Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,421 members, 7,843,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

My Marital Issue - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Marital Issue (460 Views)

Rebuttal- Complex Marital Issue Https://www.nairaland.co / Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. / Please Advise Me On This Marital Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Marital Issue by Forbrok: 9:09am On Mar 05, 2023
I was once married with two kids but divorced because of infidelity from my wife. I later met this girl through a friend of mine, they are cousins. I went ahead to ask her out and we started dating. I told her I was a divorcee, she accepted me. One day when I was going through that my guys phone, the cousin, I found out they have had an affair before I met her. I went ahead and confronted her. She confessed to me they did it. Even with her uncle too. She doesn't know what really use to come over her but they later said it is a spiritual issue which they have worked on now. She confessed that she even slept with many other guys in the past. She doesn't do it for money but just doesn't know what makes her do it back then. But one thing about her is she is a good person. She has been so supportive to me since I met her. She really shows me love, she is what I want in a woman but with all this she has done in the past, it is just making me have double mind. But she always confesses to be a better person now. I just need advice to know if I should continue or just let her go. I love her but all these things I found about her is just making my heart cold for her.

You can drop an advice here 👉 : [url = www.myfamilypot.com]www.myfamilypot.com[/url]
Re: My Marital Issue by Foodqueen(f): 9:58am On Mar 05, 2023
U no go go far in this blogging business.

Just stick to reading nairaland and Facebook.

3 Likes

Re: My Marital Issue by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 05, 2023
Baba, just waka. Walk away from issues like this. They'll make you grow old quickly.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Brags As Chinese Wife Shuts Down Their Wedding With Traditional Dance Moves / Why First Child Usually Have Problems Coping In Life / 10 Types Of Husbands You Can Find

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.