Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,817 members, 7,817,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Is 100% Igbo. Thid Is Why. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Is 100% Igbo. Thid Is Why. (2061 Views)

Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread / Awamaridi: I Am LP's Guber Candidate, Rodes-Vivour Is Campaign Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Is 100% Igbo. Thid Is Why. by CockAndBullStor: 2:39pm On Mar 05, 2023
Even let him be 100% Yoruba, there's is no vacancy in Alausa. We are ready to kill to bring Sanwo back for second term.

Igbos and all other candidates here us well, there's no vacancy in Alausa. Sanwo is all we want!

4 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Is 100% Igbo. Thid Is Why. by Prince16: 2:40pm On Mar 05, 2023
Be whyning yasef there.
Even intra-tribal marriage sef, e nor work how much less inter-tribal.

Where were you when anambrarians waged war against Bianca from representing them?
Where were u when d in-laws of okonja iweala waged war against her?
Dey play!
cool
coachchijioke:
Politics of tribal sentiments

Na him papa get am abi na em mama?

We more need such intertribal marriages for nation to attain nationhood.

3 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Is 100% Igbo. Thid Is Why. by KGD10: 2:51pm On Mar 05, 2023
kozmokaz:

No one is disputing that

Let those living and doing business in Lagos decide who they want

Whatโ€™s the big deal about that ?

Na..

Let SW decide their indigenous politics! Stay out of it if you don't want to kpi

2 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Is 100% Igbo. Thid Is Why. by kozmokaz(m): 2:53pm On Mar 05, 2023
KGD10:

Na..

Let SW decide their indigenous politics! Stay out of it if you don't want to kpi

๐Ÿ˜‚ see skeleton wey wan kpai person

Getat

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Is 100% Igbo. Thid Is Why. by KGD10: 2:54pm On Mar 05, 2023
kozmokaz:

๐Ÿ˜‚ see skeleton wey wan kpai person

Getat

Skeleton indeed. Wait and see. Better stay out of SW indigenous politics if you love your life

3 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Is 100% Igbo. Thid Is Why. by kozmokaz(m): 2:55pm On Mar 05, 2023
KGD10:

Skeleton indeed. Wait and see. Better stay out of SW indigenous politics if you love your life

My polling unit result will be posted here ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Is 100% Igbo. Thid Is Why. by Prince16: 2:56pm On Mar 05, 2023
So if an igbo person disagrees with his fellow igbos, to put him/them in his/their place he'll call him/them 'osu' 'nyamree' abi?
grin
phorget:

The context of the pic your posted depicts that Gbadebo was told he wont win the election and his reply was basically a response whereby he told his assailant that he/she is not God and called that person โ€Afonjaโ€ which depicts the bad belle nature of some people from that part of Nigeria.
Boy u be clown walahi!
grin. grin

3 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Is 100% Igbo. Thid Is Why. by vannessa7(f): 3:03pm On Mar 05, 2023
Maybe his mother has told him the truth that his real dad is not Yoruba for him to have the audacity to insult Yoruba like that, His father's family should demand a DNA test, it's not possible to post that tweet if he is Yoruba, no, it's not possible.

3 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Is 100% Igbo. Thid Is Why. by phorget(m): 3:03pm On Mar 05, 2023
Prince16:

So if an igbo person disagrees with his fellow igbos, to put him/them in his/their place he'll call him/them 'osu' 'nyamree' abi?
grin

Boy u be clown walahi!
grin. grin

Sure nah, your friend can use the word โ€madโ€ e.g โ€guy u don mad I swearโ€... does that mean he hates you?
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Is 100% Igbo. Thid Is Why. by Prince16: 3:11pm On Mar 05, 2023
Can that be compared with a tribal slur?
Show me where an igboman called his fellow igbo person "osu/nyamree" then we can talk!
cool

phorget:

Sure nah, your friend can use the word โ€madโ€ e.g โ€guy u don mad I swearโ€... does that mean he hates you?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Is 100% Igbo. Thid Is Why. by KGD10: 3:12pm On Mar 05, 2023
kozmokaz:

Post it

2 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Is 100% Igbo. Thid Is Why. by phorget(m): 3:25pm On Mar 05, 2023
Prince16:
Can that be compared with a tribal slur?
Show me where an igboman called his fellow igbo person "osu/nyamree" then we can talk!
cool

So how did you come about โ€osuโ€ if an igboman didn't assume a kinsman to be one?
Igbos call theirselves some derogatory names bro. Gbadebo is a yoruba man and his only since is that he's coming out from LP.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Is 100% Igbo. Thid Is Why. by Prince16: 4:45pm On Mar 05, 2023
Gentleman, no time for long story biko.
Nobody is disputing that d words osu/nyamree exists...
Just show me where an igboman is referring to his fellow tribesman as 'nyamree/osu' in a derogatory manner to taunt him on social media In d same context chinedu taunted his Yoruba audience in d view of d whole world.
cool
phorget:

So how did you come about โ€osuโ€ if an igboman didn't assume a kinsman to be one?
Igbos call theirselves some derogatory names bro. Gbadebo is a yoruba man and his only since is that he's coming out from LP.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Is 100% Igbo. Thid Is Why. by kcnwaigbo: 4:50pm On Mar 05, 2023
spagettiluv:
maybe Lagos in Portugal
Bro stop deceiving yourself
Am sure you donโ€™t even knw the road that leads to Lagos
We voted obi no mean say we go foolishly vote that dude who have no experience what governance means
Abeg STFU!! You didn't vote for Obi
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Is 100% Igbo. Thid Is Why. by kcnwaigbo: 4:53pm On Mar 05, 2023
KGD10:

As long as you vote him in your SE region! Try shit on SW soil and you will kpai!
Keypad warrior
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Is 100% Igbo. Thid Is Why. by IgboSomalia: 4:57am On Mar 20, 2023
Beremx:
Another propaganda.

Even if his ancestors are all Igbos, we go vote am like that.
No shaking ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

You're a useless bigoted fool and the stupidity of idiots like you made Chinedu lose.

2 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Is 100% Igbo. Thid Is Why. by DenreleDave(m): 5:53am On Mar 20, 2023
kcnwaigbo:
He will be elected Governor of Lagos on Saturday and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it

How far.. He has won president of igbos in Lagos State

2 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Is 100% Igbo. Thid Is Why. by fayomim: 6:00am On Mar 20, 2023
DenreleDave:

How far.. He has won president of igbos in Lagos State

seems that guy don go exile.....chinedu on his way back to anambra

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Is 100% Igbo. Thid Is Why. by Nobody: 6:04am On Mar 20, 2023
I am a full Igbo person and have friends in the SW and I could not even bring myself to use the derogatory word "Afonja" to blanket a group of people. If he indeed said that, I would have to pick up my jaws from the floor in surprise.

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Is 100% Igbo. Thid Is Why. by naijainstinct: 6:24am On Mar 20, 2023
kcnwaigbo:
He will be elected Governor of Lagos on Saturday and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it
grin
MrColdsweat:
Go back to the slums of modakeke where you belong.
kozmokaz:

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Is 100% Igbo. Thid Is Why. by naijainstinct: 6:27am On Mar 20, 2023
KGD10:

At least, they have seen a tip of the iceberg last weekend. The skeletons have disgraced them. The skeletons have destroyed their evil agenda in the SW. The next step is to begin to mop up their mess from our region.

2 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Is 100% Igbo. Thid Is Why. by seunmsg(m): 6:30am On Mar 20, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

Do you need buckets ๐Ÿชฃ for your tears or handkerchief will do?

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Is 100% Igbo. Thid Is Why. by seunmsg(m): 6:35am On Mar 20, 2023
Beremx:
Another propaganda.

No shaking ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

And how far did your votes take Chinedu? Is he now the governor-elect?

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Is 100% Igbo. Thid Is Why. by seunmsg(m): 6:37am On Mar 20, 2023
kozmokaz:

No one is disputing that

Let those living and doing business in Lagos decide who they want

Whatโ€™s the big deal about that ?

Happy deciding o.

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Is 100% Igbo. Thid Is Why. by IgboSomalia: 6:46am On Mar 20, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

Hope you can see that we can bleep you up in this Lagos?
Not only losing, we will beat you like animals.

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Is 100% Igbo. Thid Is Why. by QuotaSystem: 7:16am On Mar 20, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

So you really thought an ipob apologist would be allowed to take over Lagos? Lol same way you still think Obi stands a choice despite being rejected roundly by the SW and Northern majority.

Itโ€™s a refreshing feeling whenever arrogance, hubris and self delusion are cleared by stark reality ๐Ÿ˜Œ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Is 100% Igbo. Thid Is Why. by ProphetM0hammad: 7:22am On Mar 20, 2023
Beremx:
Another propaganda.

No shaking ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž
Ok

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Is 100% Igbo. Thid Is Why. by Beremx(f): 9:27am On Mar 20, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Ok
Seyi Tinubu also got Igbo traditional title because his wife is Igbo. Abi?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dan Etete Jailed In France / Is Fashola The Only Perfroming Governor? / Who Is Prince Abubakar Audu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.