Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory (67489 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Files Petition To Challenge Tinubu's Electoral Victory / Soludo Makes First Public Appearance After Electoral Victory(Pictures). / Ododo Moses Goes Shirtless To Celebrate His Electoral Victory In Kogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by Littlefingerjp: 9:15pm On Mar 03, 2023
menstrualpad:

Nope. He got a Pass in a useless course like philosophy. My dad had a 1st class Honours and a commonwealth scholar ... Obi is useless ....pass in philosophy!! What an insult!!
Your father must have studied Zoology to have given birth to someone like you
Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by hopexter(m): 9:16pm On Mar 03, 2023
ebuk4real:
cool

PDP are so corrupt that they know they can't prove anything in the court of law.

Thank you P.O for presenting yourself to us for a new Nigeria. We are behind you and the good Lord is your strength.... You will emerge Victorious

If PDP are so corrupt as you say, it would be ok to say Peter Obi too is corrupt since it’s not upto a year he left the corrupt party to Labour Party. undecided

1 Like

Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by Putindbutt: 9:18pm On Mar 03, 2023
PlayMaker14:

Eyah.
I been think say you get bad mouth, why you come dey run.. mumu 😂
Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by Emola12(m): 9:18pm On Mar 03, 2023
PlayMaker14:
He has done what your Dad can never do.

God bless Mr Peter Obi.
even his great-grandfather too
Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by Emola12(m): 9:19pm On Mar 03, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Where is your dad today with his 1st class?

Who knows him apart from his immediate family?

These questions should make you appreciate Peter Obi for being the man your Dad failed to be.
stone talk
Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by Tradman: 9:20pm On Mar 03, 2023
menstrualpad:

Nope. He got a Pass in a useless course like philosophy. My dad had a 1st class Honours and a commonwealth scholar ... Obi is useless ....pass in philosophy!! What an insult!!
malpractice first class abi??
Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by livelymatilda: 9:20pm On Mar 03, 2023
PlayMaker14:
He has done what your Dad can never do.

God bless Mr Peter Obi.
All you know is to be insulting people's parents which make me wonder who bbrought you up.

Has your Dad (if it exist) done 1/1000000000000 of what Tinubu has done?

Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by PlayMaker14: 9:23pm On Mar 03, 2023
Putindbutt:

I been think say you get bad mouth, why you come dey run.. mumu 😂
Odé, you were repeating same bullshit. grin
Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by KAYBEE17: 9:23pm On Mar 03, 2023
franchasofficia:
You are not Supreme Court, neither am I Labor Party Chairman.

My close uncle is a Labor Party Chieftain, they have been working tirelessly on the case, gathering all necessary proofs, and he told me what I wrote.

Though he said some of them are scared Supreme Court will be bought over by APC like INEC, but then he said Peter Obi's resolute and unshaken attitude is the major thing pushing them ahead.

So I am not here to tender proof to you dear, you either agree or disagree my points.

But I have one proof myself from my own polling unit where Peter Obi won with over 90% but on INEC portal, they awarded Peter Obi zero votes, it was disheartening to see.

You guys don't understand how painful it is to be robbed off your mandate before your own eyes until you become victim one day
Obi was not robbed he lost the election. His campaign is based on ethnicity and religious sentiments and it is one of the many reasons he lost the election. If 2.5million of Tinubu's votes is deducted and added to Obi's vote, he still cannot win.

1 Like

Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by UnabashedIPOB: 9:23pm On Mar 03, 2023
I am having one of the best times of my life...watching these mindless fools fighting each other on who is going to be the presidiot of a useless, cursed, and failed country called Nigeria. If this election does NOT teach all of you "One Nigeria" advocates anything, that means you would die a FOOL. This charade that some of you would call an election has shown that Nigeria is the MOST corrupt country on earth. It has NO future, and would forever keep going backward.

Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by PlayMaker14: 9:24pm On Mar 03, 2023
livelymatilda:

All you know is to be insulting people's parents which make me wonder who bbrought you up.

Has your Dad (if it exist) done 1/1000000000000 of what Tinubu has done?

Insult Peter Obi and see how your father will be dragged here like a thief.

1 Like

Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by Obrigardo: 9:24pm On Mar 03, 2023
Damn! How much did tinubu pay or promise them?
It must be about $100bn of the Nigerian Commonwealth.

If he could bribe inec with $170m, the next pay will juggle your imaginations.
Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by ogatboy(m): 9:25pm On Mar 03, 2023
The states have no case. PO is coming.

We will prove we won
Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by drlateef: 9:27pm On Mar 03, 2023
menstrualpad:
grin
Peter Obi will never be President of Nigeria

See below the APC Legal Team

And many of them are volunteer SANs. Meaning, they are not being paid. Obi, tell us, how much are you paying your SANs, many of whom are second rate SANs anyway?
Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by NovusHomo(m): 9:27pm On Mar 03, 2023
SLAP44:
In another news, the real men with balls are forging ahead with confidence grin

We love you Peter Obi, your courage has emboldened Nigerian youths from many states to stand up and ask for their right.

God bless Nigeria.

Their balls will be crushed

1 Like

Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by franchasofficia: 9:28pm On Mar 03, 2023
KAYBEE17:
Obi was not robbed he lost the election. His campaign is based on ethnicity and religious sentiments and it is one of the many reasons he lost the election. If 2.5million of Tinubu's votes is deducted and added to Obi's vote, he still cannot win.
Please no need to argue okay. Peter Obi won, but for now, your favorite candidate is the winner, so enjoy the euphoria
Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by gfon(m): 9:28pm On Mar 03, 2023
menstrualpad:

We don't know your dad bro, you both are irrelevant in this discussion, take your L In peace. You asked him to go to court,so let him go. Why are you lots still jittery...
Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by Taiggarr: 9:30pm On Mar 03, 2023
PlayMaker14:
How is shut up an insult?

You're just being emotional son. grin

I won't cater to your CHILDISH GIBBERISH
Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by VEHINTOLAR: 9:31pm On Mar 03, 2023
Mr Peter Obi is a learner;as a matter of fact,he has a very long way to go ! You're shouting Court, Court all over,mumu is yet to realise that the Court is actually one of the structures we are even talking about ! Oh my.....mumu wan be President !

I'm just happy that some of the brainwasher Yoruba obidient fools are now realising that they've been scammed ! They are just realising now that the so called Obidients movement is nothing but IGBO AGENDA !

Don't touch it Omo Yoruba,a vote for Labour Party is a vote to steal your heritage,to steal what your forebears toiled day and night to achieve and bequeathed to you ! LABOUR PARTY IS IGBO AGENDA ! We've got to boot the nonsense out of our land ! VOTE SANWO-OLU, VOTE CONTINUITY,VOTE DEVELOPMENT AND PROGRESS !

CHINEDU Gbadebo Rhodes of Labour Party is an OSU product from Alaigbo who wants to hand over our Yoruba inheritance in Lagos to his primitive village dwelling nyanmiris ibos from Alaigbo !

Omo Yoruba r'onu e !

1 Like

Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by Abujaexpress: 9:31pm On Mar 03, 2023
menstrualpad:

That's my course and I bet, it's one of the best courses out there. It breeds wise men, thoroughbred and logically driven people like Obi. The display of Peter Obi at the General elections depicts a man with those qualities.
Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by Putindbutt: 9:33pm On Mar 03, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Odé, you were repeating same bullshit. grin
Why modifying my comments, abi your father took your brain with him to the grave ni
Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by jumobi1(m): 9:35pm On Mar 03, 2023
Unclean hands
Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by Consonance: 9:35pm On Mar 03, 2023
menstrualpad:
grin
Peter Obi will never be President of Nigeria

See below the APC Legal Team

This one na o ti lo, e don go.
Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by benitwater(m): 9:36pm On Mar 03, 2023
Candycrushy:

I’m way finer than all the females in ur generation
Deal with that… sorry
ashy self dey talk,
Na for ur pocket...🥱
Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by spiralwedge(m): 9:37pm On Mar 03, 2023
Only the states that will soon shouting marginalization and biafra didn’t withdraw.

How primitive can people be that every 4 years they collectively put their all their eggs in one basket out of hate, revenge and bigotry. Really bad

1 Like

Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by PlayMaker14: 9:41pm On Mar 03, 2023
Taiggarr:

I won't cater to your CHILDISH GIBBERISH
Goodbye ancestors. grin

1 Like

Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by All4good: 9:41pm On Mar 03, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Where is your dad today with his 1st class?

Who knows him apart from his immediate family?

These questions should make you appreciate Peter Obi for being the man your Dad failed to be.
Fear no let am say the name of the Dad. So we can verify the claim like Peter Obi has been verified.
Please ignore I.D.I.O.T.S who have no life outside faceless platforms where they live all forms of fantasy. grin grin
Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by PlayMaker14: 9:41pm On Mar 03, 2023
Putindbutt:

Why modifying my comments, abi your father took your brain with him to the grave ni
Stop exposing the evil your father did to you. grin

1 Like

Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by magzey: 9:42pm On Mar 03, 2023
CHANNELStv2020:
PDPAPC Are all the same riggers,if there is any party to go to court it is Labour Party.
And proof what to court after coming 3rd ? For which uncivilized section of the country will court even hear this stupidity? undecided undecided
Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by PlayMaker14: 9:42pm On Mar 03, 2023
All4good:

Fear no let am say the name of the Dad. So we can verify the claim like Peter Obi has been verified.
Please ignore I.D.I.O.T.S who have no life outside faceless platforms where they live all forms of fantasy. grin grin
Lol, Baba run like coward.

I love dealing with fools like him. grin

1 Like

Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by magzey: 9:46pm On Mar 03, 2023
muykem:
PDP is gradually becoming a liability to Nigeria. I wish labour party can take up opposition role and do it well.
We now understand na religious party Labour Party be , we have learned our lesson ,let cast the Dice and see if labour party can win election to Aso Rock in the future.

Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by BJanta: 9:48pm On Mar 03, 2023
SLAP44:
In another news, the real men with balls are forging ahead with confidence grin

We love you Peter Obi, your courage has emboldened Nigerian youths from many states to stand up and ask for their right.

God bless Nigeria.

Your ' real ' men always forge ahead into failure.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) / DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) / APC Removes Oshiomhole’s Pictures, Banners At Party Secretariat In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.