Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,884 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result (68568 Views)

2023: Atiku Employs 19 SANs To Challenge Tinubu’s Victory / Atiku Inaugurates Legal Team To Challenge Presidential Election Result / 150 Sans To Defend CJN At Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by OLOKOESHIN: 10:48am On Mar 05, 2023
shuttox:
God no go shame us
God dey Shame Bigots
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Mcadamson: 10:50am On Mar 05, 2023
But structureless don lose
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by shuttox: 10:55am On Mar 05, 2023
OLOKOESHIN:

God dey Shame Bigots
Like you
Your tribalism stinks
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Injera(f): 10:56am On Mar 05, 2023
Hisincrease:
How true is this information?
Well, if His Excellency, Former Governor Peter Obi truly hired 20 SANS, then INEC had better be ready with strong evidence.
That man always win court cases.
Tinubu has NEVER lost an election
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Omowale2023(m): 11:02am On Mar 05, 2023
Devil1Messenger:

Very true
If u have the time nd data
The results are on IREV
I have started reviewing the elections.
I want to start with Ekiti. Which state have you done?
Can we chat on WhatsApp
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by LARAFAT1960: 11:08am On Mar 05, 2023
Good one, he has find the lawyer food to chop, God will enrich is pocket at least lawyer will not be in hunger. OBI IS A BOY. OBI GO TO COURT🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Chasito(m): 11:09am On Mar 05, 2023
INEC had better be ready, because Peter obi always wins court cases oh.

The man no dey lose.

The period before the swearing - in will be very interesting grin
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 05, 2023
Munzy14:

When a confident man knows his Onion, the weaklings/criminals within, get scared.
Please who is scared of Obi? grin Obi is a boy where men are discussing Nigeria politics
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by UncommonLogic: 11:20am On Mar 05, 2023
Laboring in vain as usual.
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Kingspin(m): 11:26am On Mar 05, 2023
helinues:
Why is everything about Obi kekerenke always fake?

Where will I no dey give shishi candidate see money to hire 20 SANS?

Thank goodness Nigerians rejected the calamity pending Obi

Keyamo, Fashola, Osinbajo, Aketi are all SANs without even hiring one

Kenneth Okonkwo, Mr Ibu, Kanayo are the line up Obi's legal team
No wonder Nigeria is a mess
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by ZombieSlayer1: 11:27am On Mar 05, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Winners don't go to court, it is highly reserved for losers and cry cry babies which is why it even more convincing this time, OBi is claiming rigging in places he won cheesy why would anyone rigg to lose undecided and to add salt to the winners is an ingrate.
If Buhari want to rig abuja for Apc who can stop him, twitter Psquare, Macaroni or nairaland princeoflagos you guyz are just bunch of ingrates cheesy

if YOU had the power to rigg, will you do it to get more votes or rigg to get less vote. LP party keep forgeting the election was about four parties contested, they think it is APC vs LP contest grin
say amen to my prayer
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by nighthawk1: 11:27am On Mar 05, 2023
I HOPE THIS WILL BE CORRECTED TO READ LABOUR PARTY AND ITS PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE.

GOING FORWARD ITS MORE THAN PROOFS AT THE COURT AND MORE OF TECHNICALITIES..

I EXPECT THE LP LEGAL TEAM TO BE PREPARED FOR BOTH.
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by dapadawee: 11:27am On Mar 05, 2023
peekspot:

Source: https://punchng.com/20-sans-line-up-for-obi-apc-may-hire-12/
When you refuse to spend money as at when due, just know you will end up spending times 20 or more. When he was a governor he didn't borrow money he didn't spend money reason his state is like a remote corner.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Vickho: 11:31am On Mar 05, 2023
helinues:

@ meme I need the title of that movie please
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Drbarmes(m): 11:31am On Mar 05, 2023
helinues:

Oh God! People get bad mouth for this country 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 05, 2023
Devil1Messenger:

U are still a baby
Obi that challenged PDP of Obasenjo to court on three different occasions and won them Shey na ordinary APC he nor fit win
Goan ask Ngige who is Obi
Obi is legitimately richer than ur Tinubu incase u dont know
The best lawyers will represent him

U support evil because it favours u but u are forgetting KARMA

Same way APC under Tinubu challenged the incumbent and Aregbesola won, Fayemi won and now Oyetola. APC has the best legal team ever.
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by gogeekish(m): 11:31am On Mar 05, 2023
I am so surprised despite all these hardship and dreadful policies the government has put plus the unprofessional ways they ran the country. Yet, people especially youths in here are not in support of Obi's vision. I ask myself, are these guys commenting negatively mentally deranged?

I mean no harm, but. I asked, tell me one thing or a day you woke up hearing or reading goodnews from the media ever since Buhari came in power?

Please, I am not trying to make hate comments but speaking my mind out.

How is it possible that you feel comfortable that someone who controlled Buhari (My personal belief) will at least do better after spending so much money on this election.

I feel he must replace these expenditure by ripping and borrowing more and do shady businesses.

Let's sit ourselves down. Check out the reign of Buhari. If you feel happy about it. Then there is an atom of selfishness in you.

If the people had believes in Tinubu, we all will follow him. But majority falls short of this.

We have been ashamed of being a Nigerian in international bodies because Tinubu blood runs in majority of Nigerians.

We all need to think positively and ask ourselves some questions without being selfish.

Who among these 4 fellows had the intelligence to set Nigerian economy to somewhere great again?

For me, I choose Obi because his visions bought me. Also, he is not a Saint.

I also support Kwonkwasor (can't spell right) because he is a man of good vertue.

I didn't support Atiku because he will not think of fixing electricity since they say one of his business is in charge of selling Generator. Of course, he won't kill his business

I don't support Tinubu because he ruled already via Buhari his boy. It wasn't friendly to 95% of citizens.

I know I may be wrong in my text. I just wrote based on my little knowledge on all these.
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by dapadawee: 11:35am On Mar 05, 2023
MMWandali:
A "structureless" party has uprooted the "STRUCTURES" of a structured party

What then is a STRUCTURE ?

God must be wonderful indeed
What did they up root. Where when how many members in the NA how many in house of rep. Are they up to ten in national assembly. Are they up to 20 In house of representative. I beg who be this forum admin. I think we need to do up grade of participatants. You think LP won Lagos abi. APC won more local governments. You call it rigging we call it mastery. Wait till Saturday and see the governor election outcome. APC will win the seat with just 10 votes and you will still claim rigging no it is mastery. You don't know election is a game. Oh you don't know. Obi is a learner where was he 1963, 1973, 1993, if you're not in those 3's you can never be in this 3 or the future 3, You think election is a friendly game. No it isn't
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Coronavirus1: 11:37am On Mar 05, 2023
helinues:

20 Sans are obident they work for the betterment of the country to proof your baba wey nor well wrong in court
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Jemex003: 11:45am On Mar 05, 2023
kk2027:
Obi actually won the election, lets be honest

He won SE and SS hands down, he won NC, he won Lagos with about 1million votes, he won Abuja, he won Plateau with over 1 million votes, he won in many areas of Bauchi and other northern states. Most of his northern votes were completely robbed.

If APC knew they have done so well, why didnt they allow a free and fair election so Nigerians can re-elect them

Remind me why the results were not transmitted electronically again

In the middle of bvas, we relapsed to the old way rigging grin

Tell emilokan to rule naija no be force

Tinubu that lost woefully in Osun or Lagos was miraculously winning in opponents strongholds, no be juju?

You dey MAD gan
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Jsucre(m): 11:53am On Mar 05, 2023
You no dey give shishi, you go give layers shishi now. At least dey might win 2nd position for you. That third position is not good at all
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 05, 2023
shuttox:
God no go shame us

We no dey give shishi…. Hope they are aware
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Babalegba85(m): 11:56am On Mar 05, 2023
As e de pain them

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by press9jatv: 12:06pm On Mar 05, 2023
Good one from Peter Obi. Atiku Abubakar is assembling his own too. It’s fight to finish
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Julliet1122: 12:09pm On Mar 05, 2023
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Godfullsam(m): 12:11pm On Mar 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Obi that came 3rd is doing more than Atiku that came second

That is to show you that he is more desperate for power than every other contestants.
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 05, 2023
Godfullsam:

That is to show you that he is more desperate for power than every other contestants.
Very desperate, Nigerians for hear am for him hand eeehn but God pass am
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Godfullsam(m): 12:20pm On Mar 05, 2023
Tofax:

Most of them are rendering the service for free, they're doing it for Nigeria, they're giving out their services for posterity

I have been waiting to hear this grin. I don't know why you are the only one foolish enough to tell those SANs are gonna render FREE SERVICES for Obi.
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Truthshscrazy: 12:21pm On Mar 05, 2023
descoay:
Imagine a party winning 6 Senate seats out of 98 declared so far is claiming to have won this election compared to the party that won 57 seats. Even the party that won 29 seats and came second is not making noise. How can a party that did not have majority in the national assembly claim to be a victor. jokers
Wow just checked it on chsnnels TV
APC cliched 57 senate seats 57 of 109 senate seats National Assembly (98 announcrrd so far, 11 left to announce. APC=57already).

PDP 29 of 109
LP cliched 6 of 109.

Lower chamber of National Assembly//(aka House of Representatives)
APC cliched 162 house of Rep. Seats. 162 of 360 House of Rep seats, National Assembly
PDP clichrd 102 house of Rep seats. 102 of 360

LP cliched 34 of 360.
NNPP 18 OF 360
APGA 4 of 360
How did LP win the presidential election? If APC even PDP cliched majority of the 360 federal constituencies?🙄 Maybe APC also stole mandate of their senators amd House of Reps too and rigged . interesting Supreme Court Case ahead.
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Devil1Messenger: 12:24pm On Mar 05, 2023
hifocus:

Same way APC under Tinubu challenged the incumbent and Aregbesola won, Fayemi won and now Oyetola. APC has the best legal team ever.
That was Yaradua not Obasenjo
Yaradua allow the independence of the judiciary and never interfered
But Obasenjo didn't allow that, all the people that went to court in 2003 election never made it out accept Obi
Obi is the foundation
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Larryndelaw: 12:26pm On Mar 05, 2023
Tofax:

Most of them are rendering the service for free, they're doing it for Nigeria, they're giving out their services for posterity
You are one of the gullible people deceiving OBI. Just listen to yourself. Nigeria lawyers working for free? A whole SAN working for free? So you are the one paying for the running expenses of the Attorney office that why they will work for free for OBI.
Do you know that some small Attorney charged up to $300 per hour?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Refuses To Wear Face-Mask After Meeting With Buhari / Customs Seized Senator Saraki’s Range Rover (Photos) / Rate Ifeanyi Uba's Mansion At Nnewi-Anambra State- Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.