Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years (50877 Views)

Oluremi Tinubu Denies Closure Of Aso Rock Chapel / Remi Tinubu Accused Of Locking Aso Rock Chapel Because They Didn't Support BAT / Femi Fani-kayode: Aso Rock Chapel Will Not Be Shut Down, Remi Tinubu Is A Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by goldmatrix(m): 7:51pm On Mar 04, 2023
Congratulations to you for betraying even the wicked Wike. By now we will be sewing uniforms preparing for Obi"s swearing-in.
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by RighChannel: 8:23pm On Mar 04, 2023
morocco97:
Mad people. Is that an answer ? Fool

Mother4ka am I talking to you
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by Lukuluku69(m): 8:23pm On Mar 04, 2023
mrvitalis:

I'm 100% sure Tinubu would floop ...

That's an opinion.

I have it, you have it. Everyone does.
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by fabolouz1(m): 9:29pm On Mar 04, 2023
Rubbish ,what has the chapel brought to Nigeria.
God can't be mocked.
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by chinemezeq: 11:20pm On Mar 04, 2023
Isabi4lov:
Christianity for Nigeria na wash
Put am some
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by Isabi4lov: 11:27pm On Mar 04, 2023
chinemezeq:
Put am some
Where the some dey . Everybody just dey fight for their own interest .
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by tabular20: 2:05am On Mar 05, 2023
is that an issue
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by citizenY(m): 3:24am On Mar 05, 2023
abobote:
Okowa is the biggest loser in this election

He bribed his way to the presidential candidate, borrow loans, abandoned governance in Delta and focused on the campaign.
Consequenting losing in all fronts

Delta's should ask for their money oooo.
Na failed project.

1 Like

Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by mecuries(m): 4:04am On Mar 05, 2023
Of what benefit has the chapel been to the common man?
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by seangy4konji: 8:44am On Mar 05, 2023
Wetin concern this one with aso rock chapel....na their him deh worship or his family abi na only tinubu and his vice deh live inside aso rock

some people will just open mouth wahhhhhh
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by eas01: 2:35pm On Mar 05, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

Goan and stop the Muslim Muslim ticket na Flatheard!
Idiot. Isn't it you that said Obi was divisive??
What is more divisive than a Muslim - Muslim ticket??
Even tinubu used that as an excuse to decline VP with Buhari.
Tinubu was also the one that stoked tribal sentiment with his speech in ogun state.
He said " emilokan, YORUBA lokan"...
Imams in the north were busy telling their congregation to vote muslim_muslim....
Isn't that bigoted??
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by SlurUsername1: 2:42pm On Mar 05, 2023
eas01:

Idiot. Isn't it you that said Obi was divisive??
What is more divisive than a Muslim - Muslim ticket??
Even tinubu used that as an excuse to decline VP with Buhari.
Tinubu was also the one that stoked tribal sentiment with his speech in ogun state.
He said " emilokan, YORUBA lokan"...
Imams in the north were busy telling their congregation to vote muslim_muslim....
Isn't that bigoted??

Cry cry baby I want to see your mummy,SHAME! grin
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by CertifiedUrchin: 2:44pm On Mar 05, 2023
helinues:
And so. I guess it's only president or vice who worship there

Is there a mosque inside Delta state government house?

The meme did justice 😂😂
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by omurphy23456: 5:46pm On Mar 05, 2023
Pardon his Ignorance , i attended villa service in 2001 , Theophilus Danjuma and other christian cabinet members were at the service on that day, is he not aware that there are christian Staffs in the Vila? Ignorance they say is a great disease.

stickle:

The truth is that I pity gullible people that take this politicians seriously.

I am very sure that Also rock chapel is not just for the people in the villa. When I was in Abuja, a friend who was same denomination with me offered to register my name so that I can attend service there but I declined.

Our people are playing politics with a lot of emotion

1 Like

Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by Umadam: 7:21pm On Mar 05, 2023
These people are coming with another one again. Can u pls drop religion from politics?
U will never learn lesson from ur failure,
Do u know how many Christians we have in Villa?
Why would the chapel go down?
They will also keep initiating trouble and they can never end it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Presidential Election Results From Kaduna State / FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu / Inside G-5 Governors’ Deal With Tinubu - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.