Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,052 members, 7,828,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

People Dragging Aisha Yesufu For Campaign Against Sanwo-olu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Dragging Aisha Yesufu For Campaign Against Sanwo-olu (3554 Views)

Aisha Yesufu: For Competence, Equity, Kwankwaso Should’ve Been Obi’s Deputy / Aisha Yesufu: 'For Your Marriage To Work, Keep Your Mother Out Of It' / Lawyers Protest Against Sanwo-Olu Presiding Over Judicial Panel Of Enquiry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Dragging Aisha Yesufu For Campaign Against Sanwo-olu by Roboto11: 11:42am On Mar 04, 2023
ALCOHOLKILLS:
Chief bigots attacking him, so LP should not campaign for their party members again cheesy grin

So Aisha is a Labour Party supporter.

2 Likes

Re: People Dragging Aisha Yesufu For Campaign Against Sanwo-olu by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 11:44am On Mar 04, 2023
Roboto11:

So Aisha is a Labour Party supporter.

Do you even know the aisha they are talking about? shocked😲😯😮
Re: People Dragging Aisha Yesufu For Campaign Against Sanwo-olu by ekolobaba: 11:45am On Mar 04, 2023
Ojiofor:

But whenever there is crisis in Kano fake Yoruba muslims will run into Sabon Gari for protection and for your info I lived in Kano for 8 good years and knows the state in and out.

Aturu.

You don run comot for Kano go Lagos go dry drag am with Yoruba. Why you no go Enugu or Abia? Ungrateful ekuku

2 Likes

Re: People Dragging Aisha Yesufu For Campaign Against Sanwo-olu by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:24pm On Mar 04, 2023
Afamed:
She has laboured in vain

One of the miracles in Amuwo Odofin

Leee PEEE will have a date in Tribunal

Damn.

Imagine the LP claiming to want a new Nigeria rigging shamelessly and stupidly.

And yet, they are shouting that they want to go to court.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Dragging Aisha Yesufu For Campaign Against Sanwo-olu by 9jii(m): 12:30pm On Mar 04, 2023
Nvestor02:

I pray people see their hatred for us before it's too late.
I'm from sokoto but we can see clearly you and what God given to you are their target
Re: People Dragging Aisha Yesufu For Campaign Against Sanwo-olu by 9jii(m): 12:34pm On Mar 04, 2023
tamdun:

God go bless u,they hate Tinubu because he's a muslim now let them tell us why they hate sanwolu who is a Christian with good achievements
I pray some of you will see this fact before it's too late.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Dragging Aisha Yesufu For Campaign Against Sanwo-olu by ritaprincess: 12:37pm On Mar 04, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

They are not comfortable but they have no choice.
Even the ibo corpers posted here always redeploy and run away.
Hausas have given them quit notice several times here.

If not for the Yorubas acting as a glue , hausas don't mind killing them off just to finish what they started during the civil war
How many states in the north is safe? Our lodge security guy who is hausa ran to the east due to the killing,same with lots of them around here,one that rides bike told me hkw almost all his family were killed. Can you live in the north?
Re: People Dragging Aisha Yesufu For Campaign Against Sanwo-olu by SenatePresdo(m): 12:38pm On Mar 04, 2023
9jii:
They Started with hate for Tinubu
Later it turned to hate for Yoruba muslims,
After election it turns to hate for all Yoruba.

We said it here everything is just a Yoruba hatred in disguise by the children of hate.

Aisha Yesufu is from where?
Re: People Dragging Aisha Yesufu For Campaign Against Sanwo-olu by ProphetM0hammad: 12:40pm On Mar 04, 2023
ritaprincess:

How many states in the north is safe? Our lodge security guy who is hausa ran to the east due to the killing,same with lots of them around here,one that rides bike told me hkw almost all his family were killed. Can you live in the north?

North is safer than the south east
I have been living in the north for about six years now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Dragging Aisha Yesufu For Campaign Against Sanwo-olu by ProphetM0hammad: 12:42pm On Mar 04, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Edo bitch sucking adaobi prick

Same way women misled Chinedu and ended his political career before it even began

2 Likes

Re: People Dragging Aisha Yesufu For Campaign Against Sanwo-olu by ritaprincess: 12:43pm On Mar 04, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

You are daft
I have been living in kano for more than 6 years now

One time an ibo corper even stopped me and asked if a particular building was a mosque, i told him yes, he then went on to ask if he could pass through the front, i just laughed and told him yes.
But such person will be jumping up and down in the west.
The day yorubas start treating you yellow gari people the way hausas do then you will understand better
The same way they treat yoruba muslims,they dont allow you guys lead prayers in their mosque,you cant even sit in front.
You are just spreading lies,igbos do business in the north,the only thing they are scared of is terrorist,even hausas too are scared because terrorist no send your tribe
Re: People Dragging Aisha Yesufu For Campaign Against Sanwo-olu by ritaprincess: 12:43pm On Mar 04, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

You are daft

One time an ibo corper even stopped me and asked if a particular building was a mosque, i told him yes, he then went on to ask if he could pass through the front, i just laughed and told him yes.
The day yorubas start treating you yellow gari people the way hausas do then you will understand better
The same way they treat yoruba muslims,they dont allow you guys lead prayers in their mosque,you cant even sit in front.
You are just spreading lies,igbos do business in the north,the only thing they are scared of is terrorist,even hausas too are scared because when terrorist no send your tribe
ProphetM0hammad:

You are daft

You are just spreading lies,igbos do business in the north,the only thing they are scared of is terrorist,even hausas too are scared because terrorist no send your tribe
Re: People Dragging Aisha Yesufu For Campaign Against Sanwo-olu by CloudWalker: 12:44pm On Mar 04, 2023
9jii:
They Started with hate for Tinubu
Later it turned to hate for Yoruba muslims,
After election it turns to hate for all Yoruba.

We said it here everything is just a Yoruba hatred in disguise by the children of hate.
Any real political aware person would know. This is how this woman cast herself.shame

1 Like

Re: People Dragging Aisha Yesufu For Campaign Against Sanwo-olu by CloudWalker: 12:48pm On Mar 04, 2023
Bodexman:
I have always said this: The reason behind Lagos obsession by these people is not about competence, rather its just pure hatred and envy.

But I find it most amusing that some yorubas are buying into this. Like they can't see beyond their nose.
They the brainwashed useful idiots that the ibos calls cowards

2 Likes

Re: People Dragging Aisha Yesufu For Campaign Against Sanwo-olu by ritaprincess: 2:12pm On Mar 04, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

North is safer than the south east
I have been living in the north for about six years now
Keep deceiving yourself,you can lie to everyone but not yourself,how many people have been killes in the north compared to the south east?
Re: People Dragging Aisha Yesufu For Campaign Against Sanwo-olu by ProphetM0hammad: 2:14pm On Mar 04, 2023
ritaprincess:

Keep deceiving yourself,you can lie to everyone but not yourself,how many people have been killes in the north compared to the south east?

I don't have the exact figures, do you?
I know unknown gun men kill all the time in the east
I'll rather live in kano than Anambra

1 Like

Re: People Dragging Aisha Yesufu For Campaign Against Sanwo-olu by ritaprincess: 2:28pm On Mar 04, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

I don't have the exact figures, do you?
I know unknown gun men kill all the time in the east
I'll rather live in kano than Anambra
You have the internet,check it yourself. I schooled in the east,the only time ugm show themselves is mostly during sit at home and their target is not civilians,but in the north,terrorist come anytime. The truth is that nowhere is safe in nigeria but it is worst in the north
Re: People Dragging Aisha Yesufu For Campaign Against Sanwo-olu by ProphetM0hammad: 2:32pm On Mar 04, 2023
ritaprincess:

You have the internet,check it yourself. I schooled in the east,the only time ugm show themselves is mostly during sit at home and their target is not civilians,but in the north,terrorist come anytime. The truth is that nowhere is safe in nigeria but it is worst in the north

What's sit at home?
Re: People Dragging Aisha Yesufu For Campaign Against Sanwo-olu by 9jii(m): 2:56pm On Mar 04, 2023
SenatePresdo:

She is deceived into pushing obi-Ipob evil agenda

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CAN Finally Responds To El-rufai's Anti-christian Statement / Residents In Awe After Witnessing Rainfall In Only A Section Of Their Street / Col Umar On Obasanjo And Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.