Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,141 members, 7,821,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) (47471 Views)

The Mystery Of The Altered Results In Nigeria's Disputed 2023 Election - BBC / PDP Wins Osun Governorship Election- BBC EXCLUSIVE REPORT / Ekiti Residents Collect N4,000 Each For Governorship Election - BBC Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) by nkem1992: 12:46pm On Mar 05, 2023
JASONjnr:

Omo, I just weak and I totally lose interest in everything....

Been very inactive at work and my bosses are beginning to feel my slowly moves.

One begged me not to leave.... Omo, I just the contemplate to leave this country....

There's no hope!
boss if you get way move
Re: Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) by ayinba1(f): 1:04pm On Mar 05, 2023
caandi:
naa in Lagos
I’m a lagosian and I’m talking of my place of work here okay

Are you Igbo in Lagos or not? I think the person meant Igbos regardless of their location.
Re: Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) by Funflipper: 1:29pm On Mar 05, 2023
jahsharon:
Has BBC interviewed those that invaded USA national assembly and beat up lawmakers there and destroyed things when Joe Biden was announced as winner of the election?

Do you mind these naive people suffering from nothing but low self esteem?
Re: Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) by Cantonese: 1:29pm On Mar 05, 2023
ejifranks:
She is a hero, she and majority of Nigerians who saw the need for an urgent change and trooped out to effect same with their PVC , hoping that INEC will do the right thing this time around.

But as usual the principalities and dominions holding this nation down did what they know how to do best; rig out the people's choice and install one of their own to continue business as usual. But alas God will not be mocked, Peter Obi the Rock will be their nemesis. It is well with Nigeria.

Has the governor of Lagos state gone to visit her? I think the governors usually do such things.
Re: Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) by Funflipper: 1:33pm On Mar 05, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Some of you just pass through, you throw words around like the meaning is immaterial

Do you know the meaning of hero, most times Hero die for a course that actualize
and incases where the hero is very much alive, what he/she fought for as to be actualized

Now she voted Labour party but APC won, there is no hero in failure. Patriot is the appropriate word. bunch of olodos with degree cheesy

What do you expect when they passed their exams cheating in one way or the other.

1 Like

Re: Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) by ejifranks(m): 1:39pm On Mar 05, 2023
Cantonese:

Has the governor of Lagos state gone to visit her? I think the governors usually do such things.
He hasn't. He might before 11th march, you know why now grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) by Litmus: 1:40pm On Mar 05, 2023
One woman?

The West are fund of league tables. Why don't they creat a "Victims of Violence During Election", table let's see where Nigeria would be ranked alongside election victims in other Africa Nations, South America, Asia and America itself.
Re: Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) by johnfem321: 1:40pm On Mar 05, 2023
BBC prefer a Fulani government than a Yoruba or south East man.. because they know they can easily control a Fulani man.. there best friend in Nigeria is Fulani.. if they can’t get what they want from the new Yoruba led government.. they will do whatever they can to fight his government through propaganda, mi 6 agent sponsored protest, undirected participation in sponsored terorism. Sponspor favourite candidate Blackmail etc .. tinubu, Fashola, elfufia and the new face of Nigeria won’t just do yes sir to White people or sign their deals without looking into it.. won’t allow any form of disrespect for Nigerian
Penguin2:

I used to hold same view but they seem to be acting differently this time around.

They might still have their underhand agenda but let’s work with what we are seeing for now.
Re: Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) by Chetas81(m): 1:43pm On Mar 05, 2023
JASONjnr:
There's absolutely nothing these European countries can do .....

They're the reason why we're were we are today...

The essence for supporting Peter Obi was to decolonise Nigeria/Africa from whatever agreement it's corrupt leaders signed with the white folks that they keep running to Africa to reap us off our natural resources.....
they only help us to use our brain as we refused to mentally growth beyond this stage of 2023
Re: Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) by biina: 1:46pm On Mar 05, 2023
Na God and man go punish all you enemies of democracy!!!
Re: Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) by rollywise(m): 1:51pm On Mar 05, 2023
JASONjnr:

Omo, I just weak and I totally lose interest in everything....

Been very inactive at work and my bosses are beginning to feel my slowly moves.

One begged me not to leave.... Omo, I just the contemplate to leave this country....

There's no hope!

If you loose interest, it gets worst. They are scared now but hopeful we will lose interest in the coming elections
Re: Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) by Litmus: 2:29pm On Mar 05, 2023
If the ultimate intention is to disqualify the legitimacy of any election in a third or second world nation, siting evidence of violence as your position, including inarguable evidence of dissenfranchisment of many due to that violence or intimidation, then you're diabolical or delusional. And actually It would be more realistic for UN to mandate that no third world elections should be recognised by any international organisations and that only elections held in first world nations are legitimate.
Re: Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) by nedekid: 2:41pm On Mar 05, 2023
DenreleDave:

Dele Alake will be stupid to say any other thing.. I don't support the violence...
I hope you lend your voice anytime apc supporters were killed in the east b4 election...

Hope u r not a sword?
I am not from the east, despite that, I have no knowledge of apc supporters killed in the east, neither in the SS where I am from.
Regardless of anywhere killings take place, it must be condemned, SS, east, west, north.
Re: Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) by Jefferic(m): 2:44pm On Mar 05, 2023
Your blood will not go in vain, God will surely. intervene.

Penguin2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0BFde-Ymas

I’m happy that international press platforms are projecting the atrocity that happened last Saturday in Nigeria in the name of election.

CNN and BBC are usually complicit with Africa’s dictators but they’ve earned my respect since the sham that happened last Saturday occurred.

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7585765/woman-goes-back-vote-after
Re: Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) by Tochj(m): 3:03pm On Mar 05, 2023
Wali84:
tribalistic woman
Your type is why Nigeria is called a zoo
Beast without conscience
Attacking a defenceless woman and children is a crime against God and man.
Re: Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) by Penguin2: 3:04pm On Mar 05, 2023
stuffs2002:

Typical IPOB and one sidedness.

Did you not see where Zain claimed APC lost elections even when the APC had not yet been formed? Why would Zain tell such blatant lies?
Did you not see where Zain the IGBO woman kept on interjecting when Ajure was answering her questions

Zain is an IGBO woman working in the CNN yet couldn't control her emotions

Therefore Ajuri’s lie is justified?
Re: Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) by Penguin2: 3:06pm On Mar 05, 2023
reddingtonblack:

What is there to be Happy about, You people are so dumb that you think by selling Nigeria to world as a ZOO leaves anyone out.

We all carry Nigeria passport, when we travel outside the country no one cares whether you are civil yorubas or activist Igbo or primitive hausas they see us Nigeria.

If you sell your family cheap you can never buy them back even at exorbitant price ... the shame is for all of US cheesy it takes one slave misbehaviour to insult millions of slave wink

Therefore we should always not talk about it when barbaric thugs go to butcher people who did nothing but only went out to exercise their civic responsibility?

Instead of Nigerians working to be fine, you want us to pretend to be fine?
Re: Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) by Penguin2: 3:09pm On Mar 05, 2023
DenreleDave:

So bcox he is a young man he shud support Peter obi

Who is talking about him supporting Peter Obi?

We are talking about him going to tell the world on CNN that that woman was attacked in the Southeast and not in Lagos.

Why do you guys like lumping things together?
Re: Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) by mosaicafrique: 3:21pm On Mar 05, 2023
She been think say obi go win that was why she came back to vote, if only she knew he was going no where, she for remain for hospital bed and listen to results
Re: Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) by Sermwell(m): 3:24pm On Mar 05, 2023
ezenwajosh:
If you can't understand BBC and what they stand for then your still a kid...even if I explain it, you will still not make sense of it. Time will explain BBC for you
Shut up and answer the simple question!! Did BBC injure the lady? You should be ashamed of yourself that instead of calling out those who injured an innocent lady going to exercise her civil rights, you're here blaming BBC for airing it! Useless goat 🐐
Re: Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) by stuffs2002: 3:40pm On Mar 05, 2023
Penguin2:

Therefore Ajuri’s lie is justified?

I talked about those condemning Ajuri but turned blind eyes to Zain's lies just because Zain is IGBO
Re: Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) by Penguin2: 3:56pm On Mar 05, 2023
stuffs2002:

I talked about those condemning Ajuri but turned blind eyes to Zain's lies just because Zain is IGBO

Why are you guys always fixated on Igbos?

She could have gotten her dates wrong which has no consequence to the conversation in a way Ajuri (a presidential aide)’s lie has.

Does it?
Re: Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) by Chochovini: 4:07pm On Mar 05, 2023
batsiderine:
Your votes will not be in vain
. Votes doesn‘t count in this clime. Ekiti State results is a case study.
Submmitted on the 20/2/2023. While election took place proper on the 25th.
What does that tells you?
Re: Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) by stuffs2002: 4:24pm On Mar 05, 2023
Penguin2:

Why are you guys always fixated on Igbos?

She could have gotten her dates wrong which has no consequence to the conversation in a way Ajuri (a presidential aide)’s lie has.

Does it?

Typical IPOB and double standard which is why other Nigerians don't trust CRIMINAL IIGB0SS .

Zain claimed APC lost elections even before APC was formed is not consequential abi
Re: Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) by reddingtonblack: 4:38pm On Mar 05, 2023
Penguin2:

Therefore we should always not talk about it when barbaric thugs go to butcher people who did nothing but only went out to exercise their civic responsibility?

Instead of Nigerians working to be fine, you want us to pretend to be fine?

Talk about it, but do you see ghana, south africa & others go on foreign tv to rubbish there nation, when you tell a white that your country is a zoo does it not automatically qualifies you as a dumb monkey.

If you are doing something atleast you will review to see if its effective or changes anything, the igbo kingdom for decades now are fond of right derogatory petitions about nigeria and sometimes they even snitch out to foreign networks to tarnish what is left of Nigerian images. Every country has internal crisises but they keep it internal and find ways to resolve it.
I am not asking we should pretend i am saying those int'l countries you are counting on can't do nada, Nigeria is sovereign state and by going to them we are just making ourselves a laughing stock, to their delight

1 Like

Re: Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) by Penguin2: 4:44pm On Mar 05, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Talk about it, but do you see ghana, south africa & others go on foreign tv to rubbish there nation, when you tell a white that your country is a zoo does it not automatically qualifies you as a dumb monkey.

If you are doing something atleast you will review to see if its effective or changes anything, the igbo kingdom for decades now are fond of right derogatory petitions about nigeria and sometimes they even snitch out to foreign networks to tarnish what is left of Nigerian images. Every country has internal crisises but they keep it internal and find ways to resolve it.
I am not asking we should pretend i am saying those int'l countries you are counting on can't do nada, Nigeria is sovereign state and by going to them we are just making ourselves a laughing stock, to their delight

Nigeria cannot have peace doing the wrong things.

How did we get here? INEC told the world their guidelines for the elections but jettisoned them to do whatever they liked and you expect people to react calmly because of Nigeria’s stupid image?

Was INEC not thinking of Nigeria’s image when they were breaking their own rules?

Now, foreign tabloids are reporting that a Drug Baron is the new President-Elect of Nigeria. What do you think that does to the image of Nigeria🤔?
Re: Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) by DonroxyII: 4:51pm On Mar 05, 2023
byteem:

We cant keep blaming abroad for our problems.. Rwanda took responsibility and cleaned up .. we need to start dealing with our problems and stop thinking some international community are pulling our strings .. these foreign big powers think first of themselves . If you dont put your house in order they will exploit you its only normal.. if you choose to fight yourselves they will sell you weapons if your leaders choose to steal .. they will help them keep the money.. if you allow them they will plunder your resources .. if you dull they will pull out your youthful workforce and professionals, give them visas to use them to develop their own economies .

Now if you choose to do right and work for your country and put your house in order they will threaten and rake but then they wil respect you overtime and start singing your praises later on.. ask UAE, Singapore .Rwanda and India and others who have truly broken free . international politics is brutal.. no one likes you no one is going to give u a handout .. there is no free lunch in freetown.. everyone is always out to outmaneuver each other .. the west is bad true.. but the asians chinese Arabians and indians are way worse.. Now we have a president who is deep in bed with the chinese.. if you think buhari took crazy loans from.chinese you ain't seeing nothing yet.. under his regime the chinese will spread their wings and fly ..
Our Leaders are not Matured Enough to Handle the Global Open Powers not to talk of Global "Dark" Powers ...

We have bunch of Immature Leaders that Are Ready to Sabotage one another for crumps of Dolls !

Maturities is Key to Leadership and Stirring your Nation to Greatness !
Re: Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) by DonroxyII: 4:56pm On Mar 05, 2023
Masterito:
Keep deceiving while your leaders loot your future. Keep blaming the west till you understand how demonic your leaders are.
I am not blaming the west I'm just saying the problem is beyond the scope of Maturities of our present Crops leaders .... They have no clue on the solutions to plaster on the problem because the problem Transcends Nigeria ... It's Global ....

Thus, You need to solve the Tribal/Ethnic/State/Regional/National/Continental/Global Problems before you can be able to stir Nigeria to a Greater Course .... Which Among them has the Maturities to Usher such as Unprecedented Achievements

Our Leaders are not Matured Enough to Handle the Global Open Powers not to talk of Global "Dark" Powers ...

Maturities is Key to Leadership and Stirring your Nation to Greatness !
Re: Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) by reddingtonblack: 4:58pm On Mar 05, 2023
Penguin2:

Nigeria cannot have peace doing the wrong things.

How did we get here? INEC told the world their guidelines for the elections but jettisoned them to do whatever they liked and you expect people to react calmly because of Nigeria’s stupid image?

Was INEC not thinking of Nigeria’s image when they were breaking their own rules?

Now, foreign tabloids are reporting that a Drug Baron is the new President-Elect of Nigeria. What do you think that does to the image of Nigeria🤔?

Did you not also see foreign Leaders of the different nation congratulating Bola Ahmed Tinubu as president of Nigeria, that is what counts jare
As far as foreign media are concern they never pray any africa country get it right, so the more you people keep running to them it is there delight that you sell your country for cheap to them, IF you people think tarnishing your country to the outside world is the solution please knock youselves out ... but remember all the petition Igbos wrote against buhari becos of Nnamdi kanu what good came out of it . pls continue make una go Al-jazeraa next

1 Like

Re: Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 05, 2023
Sermwell:

Shut up and answer the simple question!! Did BBC injure the lady? You should be ashamed of yourself that instead of calling out those who injured an innocent lady going to exercise her civil rights, you're here blaming BBC for airing it! Useless goat 🐐
Am on the side of the lady but I know BBC covering it is not for her own good...they are trying to control the narrative. Then they might even edit out important informations the woman must have given about her attackers

1 Like

Re: Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) by CartelKenneth: 5:23pm On Mar 05, 2023
Another f.I king ugly ass president

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) / Governor Zulum On Abuja-Bound Commercial Flight (Photos) / Salaries Of Federal And State Legislators - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.