Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,008 members, 7,953,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:09 AM

Igbos Attack Oba Of Benin For Congratulating President-elect Bola Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Attack Oba Of Benin For Congratulating President-elect Bola Tinubu (4579 Views)

Tinubu: Ghanaians Dragging Their President For Congratulating Tinubu / Igbos Attack BBC Igbo For Wishing Them 'happy Eid' / CAN Leaders Will Regret Congratulating President Buhari On His Re-election - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Attack Oba Of Benin For Congratulating President-elect Bola Tinubu by ekolobaba: 4:32pm On Mar 04, 2023
misano:

Your Tinubu will likely die soon and there will be mad celebration in SS and SW. We will all witness it.

U be confirm obonte IPOB man.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Attack Oba Of Benin For Congratulating President-elect Bola Tinubu by DMerciful(m): 4:37pm On Mar 04, 2023
Only cowards accept rigged results
Iamgrey5:
If your preferred candidate did not win an election, you act as democrats and congratulate the winner and move on with your life.

I believe the Oba is learned and more exposed than those insulting him
Re: Igbos Attack Oba Of Benin For Congratulating President-elect Bola Tinubu by misano(m): 5:21pm On Mar 04, 2023
ekolobaba:

U be confirm obonte IPOB man.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Be realistic. The death of that old man will feel like Christmas in SS and SE.
Re: Igbos Attack Oba Of Benin For Congratulating President-elect Bola Tinubu by YorubaSamurai: 6:13pm On Mar 04, 2023
misano:

Your Tinubu will likely die soon and there will be mad celebration in SS and SW. We will all witness it.
go and kill him na.. And see if your tribe will not be eliminated ..
Animal like you

1 Like

Re: Igbos Attack Oba Of Benin For Congratulating President-elect Bola Tinubu by dozeth: 7:00pm On Mar 04, 2023
I NO BE OBI SUPPORTTER CORE MUSLIM BUT FOR PEACE SAKE YOU DON’T INSULTS IBGO BECAUSE OBI LOST PRESIDENT ELECTIONS

STOP PAINTING EVERYTHING ABOUT IBGO BAD BECAUSE TO MAKE BELIEVE FALSE THINGS DON’T DO ANYTHING INSHA ALLAH

You DOING CREATE MULTIPLE FAKE ACCOUNTS WITH IBGO NAMES TO CMNENT NONSENSE TRYING TO GET YA POINTS OUT WTF - YOU DIALOGUE IN THE TWEETS DOESNT SOUNDS LIKE THISE TWITTER ACCOUNTS NOT CONCULTED. Guy play well
Re: Igbos Attack Oba Of Benin For Congratulating President-elect Bola Tinubu by misano(m): 7:44pm On Mar 04, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
go and kill him na.. And see if your tribe will not be eliminated ..
Animal like you

I am not a magician but let me guess, U didn't have light for more than 12 hours in the last 24 hours. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Tell me I am right?
Re: Igbos Attack Oba Of Benin For Congratulating President-elect Bola Tinubu by YorubaSamurai: 8:05pm On Mar 04, 2023
[quote author=misano post=121474348]

I am not a magician but let me guess, U didn't have light for more than 12 hours in the last 24 hours. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Tell me I am right? [/I]i use inverter nigga..
And my area dey get light for 16hrs daily
Re: Igbos Attack Oba Of Benin For Congratulating President-elect Bola Tinubu by ElSudani: 8:10pm On Mar 04, 2023
Iamgrey5:
which Yorubas?

I thought you said Peter won everywhere and that everywhere is a graveyard because Tinubu won.

So who are this Yoruba still supporting Tinubu to the extent of forging igbo hate.

Everywhere is like the graveyard in your neighborhood. The only people not celebrating are the zombidients.
Re: Igbos Attack Oba Of Benin For Congratulating President-elect Bola Tinubu by amuwo1980: 8:12pm On Mar 04, 2023
This is to drive a wedge between the igbos and the Edo ppl, Yorubas are enemies of igbos ho ha
Re: Igbos Attack Oba Of Benin For Congratulating President-elect Bola Tinubu by misano(m): 8:46pm On Mar 04, 2023
[quote author=YorubaSamurai post=121474799][/quote]

Small countries like Bahamas are enjoy 24hrs power supply. Your country with over 200 million people is still in darkness. Shame on your forefathers that put U in this condition. I KNOW YOUR CHILDREN WILL NOT HAVE IT ANY BETTER WHEN THEY GROW UP. 😭
Re: Igbos Attack Oba Of Benin For Congratulating President-elect Bola Tinubu by YorubaSamurai: 11:24pm On Mar 04, 2023
misano:

Small countries like Bahamas are enjoy 24hrs power supply. Your country with over 200 million people is still in darkness. Shame on your forefathers that put U in this condition. I KNOW YOUR CHILDREN WILL NOT HAVE IT ANY BETTER WHEN THEY GROW UP. 😭
what is my business with Bahamas? how did that come into this discussion ?
You are fool
Re: Igbos Attack Oba Of Benin For Congratulating President-elect Bola Tinubu by misano(m): 2:27am On Mar 05, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
what is my business with Bahamas? how did that come into this discussion ?
You are fool

Your country is very big & her people are very poor. That should concern U.
Re: Igbos Attack Oba Of Benin For Congratulating President-elect Bola Tinubu by Greatzeus(m): 5:58pm On Mar 06, 2023
Vyzz:
How do you know they re igbos?

Are you their mom

I will keep saying it

YORUBAS ARE THE MOST TRIBALISTIC PEOPLE IN THE WORLD
How did you know the Op is Yoruba? Are you his mom? You see now, doing the same thing you're accusing someone of,chai undecided
Re: Igbos Attack Oba Of Benin For Congratulating President-elect Bola Tinubu by Vyzz: 6:12pm On Mar 06, 2023
Greatzeus:

How did you know the Op is Yoruba? Are you his mom? You see now, doing the same thing you're accusing someone of,chai undecided

I know the Op before before
Re: Igbos Attack Oba Of Benin For Congratulating President-elect Bola Tinubu by Jack500: 6:30pm On Mar 06, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
Thiefnubuu urchins open more mischievous ethnic threads. Use it to play Edo Vs Igbo. Edo people remain staunchly ObiDient and are not daft Yoromuslim agberoes. ..

Your political attachΓ©-by-force with Bini people don cast. We remember how you sacked them from the Western region civil service in Ibadan in the first republic. You cannot deceive Edo people. grin

Is that the reason why your fellow monkeys are attacking the king?
Re: Igbos Attack Oba Of Benin For Congratulating President-elect Bola Tinubu by Winnersunited: 7:04pm On Mar 06, 2023
ekolobaba:
Nna these obident Igbos are too much hehehe

Nzogbu nzogbu don reach Oba of Benin too
Please respect the High office of Oba of Benin, don't bring it to redicule with stupid posts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Can I Wear This And Go To The South East? / Breaking.!!! Supreme Court Postpones Rivers Guber Ruling / A Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her Uk Visa! (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.