Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

BBNaija's Hermes Harassed By Police (Video, Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Hermes Harassed By Police (Video, Photos) (30300 Views)

Illbliss Harassed By SARS Searching For Tramadol / Denrele Edun Harassed By A Homophobe: "I Don't Shake Homosexuals Like You" / K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija's Hermes Harassed By Police (Video, Photos) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 5:13pm On Mar 04, 2023
The ascent of the blogger is so funny eh.😂😂😂
Re: BBNaija's Hermes Harassed By Police (Video, Photos) by Soso990240(m): 5:14pm On Mar 04, 2023
Omoawoke:

Those are not photoshops...those are real from his Twitter account
gimme me link bro
Re: BBNaija's Hermes Harassed By Police (Video, Photos) by gassbee: 5:15pm On Mar 04, 2023
See as human being be, u lucky say dem no brush u small
Re: BBNaija's Hermes Harassed By Police (Video, Photos) by nedekid: 5:15pm On Mar 04, 2023
reddingtonblack:

In a country like Nigeria how can someone see all the development going on in Lagos and say we should discard the government becos of Agbero,

In the last 20yrs lagos state is the only state with massive development and continuity but that is the state "some people " want a change ... change to what ?? chinedu started trending just last week, if he loses they will shout rigging again cheesy clowns
Sanwo olu is a good guy personally no doubt and I intended voting for him ie Labour at the federal level and sanwo olu at the state. The reason for my change of mind is his refusal to attend debates, disregarding the need to speak to lagosians as he feels his re election is a done deal. The usual anointment and installation by some God father.
Well, LP has shown politics is not as usual, the voters have woken up and must be taken into consideration. It is a good thing.
My vote counts oh, or it does not count, but I will surely be voting on the 11th.
Re: BBNaija's Hermes Harassed By Police (Video, Photos) by Omoawoke: 5:31pm On Mar 04, 2023
Soso990240:
gimme me link bro

Lol where have u been, this has been trending since 2 days ago... they have been dragging him on twitter

The guy is a fool, wants to contest for lagos governor and has been so busy insulting the same people he wants to govern plus he is pro biafra

Re: BBNaija's Hermes Harassed By Police (Video, Photos) by PeggySandas(f): 5:34pm On Mar 04, 2023
This fvck boy makes me want to throw-up. 🤮🤮Who dresses like this if not a batty boy.
Re: BBNaija's Hermes Harassed By Police (Video, Photos) by Segzy19: 5:38pm On Mar 04, 2023
Mumu idiot....

They don't learn...
Still allowing police to freely check your car while you stand back and form woke... By the time, they plant evidence inside your car, your eyes go clear...
Re: BBNaija's Hermes Harassed By Police (Video, Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:40pm On Mar 04, 2023
Wen you dress like a mad man..why wont u be harassed?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Hermes Harassed By Police (Video, Photos) by Soso990240(m): 5:41pm On Mar 04, 2023
Omoawoke:

Lol where have u been, this has been trending since 2 days ago... they have been dragging him on twitter

The guy is a fool, wants to contest for lagos governor and has been so busy insulting the same people he wants to govern plus he is pro biafra
I never saw any tweet against Lagosians or Yoruba in general. That he doesnt support injustice that happened at Ladipo, that he is against Open grazing of cattle/cow... is that why we would deny our own brother that never wronged our people in any way? wow
An Army killed a business man in Ladipo market, Gbadebo openly condenmed it at said such actions breeds agitations.. and you feel bad about his comment?
So why didnt u condenm him when he was supporting Igboho?
Re: BBNaija's Hermes Harassed By Police (Video, Photos) by EmiDon11: 5:43pm On Mar 04, 2023
ahnie:
If the Nigerian police could steal n arrest my 4 pieces of indomie noodles,wetin nor hard them to do?
even ur punna no hard them to take?

Wonder don finally end
Re: BBNaija's Hermes Harassed By Police (Video, Photos) by sleeknaija(m): 5:55pm On Mar 04, 2023
hatedisplace:

With private jet you no go do anything. No worry make the guy blow, even you go give am your underaged daughter. Pepper eye ne him dey worry you.

Blow kor blew ni.
It's you that will give ur underage daughter to such kinda riff-raff who looks like a tout.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Hermes Harassed By Police (Video, Photos) by Omoawoke: 5:58pm On Mar 04, 2023
Soso990240:
I never saw any tweet against Lagosians or Yoruba in general. That he doesnt support injustice that happened at Ladipo, that he is against Open grazing of cattle/cow... is that why we would deny our own brother that never wronged our people in any way? wow
An Army killed a business man in Ladipo market, Gbadebo openly condenmed it at said such actions breeds agitations.. and you feel bad about his comment?

He wronged us, he is pro Biafra and he’s obsessed with the ipob movement . He can’t even speak yoruba and that’s why the Igbo movement under the cover of LP is fighting hard to have him in power

You can’t be pursing a governorship election in Lagos but don’t identify with the people u want to govern. He even mocked oba of Lagos and adeboye

So we will retire him back to Anambra so he can focus on his biafran struggle and chieftaincy title

A true Omoluabi won’t use afonjaaaa with a goat to insult the people he wants to govern

Re: BBNaija's Hermes Harassed By Police (Video, Photos) by Omoawoke: 6:04pm On Mar 04, 2023
Soso990240:

We dont have any problem with what he supports

He can be leader of biafra for all we care, but he has chosen his loyalty and interest.
Lagos is for a leader passionate about Lagos and yoruba interest not biafra

Re: BBNaija's Hermes Harassed By Police (Video, Photos) by Omoawoke: 6:09pm On Mar 04, 2023
Soso990240:

They asked him Oriki of Lagos, he said he doesnt know.

All he has been saying is he will double salaries of civil workers and employ agbero.
The boy is simply clueless, he has no understanding of Lagos. He doesnt even know Lagos, he doesnt even know the history of Lagos. He is just an opportunist looking for free easy position to shine his little ego.
And the people pushing him are looking for bragging right that they own lagos, lagos is not an apprentice shop or a toy house

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Hermes Harassed By Police (Video, Photos) by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 6:26pm On Mar 04, 2023
Miracood2:
I didn't watch the video.. but if someone how looks like this guy comes close to me, I'll be at alert because he looks suspicious.
That's Africans mentality.. cool
Re: BBNaija's Hermes Harassed By Police (Video, Photos) by godofuck231: 6:47pm On Mar 04, 2023
Em be like kidnapper before na
Re: BBNaija's Hermes Harassed By Police (Video, Photos) by toxtimmy: 7:07pm On Mar 04, 2023
Do you know what non black people see when they look at you? Some see monkeys, are you okay to be treated as a monkey because someone thinks you are a monkey?

Miracood2:
I didn't watch the video.. but if someone how looks like this guy comes close to me, I'll be at alert because he looks suspicious.
Re: BBNaija's Hermes Harassed By Police (Video, Photos) by broadman20: 7:22pm On Mar 04, 2023
Omoawoke:
angry

Nothing concern us with Bbnaija

Sanwo le Kan is

Lagos is not for Chinedu ipob to use for apprentice workshop.
He can't even mention one concrete thing he want to do for lagos..tribal bigot omo ale

Shameless idiot, can you post the last election results of Lagos let's see?

I thought by now you would ashamed that a foreigner beat you people silly in your grandfather's land.

How shame go catch you self? Shame no dey your linage naa.
Re: BBNaija's Hermes Harassed By Police (Video, Photos) by Thermodynamics(m): 7:26pm On Mar 04, 2023
Omoawoke:
angry

Nothing concern us with Bbnaija

Sanwo le Kan is

Lagos is not for Chinedu ipob to use for apprentice workshop.
He can't even mention one concrete thing he want to do for lagos..tribal bigot omo ale

First of all, Hermes is not even Igbo, he is URHOBO from Delta state so stop displaying your stupidity in public.

When people like you travel out, they complain about racism and see what you're saying to your own fellow countrymen. Lagos belongs to ALL NIGERIANS, ALL NIGERIANS.

The labour party candidate is a Yoruba man, the PDP and APC candidates are all Yoruba men. So what is your problem?
Re: BBNaija's Hermes Harassed By Police (Video, Photos) by CHAQUR: 7:27pm On Mar 04, 2023
Just for the attention I think... You have enough photo & video evidence of who you are on your phone. Enough musical video you've danced in, enough fashion shows... Just show them love & go abi you no dey give shishi...?
Re: BBNaija's Hermes Harassed By Police (Video, Photos) by Omoawoke: 7:31pm On Mar 04, 2023
Thermodynamics:

First of all, Hermes is not even Igbo, he is URHOBO from Delta state so stop displaying your stupidity in public.

When people like you travel out, they complain about racism and see what you're saying to your own fellow countrymen. Lagos belongs to ALL NIGERIANS, ALL NIGERIANS.

The labour party candidate is a Yoruba man, the PDP and APC candidates are all Yoruba men. So what is your problem?

He is not Yoruba but Igbo boy, he denounce Yoruba already and claimed Igbo. He cant even speak yoruba, worst of all, he has so much disdain for Yoruba. He’s obsessed with IPOB

He loves biafra and we encourage him to go after his passion and leave Lagos alone

Re: BBNaija's Hermes Harassed By Police (Video, Photos) by Omoawoke: 7:33pm On Mar 04, 2023
broadman20:

Shameless idiot, can you post the last election results of Lagos let's see?

I thought by now you would ashamed that a foreigner beat you people silly in your grandfather's land.

How shame go catch you self? Shame no dey your linage naa.

Osuuuuuuuu
Re: BBNaija's Hermes Harassed By Police (Video, Photos) by Lekan239(m): 7:38pm On Mar 04, 2023
sleeknaija:
C how him look gan self. Y won't the policemen harass u sad sad
it is illegal for police to profile you based on looks.
Re: BBNaija's Hermes Harassed By Police (Video, Photos) by reddingtonblack: 7:39pm On Mar 04, 2023
nedekid:

Sanwo olu is a good guy personally no doubt and I intended voting for him ie Labour at the federal level and sanwo olu at the state. The reason for my change of mind is his refusal to attend debates, disregarding the need to speak to lagosians as he feels his re election is a done deal. The usual anointment and installation by some God father.
Well, LP has shown politics is not as usual, the voters have woken up and must be taken into consideration. It is a good thing.
My vote counts oh, or it does not count, but I will surely be voting on the 11th.

Does a working product need to be subject to test again, he is a know product we've seen is capacity and we should be judging him base on his performance not debate, thats illogical

The new candidate are the ones that need sell themselves with debate and manifesto but from a neutral view non of these candidate have a blueprint that is worth throwing the devil we know away for.

I have listening to Jandor many times the last time he was Arisetv he spent 40mins talking about agberos, how does that keep & sustain lagos burden

I have also listen to Chinedu that one no even get sense, keeps promising to double lagos workers salary and he will remove agbero .. eko e dide. you can imagine

If obedient feel OBi is the best candidate becos of what he did as governor then what make GRV best for lagos .. is that not a contradiction, they say the devil we know is better than an angel we don't know ... youths need to put on there thinking cap
Re: BBNaija's Hermes Harassed By Police (Video, Photos) by deebrain(m): 8:22pm On Mar 04, 2023
Reminds me of Terry G
Re: BBNaija's Hermes Harassed By Police (Video, Photos) by Thermodynamics(m): 8:39pm On Mar 04, 2023
Omoawoke:

He is not Yoruba but Igbo boy, he denounce Yoruba already and claimed Igbo. He cant even speak yoruba, worst of all, he has so much disdain for Yoruba. He’s obsessed with IPOB

He loves biafra and we encourage him to go after his passion and leave Lagos alone

What is the one talking about
Re: BBNaija's Hermes Harassed By Police (Video, Photos) by MelesZanawi: 8:41pm On Mar 04, 2023
Soso990240:
cheesy Where be my state nah? you and Tinubu migrated into our Lagos and started claiming ownership grin . Guess what? On the 11th, we the real indigenes have mobilized to match you touts violence for violence, peace for peace.

Obinna Valentine sef dey claim Lagos.
No worry.
By time hand touch you on election day, your survivors will learn lessons from your ordeal.
Re: BBNaija's Hermes Harassed By Police (Video, Photos) by switlily25(f): 9:05pm On Mar 04, 2023
Ineedmoneybadly:
switlily25 see your fave
grin

Re: BBNaija's Hermes Harassed By Police (Video, Photos) by adenike21273: 9:56pm On Mar 04, 2023
Nothing concern us with BbnaijaSanwo le Kan isLagos is not for Chinedu ipob to use for apprentice workshop.He can't even mention one concrete thing he want to do for lagos..tribal bigot omo aleNothing concern us with BbnaijaSanwo le Kan isLagos is not for Chinedu ipob to use for apprentice workshop.He can't even mention one concrete thing he want to do for lagos..tribal bigot omo ale...
Re: BBNaija's Hermes Harassed By Police (Video, Photos) by Harrynight(m): 10:19pm On Mar 04, 2023
No lady will date this thing without cheating on him
Re: BBNaija's Hermes Harassed By Police (Video, Photos) by MelesZanawi: 11:02pm On Mar 04, 2023
nedekid:

Are you from Lagos?

No, I'm from Mauritania
Ewu sit at home

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Askia In New Stunning Photos / Thunder Will Strike Your Poverty-Stricken Generation: Nkechi Blessing To Non-Fan / Kerry Washington Applauds Genevieve Nnaji Over 'Lionheart' Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.