Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,957 members, 7,828,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

People Dragging Aisha Yesufu For Campaign Against Sanwo-olu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Dragging Aisha Yesufu For Campaign Against Sanwo-olu (3553 Views)

Aisha Yesufu: For Competence, Equity, Kwankwaso Should’ve Been Obi’s Deputy / Aisha Yesufu: 'For Your Marriage To Work, Keep Your Mother Out Of It' / Lawyers Protest Against Sanwo-Olu Presiding Over Judicial Panel Of Enquiry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Dragging Aisha Yesufu For Campaign Against Sanwo-olu by Afamed: 9:26am On Mar 04, 2023
okeysoninv:
ode you can't answer it because there was none.

I dont engage kids

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Dragging Aisha Yesufu For Campaign Against Sanwo-olu by okeysoninv: 9:27am On Mar 04, 2023
Afamed:

I dont engage kids
drug addict.
Re: People Dragging Aisha Yesufu For Campaign Against Sanwo-olu by Omoluabi16(m): 9:28am On Mar 04, 2023
Sanwo deserves a second term.

And again, it really doesn't make sense how some people outside Lagos or region are saying vote out this or vote in this. There's like 35 other states.. una just dey damage Gbadebo Rhodes with the very little chance he now has.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Dragging Aisha Yesufu For Campaign Against Sanwo-olu by Ojiofor: 9:31am On Mar 04, 2023
9jii:
They Started with hate for Tinubu
Later it turned to hate for Yoruba muslims,
After election it turns to hate for all Yoruba.

We said it here everything is just a Yoruba hatred in disguise by the children of hate.

Is Aisha an Igbo woman?
She is simply campaigning for her party what is wrong with these tribal bigots sef?
Re: People Dragging Aisha Yesufu For Campaign Against Sanwo-olu by ronalmagic10(m): 9:44am On Mar 04, 2023
I'm the landlord of Lagos. Tinubu is not my president.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Dragging Aisha Yesufu For Campaign Against Sanwo-olu by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:50am On Mar 04, 2023
Draslo:
Their agenda is gradually coming to light.
Very useless set of people
They even had the guts to fly Biafran flags at Lagos state secretariat at Alausa because PO won Lagos and went back home in one piece. Something that if Yorubas tried in Anambra would have ended in a massacre.

Ask yourself this. During the Civil war, why did the Biafrans advance towards Lagos rather than the North before being stopped at Ore? E don tey wey this our Lagos dey their eye. If you like form woke and indirectly give Lagos to them. Your grandchildren and great grandchildren will piss on your graves.

Are you aware of Project Blue Beam? It's a legit mind control project by your beloved American CIA and NASA. This one no be MK Ultra wey Dem dey use drugs. This one na tech Dem dey use. Most especially social media because most people spend half of their day there now. Social media is the biggest mind control program today. That's why smart people know PO is Social media president. Meta is a tool. WhatsApp, Facebook and Instagram combined. E get why. Just so their algorithms will be more effective in controlling your mind. Same with NASA affiliated Elon Musk who bought Twitter. E get why. Let me stop there. Do your own research and be woke on the real things not what they want you to feel woke about.
That same SM is the tool we will use to send them back to their hell-hole...the woke too can follow them cause they are finished in SW

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Dragging Aisha Yesufu For Campaign Against Sanwo-olu by BestMan001: 9:52am On Mar 04, 2023
Vote Labour Party
Re: People Dragging Aisha Yesufu For Campaign Against Sanwo-olu by Agbadocassava: 9:55am On Mar 04, 2023
basybasy:

Bastard omo Edo. Spoil your land, don't destroy Yoruba land. Your integrity is gone for supporting Igbos to take over Lagos. Can igbos allow any tribe to take over their land? Your own don finished, your candate don fall yakata

Some yorubas are buying into their tactics

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: People Dragging Aisha Yesufu For Campaign Against Sanwo-olu by Biglittlelois(f): 10:02am On Mar 04, 2023
Their real agenda is gradually coming to light, but they won't succeed.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: People Dragging Aisha Yesufu For Campaign Against Sanwo-olu by doyinbaby(f): 10:06am On Mar 04, 2023
She doesn't live in lagos what is her business with lagosians want to vote....

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: People Dragging Aisha Yesufu For Campaign Against Sanwo-olu by Prince16: 10:17am On Mar 04, 2023
9jii:

We said it here everything is just a Yoruba hatred in disguise by the children of hate.
It has always bn d hate for yorubas.
It's only dt d dingbats amongst us don't realise it (on time).
Whoever claims to Love you but openly shows hatred for ur father is ur enemy Promax!

The only yoruba elders they show love to are the ones that aren't recognized by the yorubas.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: People Dragging Aisha Yesufu For Campaign Against Sanwo-olu by ProphetM0hammad: 10:19am On Mar 04, 2023
Imagine the LovePeddler urging Lagosians to boot out sanwo olu, for what exactly?
Go back inside and suck adaobi prick

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Dragging Aisha Yesufu For Campaign Against Sanwo-olu by Nvestor02: 10:19am On Mar 04, 2023
9jii:

I pray people see their hatred for us before it's too late.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: People Dragging Aisha Yesufu For Campaign Against Sanwo-olu by ProphetM0hammad: 10:23am On Mar 04, 2023
Ojiofor:

Is Aisha an Igbo woman?
She is simply campaigning for her party what is wrong with these tribal bigots sef?

When you people start getting same treatments you get from the hausas then you'll understand better.
In fact, i promise you things will change after the guber election

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Dragging Aisha Yesufu For Campaign Against Sanwo-olu by LadyExcellency: 10:28am On Mar 04, 2023
It's becoming obvious that most of the Yorubas claiming Lagos State in not residents of Lagos State. Why not allow the residents and citizens of the State to decide who governs them? Moreover, every contestant for the governor is Yoruba.

Lagos State is not a region in Nigeria but a State.

1 Like

Re: People Dragging Aisha Yesufu For Campaign Against Sanwo-olu by OKOATA(m): 10:31am On Mar 04, 2023
Afamed:
She has laboured in vain

One of the miracles in Amuwo Odofin

Leee PEEE will have a date in Tribunal
Urchins and their eshinshin brain, no be Tinubu get Lagos? So how come LP was able to amass these votes? Dey post rubbish up and down. Tell your BAT to meet LP in court.
Re: People Dragging Aisha Yesufu For Campaign Against Sanwo-olu by Draslo(m): 10:33am On Mar 04, 2023
Bodexman:

You guys are the foolish ones here.

Tell me the antecedents of the biased candidate that you're campaigning for? Tell me how competent he his, his past achievements.

The truth of the matter is that, if this same guy decides to contest for governorship election in the South East, you will all remind him who his father is.
He dare not!

FACTS!!!!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Dragging Aisha Yesufu For Campaign Against Sanwo-olu by AdaojoTheUrchin: 10:37am On Mar 04, 2023
These thread filled with Thiefnubuu goons working from their situation room to propel propaganda. grin

APC lost Lagos to LP last Saturday and it will replicated next Saturday because the people are angry that you stole their mandate after suppressing their votes.

The people are voting LP from Top to bottom. Hidden cameras will be available, records of your criminals thugs will be used as evidence. Results must be uploaded in real time with BVAS else no PO leaves the PU.

If you like use 1 billion propaganda agenda from your situation room, use ethnicity and tribalism to deceive the gullible, it will not work. Lagosians are voting LP..

Thiefnubuu urchins, if you don't believe in free democracy, go to Abuja and plan a coup. grin
Re: People Dragging Aisha Yesufu For Campaign Against Sanwo-olu by Ojiofor: 10:53am On Mar 04, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

When you people start getting same treatments you get from the hausas then you'll understand better.

Noise maker,why not start now,why wait further?
Nonosense!
Re: People Dragging Aisha Yesufu For Campaign Against Sanwo-olu by ProphetM0hammad: 10:56am On Mar 04, 2023
Ojiofor:

Noise maker,why not start now,why wait further?
Nonosense!
No need for gra gra, everything is about strategy. That's what an average ibo man lack.

Come to kano here and see how your people live in fear and worship the hausa people.
But you now want to turn back and bite the only tribe that accommodated you wholeheartedly in the country

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Dragging Aisha Yesufu For Campaign Against Sanwo-olu by seanwilliam(m): 10:57am On Mar 04, 2023
Actually sanwolu worth the second term vote

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Dragging Aisha Yesufu For Campaign Against Sanwo-olu by tuzle(m): 11:05am On Mar 04, 2023
I don't understand, she is a lp person, so should she campaign for apc? Like even thou sanwolu is competent is it not a normal thing for people in opposite party to campaign for their candidate whatever the tactics they can use, so why are people now shouting. So show that both igbos and Yoruba hate themselves this is a perfect example.
Re: People Dragging Aisha Yesufu For Campaign Against Sanwo-olu by franchasofficia: 11:05am On Mar 04, 2023
9jii:

It has even turned to hate for all the world too.

Madness starts with seeing things when there is nobody, get help hater shocked
Re: People Dragging Aisha Yesufu For Campaign Against Sanwo-olu by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 04, 2023
basybasy:

Bastard omo Edo. Spoil your land, don't destroy Yoruba land. Your integrity is gone for supporting Igbos to take over Lagos. Can igbos allow any tribe to take over their land? Your own don finished, your candate don fall yakata
the hag Aisha is on her own. She had better not drag Edo people into the political land grab her masters from the east are launching in Lagos. I'm 100% sure she won't dare try such a thing in Edo state.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Dragging Aisha Yesufu For Campaign Against Sanwo-olu by Ojiofor: 11:12am On Mar 04, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

No need for gra gra, everything is about strategy. That's what an average ibo man lack.

Come to kano here and see how your people live in fear and worship the hausa people.
But you now want to turn back and bite the only tribe that accommodated you wholeheartedly in the country

Hausas are not envious agberos like you Tinubu supporters grin
Ndi Igbo are living comfortably in Kano more especially in Sabon Gari and other Igbo dominated areas.
Re: People Dragging Aisha Yesufu For Campaign Against Sanwo-olu by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 04, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

The lady is obviously pained Obi lost the election. Something should be fine about their toxic attitude!
But, I bet you that bigot not stands no chance in Lagos. Dem go kick am to Oblivion on Saturday. I even believe MC, Sanwo and Jagaban himself. Dem gree fire!🤣

Nonsense!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Dragging Aisha Yesufu For Campaign Against Sanwo-olu by ProphetM0hammad: 11:18am On Mar 04, 2023
Ojiofor:

Hausas are not envious agberos like you Tinubu supporters grin
Ndi Igbo are living comfortably in Kano more especially in Sabon Gari and other Igbo dominated areas.

They are not comfortable but they have no choice.
Even the ibo corpers posted here always redeploy and run away.
Hausas have given them quit notice several times here.

If not for the Yorubas acting as a glue , hausas don't mind killing them off just to finish what they started during the civil war

5 Likes

Re: People Dragging Aisha Yesufu For Campaign Against Sanwo-olu by ProphetM0hammad: 11:23am On Mar 04, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

The lady is obviously pained Obi lost the election. Something should be fine about their toxic attitude!
But, I bet you that bigot not stands no chance in Lagos. Dem go kick am to Oblivion on Saturday. I even believe MC, Sanwo and Jagaban himself. Dem gree fire!🤣

Nonsense!

Let me see if their vote out Muslim Muslim ticket mantra will work in Lagos

3 Likes

Re: People Dragging Aisha Yesufu For Campaign Against Sanwo-olu by Ojiofor: 11:23am On Mar 04, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

They are not comfortable but they have no choice.
Even the ibo corpers posted here always redeploy and run away.
Hausas have given them quit notice several times here.

If not for the Yorubas acting as a glue , hausas don't mind killing them off just to finish what they started during the civil war

No need wasting my time with a demented bigot like you.
Re: People Dragging Aisha Yesufu For Campaign Against Sanwo-olu by ProphetM0hammad: 11:32am On Mar 04, 2023
Ojiofor:

No need wasting my time with a demented bigot like you.
You are daft
I have been living in kano for more than 6 years now

One time an ibo corper even stopped me and asked if a particular building was a mosque, i told him yes, he then went on to ask if he could pass through the front, i just laughed and told him yes.
But such person will be jumping up and down in the west.
The day yorubas start treating you yellow gari people the way hausas do then you will understand better

3 Likes

Re: People Dragging Aisha Yesufu For Campaign Against Sanwo-olu by Ojiofor: 11:39am On Mar 04, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

You are daft
I have been living in kano for more than 6 years now

One time an ibo corper even stopped me and asked if a particular building was a mosque, i told him yes, he then went on to ask if he could pass through the front, i just laughed and told him yes.
But such person will be jumping up and down in the west.
The day yorubas start treating you yellow gari people the way hausas do then you will understand better

But whenever there is crisis in Kano fake Yoruba muslims will run into Sabon Gari for protection and for your info I lived in Kano for 8 good years and knows the state in and out.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Constructing More Roads Will Boost Economy Of FCT, Says Wike / Igbo Leaders In North Back Jonathan / International Journal Uncovers Tb Joshua – Video On Youtube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.