Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result (68502 Views)

2023: Atiku Employs 19 SANs To Challenge Tinubu’s Victory / Atiku Inaugurates Legal Team To Challenge Presidential Election Result / 150 Sans To Defend CJN At Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by ufuosman(m): 12:31pm On Mar 05, 2023
Na wa
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by 2mch(m): 12:40pm On Mar 05, 2023
At least Pandora money is coming back in circulation. Lawyer must wack! It can only be God using our money saved abroad to feed some Nigerians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by ebbo(m): 12:44pm On Mar 05, 2023
kk2027:
Obi actually won the election, lets be honest

He won SE and SS hands down, he won NC, he won Lagos with about 1million votes, he won Abuja, he won Plateau with over 1 million votes, he won in many areas of Bauchi and other northern states. Most of his northern votes were completely robbed.

If APC knew they have done so well, why didnt they allow a free and fair election so Nigerians can re-elect them

Remind me why the results were not transmitted electronically again

In the middle of bvas, we relapsed to the old way rigging grin

Tell emilokan to rule naija no be force

Tinubu that lost woefully in Osun or Lagos was miraculously winning in opponents strongholds, no be juju?

Please remove northern states and some parts of north central from your claims. We did not vote for LP and we will never vote for a character like Peter obi even if this election is conducted 20 times.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Tradman: 12:45pm On Mar 05, 2023
Jesuschristus:
Peter obi can never be president, even of they dash him majority vote, he still doesn't have the required 25% in 25 states.Anyway lawyers will eat from the no shishi man
oga wen u go get sense with ur big head. Seriously I know ur immediate family are even embarrassed whenever u open that ur gutter mouth oozing trash. For ur information with obi nigeria will be a livable place for all and then Peter obi would have creates job for u and then u will eat good food to nourish ur brain so that u will be reasonable to am extent. I urge to seek wisdom. How u happy over the poor standard of living? Oga is just advise and do the needful to vote Lp ok. God almighty will bless U

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Timmi: 12:47pm On Mar 05, 2023
DanielPat01:

Miracle dey tire Jesus? Miracle no dey tire Jesus...

If Tinubu truly won the election then let the verdict stand and remain so. Otherwise may he be arrested, shamed and his certificate returned.

Can I hear you say a loud Amen!

You won't say amen because you are a tribalistic bigot.

You are only confident of saying this because you live in a country where there is a rule of law and Constitution but it only for fancy.

Fact remains that only criminals or aspiring criminals would support and defend a criminal (natural law). People to defend what they are part of or want to be.

I asked you a simple question in response to your vituperation but instead of providing an answer, you engage in on profitable online diatribe and wailings. I will not engage in wasted effort, kontinue.
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Fareke: 12:58pm On Mar 05, 2023

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Fareke: 1:03pm On Mar 05, 2023
But where will Obi get the Shishi to pay the 20 SANs?

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Mylove55(f): 1:03pm On Mar 05, 2023
kk2027:

He won SE and SS hands down, he won NC, he won Lagos with about 1million votes, he won Abuja, he won Plateau with over 1 million votes, he won in many areas of Bauchi and other northern states. Most of his northern votes were completely robbed.

If APC knew they have done so well, why didnt they allow a free and fair election so Nigerians can re-elect them

Tinubu that lost woefully in Osun or Lagos was miraculously winning in opponents strongholds, no be juju?
tinubu lost lagos and osun, you still accuse apc of rigging,
As you were told, atiku stole obi.diot vote in north and south south

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Fareke: 1:10pm On Mar 05, 2023
It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential.

Obi that has no SHISHI, I believe Obi is a deceiver, a propagandist and a liar. Where will he get such money to pay the 20SANs?
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by lendahand(m): 1:18pm On Mar 05, 2023
kpompey:

Ok the garri and plastic u dey share na stone. Even the LP state excos were fighting over stone .Dunce
you sound like your criminal father who can never use the stolen mandate he has at the moment. Oh you think fct and Lagos were won through garri and plastic??

Use your brain well please
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Fareke: 1:21pm On Mar 05, 2023
lendahand:
you sound like your criminal father who can never use the stolen mandate he has at the moment. Oh you think fct and Lagos were won through garri and plastic??

Use your brain well please
I feel your pain

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by 0fodirinwa: 1:25pm On Mar 05, 2023
Good development
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Mylove55(f): 1:25pm On Mar 05, 2023
Tradman:
oga wen u go get sense with ur big head. Seriously I know ur immediate family are even embarrassed whenever u open that ur gutter mouth oozing trash. For ur information with obi nigeria will be a livable place for all and then Peter obi would have creates job for u and then u will eat good food to nourish ur brain so that u will be reasonable to am extent. I urge to seek wisdom. How u happy over the poor standard of living? Oga is just advise and do the needful to vote Lp ok. God almighty will bless U
idiotic pigs are the problem of nigeria,
Obi.diot that could not make anambra lively as governor, obi that even sack workers, anambra has The poorest standard of living till tomorrow,
Obi.diot that is not qualify to be a local government chairman in Lagos, local government chairman in Lagos perform more than obi.diot as governor in 8yrs
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by merits(m): 1:27pm On Mar 05, 2023
helinues:
Why is everything about Obi kekerenke always fake?

Where will I no dey give shishi candidate see money to hire 20 SANS?

Thank goodness Nigerians rejected the calamity pending Obi

Keyamo, Fashola, Osinbajo, Aketi are all SANs without even hiring one

Kenneth Okonkwo, Mr Ibu, Kanayo are the line up Obi's legal team
Obi the scammer.

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by NEIGHBOUR(m): 1:35pm On Mar 05, 2023
[quote author=Daniego post=121480974][/quote]
He no get shishi but get money to hire twenty SAN. This man is truly fake and playing on the intelligence of our gullible youths and evoking ethnoreligious sentiments all about.
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by chinos20(m): 1:42pm On Mar 05, 2023
helinues:

He spends wisely,never was it said that he doesn't have,agbado ewa
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by chinos20(m): 1:44pm On Mar 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Obi that came 3rd is doing more than Atiku that came second
Obi that they placed at third position,he didn't came third.
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Fareke: 1:55pm On Mar 05, 2023
chinos20:

He spends wisely,never was it said that he doesn't have,agbado ewa
I don't know who lie pass between Obi and you?
Or Obi is learning from you?
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by deyplay: 2:01pm On Mar 05, 2023
helinues:

Jealousy no go kill you. They mentioned SANs, u mentioned balusters. Did you see any of the names u mentioned in the communique?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by xhamel89: 2:10pm On Mar 05, 2023
helinues:

The bolded are on national service? You are thinking from your anus.
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by DeOTR: 2:14pm On Mar 05, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Just 2,693,193 only. those obedient kids are interestingly done, these election as proven many youths just pass through school didnt pass through them. if you see what one of them just replied me 🤣 lwkm
Their ignorance is sickening.
I gave up on them when I realized most of them don't even know how the 25% ish works. They just based it off the number of votes the winner got and assume Obi got the required 25% in the state.
Here we are, dismissing 2.6 million gap as "just", when going by the average turn out, that's some total votes from 5 states.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 05, 2023
kk2027:

Did OBI have up to 1 million votes in Lagos?

Did OBI have over a million votes in Plateau?

Does he have 25% in 2/3 of 36 States?

You're a joker.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by sharone21(f): 2:16pm On Mar 05, 2023
CSTRR:

Back to sender.

Anybody born of a woman that tells you NONSENSE and lying with the name of God to frighten you when you know u are saying the truth..... Be on your knees as there is no monopoly of owning God and ROAR like a lion whether the person and his generation no go scatter.

All because of politics some people want to get dirty spiritually, Dem go hear am.
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by KanwuliaExtra: 2:23pm On Mar 05, 2023
MelesZanawi:

You think it is asun.
In your entire lineage, una no get single SAN, you dey here dey make noise.

Come closer, make I gist who bought those SANS for OBI.

My papa was one. grin
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by reddingtonblack: 2:25pm On Mar 05, 2023
DeOTR:

Their ignorance is sickening.
I gave up on them when I realized most of them don't even know how the 25% ish works. They just based it off the number of votes the winner got and assume Obi got the required 25% in the state.
Here we are, dismissing 2.6 million gap as "just", when going by the average turn out, that's some total votes from 5 states.

I bet 80% of obedient don't even know the total number voter turnout in these election, if only they know the total number of PVC that was collected and the total number of people that came out to vote they will there is not massive about this election aside the youths turnout.

They keep forgeting PDP was in the race, they are so much fixated on Tinubu so much they don't even know a 3rd can not challenge 1st runner up without displacing 2nd runner up.

here is what one of them replied me, kids

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by AmadorSays: 2:48pm On Mar 05, 2023
Ceenachi:
LP is not suing APC but INEC, why is APC scared?
The guilty are always afraid
real talk. Maybe they're scared cos it's their acclaimed post that's is shaking grin
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by nedekid: 2:49pm On Mar 05, 2023
Ceenachi:
LP is not suing APC but INEC, why is APC scared?
The guilty are always afraid
I weak ohhh..
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by AmadorSays: 2:50pm On Mar 05, 2023
ebbo:

Please remove northern states and some parts of north central from your claims. We did not vote for LP and we will never vote for a character like Peter obi even if this election is conducted 20 times.
keep quiet if you have nothing to say, Plateau state, Benue and Abuja voted LP massively, many parts of Nassarawa too, LP clearly won NC hands down.
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by AmadorSays: 2:51pm On Mar 05, 2023
babaolofin:

Did OBI have up to 1 million votes in Lagos?

Did OBI have over a million votes in Plateau?

Does he have 25% in 2/3 of 36 States?

You're a joker.
yes he did before LP votes were slashed.
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Freebills12: 2:56pm On Mar 05, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
helinues:

You are just showing your stupidity, why not google the net-worth of Obi before he entered politics
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Tradman: 3:04pm On Mar 05, 2023
Mylove55:
idiotic pigs are the problem of nigeria,
Obi.diot that could not make anambra lively as governor, obi that even sack workers, anambra has The poorest standard of living till tomorrow,
Obi.diot that is not qualify to be a local government chairman in Lagos, local government chairman in Lagos perform more than obi.diot as governor in 8yrs
is it the agberos motor they promise u that is making u to rant like this?. Any is not ur fault., ewedu has blocked ur brain

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari / Festus Keyamo: Tinubu Is Very Unfair To This Man Who Did A Lot For Him / Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.