Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years (50871 Views)

Oluremi Tinubu Denies Closure Of Aso Rock Chapel / Remi Tinubu Accused Of Locking Aso Rock Chapel Because They Didn't Support BAT / Femi Fani-kayode: Aso Rock Chapel Will Not Be Shut Down, Remi Tinubu Is A Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by Isabi4lov: 3:51pm On Mar 04, 2023
The first lady is a pastor for Christ sake .
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 04, 2023
This guy is a dunce. What's this got to do about anything?
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by cooljoe(m): 3:54pm On Mar 04, 2023
This is quite dense. Aren’t there staff in the villa that are Christian’s? Isn’t Remi Tinubu a Christian?
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by cooljoe(m): 3:54pm On Mar 04, 2023
This is quite dense. Aren’t there staff in the villa that are Christians? Isn’t Remi Tinubu a Christian?
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by highchief1: 3:55pm On Mar 04, 2023
dre11:

https://leadership.ng/aso-rock-chapel-will-be-closed-for-4-years-okowa/
aso rock pastor pray in ur village it’s same God
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by Tzar(m): 3:56pm On Mar 04, 2023
Religious bigot and hypocrite!
God will punish you for trying to further dividing NIGERIA with your evil narrative!
How have you made Delta better than Lagos with your Christian /Christian ticket as governor?!
Awon werey alasho!
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by goody2019: 3:59pm On Mar 04, 2023
Ernchibyke:

Delta state is a Christian state.
Is Nigeria an islamic state?

Delta State is a secular state NOT a Christian State.
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by GeneralPulal: 4:02pm On Mar 04, 2023
Flier:
Scare mongering foooools,Tinubu ISNT a real muslim or do you think His wife would have been a Christian if the husband was a good muslim? Infact churches in the ASO rock will expand in the next 4 years
Nigerians are getting wiser everyday,no one listen to the so call prophets of doom anymore
Tinubu is a real Muslim, the wife is a real Christain..
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by chinemezeq: 4:03pm On Mar 04, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
Yes because our first lady is a Muslim.
Bigoted fool!
Why do u find it so easy to Disrespect because of a man who doesnt know that u exist.
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by tabaralph: 4:06pm On Mar 04, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
The real chapel is inside the heart of a genuine christian.no man can close that one
Aside that ; Tinubu wife and SEYI his son are Christian with other Christian villa staff will make good use of the church.
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by amdoyin82(m): 4:07pm On Mar 04, 2023
helinues:
And so. I guess it's only president or vice who worship there

Is there a mosque inside Delta state government house?
Good question! They are just religious bigots
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by chinemezeq: 4:08pm On Mar 04, 2023
Isabi4lov:
The first lady is a pastor for Christ sake .
Pastor who couldnt convert her husband but preach to convert others is a scammer
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by Perfectbeing(m): 4:08pm On Mar 04, 2023
Remi Tinubu will attend Aso Rock chapel.
Other Christian staffs and officials will attend Aso Rock chapel.

Okowa is a stupid man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by ahnie: 4:09pm On Mar 04, 2023
We're waiting for you in Asaba,come n give acct of the derivation funds how it was spent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by Neye412(m): 4:10pm On Mar 04, 2023
Massiveglory:
Lie.

Sound It in east west north and south.
A new Nigeria is coming. A Nigeria that wil suprise Nigerians and make us happy.
The new Nigeria is the OBEDIENT Nigeria.

Tinubu is inec president elect. He is not president of Nigeria. He will not be president of Nigeria.
PODATTI will get the mandate the majority of Nigerians gave to him and will be the president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

De play!!! Day dreaming and wishful thought are allowed. Na go still cry the second time.
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by Enemyofpeace: 4:15pm On Mar 04, 2023
Waiting to see what that so called senator pastor Mrs Remi Tinubu who all of a sudden is now beginning to cover her body like a Muslim will do about. This will no doubt expose her hypocrisy.
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by zoedew: 4:19pm On Mar 04, 2023
No! That won’t happen! Don’t play divisive politics using religion! We are not taken!
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by tfelicityk(m): 4:20pm On Mar 04, 2023
God shame this Okowa soon...
Where is one Nigeria and one love?
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 04, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
The real chapel is inside the heart of a genuine christian.no man can close that one

I invoked the CALL of Baba Adeboye against a nairaland member killerbag36 and against Peter OBI and it answered for me.

I invoked the CALL of WF Kumuyi against a nairalandmember killerbag36 and against Peter OBI and it answered for me.

On Friday, February 24, 2023 At Redemption Camp , I PrayerWalk from Arena Junction close to FCMB bank to the main gate as led by the Holy Spirit to seal the invocation of that CALL and the CALL answered for me.

Why I did the above? On Tuesday and Wednesday February 21 & 22, 2023 I had a vigorous encounter with a nairaland member killerbag36 on a thread where somebody requested for the return of musical instruments and other things he gave to R C C G (Redeemed Church) because Baba Adeboye did not endorse OBI. I reminded them of how Baba Kumuyi was insulted, abused and mocked because he failed to endorse OBI. I reminded nairaland of how righteousness2 also did the same against Baba Adeboye and we have to engage ourselves. Righteousness2 immediately responded that day.

https://www.nairaland.com/7579120/man-collect-equipment-donated-rccg/7#121110757

Finally, I told the boy that on Tuesday February 28, 2023 I will come to nairaland to celebrate his defeat and that of OBI. I am a son of Prophet. The CALL of Senior and Great Prophets (Agba Woli) answer for me.

https://www.nairaland.com/7579120/man-collect-equipment-donated-rccg/8#121115303

That is why I know anybody that makes effort to cancel that victory will die suddenly except Baba Adeboye is not CALLED.

That is why I know anybody that makes effort to cancel that victory will die suddenly except Baba Kumuyi is not CALLED.

Killerbag36 called Baba Adeboye Adebofool because of OBI.
Killerbag36 called Baba Kumuyi Kemuyumumu because of OBI. I told him as a son of the Prophet, I invoked the CALL of the 2 Great Prophets against him and OBI and it answered for me.
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by Juju70(m): 4:25pm On Mar 04, 2023
The ones wey open nationwide of what use are they when una no get fear of anything Abeg Gerra hia men!
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by morocco97(m): 4:35pm On Mar 04, 2023
RighChannel:

is Delta state your FCT? borrow sense
Mad people. Is that an answer ? Fool
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by morocco97(m): 4:36pm On Mar 04, 2023
asanausana91:
When I tell some animals that this is the first stage for Christianity to be destroyed in this country, the foolish Yoruba Christians think otherwise.
This is just the beginning! Congratulations to keyamo for closing the chapel.
Foolish faceless Mofo. Educated Illiterates
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by Taiggarr: 4:38pm On Mar 04, 2023
dre11:

https://leadership.ng/aso-rock-chapel-will-be-closed-for-4-years-okowa/

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The UNFOUNDED WAILING MUST be Televised for 8 years..
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by Taiggarr: 4:42pm On Mar 04, 2023
BigSarah:
when I think of how Atiku and Obi, decided to extend Nigerians contract with APC suffering, I laugh, two mad people, will an Atiku/Obi 2023 ticket kill you.

The chapel won't be closed it'll be put to good use by insects, the budget for the chapel will be looted..

, I don't advise any unnecessary bitterness, imagine suffering bad government and having anger and bitterness in you.

God forbid

You are already bitter..

Mat it kill you like it did your late WRETCHED ILLITERATE PEASANT MISCREANT father..
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by mosaicafrique: 4:42pm On Mar 04, 2023
If you are so concerned, please go there and open it, the first lady Remind Tinubu is a Christian, you can Assist her please. Pastor Okowa. This your point is too babyish
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by Cvesta(m): 4:43pm On Mar 04, 2023
Thank you Pastor Okowa . Now you can kindly go and retire in your village or open a Chapel there if you so please
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by Sholaco: 4:43pm On Mar 04, 2023
Who cares about chapel, who them help.
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by Graciousnaija: 4:44pm On Mar 04, 2023
Evil statement of an evil mind. Was it closed during Buhari? Are there not other Christians that worship in the chapel regardless of who is in power. I am disappointed in this statement by someone wishing to be the VP of the country.

1 Like

Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by lereinter(m): 4:45pm On Mar 04, 2023
What's the contribution of the building to nigeria the outgoing VP was a called a pastor

Still nigeria was worst during the tenure

Those who will worship Him must do so in truth and in spirit

The house where wicked people go to worship

Moreover

There's a state house chaplain
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by Nicolo360: 4:45pm On Mar 04, 2023
Mumu man that couldn’t deliver his state, na Atiku I blame sha. If only he had united the party on or after the primary election.
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by Isabi4lov: 4:52pm On Mar 04, 2023
chinemezeq:
Pastor who couldnt convert her husband but preach to convert others is a scammer
Na love
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by hotseat: 4:53pm On Mar 04, 2023
With this religious emotional outburst coming from the Betrayer-in-Chief, one would think that OkoWAYO is holier than the Pope.

Whiping up religious sentiments in order to play the victim card.

He should just accompany his principal, the Dubai Landlord, to Dubai.

The betrayer of Southern Nigeria himself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Stick With The Incumbent President And Re-elect Him In 2015 Prof Wole Soyinka’s / Crowds Didn't Allow President Buhari To Stop As He Campaigns In Kano / Photos Of Buhari's Modest Farm House In Daura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.