Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

Pretty Nigerian Lady Laments Over Not Being Wooed By Any Man In UK - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pretty Nigerian Lady Laments Over Not Being Wooed By Any Man In UK (6136 Views)

Pretty Nigerian Lady Disproves Okafor's Law At NYSC Camp (photo) / Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market / Pretty Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Goes Viral (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Laments Over Not Being Wooed By Any Man In UK by mystery22: 10:34am On Mar 07, 2023
Because your smv is low as a Nigerian girl in uk
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Laments Over Not Being Wooed By Any Man In UK by Beebah321(f): 10:49am On Mar 07, 2023
Blupen:
After you go come social media deh cry say men are sum sorry scum grin grin
I no go do that one sef. Guys way dey try toast me, I go give them chance make I see who dey serious with me. cheesy
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Laments Over Not Being Wooed By Any Man In UK by Blupen(m): 11:01am On Mar 07, 2023
Beebah321:
I no go do that one sef. Guys way dey try toast me, I go give them chance make I see who dey serious with me. cheesy
Lols them no go do am for you like the guy way them snatch from you, unless you go turn to manager cus na manage you go manage them grin
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Laments Over Not Being Wooed By Any Man In UK by Gerrard59(m): 1:40pm On Mar 07, 2023
RightToReject:

Keep quiet and stop disgracing yourself. It is always nauseating seeing bumpkins and wretched people striving to appear woke, all-knowing, and successful everywhere.

Meanwhile, enough of this "in the abroad" nonsense - it is "in abroad," not "in the abroad."

We quarrel before? Your rant shows you have loathed the person behind my moniker. It boiled that you had to vomit what has always been in your mind. I admire your honesty, though. But hey, and thankfully, I am not a bumpkin nor am I wretched, woke and all-knowing. Also, I am not the cause of whatever is bothering you o. Remember that whenever you come across my moniker.

As for the bold, that is my way of writing. It is intentional, and no one let alone one random person on Nairaland would dictate how I write it.
Again, I am very wary of approaching a lady in the abroad BTW, who the fvck are you to dictate to me what to write on a public forum?

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Laments Over Not Being Wooed By Any Man In UK by Gerrard59(m): 1:41pm On Mar 07, 2023
1Sharon:

Stop Exaggerating. Are you even abroad

No. I am in Offa, Kwara state.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Laments Over Not Being Wooed By Any Man In UK by Beebah321(f): 5:57pm On Mar 07, 2023
Blupen:
Lols them no go do am for you like the guy way them snatch from you, unless you go turn to manager cus na manage you go manage them grin
I no go manage abeg. Na to use prayer get better man na cheesy tongue
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Laments Over Not Being Wooed By Any Man In UK by Blupen(m): 6:03pm On Mar 07, 2023
Beebah321:
I no go manage abeg. Na to use prayer get better man na cheesy tongue
Prayer no deh work for naija nah you suppose know as tibubu win, you know how many people pray for peter obi to win grin grin
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Laments Over Not Being Wooed By Any Man In UK by Beebah321(f): 6:28pm On Mar 07, 2023
Blupen:
Prayer no deh work for naija nah you suppose know as tibubu win, you know how many people pray for peter obi to win grin grin
prayer dey work joor. If Tinubu no cheat, na Peter Obi for win the election na. cheesy
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Laments Over Not Being Wooed By Any Man In UK by Blupen(m): 6:38pm On Mar 07, 2023
Beebah321:
prayer dey work joor. If Tinubu no cheat, na Peter Obi for win the election na. cheesy
so cheating deh stronger than prayers now?? wow
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Laments Over Not Being Wooed By Any Man In UK by Prettygirl200(f): 7:04pm On Mar 07, 2023
GrahamBrown:
A young Nigerian lady living in the United Kingdom has bemoaned the difficulty in finding men to woo her despite being pretty.

In a video she recorded on the streets of Woolwich, she said that she positioned herself in front of a popular spot in the city but nobody stopped to ask her on a date.

The pretty lady revealed that she sat in front of Nando’s for over an hour and neither of the men passing by or standing close to her could walk up to her to make advances.

She claimed to have heard that it is easy to find men in Woolwich only for her to visit the place and end up being disappointed.

Watch the video below:

https://www.allgistroom.com/pretty-nigerian-lady-laments-over-not-being-wooed-by-any-man-in-uk-video/

if they don't woe you, you woe them life is not that hard.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Laments Over Not Being Wooed By Any Man In UK by Beebah321(f): 7:38pm On Mar 07, 2023
Blupen:
so cheating deh stronger than prayers now?? wow
Not like that. embarassed
Tinubu no win the election na, them just dey force us to accept am. But, God go shame them.
Prayer dey work, believe me sad
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Laments Over Not Being Wooed By Any Man In UK by Blupen(m): 9:45pm On Mar 07, 2023
Beebah321:
Not like that. embarassed
Tinubu no win the election na, them just dey force us to accept am. But, God go shame them.
Prayer dey work, believe me sad
Make una deh there deh sing hymn 91 deh go soon swear tinbubu in
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Laments Over Not Being Wooed By Any Man In UK by Beebah321(f): 10:15pm On Mar 07, 2023
Blupen:
Make una deh there deh sing hymn 91 deh go soon swear tinbubu in
if them like, make them swear am out, him no go be the president forever. grin
Him go commot, another person go enter. tongue
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Laments Over Not Being Wooed By Any Man In UK by Blupen(m): 10:29pm On Mar 07, 2023
Beebah321:
if them like, make them swear am out, him no go be the president forever. grin
Him go commot, another person go enter. tongue
Na 8years tinbubu go do ooh and after that na another apc person go win again apc go rule us forever

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help Me, I Want To Stop Masturbation / 9ja Babe Who Bragged She Can F*#k 60 Guys In 24hrs Releases N@kΓͺd Photos / Couple Caught Having Sex In A Car, Shamed By Residents (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.