Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,233 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Lagos Is Yoruba State And Yoruba Land- Yul Edochie - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Is Yoruba State And Yoruba Land- Yul Edochie (55173 Views)

Was Kwara State Originally A Yoruba State / Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? / Does Any Yoruba State Buy Innoson Cars? Why Is The Igbo Man Hated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Is Yoruba State And Yoruba Land- Yul Edochie by Diligent1(f): 12:10am On Mar 05, 2023
Dshocker:

Funny enough the Yorubas living in Lagos are about 40%, the Igbos are about 35%, while other tribes consist of the remaining 25%

By 2035 the ratio will be like Igbos 55%, Yorubas 20% and other tribes 25%

The reason being that, the igbos are buying the lands and pushing the Yorubas away.

Just last November, a Yoruba man sold his swappy land in my street, here in satellite, were he managed to build a small house to an igbo man for N30m and he has happily relocated to Agbara...
It is better for you to warn your people so that the properties will not turn to auction
Re: Lagos Is Yoruba State And Yoruba Land- Yul Edochie by Dshocker(m): 12:12am On Mar 05, 2023
Diligent1:

It is better for you to warn your people so that the properties will not to to auction

Just like that?

Before you will auction them, it means the Yorubas has defeated the Igbos in a civil war.
Re: Lagos Is Yoruba State And Yoruba Land- Yul Edochie by YorubaSamurai: 12:12am On Mar 05, 2023
blackgold2018:
shut up
you nor want biafra again? cheesy
Fvcking idiot
Re: Lagos Is Yoruba State And Yoruba Land- Yul Edochie by blackgold2018(m): 12:14am On Mar 05, 2023
Optional09:

How is that evil it’s plain, law and enforcement are you civilized at all?
I have spoken already.

We are really architect of our problems.

Blame yourself of being poor. Not another or any factor.
Re: Lagos Is Yoruba State And Yoruba Land- Yul Edochie by blackgold2018(m): 12:15am On Mar 05, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
you nor want biafra again? cheesy
Fvcking idiot
who told you we don’t want it

Lazy poor thing.
Re: Lagos Is Yoruba State And Yoruba Land- Yul Edochie by YorubaSamurai: 12:18am On Mar 05, 2023
blackgold2018:
who told you we don’t want it

Lazy poor thing.
fvcking drug dealer.. If you want biafra, then you should stop going to other regions... Stay put in igboland andd biafra will happen faster that way..
Or do you think yorubas will allow you guys to enter their land anyhow if you get your biafra? cheesy
You must be delusional
Re: Lagos Is Yoruba State And Yoruba Land- Yul Edochie by Odingo1: 12:19am On Mar 05, 2023
Lagos is no man’s land because it was firstly inhabited by Egun people from Benin Republic, Ijaw live along the coast and Lagos was colonized by Bini Kingdom before the Yorubas migrated there from Ife. The white people sand fill 50% of Lagos and built it later become capital of Nigeria for more than 60 years, developed with Niger Delta oil.

Yoruba have captured it now, so is a Yoruba land now.
Re: Lagos Is Yoruba State And Yoruba Land- Yul Edochie by Diligent1(f): 12:23am On Mar 05, 2023
Dshocker:

Just like that?

Before you will auction them, it means the Yorubas has defeated the Igbos in a civil war.
Arrogance leads to destruction
Re: Lagos Is Yoruba State And Yoruba Land- Yul Edochie by Dshocker(m): 12:27am On Mar 05, 2023
Diligent1:

Arrogance leads to destruction

Then the Yorubas should stop being arrogant...
Re: Lagos Is Yoruba State And Yoruba Land- Yul Edochie by assholemods: 12:29am On Mar 05, 2023
truthhurtsnaira:

Who be the "We". Stop attaching yourself to dem Tinubu. He know you? Na you be his pikin?

Your mouth sharp "We Won".

You aint win NSHI NSHI... No position for your area self....

That is how the story goes..... The Mosquito no wan hear word, and gets buried with the cow.

Even You.....yes YOU THERE, you can't claim Lagos. Only ontop Online where your gra gra ends.

Lagos Remains a NO MANS LAND.

OTOR
Talking rubbish as usual! Rubbish talk is your trade mark!
Only a bastard uses left hand to point to his father's house... Igbo we wan turn Yoruba... 😂😂😂😂
Re: Lagos Is Yoruba State And Yoruba Land- Yul Edochie by RosyIsBlessed: 12:29am On Mar 05, 2023
For the first time I agree with this guy
Re: Lagos Is Yoruba State And Yoruba Land- Yul Edochie by blackgold2018(m): 12:29am On Mar 05, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
fvcking drug dealer.. If you want biafra, then you should stop going to other regions... Stay put in igboland andd biafra will happen faster that way..
Or do you think yorubas will allow you guys to enter their land anyhow if you get your biafra? cheesy
You must be delusional
how do you think I’m in Lagos?

Moreover those agitating this notion are always mainly from poor Neigbouring SW states.

Foreigners(igbos, Hausas and others) have helped massively in developing Lagos. And their properties still stands even if the Biafran state is actualized.

Abi you guys won claim it.. @lazy fools

Abi you guys won destroy it.. @envious sticking bastards.
Re: Lagos Is Yoruba State And Yoruba Land- Yul Edochie by Nigerianfactor: 12:39am On Mar 05, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
You must be delusional

And any day you or your clanish and uncivilized relatives venture out, that you are going elsewhere outside your tribal clan (be it in Nigeria, Africa, America or Europe) you will have an accident and your aircraft will crash into the Atlantic Ocean. Say amen!

You will remain in your tribal land until you kpeme! Say amen!
Re: Lagos Is Yoruba State And Yoruba Land- Yul Edochie by goslowgoslow(m): 12:42am On Mar 05, 2023
blackgold2018:

Moreover those agitating this notion are always mainly from poor Neigbouring SW states.

Foreigners(igbos, Hausas and others) have helped massively in developing Lagos. And their properties still stands even if the Biafran state is actualized.

Lol guy nobody is denying the fact that Igbos have contributed to the development of Lagos. But that doesn't give any one of you the right to call another mans land your own.
Why is it always Igbos? Have you ever heard an Hausa man saying Lagos is no man's land?
Do you know the number of Igbos in Kano? Why are you people not calling Kano no man's land?
Re: Lagos Is Yoruba State And Yoruba Land- Yul Edochie by goslowgoslow(m): 12:43am On Mar 05, 2023
truthhurtsnaira:

Who be the "We". Stop attaching yourself to dem Tinubu. He know you? Na you be his pikin?

Your mouth sharp "We Won".

You aint win NSHI NSHI... No position for your area self....

That is how the story goes..... The Mosquito no wan hear word, and gets buried with the cow.

Even You.....yes YOU THERE, you can't claim Lagos. Only ontop Online where your gra gra ends.

Lagos Remains a NO MANS LAND.

OTOR
Bros are you a bastard? Your linage no get where dem come from?
Re: Lagos Is Yoruba State And Yoruba Land- Yul Edochie by sulaak(m): 12:52am On Mar 05, 2023
nazicartel:
Who's dragging Lagos with the Yorubas?... It's their land and ppl should respect that.

Igbos youth and online warrior
Re: Lagos Is Yoruba State And Yoruba Land- Yul Edochie by truthhurtsnaira: 12:54am On Mar 05, 2023
goslowgoslow:

Bros are you a bastard? Your linage no get where dem come from?

But your name na go slow go slow...

Check your LINEAGE and see if your papa be Tinubu self....
Re: Lagos Is Yoruba State And Yoruba Land- Yul Edochie by blackgold2018(m): 12:56am On Mar 05, 2023
goslowgoslow:

Lol guy nobody is denying the fact that Igbos have contributed to the development of Lagos. But that doesn't give any one of you the right to call another mans land your own.
Why is it always Igbos? Have you ever heard an Hausa man saying Lagos is no man's land?
Do you know the number of Igbos in Kano? Why are you people not calling Kano no man's land?
if you are truly an educated person than you have to know their are always the extremist in every tribes

I don’t support that notion. My annoyance is the saying has been attributed to every igbos.

A Fulani Corper was my best friend when I served in kogi state. Does that mean he’s a herdsman terrorizing some places??

If the Yorubas cant differentiate the extremist but to only generalize then this is a share hatred and envy.

And yes too I voted for Peter obi not because he’s Igbo but because I see him as the best. Just look out the way other Africans ridicule us because of our choice

I voted for buhari 2014 against Jonathan when we thought he is the best. Same way igbos voted for obasanjo against Alex ekweme(an Igbo)

The elites from every tribe come together and get richer.. while it’s always the poor that fight each other.

Una Mumu never do??

1 Like

Re: Lagos Is Yoruba State And Yoruba Land- Yul Edochie by abbeyfel: 1:13am On Mar 05, 2023
kellyjc:
A moniker that was created yesterday yet has spent more time here than some that are a month older is here to talk about tribalism while quoting an inconsequential fool who could not put his home in order from the same tribe he detest. Lagos is a south western state but also a cosmopolitan just like Abuja. Every Nigerian has equal rights no matter where they live in Nigeria.
For those of you quoting me, you haven't pointed out to me what part of my comment is wrong.
Nobody is arguing whether or not Lagos is a Yoruba land.
If this has to do with Grv and Sanwolu, then I will tell you that this is the first time a true lagosian is going to rule Lagos. And again,sanwolu is just a place holder.
A true Lagosian? Can you please shed some light on this? I beg you please. I need so clarity...
Re: Lagos Is Yoruba State And Yoruba Land- Yul Edochie by PoloG: 1:16am On Mar 05, 2023
blackgold2018:

shutup.. Only igbos say that nonsense.. Other tribes are in Lagos, yorubas don't have problem with them.. We only have problem with you igbos.. That is why we are saying that your people should start by relocating back to igboland and stay there.. That way, biafra will come quickly...

1 Like

Re: Lagos Is Yoruba State And Yoruba Land- Yul Edochie by PoloG: 1:20am On Mar 05, 2023
[quote author=Nigerianfactor post=121479691]

And any day you or your clanish and uncivilized relatives venture out, that you are going elsewhere outside your tribal clan (be it in Nigeria, Africa, America or Europe) you will have an accident and your aircraft will crash into the Atlantic Ocean. Say amen!

You will remain in your tribal land until you kpeme! Say amen! [/I]i have families abroad.. They dont go around saying the land they live is no mans land or start insulting the host countries..
You igbos are just a big problem.. If you go to twitter, you will see other Africans like Kenyans, Ghanaians , etc saying Nigerians come to their country and call them lazy, and their women cheap.. And we all know the tribe that say those things..
Nigerians are hated in most African countries because of you igbos..
Nigerians are hated in Asian countries because of you igbos...
You guys are a curse.. Everywhere you step your cursed feets, problem enter there..
Bunch of criminals and problematic people
Re: Lagos Is Yoruba State And Yoruba Land- Yul Edochie by willibounce1(m): 1:21am On Mar 05, 2023
Funny thing bout these flat headed cowards is they only insult Lagos and yorubas online. When you see these hateful M.ophuckers face to face, they be humble as chilled water. Why didn't they go out to protest after Tinubu was announced Winner. Anybody who has observed these ipob scoundrels very well will not waste their time . Same donkeys that threatened Nigeria will seize to exist if nnamdi kanu is arrested. Kanu has been in jail for over 3 years and these flat headed, akpu munching gorillas have abandoned him.

Sanwo Olu will win the election in lagos and it will be a landslide victory. You can continue your hate and madness online. But you know who your real bosses are. You know all your madness ends online. Them never born una flat head papa well to try nonsense for lagos.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Is Yoruba State And Yoruba Land- Yul Edochie by orion7: 1:26am On Mar 05, 2023
labeerson:

omo Igbo, Lagos is Yorubaland and Yorubas own Lagos. Get that into your empty skull. Tinubu will rule you for 8year.
lol. Even Buhari was humbled. Nor be by mouth. Carry on Stupid Yoruba fools
Re: Lagos Is Yoruba State And Yoruba Land- Yul Edochie by willibounce1(m): 1:27am On Mar 05, 2023
blackgold2018:
if you are truly an educated person than you have to know their are always the extremist in every tribes

I don’t support that notion. My annoyance is the saying has been attributed to every igbos.

A Fulani Corper was my best friend when I served in kogi state. Does that mean he’s a herdsman terrorizing some places??

If the Yorubas cant differentiate the extremist but to only generalize then this is a share hatred and envy.

And yes too I voted for Peter obi not because he’s Igbo but because I see him as the best. Just look out the way other Africans ridicule us because of our choice

I voted for buhari 2014 against Jonathan when we thought he is the best. Same way igbos voted for obasanjo against Alex ekweme(an Igbo)

The elites from every tribe come together and get richer.. while it’s always the poor that fight each other.

Una Mumu never do??

Phuck the extremist and your epistle. You get what you give out. Nobody has time for nonsense diplomacy with a people who have been cursed with senseless hatred. Lagos is not the only state gubernatorial elections will be conducted, why leave their wretched ,cursed state with useless leaders and focus so much hate on lagos. They want to destroy lagos by voting useless leaders like they did in their cursed region. Phuck you and your squeaky voiced fa.g.go.t adaobi. TINUBU IS YOUR PRESIDENT AND SANWO OLU WILL BE GOVERNOR OF LAGOS. you either deal with eat or go eat foetus.
Re: Lagos Is Yoruba State And Yoruba Land- Yul Edochie by willibounce1(m): 1:29am On Mar 05, 2023
orion7:
lol. Even Buhari was humbled. Nor be by mouth. Carry on Stupid Yoruba fools

You can hang yourself or feed yourself and family members poison. You hateful, flat headed ipob beast.
Re: Lagos Is Yoruba State And Yoruba Land- Yul Edochie by Nobody: 1:35am On Mar 05, 2023
Yes Lagos is a Yoruba state.

Can we all rest now and you lot should get a life.
Re: Lagos Is Yoruba State And Yoruba Land- Yul Edochie by truthhurtsnaira: 1:36am On Mar 05, 2023
blackgold2018:

Una Mumu never do??

Sorry but this is a quintessential Igbo Man today talking. Quite detribalized, looking for the best and proper option.
But Nigeria is filled to an extent with folks that see and hear this, yet their brains are soaked in an upbringing that is filled with jealousy, greed, and hate, an upbringing of broken families where children are either abandoned by one parent, or found out their parent AINT their parent....

I lie?
Re: Lagos Is Yoruba State And Yoruba Land- Yul Edochie by blackgold2018(m): 1:47am On Mar 05, 2023
willibounce1:

Phuck the extremist and your epistle. You get what you give out. Nobody has time for nonsense diplomacy with a people who have been cursed with senseless hatred. Lagos is not the only state gubernatorial elections will be conducted, why leave their wretched ,cursed state with useless leaders and focus so much hate on lagos. They want to destroy lagos by voting useless leaders like they did in their cursed region. Phuck you and your squeaky voiced fa.g.go.t adaobi. TINUBU IS YOUR PRESIDENT AND SANWO OLU WILL BE GOVERNOR OF LAGOS. you either deal with eat or go eat foetus.
hope you have eaten?? One man with such bitterness
Re: Lagos Is Yoruba State And Yoruba Land- Yul Edochie by blackgold2018(m): 1:49am On Mar 05, 2023
PoloG:
shutup.. Only igbos say that nonsense.. Other tribes are in Lagos, yorubas don't have problem with them.. We only have problem with you igbos.. That is why we are saying that your people should start by relocating back to igboland and stay there.. That way, biafra will come quickly...
poverty is written all over your words..
Re: Lagos Is Yoruba State And Yoruba Land- Yul Edochie by smokinloud(m): 1:50am On Mar 05, 2023
Nwaetche:
I agree 100% that Lagos is Yorubaland same as Enugu is Igboland and Kanu is Hausa land.

No one has problems with this except mischief makers.

However, just as in Hausa or Igboland, every citizen has a home state where his forebears come from or state of origin. It would not be good for someone from another state irrespective of belonging to same Ethnic group to deny an indigene opportunity to aspire for governorship in his home state due to the fact that his mom or wife is from another ethnic group.

Is is the high of sheer wickedness! Tinubus son wife's is from Anambra state. Would you deny him of being a governor if he come s to aspire as Osun or Lagos governor just because he married from the Igbo nation? mba nu ooh

Gbedebo Rhodes-Vivour is a true Lagosian and a true Omoluabi.

Princess Abiodun Islamiyat Oyesfusi is a princess of the ancient kingdom of Ikorodu Lagos.

Both Gbedebo and Princess Abiodun Islamiyat Oyesfusi are running under LP as governorship and deputy governorship candidate respectively.

Obidients as true patriots will help this exemplary Omuluabis win the Lagos back to the indigenes and residents.

We must not allow these migrants urchins to deceive true Lagosians and patriotic residents from voting GRV and the amiable Princess running under the LP flag.

A new LAGOS is POssible, a prosperous Lagos is POssible.

And who told you the princess is true Lagosian?!.
Re: Lagos Is Yoruba State And Yoruba Land- Yul Edochie by Kennydoc(m): 1:52am On Mar 05, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
if Una serious to leave, Una go stop to dey come SW.. Stay back in the SE and you will get biafra faster

So if Igbos all stay in SE, Biafra will automatically come? Were you told Biafra is denied because Igbos are everywhere?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding Photos / Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP / Governor Diri Inspects Bayelsa Government House Guards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.