Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions (44372 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Labour Union To Shelve Strike / Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace / Take A Break From #EndSARS Protests- Governor Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions by Putinofrussia: 6:00pm On Mar 05, 2023
Illuminatiship:
He will definitely loose like this idiot on nairaland abiolert and his unfortunate family...
Sanwolu has already won.
God always triumphs.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions by Chetas81(m): 6:01pm On Mar 05, 2023
ELERIBURUKU CITIZENS CAN VOTE for you
Re: 2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions by seguno2: 6:05pm On Mar 05, 2023
onatisi:
but honestly speaking, apc may win Lagos again. because out of annoyance voters wont vote in bloc for one party, some will vote for labor while others will vote for pdp, this might just give sanwo and APC the chance and opportunity they need and want

There is also an ongoing massive propaganda campaign against the LP candidate, GRV to paint him as Igbo and ignite tribal hatred as they did in 2015.

I’m not sure what GRV and his party are doing to neutralise them.
Re: 2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions by Ogaonos: 6:05pm On Mar 05, 2023
SmartPolician:
I know that Sanwo-Olu would never have thought that APC could lose an election in Lagos until last Saturday. Apparently, APC has never won any election in Lagos.

It has been the Druggie intimidating voters and rigging everything. If Sanwo-Olu loses his re-election bid, he should go and rest. After all, the Druggie removed Ambode for him to take over.
d question now is will youth come out massively to vote on saturday (referring to lagos )dt d question dt no one has answered here
all i knw for now is delta stste is apc .pdp will lose woefully
rivers state lp go hard d woman no dey pro active maybe reason dey.it might go pdp though wike mesz up fpr election mata but he perform as a governor
he persin fit win is btw wike man vs tonye cole of apc
cross river state person neva knw but pdp fit escape due to ayade decamping to apc if he didnt nd remsin in pdp wahala for dey.
enugu i heard is btw apga nd ypp .pdp no level d same situation in abia state only dt i hear lp fit win .
ebonyi might go apc might.because umahi perform
oyo is pdp makinde dey coms back because he perform
nassarawa anything fit happen .
one thing have observe in this election is that politician dt performed got elected even though d pple in d state may nt like them eg oshomhole .he nt love in most part of edo but love in his estako axis dt why he got senatoral ticket .why performance when he was a governor.
Re: 2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions by YorubaSamurai: 6:06pm On Mar 05, 2023
emperorlaqrin:

Can you see how you just exposed yourself again. That’s the problem with majority of your kind that always resorted to this kind of attitude just because people share there opinions and positions.

To the reasonable question you have asked, There is no Igbo man contesting in the Lagos state Governorship be that as it may Sanwoolu has not done bad I agree but can you please tell him to tell us the truth about his role during the lekki shooting

Secondly can you please tell your party to please allow the election to be free and fair ? This is the least we ask for even if he wins. We will celebrate him

AnywAy me I don’t insult people. So continue
sanwoolu wil rule for 8yrs. After 8yrs, another apc governor will continue..If you don't like it, relocate and never come back to Lagos till you die
Re: 2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions by jimyjames(m): 6:09pm On Mar 05, 2023
HighTableVoice:

Brother there is no need to be naive about this. It is a game of chess not checkers bro. If you think for a second that Tinubu and Apc doesn't have youth among the Nigerian youths you are certainly mistaking. There are youths in Lagos who fervently support APC, Tinubu and the Lagos State Project as a whole, don't get it twisted that everyone follows Obi or LP. PDP too get youths and they are also Nigerian youths. Indigenous Lagosians or not politics has nothing to do with vote, if you like do, if you like don't it doesn't matter. Lagos State is not a child play for the keys to be handed over just anyhow, no matter how much noise you can make.. presidential election is done, sanwo Olu will be declared winner again and nothing can shake the table any longer. As for why you see Oluomo and Dem, it's just a normal sakamanje so there will be something to talk about. This is Nigeria don't get too carried away with the whole idea of youth this and youth that. It doesn't work, if voting matters my brother they wouldn't let you vote.
In few words , APC will rig Lagos governorship election simple and short
Re: 2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions by OBJECTIVITY4ALL: 6:09pm On Mar 05, 2023
Dialpad:
The APC should fight very hard to win this election... this is not a time for playing , gentle man approach or emotions.

This is serious business .

The supporters should not just shout and make noise online .... come out and vote massively for Gov Jide. He has performed at least to a reasonable extent.

No chance should be given to LP or PDP

Aggressive approach to canvassing for votes and appealing to reasonable lagosians should be carried out between now and Friday.
👍👍👍👍
Re: 2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions by emperorlaqrin: 6:11pm On Mar 05, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
sanwoolu wil rule for 8yrs. After 8yrs, another apc governor will continue..If you don't like it, relocate and never come back to Lagos till you die

I shake my head for you
Re: 2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions by emperorlaqrin: 6:15pm On Mar 05, 2023
Dialpad:
The APC should fight very hard to win this election... this is not a time for playing , gentle man approach or emotions.

The supporters should not just shout and make noise online .... come out and vote massively for Gov Jide. He has performed at least to a reasonable extent.

Aggressive approach to canvassing for votes and appealing to reasonable lagosians should be carried out between now and Friday.

This is the most reasonable defense I have seen so far. God bless you brother. For me I am not against the governor but I am definitely indifferent due to his role in the lekki shooting. Yeah the man as performed well but atleast let them conduct free and fair election devoid of voters intimidation, harassment, disenfranchisement etc and we all will congratulate him.

We cannot keep on doing things the wrong way
Re: 2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions by YorubaSamurai: 6:22pm On Mar 05, 2023
emperorlaqrin:

I shake my head for you
shake your head for your parents that will sleep this night and will not wake up angry
Odale
Re: 2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions by CSTRR: 6:38pm On Mar 05, 2023
This is the same guy that arrogantly refuse to attend debates.

He thought the governorship was automatic as a Tinubu stooge.

After his godfather lost Lagos, the fear of God came upon him.

Sanwo olu ma lu le.
Re: 2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions by Goddyrichie(m): 6:39pm On Mar 05, 2023
haffaze777:
Reaction from ipob
is someone bearing Tobi too an Igbo guy even most of them don’t use they’re real name so anyone that condemn tinubu and lag government nw na Igbo person abi tribalism is too much for d Yorubas I know u will say I’m also an ipob I’m from akwa ibom while my mom is from ondo and 4 ur information I was born and raise up so I live all my life in Yoruba land infact I love my mom tribe that’s d Yoruba than my dad tribe but Yorubas are full of tribalism
Re: 2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions by CSTRR: 6:41pm On Mar 05, 2023
Goddyrichie:
is someone bearing Tobi too an Igbo guy even most of them don’t use they’re real name so anyone that condemn tinubu and lag government nw na Igbo person abi tribalism is too much for d Yorubas I know u will say I’m also an ipob I’m from akwa ibom while my mom is from ondo and 4 ur information I was born and raise up so I live all my life in Yoruba land infact I love my mom tribe that’s d Yoruba than my dad tribe but Yorubas are full of tribalism
They are the most tribalistic people in Nigeria.

They will never recover from this full display of shame.
Re: 2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions by CSTRR: 6:43pm On Mar 05, 2023
Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour is a bonafide lagosian.

His forefathers built Lagos.

While Upstarts and refugees from villages in ondo, ekiti and ogun that were swept to Lagos due to poverty are calling him a bastard.

In his own forefather's land.?

What audacity.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions by chrisactiv: 6:44pm On Mar 05, 2023
2chainz411:
I wish him sanwo olu best of luck, any good Nigerian should paste small for my aza abeg,area ruff,1223738893,access bank,God bless Nigeria.
what an irony. You wish the best of luck to the people who make you jobless and broke while at the same time wishing that the people who are clamoring for true change from the corrupt system will send you money to survive. Common sense no common indeed.
Re: 2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions by CSTRR: 6:46pm On Mar 05, 2023
If you ask the indigenous lagosians, they would tell you how fed up they are of the tinubu tyranny.

How strangers are dominating them in their own land in the name of Yoruba brotherhood.

The indigenous lagosians have no problem with Igbos or other non- indigenes.

They only have a problem with Tinubu and those that follow him.
Re: 2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions by akins088(m): 6:46pm On Mar 05, 2023
Lagosians who voted obi are better informed and educated. If you are dreaming that LP will win Lagos, please wake up from that sleep. Even if we are agitating for change not the change of Gbadebo Rhodes. Remember this election is local not presidential election
SmartPolician:
I know that Sanwo-Olu would never have thought that APC could lose an election in Lagos until last Saturday. Apparently, APC has never won any election in Lagos.

It has been the Druggie intimidating voters and rigging everything. If Sanwo-Olu loses his re-election bid, he should go and rest. After all, the Druggie removed Ambode for him to take over.
Re: 2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions by chrisactiv: 6:49pm On Mar 05, 2023
iyatrustee:
Sentiments aside, what is the pedigree of the LP guy? Governing a state like Lagos should not be based on emotions. If it were Jimi Agbaje on the ballot for Labour, then it is understandable.
What was the present governor’s pedigree before Tinubu hand picked him to become governor. The only pedigree he had was to be an errand boy for Tinubu which he is still doing till date. He left his own campaign and has been following his lord and personal savior around of course hoping that the old ways of rigging will still apply. Now he’s jittery cos the revolution has gotten to his doorstep as he has clearly seen that Tinubu’s rigging machine might fail him.
Re: 2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions by Hotice085: 6:52pm On Mar 05, 2023
Ishilove:

You're right. Jimi would have had my vote if he were contesting because, sentiments aside, I am doubtful GRV has the capability to govern a state like Lagos.

Sanwo-Olu is not better though, so we're stuck between the devil and the deep blue sea

So Buhari has the capacity to govern Nigeria or the crook Tinubu too, what is there to govern a state like Lagos?
Nothing like stuck between anything, the opportunity that was given San wolu and every other governor should be extended to GRV
Re: 2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions by dreyh911: 6:52pm On Mar 05, 2023
Tt

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions by blabulu2000: 6:55pm On Mar 05, 2023
Jokerman:
Yet some public and model schools don't have seat for students to sit on.

Students still sit on the floor

This idiot is not.living in Lagos State ...i can bet my two.balls
Re: 2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions by Echoban: 6:56pm On Mar 05, 2023
iamyemiakins:
Sanwo-Olu don dey feel the heat grin

Omo, pressure ti wa grin

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions by Jokerman(m): 7:00pm On Mar 05, 2023
blabulu2000:

This idiot is not.living in Lagos State ...i can bet my two.balls

Eleribu ni e....

Ode oshi.. wish you knew whom you are replying...

Keep living in denial... paid clown
Re: 2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions by XAUBulls: 7:05pm On Mar 05, 2023
HighTableVoice:
For most of you political illeterate clamouring PVC up and down. You still haven't learn anything yet. Lagos is the 4th largest economy in Africa even Dangote will rig the damn election in favour of Lagos State current government and maintaining the current working condition under sanwo Olu. That's first. And if you think Tinubu loosing Lagos during this last election wasn't strategic you don't have an idea of what politics really is. Its a gift to your so called Messiah so he can have something to chew on. You peeps keep showing your cards all the time which is it will always be easy to be beating you.. politics is not about chest beating, it's a game of Brain
Re: 2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions by XAUBulls: 7:07pm On Mar 05, 2023
Dialpad:

Re: 2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions by Image123(m): 7:07pm On Mar 05, 2023
Solababa91:
Nobody is under a curse, democracy Isa game of numbers, let anybody who have the numbers win. That is why election is a cycle of four years, if the citizens feel you've not performed well, they should be able to boot whoever it is out of office. This is the beauty of democracy, a leader should be sympathetic to the cause of his people. May the wish of the people (majority) prevail.

Election is a game of numbers and APC will get the numbers, and you will cry rigged and all sorts yet again. It's just unfortunate to see the ingrates so many in Lagos senselessly talking about a possible Sanwo olu loss just to spite Tinubu. That's not politics but witchcraft and a curse.
Re: 2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions by Image123(m): 7:09pm On Mar 05, 2023
stillme231:
vote your incompetence sanwo olu in peace..nobody hold you . Y'all deserve bad leadership..

Far better than the fraudulent Obi whose 8years as governor was nothing to write anywhere about. He can't lace Sanwo's shoes in intelligence and performance.
Re: 2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions by ransomed: 7:09pm On Mar 05, 2023
It is payback for Lekki Massacre .
It is payday for extortion.
It is an eye for an eye for stolen mandate to confirm that people own the state not Emilokan dynasty.
Re: 2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions by Image123(m): 7:10pm On Mar 05, 2023
Crvrider:

This is the reaction of someone who has yet to travel out of his comfort zone.

Great news that you traveled out of your village comfort zone to Lagos. Thanks to God for Lagos in your life.
Re: 2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions by meetme01: 7:23pm On Mar 05, 2023
iyatrustee:
Sentiments aside, what is the pedigree of the LP guy? Governing a state like Lagos should not be based on emotions. If it were Jimi Agbaje on the ballot for Labour, then it is understandable.

Who was Sanwo Olu before BAT picked him?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Terrorism, Niger Crisis: Tinubu Shuns ex-Generals For Incoming Cabinet / Man Demands The Arrest Of Jonathan At The National Assembly Over The Arms Deal / Fulani Herdsmen Destroy N20million Rice Farm In Anambra - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.