Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,306 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

New Naira Notes: We Have No Information On The Supreme Court Ruling - CBN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Naira Notes: We Have No Information On The Supreme Court Ruling - CBN (58908 Views)

Redesigning Of Naira Notes: We Are Not Aware - Finance Minister / INEC Releases Statement On The Supreme Court Judgment On Zamfara Election / Current Justices Of The Supreme Court Of Nigeria : Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Naira Notes: We Have No Information On The Supreme Court Ruling - CBN by YorubaSamurai: 7:38pm On Mar 04, 2023
New naira notes was to make sure obidiott and athuefku nor fit buy vote
Re: New Naira Notes: We Have No Information On The Supreme Court Ruling - CBN by Injera(f): 7:38pm On Mar 04, 2023
Rexxie234:
Tinubu may die before then shockedshocked(just speaking) Obi must take his rightful places as president, APC rigged this election. angry

I hate tinubu!!!
Continue to stew in your hate

2 Likes

Re: New Naira Notes: We Have No Information On The Supreme Court Ruling - CBN by money121(m): 7:38pm On Mar 04, 2023
Pk
Re: New Naira Notes: We Have No Information On The Supreme Court Ruling - CBN by lokotamak(m): 7:39pm On Mar 04, 2023
cool
Re: New Naira Notes: We Have No Information On The Supreme Court Ruling - CBN by wingmanIII: 7:39pm On Mar 04, 2023
omowolewa:
I blame your Boss, if not, you won't disregard the court to this extent
Yeah, you guys should continue calling out and abusing emefiele, like you don't buhari is calling the shots. Yeye people!
Re: New Naira Notes: We Have No Information On The Supreme Court Ruling - CBN by meneski(m): 7:39pm On Mar 04, 2023
What are we believing?
Re: New Naira Notes: We Have No Information On The Supreme Court Ruling - CBN by Jostoman: 7:40pm On Mar 04, 2023
We are no more interested in your new and old naira nonsese.

1 Like

Re: New Naira Notes: We Have No Information On The Supreme Court Ruling - CBN by treatise: 7:40pm On Mar 04, 2023
jackcanfield:
But Technically they're not a party to the suit, the suit is between the Federal Government and the Governor's.

So they have to wait for orders from above.
This revamped cashless policy is revolutionary but for the governors who may be the beneficiaries of the ransoms being paid to kidnappers; spate of kidnappings has gone down since January 30th.

3 Likes

Re: New Naira Notes: We Have No Information On The Supreme Court Ruling - CBN by GreatrAnalyst: 7:40pm On Mar 04, 2023
Hahahahahaha

Country on autopilot.

Yet this APC or even Buhari is some people role model.
Re: New Naira Notes: We Have No Information On The Supreme Court Ruling - CBN by kunleham(m): 7:40pm On Mar 04, 2023
scholarsfunding:
Tinubu will destroy this country. Bribing everybody up and down from INEC to supreme Court. Supreme Court don't hv business with monetary policy
Silence is the best answer to your comment

1 Like

Re: New Naira Notes: We Have No Information On The Supreme Court Ruling - CBN by blowjohn(m): 7:40pm On Mar 04, 2023
Re: New Naira Notes: We Have No Information On The Supreme Court Ruling - CBN by Iamzik: 7:41pm On Mar 04, 2023
Supreme court did not think this through

The court has no legal framework or expertise to dictate monetary and fiscal policy.

The court cannot usurp the powers of CBN under the law. No commercial bank will obey supreme court unless instructed by CBN through an official circular.

Election tribunal and CBN/Supreme court...
Next week will be interesting

6 Likes

Re: New Naira Notes: We Have No Information On The Supreme Court Ruling - CBN by Sltp: 7:41pm On Mar 04, 2023
scholarsfunding:
Tinubu will destroy this country. Bribing everybody up and down from INEC to supreme Court. Supreme Court don't hv business with monetary policy
Do you like the suffering? Collecting 10k and paying 4k charges?

6 Likes

Re: New Naira Notes: We Have No Information On The Supreme Court Ruling - CBN by Lauryn41(f): 7:41pm On Mar 04, 2023
FreedomArmy:
So supreme court is now overseeing monetary policies in Nigeria? Wonders shall never end.
The daily limit on withdrawal is actually a good idea. This has drastically reduced kidnapping and other forms of criminal activities in the country.

Oh you weren’t informed that kidnappers now ask for dollars ?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Naira Notes: We Have No Information On The Supreme Court Ruling - CBN by Streetmovement(m): 7:42pm On Mar 04, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

If supreme court like make them open all their yansh like ashawo wey don see 12 inches rod, na for this same country I go know weda na supreme court dey print money 🤑 ...no be only supreme court na supreme bread 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mumu pipo

Lawless nation😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Naira Notes: We Have No Information On The Supreme Court Ruling - CBN by Racoon(m): 7:43pm On Mar 04, 2023
grin This country is just on a cruise.
Re: New Naira Notes: We Have No Information On The Supreme Court Ruling - CBN by comodo: 7:43pm On Mar 04, 2023
Divoc19:
Nigeria is an enterprise to these people.
May God deliver us
ROYAL NIGER COMPANY. That's the name. Its an enterprise for the British which they handed over to their proxies to manage. Reason you have Nigeria but no Nigerians. Its all grab and grab from everybody.

2 Likes

Re: New Naira Notes: We Have No Information On The Supreme Court Ruling - CBN by Shemadex(m): 7:43pm On Mar 04, 2023
Rexxie234:
Tinubu may die before then shockedshocked(just speaking) Obi must take his rightful places as president, APC rigged this election. angry

I hate tinubu!!!
hang urself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Naira Notes: We Have No Information On The Supreme Court Ruling - CBN by kunleham(m): 7:43pm On Mar 04, 2023
Rexxie234:

I hate tinubu!!!
It's obvious. You don't need to say your last statement. But remember man proposes, it's only God almighty that disposes.

2 Likes

Re: New Naira Notes: We Have No Information On The Supreme Court Ruling - CBN by wingmanIII: 7:43pm On Mar 04, 2023
Goodconcept78:
BITTER TRUTH
Your Bitter Bigoted truth. Not mine.
Okorocha or Kalu will perform dismally in SE in a free and fair election .
Any impartial person will confess that P Obi towered over his opponents . You guys are very dishonest!! Bitter truth my nyansh!!

2 Likes

Re: New Naira Notes: We Have No Information On The Supreme Court Ruling - CBN by frankson1(m): 7:43pm On Mar 04, 2023
Sammy07:
angry

May 30th, this guy should be in Jail.

I was in favour of the redesigning of the naira because I thought and I'm sure it was meant to hit the politicians hard.
But now, Emefiele and the CBN are not being reasonable to understand how it has been difficult for the masses.

I support whatever actions that would be taken against him if there would be any.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Naira Notes: We Have No Information On The Supreme Court Ruling - CBN by HellVictorinho7: 7:43pm On Mar 04, 2023
dey play
Re: New Naira Notes: We Have No Information On The Supreme Court Ruling - CBN by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 04, 2023
treatise:

This revamped cashless policy is revolutionary but for the governors who may be the beneficiaries of the ransoms being paid to kidnappers; spate of kidnappings has gone down since January 30th.

Yes it has, I still believe the President might still have some powers to usurp the Supreme Court if he wants to, but I also know he would be seeking legal opinion, after all na lawyers full the cabinet.

2 Likes

Re: New Naira Notes: We Have No Information On The Supreme Court Ruling - CBN by Racoon(m): 7:43pm On Mar 04, 2023
grin So the supreme court that delivered the ruling didn't do so in Nigeria? This country is just on a cruise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Naira Notes: We Have No Information On The Supreme Court Ruling - CBN by Sltp: 7:44pm On Mar 04, 2023
treatise:

e be like you never pay 4k to withdraw 10k. The suffering is too much and there is absolutely no benefit that justifies this sheer wickedness from Buhari

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Naira Notes: We Have No Information On The Supreme Court Ruling - CBN by blowjohn(m): 7:44pm On Mar 04, 2023
Why una dey blame tinubu?

Everything now na tinubu cause am

1 Like

Re: New Naira Notes: We Have No Information On The Supreme Court Ruling - CBN by KanuSE: 7:45pm On Mar 04, 2023
Is the court ruling not in the public domain or has the CBN not been served?

Are the CBN officials just intentionally foolish? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Naira Notes: We Have No Information On The Supreme Court Ruling - CBN by Mayeldah(m): 7:45pm On Mar 04, 2023
Since Tinubu is bribing everyone including INEC, Buhari has decided to do his own by disobeying the supreme court judgements

CBN won't say this if Buhari didn't give them a backing

Las las, we have to chase away both men from this country for it to be better

Tinubu an Buhari are a curse to this country!
Re: New Naira Notes: We Have No Information On The Supreme Court Ruling - CBN by temitope28(m): 7:46pm On Mar 04, 2023
Rexxie234:

I hate tinubu!!!

Be careful of what you wish others b4 your wicked act consume you.
Oponu, Didinrin

3 Likes

Re: New Naira Notes: We Have No Information On The Supreme Court Ruling - CBN by bigdammyj: 7:46pm On Mar 04, 2023
Noted.
Re: New Naira Notes: We Have No Information On The Supreme Court Ruling - CBN by Melodydoctor: 7:46pm On Mar 04, 2023
FreedomArmy:
So supreme court is now overseeing monetary policies in Nigeria? Wonders shall never end.
The daily limit on withdrawal is actually a good idea. This has drastically reduced kidnapping and other forms of criminal activities in the country.
And has drastically increased hardship and chaos.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Meet Waliyah Abiola, Daughter Of Late MKO Abiola, Who Is A Music Artiste / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To National Grid Collapse, Sowore replies / EFCC Fixes Date For Jonathan's Arrest – Reportsafrique.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.