Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,069 members, 7,852,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:04 PM

Do You Think "BREAK UP" Is The Best Solution For Relationships? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think "BREAK UP" Is The Best Solution For Relationships? (486 Views)

Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. / What Is The Standard Age Gap For Relationships? Mature Men Only. / A Woman Said 'YES', And Two Others Swooped On Me For Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think "BREAK UP" Is The Best Solution For Relationships? by Testiebobo(m): 9:00pm On Mar 04, 2023
For instance, a relationship for over 5years collapsed because one of the parther cheated on another and they are about to get married soon. Do you think breaking up is d best solution in a case like this?
Re: Do You Think "BREAK UP" Is The Best Solution For Relationships? by JASONjnr(m): 9:26pm On Mar 04, 2023
Dude, I will tell you one thing.... I had a girl I loved with everything in me.... She cheated the first time, I looked elsewhere and let things slide....

She did the second time and I was foolish to forgive her ...

She did the third time and this time around, I was equally sharing her with the guy... She will leave my hous to go spend time with the dude.. Then when there is a fight there, she will come and I will heal her.... Asked her why she wouldn't leave the dude but she said she doesn't know why... Do you love him, she said NO. Plan to settle down with him, she said NO... So why are you still with the dude?

At some point, I decided to let it go moved on...

Never will I ever forgive any girl for cheating... I could forgive her of anything but not cheating.... You'd be single that minute I found out..

No Mumu allowovr to let you keep any cheat!

3 Likes

Re: Do You Think "BREAK UP" Is The Best Solution For Relationships? by Peskid147: 10:14pm On Mar 04, 2023
Breaking up is the best with mutual agreement
Re: Do You Think "BREAK UP" Is The Best Solution For Relationships? by Slynation(m): 11:55pm On Mar 04, 2023
Even if it's 10years self...end that nonsense ship

1 Like

Re: Do You Think "BREAK UP" Is The Best Solution For Relationships? by Dshocker(m): 12:08am On Mar 05, 2023
Testiebobo:
For instance, a relationship for over 5years collapsed because one of the parther cheated on another and they are about to get married soon. Do you think breaking up is d best solution in a case like this?

Yes na, if the paracetamol no fit curse the headache.
Re: Do You Think "BREAK UP" Is The Best Solution For Relationships? by silento(m): 5:41am On Mar 05, 2023
yes best thing to do

(1) (Reply)

Fans Cαrɛssєs Artiste’s Privαtє Part On Stage During Performance / What’s The Rate Of 100$ In Nigeria Black Market / Does Anyone Here Use Venmo Or Cashapp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.