Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,224 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:45 PM

Igbos Attack Oba Of Benin For Congratulating President-elect Bola Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Attack Oba Of Benin For Congratulating President-elect Bola Tinubu (4584 Views)

Tinubu: Ghanaians Dragging Their President For Congratulating Tinubu / Igbos Attack BBC Igbo For Wishing Them 'happy Eid' / CAN Leaders Will Regret Congratulating President Buhari On His Re-election - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Attack Oba Of Benin For Congratulating President-elect Bola Tinubu by AdaojoTheUrchin: 12:18pm On Mar 04, 2023
wingmanIII:

You know them well
Very desperate and cantankerous people. Always trying to jam heads together, bloody cowards . Very shameless things!

They have tried to set SE and SS for donkey years e nor work. Now NC has joined SE and SS alliance, dem dey fear. grin

When abokeys and Shettima start to deal with Thiefnubuu, you will see them come with southern unity rubbish, looking for comradeship. E go clear for their eyes by then. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Attack Oba Of Benin For Congratulating President-elect Bola Tinubu by wingmanIII: 12:18pm On Mar 04, 2023
Owontime:
These IPOB pigs will soon bite more than they can chew. I swear I want war to happen in this country again,I can't wait to ki at least 5 thousand IPOB pigs.
You will most likely die before you kill even one person. Mumu coward .
Moderators will not see extreme posts like this.
@mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Attack Oba Of Benin For Congratulating President-elect Bola Tinubu by wingmanIII: 12:19pm On Mar 04, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

They have tried to set SE and SS for donkey years e nor work. Now NC has joined SE and SS alliance, dem dey fear. grin

When abokeys and Shettima start to deal with Thiefnubuu, you will see them come with southern unity rubbish, looking for comradeship. E go clear for their eyes. grin
Gbam! Many of us know Shettima is the real president-elect

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Attack Oba Of Benin For Congratulating President-elect Bola Tinubu by Neckpresser101: 12:20pm On Mar 04, 2023
Listen no amount of hate

Propaganda

Jealousy

Or

Division will work against Igbos

I have checked nairaland since morning the hate and propaganda against Igbos is Just too much

I see why

Many of you are white collar employees

Most of igbo guys are down in the street earning proper living

Isn't it shocking that despite the hate and everything

Obi won more states than tinubu

What is more embarrassing than being unpopular enough in your own state and losing it to someone you hate

If na hate go make Igbos better you people should continue it

I'm glad it's backfiring everyone is now seeing through the smoke screen how SOME of you Yoruba guys are out to put hardworking Igbos down

As an ikwere guy I grew up believing the lies you people have been propagating

What are you envying Igbos for?

Since after the war have they ruled?

You people have been doing

North -west

North -west

They have been voting others since

Their brother seem to be the better choice

You start hating them for that!

Why some of Una hate Igbos? angry angry

Seriously

If you're hating Igbos because they're prospering despite the marginalization you're under curse ! Not a curse but a fact

Igbo haters trying to make everyone hate Igbos but yet he won Nasarawa ,platue and Abuja even your state in Lagos

Thunder go fire all of Una one by one

Nigerians are wiser now we know who is causing the hate!!!

And it's some of You Yorubas

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Attack Oba Of Benin For Congratulating President-elect Bola Tinubu by YorubaSamurai: 12:21pm On Mar 04, 2023
Good for Benin witchcraft people
Re: Igbos Attack Oba Of Benin For Congratulating President-elect Bola Tinubu by Taba21: 12:22pm On Mar 04, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
Thiefnubuu urchins open more mischievous ethnic threads. Use it to play Edo Vs Igbo. Edo people remain staunchly ObiDient and are not daft Yoromuslim agberoes. ..

Your political attaché-by-force with Bini people don cast. We remember how you sacked them from the Western region civil service in Ibadan in the first republic. You cannot deceive Edo people. grin

Only foolish tribes do things with igbo in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Igbos Attack Oba Of Benin For Congratulating President-elect Bola Tinubu by Neckpresser101: 12:24pm On Mar 04, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

When abokeys and Shettima start to deal with Thiefnubuu, you will see them come with southern unity rubbish, looking for comradeship. E go clear for their eyes. grin

Gbam gbam gbam!!

Igbos this

Igbos that

Igbos this

Igbos that

Since after the war it has been

North- west

North- west

North- west

If cares not taking the hate towards Igbo will be the ultimate down fall Yorubas

It's already going against them everyone is seeing them through their hate

I'm also glad allot of sensible Yorubas are speaking up

When you hate someone you're making them better!!
Re: Igbos Attack Oba Of Benin For Congratulating President-elect Bola Tinubu by Taba21: 12:24pm On Mar 04, 2023
Faber:
Taa get out, Edolites are wiser, they know Yorubas wants to cause division among Igbos and Bini people.

When kanu and ipob were insulting Benin people few years ago, was Yoruba people that instigated it.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Attack Oba Of Benin For Congratulating President-elect Bola Tinubu by Neckpresser101: 12:30pm On Mar 04, 2023
Taba21:

When kanu and ipob were insulting Benin people few years ago, was Yoruba people that instigated it.

Listen no amount of hate or divisive statement
Against Igbos will work

That era has expired!!

I'm an ikwere guy we don see Una finish!😂😁

Trying to divide SS against SE has expired

Even NC Is now joining the alliance cheesy

Continue your hate campaign 😂

That's only a fuel to the progress of the people you hate
Re: Igbos Attack Oba Of Benin For Congratulating President-elect Bola Tinubu by Faber(m): 12:42pm On Mar 04, 2023
Taba21:

Post one video of Kanu insulting Bini people or you shamelessly shut ur stinking gutter called mouth.
Re: Igbos Attack Oba Of Benin For Congratulating President-elect Bola Tinubu by Nwaetche(m): 12:45pm On Mar 04, 2023
FAKE NEWS 💯, FAKE NEWS 💯, FAKE NEWS 💯, FAKE NEWS 💯

The great Oba is sacred. No Obidient would even attack the great Oba. This is fake.

Yoruba muslims and Afonja will destroy Nigeria. They have never been happy since the good people of edo lead the movement to root tinubu and hius band or urchins from Edo and lagos.

ekolobaba:
Nna these obident Igbos are too much hehehe

Nzogbu nzogbu don reach Oba of Benin too
Re: Igbos Attack Oba Of Benin For Congratulating President-elect Bola Tinubu by Nwaetche(m): 12:45pm On Mar 04, 2023

LibertyRep:
The different between some people and the Buhari's fanatical supporters of 2011 is just the media, and maybe some level of education.

I do not think the Benin people will allow their King be dragged anyways.
Re: Igbos Attack Oba Of Benin For Congratulating President-elect Bola Tinubu by Nwaetche(m): 12:48pm On Mar 04, 2023
The Afonja are very wicked. The Oba is well respected. No Igbo or any tribe in the South will ever disrespect the revered Monarch.

The Afonjas are in overdrive to cause problems in Nigeria.

Neckpresser101:

Listen no amount of hate or divisive statement
Against Igbos will work

That era has expired!!

I'm an ikwere guy we don see Una finish!😂😁

Trying to divide SS against SE has expired

Even NC Is now joining the alliance cheesy

Continue your hate campaign 😂

That's only a fuel to the progress of the people you hate

1 Like

Re: Igbos Attack Oba Of Benin For Congratulating President-elect Bola Tinubu by Nwaetche(m): 12:51pm On Mar 04, 2023
This is lie from the pit of Hell.

No one from any southern tribe will ever insult the great Monarch.

It is not possible!

Afonjas will cause a war with how they are going about the beating of Tinubu in Lagos.

I am sure my Edo brothers are wise to decipher this fake news and call it what it is.

Iamgrey5:
If your preferred candidate did not win an election, you act as democrats and congratulate the winner and move on with your life.

I believe the Oba is learned and more exposed than those insulting him
Re: Igbos Attack Oba Of Benin For Congratulating President-elect Bola Tinubu by Tochj(m): 12:54pm On Mar 04, 2023
Obidient movement is different and Even bigger than Igbos.
Urchins easily forget that Obi won 3 Northern States.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Attack Oba Of Benin For Congratulating President-elect Bola Tinubu by 2mch(m): 12:54pm On Mar 04, 2023
Nwaetche:

It is not possible!

Afonjas will cause a war with how they are going about the beating of Tinubu in Lagos.

I am sure my Edo brothers are wise to decipher this fake news and call it what it is.

It’s not fake news. Your uncontrolled IPOB mob is insulting everyone. I thought you were clapping for them when it’s Tinubu. The clap has turned to madness in the market square.
Re: Igbos Attack Oba Of Benin For Congratulating President-elect Bola Tinubu by misano(m): 12:59pm On Mar 04, 2023
Alba3:
Benin already sold themselves cheaply to Igbos; they're Biafranized. My wish is for Edo North and Central to maintain their Edo Identify not following Bini path.

Your envy for Igbo is too much. I am from SS and we are very okay with the Igbos.
Re: Igbos Attack Oba Of Benin For Congratulating President-elect Bola Tinubu by misano(m): 1:02pm On Mar 04, 2023
2mch:

It’s not fake news. Your uncontrolled IPOB mob is insulting everyone. I thought you were clapping for them when it’s Tinubu. The clap has turned to madness in the market square.

I am from Edo, Tinubu is not our president. We hate the man. The Oba is trying to be diplomatic. Even the Oba hates Tinubu.
Re: Igbos Attack Oba Of Benin For Congratulating President-elect Bola Tinubu by 2mch(m): 1:04pm On Mar 04, 2023
misano:

I am from Edo, Tinubu is not our president. We hate the man. The Oba is trying to be diplomatic. Even the Oba hates Tinubu.
You hate him because he did what to you? Or because they said you should hate him. Tell me 5 things Tinubu has done to you or Edo State?

The people who told you to hate him are now insulting your Oba. Looks well deserved to me since you don’t have respect for the elders of others.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Attack Oba Of Benin For Congratulating President-elect Bola Tinubu by Nwaetche(m): 1:05pm On Mar 04, 2023

It is not possible!

YorubaSamurai:
Good for Benin witchcraft people
Re: Igbos Attack Oba Of Benin For Congratulating President-elect Bola Tinubu by ekolobaba: 1:07pm On Mar 04, 2023
2mch:

You hate him because he did what to you? Or because they said you should hate him. Tell me 5 things Tinubu has done to you or Edo State?

The people who told you to hate him are now insulting your Oba. Looks well deserved to me since you don’t have respect for the elders of others.

No mind the obonte. Benin people na dirty witchcraft people wey no get sense. The other small tribes wey Dey Edo get sense pass dem.
Re: Igbos Attack Oba Of Benin For Congratulating President-elect Bola Tinubu by CloudWalker: 1:10pm On Mar 04, 2023
misano:

I am sure in your life you know of people that hate you without any reason. You don't reason with them. Nothing you do will make them like you so you ignore and go your own abi.
Tell me why you hate Tinubu since he never governed Edo state
Re: Igbos Attack Oba Of Benin For Congratulating President-elect Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 04, 2023
I told my sister yesterday that our people had no sense. The last time we voted for a winner in a presidential election was in 2011 yet the wonder why the state is backward. My people always make the wrong decision. Thank God for Edo north, at least APC got 25% because of them.
Re: Igbos Attack Oba Of Benin For Congratulating President-elect Bola Tinubu by misano(m): 1:22pm On Mar 04, 2023
Taba21:

Only foolish tribes do things with igbo in Nigeria

Igbo people will never have problem with us in Edo or Delta. Know that & know peace.
Re: Igbos Attack Oba Of Benin For Congratulating President-elect Bola Tinubu by misano(m): 1:24pm On Mar 04, 2023
CloudWalker:

I am sure in your life you know of people that hate you without any reason. You don't reason with them. Nothing you do will make them like you so you ignore and go your own abi.
Tell me why you hate Tinubu since he never governed Edo state

Because he is too violent. His politics is do or die. That's why the Binis now hate Oshiomole with a passion.
Re: Igbos Attack Oba Of Benin For Congratulating President-elect Bola Tinubu by A4alpha: 1:27pm On Mar 04, 2023
Now I know where you coming from and I have no apology for you lot. Is it because they showed you guys shege in Lagos? To you Obidients now translate to Igbos abi?
I see how hard you lot fight to tag every sensible youth of Nigeria Igbos. For your take home, Obidients is a movement that has grown beyond the shores of Nigeria.. Obidient is an international movement I urge to subscribe ASAP!

2mch:

It’s not hate. It’s truth. Igbo youth are insulting the Oba of Benin. Don’t always twist facts. Not everyone is stupid to be deceived and brain washed by Obidients. When it’s not favorable to you it’s hate. But when it is, it’s right. Includes bullying and insults.
Re: Igbos Attack Oba Of Benin For Congratulating President-elect Bola Tinubu by 2mch(m): 1:30pm On Mar 04, 2023
A4alpha:
Now I know where you coming from and I have no apology for you lot. Is it because they showed you guys shege in Lagos? To you Obidients now translate to Igbos abi?
I see how hard you lot fight to tag every sensible youth of Nigeria Igbos. For your take home, Obidients is a movement that has grown beyond the shores of Nigeria.. Obidient is an international movement I urge to subscribe ASAP!

Nobody showed anyone shege. You can’t do what we don’t allow. Now, did Igbo youth abuse Oba of Benin or not? That is the topic of discussion. Stay on point.
Re: Igbos Attack Oba Of Benin For Congratulating President-elect Bola Tinubu by misano(m): 1:30pm On Mar 04, 2023
2mch:

1. He is trying to plant God Fathers in Edo, that Edo people and the Oba hates.
2. His politics is do or die. Do you think Oshiomole is loved in his home town, he is oppressing his people.
3. Oshiomole, his very good friend is hated by the Binis because there's know truth in him, he talks from both sides of his mouth.
4. He doesn't respect Edo's rotation of power
5. He is working with people that are hated in Edo.
Re: Igbos Attack Oba Of Benin For Congratulating President-elect Bola Tinubu by 2mch(m): 1:32pm On Mar 04, 2023
misano:

1. He is trying to plant God Fathers in Edo, that Edo people and the Oba hates.
2. His politics is do or die. Do you think Oshiomole is loved in his home town, he is oppressing his people.
3. Oshiomole, his very good friend is hated by the Binis because there's know truth in him, he talks from both sides of his mouth.
4. He doesn't respect Edo's rotation of power
5. He is working with people that are hated in Edo.
All lies. Who did he kill in Edo state? Which God father is in Edo State? Oshiomole is hated but he won his Senatorial district flawlessly even with all the said hate. I think you are making up points that don’t make sense.
Re: Igbos Attack Oba Of Benin For Congratulating President-elect Bola Tinubu by A4alpha: 1:35pm On Mar 04, 2023
I don't waste time my time trying to explain because people only hear what they wonna hear.

2mch:

Nobody showed anyone shege. You can’t do what we don’t allow. Now, did Igbo youth abuse Oba of Benin or not? That is the topic of discussion. Stay on point.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Zaldwaynaka Scott Who Refused To Release Tinubu's Academic Records (Pics) / Tinubu Restates Commitment To End Terrorism, Banditry / Ondo City And Impact Of Good Governance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.