Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years (50881 Views)

Oluremi Tinubu Denies Closure Of Aso Rock Chapel / Remi Tinubu Accused Of Locking Aso Rock Chapel Because They Didn't Support BAT / Femi Fani-kayode: Aso Rock Chapel Will Not Be Shut Down, Remi Tinubu Is A Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by emonkey(m): 3:24pm On Mar 04, 2023
It will not be closed. Pastor (Mrs) Tinubu will keep it open.

2 Likes

Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by Lexusgs430: 3:24pm On Mar 04, 2023
So that is okowa's only problem......... It might be a good thing PDP did not win ........

1 Like

Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by Gaabasky: 3:26pm On Mar 04, 2023
It's amusing me that the only instrument that some politicians can use to campaign is religion and tribal sentiments. Why now? We must moved beyond this level. Our enemies are using this to divide us a lot. I prayed one day we shall get someone that will ban religion in public forum n make it a personal ones.
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by wolebest: 3:27pm On Mar 04, 2023
dre11:

https://leadership.ng/aso-rock-chapel-will-be-closed-for-4-years-okowa/

Those are the kind of words that come out of the mouth of a dummy of vice presidential candidate.

1 Like

Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by Lukuluku69(m): 3:28pm On Mar 04, 2023
mrvitalis:

Can you tell me what Yorubas did with APC that Igbos didn't do with PDP just list two in clear terms

The Yorubas took ACN to the North and it morphed into APC. From AD, to ACN which is a Regional Party, form an Alliance with Buhari Party that he ran on for 3 losing runs and that alliance brought him to Power.

Igbos could have done the same with APGA and wait turns but the lure of instant gratifications in a VP Slot is too much to let go.

1 Like

Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 04, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
Yes because our first lady is a Muslim.
Bigoted fool!

You mean the one going straight to the kitchen?
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by SlurUsername1: 3:30pm On Mar 04, 2023
DannyWalker:
ode na RCCG she dey attend

So osibanjo that has been attending ASO rock Chapel is not an RCCG member abi?
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by Bridget95(f): 3:30pm On Mar 04, 2023
silvoclaira:
Remi Tinubu is a pastor
pastoring which church from the senate?
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by dododawa1: 3:31pm On Mar 04, 2023
This one is CAMPAIGNIN.
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 04, 2023
Gaabasky:
It's amusing me that the only instrument that some politicians can use to campaign is religion and tribal sentiments. Why now? We must moved beyond this level. Our enemies are using this to divide us a lot. I prayed one day we shall get someone that will ban religion in public forum n make it a personal ones.

Nigerians have not evolved to that level. Anyone who is in Nigeria and wants a better life should leave. Unless you will still be able to hustle in the next 60 years then stay and wait till then

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by millionaireman: 3:33pm On Mar 04, 2023
"We saw the manipulation of the election coming and the church of Christ prayed against the situation which we have just found ourselves” Okowa said.
Ridiculous.
Did Okowa use prayers only to become governor of Delta state?

1 Like

Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by SlurUsername1: 3:34pm On Mar 04, 2023
Ransomware:

You mean the one going straight to the kitchen?

It's only a fool that will assume that House wives have no right to religious association in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 04, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

It's only a fool that will assume that House wives have no right to religious association in Nigeria

Your mouth is sharp... i like that.

I wish we will meet in person one day

Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by Adabestseason(m): 3:36pm On Mar 04, 2023
To the very best of my knowledge God is over happy that somebody like you will never occupy the Aso Villa Chapel for your judas-Ischariotism
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by Cantonese: 3:36pm On Mar 04, 2023
Nonsense person that should have returned to the senate. Now he has lost even his own local government. Paperweight calling himself a grassroots man.

If only he did not disobey his equally crooked political leader in Delta state, it would have been better.
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by Bullhari: 3:38pm On Mar 04, 2023
dre11:

https://leadership.ng/aso-rock-chapel-will-be-closed-for-4-years-okowa/

Was it the will of God that you betray the southern governors and renege on the agreement made under your roof when you accepted to become the vice to Atiku?
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 04, 2023
.. with his wide mouth
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by SlurUsername1: 3:39pm On Mar 04, 2023
Ransomware:

Your mouth is sharp... i like that.

I wish we will meet in person one day

Cheers

LMAO 😂
Ipob terrorist! He wants to harvest my skull for gun medicine, make sure u add the nipples of ur virgin sisters in the concortion to make the odeshi medicine potent and powerful
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by flokii: 3:40pm On Mar 04, 2023
Okowa would be disgraced.. Tinubu might end up with a pro Christian cabinet and a Christian Chief of Staff. That way he'll gain trust of Christians in the sensible regions in the country.

PDP and LP really went low trying to use religion and ethnicity to sway votes. It's really shameful.
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by CursedOsuPigs: 3:41pm On Mar 04, 2023
Massiveglory:
Lie.

Sound It in east west north and south.
A new Nigeria is coming. A Nigeria that wil suprise Nigerians and make us happy.
The new Nigeria is the OBEDIENT Nigeria.

Tinubu is inec president elect. He is not president of Nigeria. He will not be president of Nigeria.
PODATTI will get the mandate the majority of Nigerians gave to him and will be the president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

You're starting where your scamming pastors stopped. This is beyond the god of men🤣

God don shame all of you🤣

God has a way of dealing with hypocrites and God has just shown himself to you guys. You inadvertently aided Tinubu's ascendancy to presidency because of your hatred.

Abeg, I need more tears from you🤣

E dey do my belle miyor-miyor😜🤪😜
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by Curious345: 3:41pm On Mar 04, 2023
Very sad indeed
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by ebenholer2(m): 3:41pm On Mar 04, 2023
THIS MAN SHOULD NOT BE MAKING A FOOL OF HIMSELF. HOW CAN SUCH CHAPEL BE CLOSED WHEN TINUBU'S WIFE IS EVEN A CHRISTIAN AND MANY WORKERS IN ASO ROCK. SOMEONE SHOULD TELL HIM WE ARE NOT VOTING HIM TO GO AND REPRESENT CHRISTIANS BUT TO REPRESENT NIGERIANS. TINUBU IS NEVER A BIGOT LIKE HIM HE SHOULD UNDERSTAND.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by asanausana91: 3:42pm On Mar 04, 2023
stickle:

Worst was said about how buhari will islamize Nigeria, it's almost 8 years now but we are still waiting.

An average Yoruba Muslim are not fanatics. Reason why they inter-marry other faith.

In all, let us all know that God's ways are not our ways.
what kind of islamisation are you waiting for? President is a Muslim, vice president is a Muslim, Senate president is a Muslim, speaker is a Muslim, Chief justice is a Muslim, Minister of justice is a Muslim, party chairman is a Muslim. What kind of islamisation are are you waiting for?
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by Elzeeno(m): 3:42pm On Mar 04, 2023
The chapel in Government house Asaba that does not stop you from stealing the state blind. Politicians can be very funny.
This one has obviously seen the handwriting on the wall.
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 04, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

LMAO 😂
Ipob terrorist! He wants to harvest my skull for gun medicine, make sure u add the nipples of ur virgin sisters in the concortion to make the odeshi medicine potent and powerful

Nope, on the contrary, i want to give you a job.
FYI, my sister is not a virgin, she has kids.

Is there any other assumption you want to make about me?
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by Tee2027: 3:43pm On Mar 04, 2023
And what was the usefulness of the Aso Chapel before?
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by Ssst: 3:44pm On Mar 04, 2023
Maize247:
This man should leave propaganda as election have been won and lost
U sounds like a lunatic,re u ok
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by Tekzyflex(m): 3:44pm On Mar 04, 2023
Who has the chapel helped? Abeg shift
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by HeroicMeastro: 3:44pm On Mar 04, 2023
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by RexTramadol1: 3:47pm On Mar 04, 2023
Massiveglory:
Lie.

Sound It in east west north and south.
A new Nigeria is coming. A Nigeria that wil suprise Nigerians and make us happy.
The new Nigeria is the OBEDIENT Nigeria.

Tinubu is inec president elect. He is not president of Nigeria. He will not be president of Nigeria.
PODATTI will get the mandate the majority of Nigerians gave to him and will be the president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

You’ll be saying this for four good years?

Maybe you’re under a spell sha
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 04, 2023
As if the state of Aso Rock Chapel bothers him one bit. These boneheads know how to wind Nigerians, knowing fully well that an average Nigerian loses the little reasoning ability he has the moment religion, ethnicity and money are involved.
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by AndroBlaze: 3:50pm On Mar 04, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
The real chapel is inside the heart of a genuine christian.no man can close that one

[ God bless you a million times !!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nicknames Nigerians Call State Governors / Presidential Guards Attack Bandits' Camps Terrorising Abuja (Pictures) / Jonathan Wins In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.