Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result (68588 Views)

2023: Atiku Employs 19 SANs To Challenge Tinubu’s Victory / Atiku Inaugurates Legal Team To Challenge Presidential Election Result / 150 Sans To Defend CJN At Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by kpompey: 10:50pm On Mar 05, 2023
lendahand:
even you know the truth. Why are all the obas and baales threatening the non yorubas (Ibo) in Lagos?? Never mind you have chosen the miserable path of corruption and that's your cup of tea. As for this sham of an election, the truth will be outed before the swearing in. A drama of 30 yrs ago is about to be repeated because fools are hard at learning.
DAY DREAMER
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Melagros(m): 10:57pm On Mar 05, 2023
Amaggedon:
Obi never told you he is poor. So I don't know where you're getting all these bulshit from.
Don't worry that guy is a motherfvcker

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by delpee(f): 11:14pm On Mar 05, 2023
Lucky lawyers. It's boom time.
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Dshocker(m): 12:23am On Mar 06, 2023
Jesuschristus:
Peter obi can never be president, even of they dash him majority vote, he still doesn't have the required 25% in 25 states.Anyway lawyers will eat from the no shishi man

Then why was his vote reduced?

By merit, he won the election, the APC shouldn't have rigged it, so the issue of 25% or no 25% na the court go settle am.

When you ask yourself the gospel truth, how many Nigerians voted for APC.
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Dshocker(m): 12:25am On Mar 06, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
cool Spending/wasting the remaining Obidients Gala hawkers money on fruitless ventures

It is his personal money, so worry not.

If you know how wealthy Peter Obi is, you won't be saying this.

As of 1995, he used to be the highest importer of wine in Nigeria, not to talk of other goods he was importing as of then.
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Dshocker(m): 12:30am On Mar 06, 2023
Amaggedon:
Obi never told you he is poor. So I don't know where you're getting all these bulshit from.

Being the chairman of two banks means he has over N25b in each of them.

As of 1995, Peter Obi used to be the highest importer of wine in Nigeria.

Peter Obi is the most humble billionaire in Nigeria, i swear.

If you ask me, he should be worth around N100b to N500b

And he has made this money, before he ventured into politics.
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Genfaculty(m): 12:43am On Mar 06, 2023
"THE LABOUR PARTY SAYS IT HAS ENGAGED THE SERVICES OF 20 SANS".........YOUR HATRED TOWARDS OBI WON'T LET YOU SEE THE HEADING OF THAT STORY
helinues:
Why is everything about Obi kekerenke always fake?

Where will I no dey give shishi candidate see money to hire 20 SANS?

Thank goodness Nigerians rejected the calamity pending Obi

Keyamo, Fashola, Osinbajo, Aketi are all SANs without even hiring one

Kenneth Okonkwo, Mr Ibu, Kanayo are the line up Obi's legal team
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Amaggedon: 2:11am On Mar 06, 2023
Dshocker:

Being the chairman of two banks means he has over N25b in each of them.

As of 1995, Peter Obi used to be the highest importer of wine in Nigeria.

Peter Obi is the most humble billionaire in Nigeria, i swear.

If you ask me, he should be worth around N100b to N500b

And he has made this money, before he ventured into politics.
I'm telling you bro , this man was even a well established billionaire before the likes of bola Tinubu get hold of Lagos state treasury and converted it to his personal account. I get irritated when I see some of these APC say shit about Obi.
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by LajaLaba: 3:19am On Mar 06, 2023
Amaggedon:
I'm telling you bro , this man was even a well established billionaire before the likes of bola Tinubu get hold of Lagos state treasury and converted it to his personal account. I get irritated when I see some of these APC say shit about Obi.
Where dem dey born all this foolish IPOB?Chineke!
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by 2buffagain(m): 4:20am On Mar 06, 2023
helinues:
Why is everything about Obi kekerenke always fake?

Where will I no dey give shishi candidate see money to hire 20 SANS?

Thank goodness Nigerians rejected the calamity pending Obi

Keyamo, Fashola, Osinbajo, Aketi are all SANs without even hiring one

Kenneth Okonkwo, Mr Ibu, Kanayo are the line up Obi's legal team

Bloody scammer.
Child and beneficiary of corruption.
Whether your father the devil likes it or not, Nigeria will be free of your lot very soon.
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by ebbo(m): 3:37pm On Mar 06, 2023
AmadorSays:
keep quiet if you have nothing to say, Plateau state, Benue and Abuja voted LP massively, many parts of Nassarawa too, LP clearly won NC hands down.

That is why I said some parts of north-central na. We did not vote for lp in Niger, Kogi, and Kwara
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by ebbo(m): 2:36pm On Mar 07, 2023
AmadorSays:
keep quiet if you have nothing to say, Plateau state, Benue and Abuja voted LP massively, many parts of Nassarawa too, LP clearly won NC hands down.

Sorry sir, but Kwara, Niger, Kogi, and Benue are also part of the north-central states, the APC clearly won in these states leaving Plateau, FCT, and Nasarawa for the labor party. So pls, always get your fact right before replying with emotions. Thanks
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Allardyce: 8:39pm On Mar 07, 2023
LajaLaba:
Where dem dey born all this foolish IPOB?Chineke!
You this cursed nitwit
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by LajaLaba: 1:27am On Mar 08, 2023
Allardyce:
I am a cursed nitwit
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by alimiadedayo1: 10:00pm On Mar 12, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

Some of you hate the Truth, Even the INEC chairman has admitted to the irregularities in the presidential election.

APC and PDP had inflated votes
obidience are like cows very stubborn in nature.. can you name those state where he had 25 percent so that I will know whether you have sense
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Tradman: 9:46am On Mar 25, 2023
Mylove55:
idiotic pigs are the problem of nigeria,
Obi.diot that could not make anambra lively as governor, obi that even sack workers, anambra has The poorest standard of living till tomorrow,
Obi.diot that is not qualify to be a local government chairman in Lagos, local government chairman in Lagos perform more than obi.diot as governor in 8yrs
Tinubu will certainly return that certificate to Obi

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Rate Ifeanyi Uba's Mansion At Nnewi-Anambra State- Picture / Lance Corporal Martins Feared Dead As Buratai Attempts Coverup - SaharaReporters / Customs Seized Senator Saraki’s Range Rover (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.