Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,228 members, 7,811,631 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Naira Redesign: Banks’ Cash Withdrawal Limit Is Illegal – Supreme Court - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naira Redesign: Banks’ Cash Withdrawal Limit Is Illegal – Supreme Court (41745 Views)

CBN Cash Withdrawal Limit Begins Today / Election Spending: Politicians Move To Bypass Cash Withdrawal Limit / House Of Reps Orders CBN To Suspend New Cash Withdrawal Limit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Redesign: Banks’ Cash Withdrawal Limit Is Illegal – Supreme Court by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:37pm On Mar 03, 2023
Good one. That was simply a way to enrich the banks.
Re: Naira Redesign: Banks’ Cash Withdrawal Limit Is Illegal – Supreme Court by darling2424(f): 10:37pm On Mar 03, 2023
From grace to grass
Re: Naira Redesign: Banks’ Cash Withdrawal Limit Is Illegal – Supreme Court by imagrg(m): 10:38pm On Mar 03, 2023
Why all these tribal hate in this contemporary times?

Our youths have gone South.

Too many educated illiterates on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: Banks’ Cash Withdrawal Limit Is Illegal – Supreme Court by pocom16: 10:38pm On Mar 03, 2023
It is oo

Emiefele should release our cash. the main election is over
Re: Naira Redesign: Banks’ Cash Withdrawal Limit Is Illegal – Supreme Court by Jostoman: 10:38pm On Mar 03, 2023
Guyman01:
What if CBN and FG decide not to release any statement on this judgment do you think any bank will accept the old notes and neither will the CBN ir FG be accused of disobeying court orders if they remain mute wink
they are just trying to use this one to divert poeples attention so poeple should forget because both Buhari, emefiele, Tinubu and Supreme court are working together and they all know what they are doing. They can only decieve their gullible. They want you to forget and stop talking about last election and to also allow apc to have enough money to campaign most especially in lagos.
Re: Naira Redesign: Banks’ Cash Withdrawal Limit Is Illegal – Supreme Court by Neye412(m): 10:39pm On Mar 03, 2023
Thegamingorca:
If Una like outlaw emefiele. Those banks are not going back to collecting your stolen funds

You are very dumb… your Emefiele will not even dare in his miserable life to flout the judgement of the Supreme Court. He will be charged for contempt of the apex court.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Redesign: Banks’ Cash Withdrawal Limit Is Illegal – Supreme Court by Noblex2011(m): 10:40pm On Mar 03, 2023
Useless Apex court
Where have you been since ?
Your fraud has become the president of Zoo now
Re: Naira Redesign: Banks’ Cash Withdrawal Limit Is Illegal – Supreme Court by Spanki(f): 10:40pm On Mar 03, 2023
Thegamingorca:
If Una like outlaw emefiele. Those banks are not going back to collecting your stolen funds

Stop reasoning with your tooth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Redesign: Banks’ Cash Withdrawal Limit Is Illegal – Supreme Court by jogojogo: 10:43pm On Mar 03, 2023
tinsel:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/586041-naira-redesign-banks-cash-withdrawal-limit-is-illegal-supreme-court.html

Atiku and Obi have poor judgement. They are not real men. Very emotional and hypocritical

I said there was nothing positive but Naira redesign but the dullards who want to be president could not decipher what the impact of this illegally could be because they want to remain in the euphoria of empty hype they are enjoying
Re: Naira Redesign: Banks’ Cash Withdrawal Limit Is Illegal – Supreme Court by Swallowurspit(m): 10:44pm On Mar 03, 2023
Election don finish, money and fuel will be available now. If all these was done majorly to target one man!!! And the man still triumphed!!!…
I doff my 🎩. Who God has bless……..

I’m sure many obidients will vote Asiwaju come 2027.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Redesign: Banks’ Cash Withdrawal Limit Is Illegal – Supreme Court by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:44pm On Mar 03, 2023
Offpoint1:
Too many dunce above, I wonder why I booked this space.

This British business empire wasn't designed to work.

They are looking for an scapegoats to hang as usual.
Re: Naira Redesign: Banks’ Cash Withdrawal Limit Is Illegal – Supreme Court by Slynation(m): 10:44pm On Mar 03, 2023
Election has come and gone... please can we now have our cash back, both old and new let everything circulate ni, the aim was completely defeated...
Re: Naira Redesign: Banks’ Cash Withdrawal Limit Is Illegal – Supreme Court by HitRun(m): 10:45pm On Mar 03, 2023
yarimo:
Hehehe emefiele the terrorist CBN governor are you ready to obey court orders now.

Weak, poor, sycophants who cannot call out the man who has put them and their relatives in perpetual suffering. Your Terrorist is Buhari. 😀😀😀 Ofcourse you know, and I know you know. You also know that I know you know. Kpele sir, oga suffering and smiling.
Re: Naira Redesign: Banks’ Cash Withdrawal Limit Is Illegal – Supreme Court by Globad(f): 10:46pm On Mar 03, 2023
Goodcitizen1:
Supreme Court should go and sit down. They shouldn’t be making financial policy decisions for the country.

They didn't make decisions.

They interpreted the laws and gave judgement on the basis of the interpretation

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Redesign: Banks’ Cash Withdrawal Limit Is Illegal – Supreme Court by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 03, 2023
Una dey use our brain play okoso abi?

Buhari pass us to Emefiele, Emefiele pass us to banks, banks pass us to POS, POS pass us to balablu, balablu pass us to a town hall different form bulaba.
Re: Naira Redesign: Banks’ Cash Withdrawal Limit Is Illegal – Supreme Court by MomohMrMoore: 10:51pm On Mar 03, 2023
Supreme court want to be the government of Nigeria.Cash withdrawal policy has the tendency
to curb kidnapping, banditry, corruption etc.
Is there no limit to what they can adjucate on? We didnt vote for these people for Gods sake.. and they can easily be bought

3 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: Banks’ Cash Withdrawal Limit Is Illegal – Supreme Court by AgricMaster: 10:52pm On Mar 03, 2023
Goodies22:
The selfish aim was flopped, imagine people buying with trade by batter in this modern age and other hardship due to cashless. May God help us, the masses

in Bayelsa
fisher men exchanging fish for garri.
too bad this bombomclat put us through this
bruhaha
Re: Naira Redesign: Banks’ Cash Withdrawal Limit Is Illegal – Supreme Court by mastermaestro(m): 10:54pm On Mar 03, 2023
Thegamingorca:

You must be a learner if you do not understand how much power a president wields. Watch as things unfold when Tinubu is sworn in. Emefiele will be slammed with indefinite suspension which will culminate in his eventual removal.

Old Naira notes are coming back into use.
Re: Naira Redesign: Banks’ Cash Withdrawal Limit Is Illegal – Supreme Court by Elsueno: 10:55pm On Mar 03, 2023
I agree, supreme court should also decide on interest rate.
Also they should rule ₦1=$1, after all they are both made from same paper 😂😂😂

Anyways, make this election thing pass totally & get our new naira Jo😄

2 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: Banks’ Cash Withdrawal Limit Is Illegal – Supreme Court by Karlifate: 10:56pm On Mar 03, 2023
jogojogo:

Atiku and Obi have poor judgement. They are not real men. Very emotional and hypocritical

I said there was nothing positive but Naira redesign but the dullards who want to be president could not decipher what the impact of this illegally could be because they want to remain in the euphoria of empty hype they are enjoying

Don't mind them.

Both of them should have set aside pride, if they truly have the positive interests of Nigeria at heart.
Re: Naira Redesign: Banks’ Cash Withdrawal Limit Is Illegal – Supreme Court by Thegamingorca(m): 10:56pm On Mar 03, 2023
mastermaestro:

You must be a learner if you do not understand how much power a president wields. Watch as things unfold when Tinubu is sworn in. Emefiele will be slammed with indefinite suspension which will culminate in his eventual removal.

He will never be sworn in grin and I will remind you here grin
Re: Naira Redesign: Banks’ Cash Withdrawal Limit Is Illegal – Supreme Court by Elsueno: 10:57pm On Mar 03, 2023
mastermaestro:

Whatever, if u na like bring the old British pound from colonial times as legal tender or even rob s whole CBN, na u urchins & bulabu dey in charge for now
Re: Naira Redesign: Banks’ Cash Withdrawal Limit Is Illegal – Supreme Court by VULCAN(m): 10:58pm On Mar 03, 2023
This guy never stops exhibiting his inability to exercise the little brain cells he has.

Was it Labour Party who established the policy?

See how the blockhead avoided mentioning Buhari who championed the policy alongside Emefiele. Both APC members.

Let your Jagaban enjoy the title of President elect.

That's as far as he will go.

While Jagaban relies on bribery and corruption to win court cases...

Peter Obi has won all his court cases based on overwhelming evidence.

Anybody who loves injustice against others will find out sooner or later thar injustice will visit him or her eventually.

You must receive what you wish for others

FreeStuffsNG:
Absolutely!
Politics blinded some hate-filled lp mob to the point they willlingly gave up their rights just because they were misled to think it will stop an Asiwaju Tinubu Presidency.

They lost and the SC is trying to reset their brain with this judgement.

Thank God Asiwaju has already spoken up in the Southwest that it was targeted against him.

Congrats to my President-Elect Asiwaju Tinubu.
check my signature for free stuffs!
Re: Naira Redesign: Banks’ Cash Withdrawal Limit Is Illegal – Supreme Court by Karlifate: 10:58pm On Mar 03, 2023
AgricMaster:

in Bayelsa
fisher men exchanging fish for garri.
too bad this bombomclat put us through this
bruhaha

Damn!

I've said it countless times; these politicians are all greedy, especially those parading themselves as saints, they don't care about the electorates that got them there.
Re: Naira Redesign: Banks’ Cash Withdrawal Limit Is Illegal – Supreme Court by Peterobifailed: 11:02pm On Mar 03, 2023
Thegamingorca:
If Una like outlaw emefiele. Those banks are not going back to collecting your stolen funds.

For once we can succeed in uprooting Tinubu and sanwo olu mafia from eko. Fear not lagosians, Agbero no dey gree zuga on credit grin. We will paint the sky once again with eeeeeeeeLuuuuuP. I urge us to come out en masse as your votes will count even better this time.

To all the hooligans quoting me, make Una no fear; once we are done with the governorship and state House of assembly election and installed the most capable Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour Top to Bottom!!!!!

Then we may reconsider obeying what the supreme court recommended.

grin grin grin grin
werey ngbele iyae

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Redesign: Banks’ Cash Withdrawal Limit Is Illegal – Supreme Court by mastermaestro(m): 11:03pm On Mar 03, 2023
Elsueno:

Whatever, if u na like bring the old British pound from colonial times as legal tender or even rob s whole CBN, na u urchins & bulabu dey in charge for now

Someone cannot make a comment without being labeled? Elections are not won with bitterness and vilification. Most of you need to rid yourselves of hate and burdensome wrath. Elections are over! Get well soon. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Redesign: Banks’ Cash Withdrawal Limit Is Illegal – Supreme Court by Bluffly: 11:04pm On Mar 03, 2023
You people should allow CBN to manage the economy. Every country has financial policies made by its apex bank. Why the interference here

3 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: Banks’ Cash Withdrawal Limit Is Illegal – Supreme Court by baralatie(m): 11:05pm On Mar 03, 2023
Emefiele
Re: Naira Redesign: Banks’ Cash Withdrawal Limit Is Illegal – Supreme Court by Powersurge: 11:06pm On Mar 03, 2023
yarimo:
Hehehe emefiele the terrorist CBN governor are you ready to obey court orders now.

It pains me that people will be asked to obey court order in Nigeria.

You refused to obey, court holds you in contempt, throw you in jail until the madness in your head is completely wiped clean. Next time when they ask you to obey court order, you will say "to what extent my lord"?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

[photos] Flood In Lekki Phase 1 Despite No Rain / Transcript Of The Speech Abiola Made That Got Him Arrested / 2023: Shettima Told To Resign As APC Vice Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.