Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,714 members, 7,831,255 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) (47484 Views)

The Mystery Of The Altered Results In Nigeria's Disputed 2023 Election - BBC / PDP Wins Osun Governorship Election- BBC EXCLUSIVE REPORT / Ekiti Residents Collect N4,000 Each For Governorship Election - BBC Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) by KosiGee(m): 10:42am On Mar 05, 2023
Penguin2:

Nothing could be more reprehensible than that lie that a supposed presidential media aide went and told on an International Media platform.

My intestines turned in my stomach when I saw the clip where he said that.

Those guys still take us for granted.

And to think he’s a young man🤦

But your intestines are not in your stomach.
How did you manage to eat your intestines.
Re: Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) by mylikes: 10:45am On Mar 05, 2023
Efetua:
It's so unfortunate what elections in Nigeria has turned into

Turned into? It was much much worse than this
Re: Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) by Truthshscrazy: 10:49am On Mar 05, 2023
descartes400:
Will the THE BIG BLACK CO.CK aka BBC also interview the elderly man in one of Eastern state whose bald head was slapped for voting APC..

These are news organisations engaged in gaslighting, inciting the opposition in order to cause upheavals
Chime!
For real?
Re: Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) by tuoyoojo(m): 10:51am On Mar 05, 2023
JASONjnr:

Omo, I just weak and I totally lose interest in everything....

Been very inactive at work and my bosses are beginning to feel my slowly moves.

One begged me not to leave.... Omo, I just the contemplate to leave this country....

There's no hope!

Refuse to give up

There is hope

I swear you would see it happen

You would see it happen

Tinubu would not ascend as president

Mark this post

If you want more information, lemme know
Re: Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) by Wizzychuks(m): 10:51am On Mar 05, 2023
JASONjnr:
There's absolutely nothing these European countries can do .....

They're the reason why we're were we are today...

The essence for supporting Peter Obi was to decolonise Nigeria/Africa from whatever agreement it's corrupt leaders signed with the white folks that they keep running to Africa to reap us off our natural resources.....
God bless you....you will live long for this truth......
Re: Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) by NSK4U(m): 10:52am On Mar 05, 2023
JASONjnr:

One begged me not to leave.... Omo, I just the contemplate to leave this country....

There's no hope!

I sent you a mail, want to talk with you or you can share me your contact via nakachi25@yahoo.com
Re: Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 05, 2023
Have they interviewed the elderly man who was getting shoved by some guys for voting APC in Imo?
Re: Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) by jaxxy(m): 10:56am On Mar 05, 2023
It will never be well with apc.
Re: Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) by udemzyudex(m): 10:56am On Mar 05, 2023
JASONjnr:

The essence for supporting Peter Obi was to decolonise Nigeria/Africa from whatever agreement it's corrupt leaders signed with the white folks that they keep running to Africa to reap us off our natural resources.....

They are not the reason why we are still here today,I don't want to believe that old nonsense tales again.

I repeat they are not the reason why we are still here till today,we got our independence what are we doing with it? You have more mineral resources than China or even Saudi Arabia and you're still continuing the blaming game.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) by DenreleDave(m): 10:56am On Mar 05, 2023
Penguin2:

Nothing could be more reprehensible than that lie that a supposed presidential media aide went and told on an International Media platform.

My intestines turned in my stomach when I saw the clip where he said that.

Those guys still take us for granted.

And to think he’s a young man🤦

So bcox he is a young man he shud support Peter obi
Re: Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) by DenreleDave(m): 10:58am On Mar 05, 2023
SenatePresdo:
Things never begin happen yet.

APC and INEC should relax, let's see what The court will rule on the issue, as evidences are everywhere and too overwhelming to overlook.

The world is watching, Nigerians are watching.

Nigeria is sitting on a Keg of gunpowder, and if Justice is not served there would be an inferno that would throw this country into a state of discombobulated comatose.

Empty chest beating... U said same b4 they declared BAT as winner....

I condemn the wrong done to this woman.. I wholehearted condemn such injustice...

But notin will happen, BAT is the president.. Live with it
Re: Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) by Allisgud: 10:59am On Mar 05, 2023
JASONjnr:

and u think u dont need decolonisation with the behaviour ur agbado master and his rats display last weekend like wild animals
Re: Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) by DenreleDave(m): 11:00am On Mar 05, 2023
Fighter2029:
Yakubu must have been a senior brother to the devil himself for him to be able to convince himself to announce Tinubu as the winner of the presidential elections,it can only take a man that is very close and related to the devil to have the mind to do what Yakubu did.

Yakubu didn't decide. Nigerians decided....

SS, NW, NC, NE, SW, the true Nigerian decided that BAT shud be the president.

SE can announce Peter obi as their president.. We don't care
Re: Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) by youngking89(m): 11:00am On Mar 05, 2023
F*ck Sanwolu na GRV I dey vote
Penguin2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0BFde-Ymas

I’m happy that international press platforms are projecting the atrocity that happened last Saturday in Nigeria in the name of election.

CNN and BBC are usually complicit with Africa’s dictators but they’ve earned my respect since the sham that happened last Saturday occurred.

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7585765/woman-goes-back-vote-after
Re: Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) by DenreleDave(m): 11:01am On Mar 05, 2023
caandi:
hmm 🤔 you’re not alone on this
When you work on the road a lot of gloomy faces
People are not happy
Some persons for the first time in their lives they decided to vote and what did they get in return?
To be cheated!
My place of work too, productivity has reduced and everyone is gloomy 😔
It’s well with our souls
You have option to japa, yours is better
What of millions that can’t
Jesus please take the wheels

Productivity has reduced in Igbo land.... It always happen anytime Igbo loses...

So I guess you people are used to it grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) by DenreleDave(m): 11:02am On Mar 05, 2023
nedekid:
Let's wait for dele alake and his gang to come out and say it was all doctored just as the Blabla Blu issue, or the bushy hair fellow that claimed the bullion van "missed" road.

Dele Alake will be stupid to say any other thing.. I don't support the violence...
I hope you lend your voice anytime apc supporters were killed in the east b4 election...

Hope u r not a sword?
Re: Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 05, 2023
And mc oluomo and his thugs who were captured on video threatening voters have not been arrested by the security?Is it not what is keeping Nna,di Kanu in prison?
Re: Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) by DenreleDave(m): 11:03am On Mar 05, 2023
SmartyPants:

Ngelale indeed got his facts wrong. But were people attacked in the south east or not? We've all seen the videos though one side prefers to pretend that violence was one-sided.

Exactly they are acting as if videos of violence against others didn't happen in the east
Re: Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) by DenreleDave(m): 11:03am On Mar 05, 2023
PHIPEX:
INEC and APC ended up disgracing Nigeria.

Let's see if the courts and tribunals will salvage our image or bury Nigeria forever

And declared obi dt came 3rd as the winner abi

Dey play grin grin grin
Re: Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) by DenreleDave(m): 11:05am On Mar 05, 2023
oyeb15:
USA and Europe will always want us to have weak and criminal presidents. They know we have potentials but how will they penetrate someone like President Peter Obi.

Tinubu now,they will raise his criminal case file, call him to white house, threaten Nigeria with sanctions, then he will submit to their demands. Case closed.

Keep formulating things in your head. grin grin grin

Losers prepare excuses even before they fail..
Re: Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) by DollarSigns(m): 11:06am On Mar 05, 2023
JASONjnr:

There's no hope!

If you can leave my dear please do
Nigeria which was once a great nation has fallen to the dogs
The poor will keep getting poorer and the rich get richer
The gap between the two social classes will widen
Yet illiterates and the poorly educated will keep supporting the outcome of the concluded elections
To them it’s a mere tribal/ethnic superiority
Having 1999 mentality in 2023

2 Likes

Re: Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) by DenreleDave(m): 11:06am On Mar 05, 2023
SenatePresdo:

And who told you that you can ask me question, and I will answer you?

When that one start? My friend get lost.

U wunt even be in any.. Keyboard warriors grin grin grin
Re: Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) by DenreleDave(m): 11:08am On Mar 05, 2023
thatigboman:
Sadly, her votes didn't count. Obi won tinubu in lagos by more than 500,000 votes.
And won tinubu nationwide by a landslide.

More than 500k,oya, pls show us..

INEC commissioner grin grin grin grin
Re: Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) by opeldavid: 11:09am On Mar 05, 2023
Peter Obi will reclaim his mandate.

He won with great margin in Lagos, Imo, Rivers, Plateau, Edo, Taraba.
Tinubu was heavily defeated in Lagos, Abuja, Osun , Kaduna, Katsina, Nasarawa, Kano etc these were supposed to be his strong holds. So i wonder where he won these elections from
Re: Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) by caandi: 11:10am On Mar 05, 2023
DenreleDave:

Productivity has reduced in Igbo land.... It always happen anytime Igbo loses...

naa in Lagos
I’m a lagosian and I’m talking of my place of work here okay
Re: Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) by Chiraq77(m): 11:10am On Mar 05, 2023
ezenwajosh:
OH NO! Not BBC...you think they are on your side...hell no

Explain Please
Re: Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) by DollarSigns(m): 11:11am On Mar 05, 2023
DenreleDave:

Another good example of when they say common sense isn’t common
To such a person ethnic bigotry is banter and cruise catching
Indeed the Black man felt so proud and superior when he returned from slavery bearing marks of colonialism …
-the slave mentality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) by DenreleDave(m): 11:11am On Mar 05, 2023
grin grin grin grin
meobizy:
Tinubu don enter power. Whether you like it or not, na him get Nigeria for the next eight years.
Re: Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) by reddingtonblack: 11:13am On Mar 05, 2023
Penguin2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0BFde-Ymas

I’m happy that international press platforms are projecting the atrocity that happened last Saturday in Nigeria in the name of election.

CNN and BBC are usually complicit with Africa’s dictators but they’ve earned my respect since the sham that happened last Saturday occurred.

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7585765/woman-goes-back-vote-after

What is there to be Happy about, You people are so dumb that you think by selling Nigeria to world as a ZOO leaves anyone out.

We all carry Nigeria passport, when we travel outside the country no one cares whether you are civil yorubas or activist Igbo or primitive hausas they see us Nigeria.

If you sell your family cheap you can never buy them back even at exorbitant price ... the shame is for all of US cheesy it takes one slave misbehaviour to insult millions of slave wink
Re: Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) by kestolove95(m): 11:14am On Mar 05, 2023
When will BBC interview the old man that was attacked in Anambra for voting APC?
Re: Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) by DenreleDave(m): 11:14am On Mar 05, 2023
caandi:
naa in Lagos
I’m a lagosian and I’m talking of my place of work here okay

Yes ur place of work filled with igbos and some sore losers with misplaced priorities who are sad dt their self acclaimed hero who cudnt govern a state well lost. Not even 2nd but 3rd.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tribunal Accepts Bvas Reports Showing Over-voting Against Adeleke / Grace Ladoja Steps Out In Cleavage Baring Outfit (Photos) / Arrested IPOB Women Regain Their Freedom In Owerri. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.