Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Pretty Nigerian Lady Laments Over Not Being Wooed By Any Man In UK - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pretty Nigerian Lady Laments Over Not Being Wooed By Any Man In UK (6141 Views)

Pretty Nigerian Lady Disproves Okafor's Law At NYSC Camp (photo) / Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market / Pretty Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Goes Viral (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty Nigerian Lady Laments Over Not Being Wooed By Any Man In UK by GrahamBrown: 8:25am On Mar 04, 2023
A young Nigerian lady living in the United Kingdom has bemoaned the difficulty in finding men to woo her despite being pretty.

In a video she recorded on the streets of Woolwich, she said that she positioned herself in front of a popular spot in the city but nobody stopped to ask her on a date.

The pretty lady revealed that she sat in front of Nando’s for over an hour and neither of the men passing by or standing close to her could walk up to her to make advances.

She claimed to have heard that it is easy to find men in Woolwich only for her to visit the place and end up being disappointed.

Watch the video below:

https://www.allgistroom.com/pretty-nigerian-lady-laments-over-not-being-wooed-by-any-man-in-uk-video/

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Laments Over Not Being Wooed By Any Man In UK by handsomeyitayo(m): 8:29am On Mar 04, 2023
When your village people are on patrol, you better be prayerful...and also change your attitudes which affect you negatively...

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Laments Over Not Being Wooed By Any Man In UK by ednut1(m): 8:38am On Mar 04, 2023
grin they are not looking for relationships but men to assist in paying their bills. White women and other blacks babes there toast men they want. Why cant you do same. If you no like wetin dey happen there come back to Nigeria

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Laments Over Not Being Wooed By Any Man In UK by CodeTemplar: 8:39am On Mar 04, 2023
Hmmm... African technology at work?

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Laments Over Not Being Wooed By Any Man In UK by Made619(m): 8:42am On Mar 04, 2023
Men are wiser now.

10 Likes

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Laments Over Not Being Wooed By Any Man In UK by Beebah321(f): 9:00am On Mar 04, 2023
Come back to Nigeria na.
Men dey here ooo cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Laments Over Not Being Wooed By Any Man In UK by SocialJustice: 9:12am On Mar 04, 2023
With una ashawo character and inability to communicate except when begging money, who want woo you?

25 Likes

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Laments Over Not Being Wooed By Any Man In UK by HeartlessMan: 9:29am On Mar 04, 2023
Nigerian women are undesirable.

23 Likes

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Laments Over Not Being Wooed By Any Man In UK by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 04, 2023
What does she expect?
I'm sure all Nigerian guys are going from one job to another, to make money. Others are overwhelmed with studies + job combined. The little time they have they're looking to nail white babes, who say "once you go black you can't go back", because black guys do it better.
The white guys on the other hand, are not interested in black ladies, unless they see her as extremely intelligent.

Even at that, it is culturally inappropriate in UK to walk up randomly to somebody and ask them out.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Laments Over Not Being Wooed By Any Man In UK by Emmanuel909090: 12:18pm On Mar 04, 2023
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Laments Over Not Being Wooed By Any Man In UK by JOACHINpedro: 4:32pm On Mar 04, 2023
Who get time to look anyone when everybody dey hustle to pay up loan

5 Likes

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Laments Over Not Being Wooed By Any Man In UK by almarthins(m): 4:35pm On Mar 04, 2023
GrahamBrown:
A young Nigerian lady living in the United Kingdom has bemoaned the difficulty in finding men to woo her despite being pretty.

In a video she recorded on the streets of Woolwich, she said that she positioned herself in front of a popular spot in the city but nobody stopped to ask her on a date.

The pretty lady revealed that she sat in front of Nando’s for over an hour and neither of the men passing by or standing close to her could walk up to her to make advances.

She claimed to have heard that it is easy to find men in Woolwich only for her to visit the place and end up being disappointed.

Watch the video below:

https://www.allgistroom.com/pretty-nigerian-lady-laments-over-not-being-wooed-by-any-man-in-uk-video/

Abeg, who dey look for trouble ?
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Laments Over Not Being Wooed By Any Man In UK by ashawopikin(m): 4:51pm On Mar 04, 2023
People no send Nigerian ladies abroad o

9 Likes

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Laments Over Not Being Wooed By Any Man In UK by IdJack(m): 5:20pm On Mar 04, 2023
Looking for who to be paying her bills. Guys don wise up.

Check my signature below

15 Likes

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Laments Over Not Being Wooed By Any Man In UK by spencekat(m): 5:48pm On Mar 04, 2023
handsomeyitayo:
When your village people are on patrol, you better be prayerful...and also change your attitudes which affect you negatively...
Na lie.She think say na Naija she dey.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Laments Over Not Being Wooed By Any Man In UK by Kobicove(m): 5:48pm On Mar 04, 2023
You think you're still in Nigeria where guys will be queuing up to 'toast' you? undecided

9 Likes

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Laments Over Not Being Wooed By Any Man In UK by shantti(m): 6:56pm On Mar 04, 2023
Nigerian women don't know how to approach a man to toast him. They don't understand how to play with the right words to make a man interested in you. Something that is very easy for white ladies. I love obodo oyibo

12 Likes

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Laments Over Not Being Wooed By Any Man In UK by Holybaddo: 7:04pm On Mar 04, 2023
In UK πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ you will find real Alpha Male

Unlike all this Agric Male I have been seeing here

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Laments Over Not Being Wooed By Any Man In UK by handsomeyitayo(m): 7:27pm On Mar 04, 2023
spencekat:
Na lie.She think say na Naija she dey.
oyinbo no get time for rubbish... she thought is Nigeria..oyinbo wey go even use and dump u....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Laments Over Not Being Wooed By Any Man In UK by meobizy(f): 8:25pm On Mar 04, 2023
1. She isn’t as pretty as she assumed.

2. Come back home if you want men to toast you.

3. Adjust to your environment and learn what women do to catch males.

5 Likes

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Laments Over Not Being Wooed By Any Man In UK by Prudoh(m): 8:27pm On Mar 04, 2023
undecided I think if our men behave like this, all this nonsense from naija girls would've stop🀷

10 Likes

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Laments Over Not Being Wooed By Any Man In UK by Gadafii: 4:18am On Mar 05, 2023
Na naija men place naija girls too high, imagine this one too

Death to all simps

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Laments Over Not Being Wooed By Any Man In UK by 1Sharon(f): 6:13am On Mar 05, 2023
Most of the people living in woolwich are illegal immigrants
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Laments Over Not Being Wooed By Any Man In UK by Gerrard59(m): 6:24am On Mar 07, 2023
1Sharon:
Most of the people living in woolwich are illegal immigrants

Interesting.

The UK immigration system must be so weak for illegal immigrants to thrive and walk freely.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Laments Over Not Being Wooed By Any Man In UK by Gerrard59(m): 6:25am On Mar 07, 2023
I am very wary of approaching a lady in the abroad. Before you know wetin, she don call police say you dey embarrass her or accuse you of stare rape.

3 Likes

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Laments Over Not Being Wooed By Any Man In UK by Sonnobax15(m): 6:27am On Mar 07, 2023
grin
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Laments Over Not Being Wooed By Any Man In UK by 1Sharon(f): 7:59am On Mar 07, 2023
Gerrard59:
I am very wary of approaching a lady in the abroad. Before you know wetin, she don call police say you dey embarrass her or accuse you of stare rape.

Stop Exaggerating. Are you even abroad
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Laments Over Not Being Wooed By Any Man In UK by Blupen(m): 8:21am On Mar 07, 2023
Beebah321:
Come back to Nigeria na. Men dey here ooo cheesy
What if she come snatch your own from you?? cheesy
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Laments Over Not Being Wooed By Any Man In UK by RightToReject(m): 9:04am On Mar 07, 2023
Gerrard59:

Keep quiet and stop disgracing yourself. It is always nauseating seeing bumpkins and wretched people striving to appear woke, all-knowing, and successful everywhere.

Meanwhile, enough of this "in the abroad" nonsense - it is "in abroad," not "in the abroad."

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Laments Over Not Being Wooed By Any Man In UK by Beebah321(f): 9:25am On Mar 07, 2023
Blupen:
What if she come snatch your own from you?? cheesy
I go leave am for her na. Men never finish tongue grin
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Laments Over Not Being Wooed By Any Man In UK by Blupen(m): 9:38am On Mar 07, 2023
Beebah321:
I go leave am for her na. Men never finish tongue grin
After you go come social media deh cry say men are sum sorry scum grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Strange Scar On Women In The Hookup And Brothel Industry / My Girl Friend Is Having Affair With My Dad What Should I Do / The Dilemma Of An Acute Stutterer In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.