Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,419 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) (47458 Views)

The Mystery Of The Altered Results In Nigeria's Disputed 2023 Election - BBC / PDP Wins Osun Governorship Election- BBC EXCLUSIVE REPORT / Ekiti Residents Collect N4,000 Each For Governorship Election - BBC Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) by bhella10: 10:15am On Mar 05, 2023
Ala DJ switch grin
Re: Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) by thatigboman: 10:15am On Mar 05, 2023
Sadly, her votes didn't count. Obi won tinubu in lagos by more than 500,000 votes.
And won tinubu nationwide by a landslide.

1 Like

Re: Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) by zolajpower: 10:16am On Mar 05, 2023
Penguin2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0BFde-Ymas

I’m happy that international press platforms are projecting the atrocity that happened last Saturday in Nigeria in the name of election.

CNN and BBC are usually complicit with Africa’s dictators but they’ve earned my respect since the sham that happened last Saturday occurred.

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7585765/woman-goes-back-vote-after
Which of the international press oo is the happy one who re excited we re fighting or the one sponsored by the evil west world that ensures we don't have peace in our country?
Re: Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) by ask4bk(m): 10:16am On Mar 05, 2023
Democracy is foreign to us. We will never be good in it coz it doesn't suit us.

Let's choose our presidemt via wrestling fight.
We put Atiku, Obi and Tinubu in the arena and they fight without weapons but bare hands. Who wins becomes president.
Re: Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) by Masterito(m): 10:17am On Mar 05, 2023
Shut up! You need brain check. People who rigged elections are the problem of Africa.
JASONjnr:
There's absolutely nothing these European countries can do .....

They're the reason why we're were we are today...

The essence for supporting Peter Obi was to decolonise Nigeria/Africa from whatever agreement it's corrupt leaders signed with the white folks that they keep running to Africa to reap us off our natural resources.....

1 Like

Re: Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) by backtovillage: 10:17am On Mar 05, 2023
JASONjnr:

Omo, I just weak and I totally lose interest in everything....

Been very inactive at work and my bosses are beginning to feel my slowly moves.

One begged me not to leave.... Omo, I just the contemplate to leave this country....

There's no hope!
It is depression.
Re: Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) by Sermwell(m): 10:17am On Mar 05, 2023
ezenwajosh:
OH NO! Not BBC...you think they are on your side...hell no
Were they the ones that injured the lady?
Re: Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) by mortalincarnate(f): 10:18am On Mar 05, 2023
SmartyPants:

Ngelale indeed got his facts wrong. But were people attacked in the south east or not? We've all seen the videos though one side prefers to pretend that violence was one-sided.

Oh shut up you fool

We are talking about this particular woman and that was the question thrown at your fellow idiot by the journalist.

He knew it happened in Lagos so what stops him from saying so? Will accepting that the incident happened in Lagos make southeast a saint?

Why trying to blackmail south east with it just to discredit Obi. So you weren’t touched seeing the lady’s blood dripping from her face?

If you don’t take time, all your families will be victims of one thuggery or the other very soon.

A woman’s blood 🩸 was drawn just for carrying out her civil responsibilities and here you are fooling your bastard sef. What makes you think that she voted for Obi?

Idiot

1 Like

Re: Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) by phorget(m): 10:19am On Mar 05, 2023
JASONjnr:

The essence for supporting Peter Obi was to decolonise Nigeria/Africa from whatever agreement it's corrupt leaders signed with the white folks that they keep running to Africa to reap us off our natural resources.....

But you people are still the ones running to them, go to their embassies and airports to see how many Nigerians making attempts to japa, your leaders go to them for medicals and uses their banks to siphon your money but alas you still blame the oyinbos.
Re: Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) by bhella10: 10:19am On Mar 05, 2023
SenatePresdo:

I can leave this country anytime I want, but when I remember friends and relatives that can't afford to leave anytime soon, I just feel emphatic and pains.

Evil flourishes when good men sit and do Nothing.

We must get our country back, it's a fight to the finish.
Still in sifia pains? Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu will make you stay
Re: Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) by faceLAGOS: 10:21am On Mar 05, 2023
How much will cnn give her for the interview?
Re: Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) by Isabi4lov: 10:21am On Mar 05, 2023
I thank God for her life .
Re: Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) by backtovillage: 10:22am On Mar 05, 2023
SenatePresdo:

I can leave this country anytime I want, but when I remember friends and relatives that can't afford to leave anytime soon, I just feel emphatic and pains.

Evil flourishes when good men sit and do Nothing.

We must get our country back, it's a fight to the finish.
Pele freedom fighter.
Re: Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) by tuoyoojo(m): 10:23am On Mar 05, 2023
Millimann:
The woman that Mr Ngelale of APC lied that her stabbing happened in the southeast.

I was shocked to my marrow that he was using oyibo accent to lie that it happened in the south east

She was dripping blood while she voted

I would have used my blood as ink to vote if I were her

In blood, tears and sweat, Nigeria would be great
Re: Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) by backtovillage: 10:25am On Mar 05, 2023
By the time Tinubu enters that una yeye Igbo votes will start counting in your region even if you are not there
Re: Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) by Jostoman: 10:25am On Mar 05, 2023
JASONjnr:

na the European union stab the woman for face? Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) by Adedapo57: 10:27am On Mar 05, 2023
JASONjnr:

you are so right. They've still not come clear on tinubus drug allegation. They sponsor the likes of tinubu
Re: Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) by Masterito(m): 10:28am On Mar 05, 2023
Lol, what of your Nigerian leaders looting the country's Treasury and relooting Abacha's loot? Man keep quiet if you have nothing reasonable to say.
JASONjnr:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) by BigBashiru: 10:28am On Mar 05, 2023
Penguin2:

I used to hold same view but they seem to be acting differently this time around.

They might still have their underhand agenda but let’s work with what we are seeing for now.

BBC is a tool of western imperial machinery and a tool of psychological war against Africans
Re: Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) by Menclothing: 10:29am On Mar 05, 2023
Check to buy all categories of men clothing promo sales
Re: Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) by Princelumide: 10:29am On Mar 05, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) by BigBashiru: 10:29am On Mar 05, 2023
JASONjnr:

Yakubu Mahmoud the rigger is the problem of Africa...
Re: Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) by babaijebue(m): 10:30am On Mar 05, 2023
First phase accomplished* second phase activated.
No man or woman can stop Babajide Olusola Sanwo-Olu from becoming the governor of lagos state for the second time. I said it first. Sanwo-olu is coming.
Re: Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) by Masterito(m): 10:31am On Mar 05, 2023
Keep deceiving while your leaders loot your future. Keep blaming the west till you understand how demonic your leaders are.
DonroxyII:
Na you Know the real deal .... the BBC is only selling news ....

The real culprit are them Powers that be Abroad ... Our own leaders are simply accomplices !
Re: Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) by meobizy(f): 10:33am On Mar 05, 2023
Tinubu don enter power. Whether you like it or not, na him get Nigeria for the next eight years.
Re: Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) by SmartyPants(m): 10:34am On Mar 05, 2023
mortalincarnate:

Oh shut up you fool

We are talking about this particular woman and that was the question thrown at your fellow idiot by the journalist.

He knew it happened in Lagos so what stops him from saying so? Will accepting that the incident happened in Lagos make southeast a saint?

Why trying to blackmail south east with it just to discredit Obi. So you weren’t touched seeing the lady’s blood dropping from her face?

If you don’t take time, all your families will be victims of one thuggery or the other very soon.

A woman’s blood 🩸 was drawn just for carrying out her civil responsibilities and here you are fooling your bastard sef. What makes you think that she voted for Obi?

Idiot

The essence of Ngelale's answer was that violence was widespread and not limited to APC-dominated areas as the journalist insinuated. It's not about one specific woman whose pain ought to be a symbol of the pain every victim went through, rather than a rallying point for pretentious sanctimony.

Not that you deserve any response but there you go, and it's the only one you're getting. Bye.
Re: Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) by Bigchristo: 10:35am On Mar 05, 2023
JASONjnr:

I will not buy that talk of blaming our colonial masters after being independent for 62yrs we can’t build electoral college or conducts a credible elections, that shows the reason why we where enslaved at the first place because we can’t differentiate between good n bad due to corruption, I usually talk about the mindsets of we Nigerians so long as it favors some of us we don’t see it to be a wrong thing we are so divided with tribalism/religion to a point that we don’t even want the best for our country anymore rather we want our religion and tribesmen to be in power regardless of their capacity to work for the common growth of this country

A political party In power since 8yrs no notable achievements to show, even at this time where we are scampering for cash queue and petrol ⛽️ prices hike n scarcity we still went ahead to vote to resubscribed our suffering we still voted n want same people to continue, it’s a shame though…we can’t grow as a nation if we refused to shun tribalism and religion sentiments

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) by mortalincarnate(f): 10:36am On Mar 05, 2023
SmartyPants:

The essence of Ngelale's answer was that violence was widespread and not limited to APC-dominated areas as the journalist insinuated. It's not about one specific woman whose pain ought to be a symbol of the pain every victim went through, rather than a rallying point for pretentious sanctimony.

Not that you deserve any response but there you go, and it's the only one you're getting. Bye.

As if I care
Re: Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) by Naijanascam: 10:38am On Mar 05, 2023
But one yellow Urchin Mumu Man with beards claims it happened in the south east......

Spokesperson to the devil I think
Re: Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) by PassingShot(m): 10:39am On Mar 05, 2023
JASONjnr:

Omo, I just weak and I totally lose interest in everything....

Been very inactive at work and my bosses are beginning to feel my slowly moves.

One begged me not to leave.... Omo, I just the contemplate to leave this country....

There's no hope!
Go jare. Nigeria won't know you left.
Re: Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) by Penguin2: 10:41am On Mar 05, 2023
BigBashiru:

BBC is a tool of western imperial machinery and a tool of psychological war against Africans

Ok. So where do you think they stand now🤔?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ben Bruce Reacts To Lai Mohammed's Blaming Of GEJ For Fuel Scarcity (photos) / Wike, Secondus & Others Dance As They Celebrate Pdp’s Victory In Rivers (photos) / Oshiomhole Rejects Christmas Gifts From Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.