Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,310 members, 7,829,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory (67518 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Files Petition To Challenge Tinubu's Electoral Victory / Soludo Makes First Public Appearance After Electoral Victory(Pictures). / Ododo Moses Goes Shirtless To Celebrate His Electoral Victory In Kogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by Decent09(m): 8:35pm On Mar 03, 2023
SLAP44:
In another news, the real men with balls are forging ahead with confidence grin

We love you Peter Obi, your courage has emboldened Nigerian youths from many states to stand up and ask for their right.

God bless Nigeria.

This Man had successfully sow the seed of religious and ethnic Politics in Nigeria, God will surely punish him.

1 Like

Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by benitwater(m): 8:36pm On Mar 03, 2023
Candycrushy:

Olodo
Continue roaming the streets with ur madness
E pain u baa?
U wey be like mud🤣

1 Like

Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 03, 2023
No need for distractions. Election is over let's work together to put things back on track. Money has returned other things including security will return in few weeks too
Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by greatman247(m): 8:37pm On Mar 03, 2023
menstrualpad:
grin
Peter Obi will never be President of Nigeria

See below the APC Legal Team

Are you God? Because Tinubu has the certificate of return does not mean he will be president of Nigeria if God says he will not be the president. The way of God is not of man remember?

God has the final say; not you, not me and not anyone but God!!!
Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by victorv12(m): 8:37pm On Mar 03, 2023
menstrualpad:
grin

Full house.
Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by akins088(m): 8:37pm On Mar 03, 2023
You also mock other candidates. So do what can be done to you to others. If I be mumu, then ur own no get name
PlayMaker14:
Mumu, are you sure you know what you are saying?

His Dad got a first class, does that mean he should mock Peter Obi?

Rubbish. 😂😂😂
Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by Fujiyama: 8:37pm On Mar 03, 2023
menstrualpad:

Nope. He got a 3rd class in a useless course like philosophy. My dad had a 1st class Honours and a commonwealth scholar ... Obi is useless

^^^
This back and forth over dads and what they did (and didn't do) is for kids in the playground.

I am more concerned about your description of philosophy as a "useless course". undecided At the risk of getting drawn into this silly playground argument, I find it hard to believe your claims about your sire. If indeed you were familiar with scholarship and knowledge, you wouldn't call philosophy 'useless'.
Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by reddingtonblack: 8:38pm On Mar 03, 2023
Hellonearth:
Do u see how dumb u are. You can't even reason well. It's not so good for Peter Obi to continue with the suit.
PO claimed he won,Atiku claimed also. It would have been a bad court outing if both go to court dragging who win. Now, the PDP have stepped down . It's now only Obi will prove he won the election. It's a goal for LP. So think smart dummy

You aint even close to clever by half, you forget PDP is 2nd and OBi is 3rd, there is no way a 3rd can displace APC without first over taken PDP, no matter how they try LP must loggerhead with PDP except pdp want to pour there vote into OBI basket but no serious court will allow that

OBI won all the liberal and cosmopolitan states, so there no state left for OBI out there to claim, he dare not claim he won oyo,ogun, ekiti, ondo and core north is even out of it except say he wan die, 9 more is a lot
Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:38pm On Mar 03, 2023
PlayMaker14:
He has done what your Dad can never do.

God bless Mr Peter Obi.
How is being a failure an achievement?!

1 Like

Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by Bigchristo: 8:38pm On Mar 03, 2023
menstrualpad:
grin

Peter Obi has the backing of 146 SAN so keep that your nonsense talk these aren’t the only people in Nigeria who knows the law
Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by Rebuke: 8:38pm On Mar 03, 2023
menstrualpad:

Nope. He got a 3rd class in a useless course like philosophy. My dad had a 1st class Honours and a commonwealth scholar ... Obi is useless

And then yhu are a supporter of the government like APC? I am sorry, the joke is actually on yhu.

Now, tell us what yhur father has achieved with his first class. The guy was right, yhu just proved it.

Oloshi buruku!
Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by waynetee(m): 8:38pm On Mar 03, 2023
Doyou2019:

Monkey! When Buhari won and INEC give am certificate of return back in 2015, your block head no tell you dem Say Supreme Court was under the PDP.
Schizophrenia na eim go kill some of you useless urchins.

APC is very much a strong party then with lots of serving governors and ex governors, these are still strong people.

You seem to be one who is unstable here, but i understand wink
Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by bolacode: 8:39pm On Mar 03, 2023
menstrualpad:

Werey got Pass, not even 3rdie
Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by Bimpe29: 8:39pm On Mar 03, 2023
SLAP44:
In another news, the real men with balls are forging ahead with confidence grin

We love you Peter Obi, your courage has emboldened Nigerian youths from many states to stand up and ask for their right.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by menstrualpad: 8:40pm On Mar 03, 2023
Bigchristo:
Peter Obi has the backing of 146 SAN so keep that your nonsense talk these aren’t the only people in Nigeria who knows the law
Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Tinubu GCFR is the lord's project

2 Likes

Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by Bimpe29: 8:40pm On Mar 03, 2023
Bi idhni llah
menstrualpad:
grin

Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by degreatstalion: 8:41pm On Mar 03, 2023
menstrualpad:
grin

You are a fool. The best lawyers in this country would stand behind Peter Obi for free m.
Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by PlayMaker14: 8:41pm On Mar 03, 2023
akins088:
You also mock other candidates. So do what can be done to you to others. If I be mumu, then ur own no get name
Keep crying. grin
Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by Fujiyama: 8:41pm On Mar 03, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Peter Obi is someone's dad....

He should learn not to disrespect someone's father.

Now furck off if you wanna be an hypocrite.

^^^
cheesy

You obviously don't know what it means to be a hypocrite. I also suspect you know nothing about fatherhood - because if you did, you wouldn't devalue it.
Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by Shantyken(m): 8:41pm On Mar 03, 2023
Misterone:
Sorry to say this but this guy is still thinking like a state governor. He cannot get 25% in majority of the northern states. So how did he win?

I wonder ooo
Person wey get less than 3m vote from north d shout say he will retrieve his mandate
Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by ThothHermes: 8:41pm On Mar 03, 2023
Parachoko:
Hope you do say the same thing when your fellow bitter people supporting Pandora say nonsense about The President Elect.

Oluwole President-elect. Correct.
Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by menstrualpad: 8:42pm On Mar 03, 2023
degreatstalion:

You are a fool. The best lawyers in this country would stand behind Peter Obi for free m.

1 Like

Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by Oluwalifted: 8:42pm On Mar 03, 2023
PlayMaker14:
He has done what your Dad can never do.

God bless Mr Peter Obi.

Yes, his father can never labour in vain

1 Like

Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by franchasofficia: 8:42pm On Mar 03, 2023
Goke7:

Na who suppose pursue case person wey come third or second

We Dey here Dey laugh una
Come 3rd by which result; valid result or doctored result?

The whole election was rigged against Obi, so the distant third you are talking about makes no sense, its invalid because from the copies of results signed and given to LP polling unit agents on the day of election, LP won the election landslide not even with small margin.

LP won Lagos with over 900k votes.

Won Rivers with over 1million votes.

Won Plateau with around million votes.

Won Delta, Cross River, Akwa Ibom.

Got more than 25% in Adamawa, Ekiti, Oyo, Ogun, Ondo, Kogi.

You don't seem to understand the whole thing being contested sha, but I am sure most of you Tinubu supporters deep down your hearts know that he didn't win if you take away the rigging, and you guys are hoping the Supreme Court will be as biased and useless as they have been in past rulings.

Anyway, lets watch and see as it goes
Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by PlayMaker14: 8:43pm On Mar 03, 2023
Bimpe29:
Bi idhni llah
By Allah's will?

Allah is not a tribal and religious bigot like you who don't serve him in Truth.
Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by menstrualpad: 8:43pm On Mar 03, 2023
greatman247:

Are you God? Because Tinubu has the certificate of return does not mean he will be president of Nigeria if God says he will not be the president. The way of God is not of man remember?

God has the final say; not you, not me and not anyone but God!!!
Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Tinubu's Mandate is the Lord's project know this and know peace

2 Likes

Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by Mccullum: 8:43pm On Mar 03, 2023
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
May God punish criminal drug lord Thiefunubu, Buhari, Yakubu and all APC Urchins. If anyone quote me may God punish you and your generation for supporting evil .
Thiefunubu shakky shakky grandpa can never be Nigerian president, fools

Still fearing to be quoted, simply because you know your foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by PlayMaker14: 8:44pm On Mar 03, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
cheesy

You obviously don't know what it means to be a hypocrite. I also suspect you know nothing about fatherhood - because if you did, you wouldn't devalue it.
Insult Peter Obi who is someone's dad and I will drag your father here like generator. grin
Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by dalass(f): 8:45pm On Mar 03, 2023
menstrualpad:

Nope. He got a Pass in a useless course like philosophy. My dad had a 1st class Honours and a commonwealth scholar ... Obi is useless ....pass in philosophy!! What an insult!!

Chai .. see finishing! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by ifihearam: 8:46pm On Mar 03, 2023
The CJN is yoruba and APC appointee

Appeal court justices are all APC appointees

where obidients hope dey?

Obi please focus on biafra
Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by Spanki(f): 8:46pm On Mar 03, 2023
menstrualpad:
grin

Obi is a boy!

2 Likes

Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by Abubaushe(m): 8:46pm On Mar 03, 2023
fergie001:
A follow-up to this: Six States Ask Supreme Court to Declare Tinubu’s Victory Null and Void

SOURCE

In the first instance they were naive in filing a case about this election because they dont have loci standi,only a party or a contestant in this election can go to court on any issue on this election and the appellant cannot e en start from the supreme court,and by the way these are states with attorney general/justice commissioner...SAD!
Be informed!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Atiku’s Wife Jennifer Relocates As Ex-VP Takes Fourth Wife, New Son / Iara Oshiomhole Looks Pregnant (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.