, 2023
Foolish people … do you file an election case at the Supreme Court or election tribunal? It’s dead on arrival and any lawyer that supports this should be slapped. The AG of these states can’t even say sh*t because they didn’t participate in the election process. They are not recognized at all, Only the party and the candidates can file such but wetin fools nor fit support
fergie001:

SOURCE

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by Hellonearth: 8:07pm On Mar 03, 2023
Any corper that does not have BVAS password for instant uploading should not come to the polling unit,else if you fail to upload,na death straight.
Thieves cannot thief again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Iara Oshiomhole Looks Pregnant (Photos) / APC Removes Oshiomhole’s Pictures, Banners At Party Secretariat In Abuja / Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.