Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years (50878 Views)

Oluremi Tinubu Denies Closure Of Aso Rock Chapel / Remi Tinubu Accused Of Locking Aso Rock Chapel Because They Didn't Support BAT / Femi Fani-kayode: Aso Rock Chapel Will Not Be Shut Down, Remi Tinubu Is A Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by mrvitalis(m): 4:54pm On Mar 04, 2023
Lukuluku69:

The Yorubas took ACN to the North and it morphed into APC. From AD, to ACN which is a Regional Party, form an Alliance with Buhari Party that he ran on for 3 losing runs and that alliance brought him to Power.

Igbos could have done the same with APGA and wait turns but the lure of instant gratifications in a VP Slot is too much to let go.
Do you even know how PDP was formed ? Hope u know it's was alliance of 5 parties ...alliance between Igbos ,south south and north ? ...south south got , south west got , north got e reach south east turn story change

That's by the way we are building labour but any alliance must first produce an Igbo man as Candidate
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by chinemezeq: 4:58pm On Mar 04, 2023
Isabi4lov:
Na love
But na Hate she Dey use convert others
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by Princelumide: 5:00pm On Mar 04, 2023
This man don't even know what to fight for... Na Aso rock church be him problem.
Him better focus... angry grin
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by damwaves: 5:19pm On Mar 04, 2023
Must you people include religion in your campaigns? You are saying this so that your labour won't be in vain. Only fools listen to religious propagandists.
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by Killerbag36: 5:32pm On Mar 04, 2023
babaolofin:

I invoked the CALL of Baba Adeboye against a nairaland member killerbag36 and against Peter OBI and it answered for me.

I invoked the CALL of WF Kumuyi against a nairalandmember killerbag36 and against Peter OBI and it answered for me.

On Friday, February 24, 2023 At Redemption Camp , I PrayerWalk from Arena Junction close to FCMB bank to the main gate as led by the Holy Spirit to seal the invocation of that CALL and the CALL answered for me.

Why I did the above? On Tuesday and Wednesday February 21 & 22, 2023 I had a vigorous encounter with a nairaland member killerbag36 on a thread where somebody requested for the return of musical instruments and other things he gave to R C C G (Redeemed Church) because Baba Adeboye did not endorse OBI. I reminded them of how Baba Kumuyi was insulted, abused and mocked because he failed to endorse OBI. I reminded nairaland of how righteousness2 also did the same against Baba Adeboye and we have to engage ourselves. Righteousness2 immediately responded that day.

https://www.nairaland.com/7579120/man-collect-equipment-donated-rccg/7#121110757

Finally, I told the boy that on Tuesday February 28, 2023 I will come to nairaland to celebrate his defeat and that of OBI. I am a son of Prophet. The CALL of Senior and Great Prophets (Agba Woli) answer for me.

https://www.nairaland.com/7579120/man-collect-equipment-donated-rccg/8#121115303

That is why I know anybody that makes effort to cancel that victory will die suddenly except Baba Adeboye is not CALLED.

That is why I know anybody that makes effort to cancel that victory will die suddenly except Baba Kumuyi is not CALLED.

Killerbag36 called Baba Adeboye Adebofool because of OBI.
Killerbag36 called Baba Kumuyi Kemuyumumu because of OBI. I told him as a son of the Prophet, I invoked the CALL of the 2 Great Prophets against him and OBI and it answered for me.

As I hold ogun for mouth I swear for u, ur family nd generation death nd poverty sha be ur portion in life e will never be will with you
The curse of job sha be unto you 10x in ur life ijn Amen

U will die b4 this month run out I swear ur mother will die ur father will die a slow death

I invoked the the call to kill u nd ur family plus the xall should also go nd fuuuck kokoyi nd ademumu
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by Lukuluku69(m): 5:42pm On Mar 04, 2023
mrvitalis:

Do you even know how PDP was formed ? Hope u know it's was alliance of 5 parties ...alliance between Igbos ,south south and north ? ...south south got , south west got , north got e reach south east turn story change

That's by the way we are building labour but any alliance must first produce an Igbo man as Candidate

Good Luck with your new Alliance. You will need it. But know that for an Alliance to work, you must earn the trust and respect of the parties involved.

As for PDP, they ruled for 16 years, the highest the Igbo got is a Senate President. The Yoruba have been President, ditto for the Hausa-Fulani and the South South. Now you want to start with LP party, no problem but know that, to be President in Nigeria you need Votes from the Hausa-Fulani or the Yorubas.
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by Isabi4lov: 5:47pm On Mar 04, 2023
chinemezeq:
But na Hate she Dey use convert others
Christianity for Nigeria na wash
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by Olurondo: 5:55pm On Mar 04, 2023
After stealing and embezzling Delta State's public funds for 4 years with no concrete achievements in Delta State,Okowa is talking about Aso Rock Chapel so as to make Christians to become sentimental.Well we are more concerned about Nigeria working than Aso Rock Chapel.Okowa is a thief and a rogue who enriched himself as the Governor of Delta State.Nonsense guy!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by Buckeyemedia1: 5:56pm On Mar 04, 2023
chamboi1:
Pastor Oluremi Tinubu will lead the Assembly

Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by jahsharon: 5:57pm On Mar 04, 2023
helinues:
And so. I guess it's only president or vice who worship there

Is there a mosque inside Delta state government house?

That Sickle Cell patient called Okowa is an idiot. If we all vote along Religious line, no Christian will ever rule Nigeria
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by mrvitalis(m): 6:01pm On Mar 04, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Good Luck with your new Alliance. You will need it. But know that for an Alliance to work, you must earn the trust and respect of the parties involved.

As for PDP, they ruled for 16 years, the highest the Igbo got is a Senate President. The Yoruba have been President, ditto for the Hausa-Fulani and the South South. Now you want to start with LP party, no problem but know that, to be President in Nigeria you need Votes from the Hausa-Fulani or the Yorubas.
What exactly do you want Igbos to do abandon labour and go pick up APGA ? Common na that would want ... PDP betrayed our trust and we are starting again with labour ...simple
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by orisa37: 6:04pm On Mar 04, 2023
THE FIRST LADY IS A REDEEMED PASTRESS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 04, 2023
Killerbag36:

As I hold ogun for mouth I swear for u, ur family nd generation death nd poverty sha be ur portion in life e will never be will with you
The curse of job sha be unto you 10x in ur life ijn Amen

U will die b4 this month run out I swear ur mother will die ur father will die a slow death

I invoked the the call to kill u nd ur family plus the xall should also go nd fuuuck kokoyi nd ademumu

Oro jade, Ase tele.

Back to sender in the Name that is Greater and Higher than all names, Amen.
Back to sender in the Name of Jesus, Amen.

By the Power In the Blood of Jesus, I fire back against you in Jesus Name, Amen.

By the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of my Testimony that every knee must bow and every tongue must confess Jesus as Lord I overcome you In Jesus Name, Amen.

By the Power of Holy Ghost and Holy Ghost Fire I fire back at you and overcome you in Jesus Name, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by MeineMutter: 6:10pm On Mar 04, 2023
puremaker7:
grin grin who cares if they build shrine inside ASO rock, what have the mosque and the chapel in the villa brought to the lives of common man in Nigeria

Help me ask the weyrey o. Divide and rule strategy. And we are blaming Obi. This arugbo-ojo own will be worst if he becomes president.

The chapel is never closed. Christians working in the villa use it at all time. The budget for it is always intact.
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by Timmi: 6:11pm On Mar 04, 2023
dre11:

https://leadership.ng/aso-rock-chapel-will-be-closed-for-4-years-okowa/

Why will this featherweight politician descend so low in life to say such nonsense statement. The Aso rock chapel can never be closed and instead will thrive because it was founded by God and the gate of hell (including Okowa as the agent of hell) shall not prevail against it.

This Okowa is an albatross to Atiku, contributed Delta citizens billions of Naira given to his Fulani master, but no political gain rather political liability. He is politically finish and done with. What a shame of a man. Delta should shame him and all the politicians that he supported and he is sponsoring for the State election.
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by Yomit71(m): 6:11pm On Mar 04, 2023
asanausana91:
When I tell some animals that this is the first stage for Christianity to be destroyed in this country, the foolish Yoruba Christians think otherwise.
This is just the beginning! Congratulations to keyamo for closing the chapel.
Do you even sound like a Christian?
You think a Christian is known by name alone??
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by dappydozzy(m): 6:15pm On Mar 04, 2023
BigSarah:
when I think of how Atiku and Obi, decided to extend Nigerians contract with APC suffering, I laugh, two mad people, will an Atiku/Obi 2023 ticket kill you.

The chapel won't be closed it'll be put to good use by insects, the budget for the chapel will be looted..

, I don't advise any unnecessary bitterness, imagine suffering bad government and having anger and bitterness in you.

God forbid

I really wonder which kind of leaders we have in this nation, even the west who brought this religion, never think like this, brewing religious sentiments into every issue. Aso rock chapel cant be closed, the First lady is a Christian, secondly, Aso chapel is for the entire Presidential villa including Staff. Okowa should just go and sleep, and also quickly go and find redress at the courts.
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by Akharmony: 6:15pm On Mar 04, 2023
Pga keep shit are the workers going to b muslim also.
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by Lukuluku69(m): 6:18pm On Mar 04, 2023
mrvitalis:

What exactly do you want Igbos to do abandon labour and go pick up APGA ? Common na that would want ... PDP betrayed our trust and we are starting again with labour ...simple

Stick with LP.

And I say good luck with that.
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by Vicson2021: 6:22pm On Mar 04, 2023
Let Aso Villa chapel be closed for ever because of greedy human beings like you Okowa .
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by spiralwedge(m): 6:23pm On Mar 04, 2023
Imagine how this one thinks? Na wa o.
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by abidem4real: 6:43pm On Mar 04, 2023
dre11:

https://leadership.ng/aso-rock-chapel-will-be-closed-for-4-years-okowa/
What is the essence of the Chapel and the Mosque inside Aso Rock when obviously all the JPs and Alhajis are nothing but fake ones.

We have countless number of JPs and Alhajis in Aso Rock and other states of the Federation every time yet, Nigeria has been in disarray since God knows when!
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by Isobug: 6:44pm On Mar 04, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

Not when I'm using this monicker. This monicker na to fight(vawulence) grin
You will definitely get tired, maybe when you come to your senses. For now enjoy the euphoria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by elonmuskbaby: 6:46pm On Mar 04, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
Yes because our first lady is a Muslim.
Bigoted fool!
lol as tribal incitement no favor them,them wan dey stroke the embers of religious crisis grin

E no go better for every enemy of nigeria.anybody wey say nigeria no go rest Okan ekoni bale grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by famology(m): 6:49pm On Mar 04, 2023
Is that our problem now? Mtcheeew
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by godofuck231: 6:50pm On Mar 04, 2023
Shut up you ugly horse , a governor that can't help his his party members, only his village people he gave jobs to , shey them vote Labour for em unit em eye don clear now, he has committed political sepoku
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by Intrepid01(m): 6:53pm On Mar 04, 2023
Foolish politician, he is trying to stir up religious sentiments. FYI, when Tinubu was the Governor of Lagos, Lagos Government Chapel was very functional, Pastor Adeboye was a regular visitor to bless the government annually. See a Yoruba person has no problem with Islam or Christianity because, every Yoruba family has Christians, Muslims and traditional worshipers. An average Yoruba person grew up celebrating Christmas and Sallah without issues.
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by lonzo(m): 6:58pm On Mar 04, 2023
asanausana91:
When I tell some animals that this is the first stage for Christianity to be destroyed in this country, the foolish Yoruba Christians think otherwise.

Na Christian be dis so oooo.
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by FisifunKododada: 7:04pm On Mar 04, 2023
princeade86:
K. Yet, they rigged the election.

Also, show the old APC voter that was intimidated by LP voters in Anambra.
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by mrvitalis(m): 7:09pm On Mar 04, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Stick with LP.

And I say good luck with that.
I'm 100% sure Tinubu would floop ...
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by NEIGHBOUR(m): 7:33pm On Mar 04, 2023
asanausana91:

Always read to understand! Don't rush to comment before reading.
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:50pm On Mar 04, 2023
Who also Villa chapel help?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu / Inside G-5 Governors’ Deal With Tinubu - Vanguard / Driver Will Join EndSARS Protest Again Despite Being Shot By Soldiers Last Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.