Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,110 members, 7,828,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result (68606 Views)

2023: Atiku Employs 19 SANs To Challenge Tinubu’s Victory / Atiku Inaugurates Legal Team To Challenge Presidential Election Result / 150 Sans To Defend CJN At Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by kpompey: 3:04pm On Mar 05, 2023
lendahand:
you sound like your criminal father who can never use the stolen mandate he has at the moment. Oh you think fct and Lagos were won through garri and plastic??

Use your brain well please
I think you have not diagnosed your problem prior to writing the thrash you put up there. Your brain needs formatting because it seems the victory caught you unaware, bittered soul. Tinubu tenure will start on the 29th of May. Buhari is still the Nigerian president at this time. You are a bad loser and you will be humiliated the second time by the judicial system. If you want a sample of your garri and plastic , we will showed you. This garri are for your village people in the east where you get 94 and 90% vote respectively.Idiot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by FieldMarshall06(m): 3:30pm On Mar 05, 2023
kk2027:
Obi actually won the election, lets be honest

He won SE and SS hands down, he won NC, he won Lagos with about 1million votes, he won Abuja, he won Plateau with over 1 million votes, he won in many areas of Bauchi and other northern states. Most of his northern votes were completely robbed.

If APC knew they have done so well, why didnt they allow a free and fair election so Nigerians can re-elect them

Remind me why the results were not transmitted electronically again

In the middle of bvas, we relapsed to the old way rigging grin

Tell emilokan to rule naija no be force

Tinubu that lost woefully in Osun or Lagos was miraculously winning in opponents strongholds, no be juju?

Correct

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Antagonist1991: 3:32pm On Mar 05, 2023
Are saying that If the election was cancelled as requested and a new election was conducted, Our Peter Obi will win Lagos for the second.

Obi cannot even win Atiku

Qquote author=kk2027 post=121480949]Obi actually won the election, lets be honest

He won SE and SS hands down, he won NC, he won Lagos with about 1million votes, he won Abuja, he won Plateau with over 1 million votes, he won in many areas of Bauchi and other northern states. Most of his northern votes were completely robbed.

If APC knew they have done so well, why didnt they allow a free and fair election so Nigerians can re-elect them

Tinubu that lost woefully in Osun or Lagos was miraculously winning in opponents strongholds, no be juju?
[/quote]
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by olatuns2017: 3:59pm On Mar 05, 2023
peekspot:

Source: https://punchng.com/20-sans-line-up-for-obi-apc-may-hire-12/

The cartel of hate and propaganda will never rest !

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by DeOTR: 4:17pm On Mar 05, 2023
reddingtonblack:

I bet 80% of obedient don't even know the total number voter turnout in these election, if only they know the total number of PVC that was collected and the total number of people that came out to vote they will there is not massive about this election aside the youths turnout.

They keep forgeting PDP was in the race, they are so much fixated on Tinubu so much they don't even know a 3rd can not challenge 1st runner up without displacing 2nd runner up.

here is what one of them replied me, kids
To them, Atiku doesn't exist. Nothing short of declaring their Messiah the winner is going to cut it with them.
The people that helped Obi implement his mind control techniques really tried, but they failed.
Now Tinubu has a serious tasks on his hands to bring them back to their senses.
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by IfnobeGod20: 4:20pm On Mar 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Obi that came 3rd is doing more than Atiku that came second
If you know the number of cut and join they did in many states against LP, you will know the party need to take the case serious. Like Lagos that APC didn't get up to 200,000 that ended up getting 500,000 plus. Same done in Plateau, Imo, Rivers, Ebonyi, Adamawa, Benue, Delta, Cross River many states. Let the fire work began at the supreme court. No dulling.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by IfnobeGod20: 4:37pm On Mar 05, 2023
reddingtonblack:

I bet 80% of obedient don't even know the total number voter turnout in these election, if only they know the total number of PVC that was collected and the total number of people that came out to vote they will there is not massive about this election aside the youths turnout.

They keep forgeting PDP was in the race, they are so much fixated on Tinubu so much they don't even know a 3rd can not challenge 1st runner up without displacing 2nd runner up.

here is what one of them replied me, kids
Sometimes where you suppose to see wisdom and you're seeing ignorance there, you begin to wonder if truly there is sense in this world.
Let me school you very well and at the same time educate you. The provision of the law mandated any winner of the presidential election to have 25% in 25 of the states, no matter even if you have the highest votes but doesn't have that, you can't be declare a winner. The grouse of LP is APC don't have some of the results given to its in some of these states, that it was just cut and join in those states. So having the highest votes without meeting the constitutional requirements is fruitless Journey.
If the states they've initiated giving APC more than 25% can be cut down, you know what it means?
Hope you've learnt something?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by reddingtonblack: 4:48pm On Mar 05, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Sometimes where you suppose to see wisdom and you're seeing ignorance there, you begin to wonder if truly there is sense in this world.
Let me school you very well and at the same time educate you. The provision of the law mandated any winner of the presidential election to have 25% in 25 of the states, no matter even if you have the highest votes but doesn't have that, you can't be declare a winner. The grouse of LP is APC don't have some of the results given to its in some of these states, that it was just cut and join in those states. So having the highest votes without meeting the constitutional requirements is fruitless Journey.
If the states they've initiated giving APC more than 25% can be cut down, you know what it means?
Hope you've learnt something?

I am not sure you and i are looking at the same result, the one before me says PDP is 2nd and LP is 3rd, so lets even APC did cut and join. PDP still has more majority vote and stil won more states than LP, pdp has 21states while LP has 16states so how does that favour LP except Labour party is insinuating they are the right owner of APC scores does that even make sense

Igbos are in Lagos dragging Lagos with Tinubu while Peter Obi is in court claiming he owns Tinubu vote, is anyone seeing what i am seeing 🤣🤣🤣

OGa your don't me nonsense
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by jahsharon: 5:04pm On Mar 05, 2023
sharone21:
The way to go Obi

He who wants the lion share must have a lion's heart.

May the truth win

The Lion of Bourdillon does not listen to the rantings of dogs and cats

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by boldtruthalways: 5:04pm On Mar 05, 2023
They think its Peter Obi that will pay the SANs.....no, we Nigerians will pay for it. We are ready to recover our stolen mandate.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by sharone21(f): 5:09pm On Mar 05, 2023
jahsharon:

The Lion of Bourdillon does not listen to the rantings of dogs and cats

The real Lion of the tribe of Judah will ROAR at the right time and ALL fake, thieving cubs will vanish into thin air.
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by MissTemi1(f): 5:34pm On Mar 05, 2023
Tinubu lost in osun? Hope all is well with u?
kk2027:
Obi actually won the election, lets be honest

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by FisifunKododada: 6:25pm On Mar 05, 2023
PotatoSalad:
People seem to underestimate this guy cos of his humble nature.hen someone who came third place is confident enough to challenge this, though we knew things about this election, there's more to this that we don't know
Fear that guy

Nah. Its just the same nzogbu zogbu mentality that made him come distant 3rd in the first place. Obi is still a boy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by skj1377(m): 6:37pm On Mar 05, 2023
Yes I agree he Also has to use the machine to dispute the fact that he won 25% in additional 5 states to qualify as a contender to be constitutionally declared winner. The worst part is he has to go PU by PU and Pay a fee to have the records examined. He is on an impossible task.
reddingtonblack:

Bro arguing Re-run now is like putting the cart before the horse, as far as reality is concern OBI as not triggered the clause for a re-run don't you think it is a waste of my time debating a re-run when nothing has changed.
Do you even know the differences between Asiwaju and Peter Obi votes, let me help you out ...2,693,193 only cheesy

Meaning OBi has 2,693,183 votes to reclaim or he wins additional 9 states from court verdict .. from a logical lens please which one is feasible for OBI,
BVAS ensures no votes can come from outside asides what as being computed as total, so obi will have to get 2.693,19'4'million @least from what other candidates have grin is that feasible can you put your life savings on it
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by rafcrown(m): 6:51pm On Mar 05, 2023
WHAT HE SHOULD HAVE DONE IS JUST TO PROSTRATE FOR JAGABAN - SAY FATHER, TUALE, I BOW.JAGABAN IS GREAT.
KA KA KI O DOBALE
KO NI MO TUBA
COURT COURT LO N WI

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by freshyabstel: 7:00pm On Mar 05, 2023
helinues:
Why is everything about Obi kekerenke always fake?

Where will I no dey give shishi candidate see money to hire 20 SANS?

Thank goodness Nigerians rejected the calamity pending Obi

Keyamo, Fashola, Osinbajo, Aketi are all SANs without even hiring one

Kenneth Okonkwo, Mr Ibu, Kanayo are the line up Obi's legal team

You must really be wrong to think PO is a poor man, that he is very judicial and prudent with money doesn’t make him poor, as a matter of fact he is richer than so many people you considered rich including Ned Nwoko and the likes.
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by leo22(m): 7:44pm On Mar 05, 2023
helinues:
Why is everything about Obi kekerenke always fake?

Lol fake! And una dey fear?

Where will I no dey give shishi candidate see money to hire 20 SANS?

He has money but he no dey give shishi for bribery and corruption like your role models and mentors

Thank goodness Nigerians rejected the calamity pending Obi

Keyamo, Fashola, Osinbajo, Aketi are all SANs without even hiring one

They are talking of SANs you are mentioning sansan grin all these cheap liars and irresponsible sansan that should be de-robed for making a mockery of the noble profession.

Kenneth Okonkwo, Mr Ibu, Kanayo are the line up Obi's legal team

They have more integrity than the bunch of liars packed in your goons squad grin
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by leo22(m): 7:47pm On Mar 05, 2023
Jesuschristus:
Peter obi can never be president, even of they dash him majority vote, he still doesn't have the required 25% in 25 states.Anyway lawyers will eat from the no shishi man

Which bush you dey read your own news from? The 25% and Abuja he won is in which planet? Delusion dey wound some people grin
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Greggdekor007: 7:49pm On Mar 05, 2023
If Cry cry baby, Mr Obi like, makes him hire the 12 Roman gods, he will not smell Abuja not to talk of Aso rock.
I will not blame him, he came out with Pass from University, no wonder with his 3rd Position he thought he has already won the election. Olodo

Even Donald Trump In America is still claiming he was rigged out after almost 4 years.

Obi ti lule.
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by reddingtonblack: 7:55pm On Mar 05, 2023
skj1377:
Yes I agree he Also has to use the machine to dispute the fact that he won 25% in additional 5 states to qualify as a contender to be constitutionally declared winner. The worst part is he has to go PU by PU and Pay a fee to have the records examined. He is on an impossible task.

Peter Obi going to court is just a mere charade to save face among his supporters, i acknowledge he as an army and a general does not just bend the kneel easily, but giving people false hope shouldnt be an option.

We must give it to Tinubu & his team they took the game to another level for some of us that are reader, even ATIKU shock

I just look at Obedient and laugh some times, all over the world politics is a game,a dirty game at that and there is nothing that can cleanse it ... as far as these election is concern the best rigger won.. take it or leave it

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Ingocof(m): 8:27pm On Mar 05, 2023
peekspot:

Source: https://punchng.com/20-sans-line-up-for-obi-apc-may-hire-12/

What's of SAMs? He needs more than 20 SANs
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Nefort: 8:39pm On Mar 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Obi that came 3rd is doing more than Atiku that came second
It depends on where Tinubu's votes were stolen from. If the bulk of Tinubu's votes were stolen from Labour party then it makes sense for third place to dispute the results.
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Nefort: 8:45pm On Mar 05, 2023
Jesuschristus:
Peter obi can never be president, even of they dash him majority vote, [b]he still doesn't have the required 25% in 25 states.[/b]Anyway lawyers will eat from the no shishi man
After the case is settled and all the stolen votes recovered, he will get the required 25% in 25 states.
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by lendahand(m): 8:55pm On Mar 05, 2023
kpompey:

I think you have not diagnosed your problem prior to writing the thrash you put up there. Your brain needs formatting because it seems the victory caught you unaware, bittered soul. Tinubu tenure will start on the 29th of May. Buhari is still the Nigerian president at this time. You are a bad loser and you will be humiliated the second time by the judicial system. If you want a sample of your garri and plastic , we will showed you. This garri are for your village people in the east where you get 94 and 90% vote respectively.Idiot.
even you know the truth. Why are all the obas and baales threatening the non yorubas (Ibo) in Lagos?? Never mind you have chosen the miserable path of corruption and that's your cup of tea. As for this sham of an election, the truth will be outed before the swearing in. A drama of 30 yrs ago is about to be repeated because fools are hard at learning.
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by spiralwedge(m): 8:57pm On Mar 05, 2023
Loser.

He is showing his true colours.

I don’t see a difference between him and Saraki. But una repackage nonsense sha.
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by MelesZanawi: 9:11pm On Mar 05, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Come closer, make I gist who bought those SANS for OBI.
My papa was one. grin

Yudonminit
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by KanwuliaExtra: 9:13pm On Mar 05, 2023
MelesZanawi:

Yudonminit

It will shock you. wink
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Raf4: 9:53pm On Mar 05, 2023
This is their season of harvest.
Lawyers go chop wella.
I no dey give shishi no follow for here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Softmirror: 9:59pm On Mar 05, 2023
Hisincrease:
How true is this information?
Well, if His Excellency, Former Governor Peter Obi truly hired 20 SANS, then INEC had better be ready with strong evidence.
That man always win court cases.

WHILE TINUBU ALWAYS WINS ELECTION.
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by MelesZanawi: 10:03pm On Mar 05, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

It will shock you. wink

20 SANs
That will be the largest congregations of losers in the legal profession.
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by KanwuliaExtra: 10:11pm On Mar 05, 2023
MelesZanawi:

20 SANs
That will be the largest congregations of losers in the legal profession.

Because of people like you, Buhari waited till 2022 to pass the electoral act.

HE KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN. . . But not on his watch. See your life?

Your DUNDEE TINUBU did not READ the electoral act.

Poor uou. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Customs Seized Senator Saraki’s Range Rover (Photos) / I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) / Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.