Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions (44377 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Labour Union To Shelve Strike / Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace / Take A Break From #EndSARS Protests- Governor Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions by XAUBulls: 7:30pm On Mar 05, 2023
Tareq1105:

You're very stupid.

Don't you have your candidate you're supporting? Does that make you a slave to that person?

It's a right. Why calling people slaves? Talk about your candidate and let others talk about theirs. What is slave in that?
Nicely put.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions by XAUBulls: 7:33pm On Mar 05, 2023
Image123:
May Lagos state not go backward by voting incompetence in the name of woke social media. The best performing state by far in Nigeria that enables anyone and everyone from anywhere to "make it". People that have refused to carry out change and revolution in their village states are making threats to distrupt Lagos' progress just to spite Tinubu the president elect. These fellows are certainly under a curse, nothing else explains it.
Well said.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions by friendl: 7:36pm On Mar 05, 2023
Great Man ,we have heard ,...sucess is yours ,you are a good man
Re: 2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions by onatisi(m): 7:39pm On Mar 05, 2023
seguno2:

There is also an ongoing massive propaganda campaign against the LP candidate, GRV to paint him as Igbo and ignite tribal hatred as they did in 2015.

I’m not sure what GRV and his party are doing to neutralise them.
The tribal campaign may work a bit and that is where Yorubas may decide to vote for PDP thereby splitting the votes into pieces

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions by Mrtaye: 7:48pm On Mar 05, 2023
HighTableVoice:
For most of you political illeterate clamouring PVC up and down. You still haven't learn anything yet. Lagos is the 4th largest economy in Africa even Dangote will rig the damn election in favour of Lagos State current government and maintaining the current working condition under sanwo Olu. That's first. And if you think Tinubu loosing Lagos during this last election wasn't strategic you don't have an idea of what politics really is. Its a gift to your so called Messiah so he can have something to chew on. You peeps keep showing your cards all the time which is it will always be easy to be beating you.. politics is not about chest beating, it's a game of Brain
So cheating is brain too
Re: 2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions by HighTableVoice: 7:50pm On Mar 05, 2023
Mrtaye:

So cheating is brain too

Cheating is your definition when you are being outsmarted by someone superior to your capacity
Re: 2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions by Dbestbrest: 7:51pm On Mar 05, 2023
Igbo's have sown much hatred to the level that it will take decades before they can be forgiven. Why abusing the Governor of my state? Is he begging to be reelected as the Governor of Enugu state? Why so much hatred, was he a commissioner in your state that embezzled money for road construction? We shall see where your hatred will take you to in the present political dispensation. You guys have lost it totally
Re: 2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions by Lightorder: 7:54pm On Mar 05, 2023
ogologoamu:
sad

You're a gentleman, I love you Mr governor.
I have always loved Sanwo for reasons I don’t even know. May be because he looks like my late uncle. I know he is not a bad person but too loyal to those evil people, messing Lagos up.

I am just against APC , not Sanwolu

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions by stillme231: 8:00pm On Mar 05, 2023
Image123:

Far better than the fraudulent Obi whose 8years as governor was nothing to write anywhere about. He can't lace Sanwo's shoes in intelligence and performance.
u deserve mediocrity for Lagos.. na una way ..enjoy
Re: 2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions by Scarcity234: 8:05pm On Mar 05, 2023
SenatePresdo:
So Governors can be this humble?

I like what's happening.

We have retired Sister Gov Ugwuanyi prematurely, relegated Okezie to division 5.
Chimaroke is next.

You don't treat the masses as if Nigera is a Monarch.

Now that Nigerians have finally woken up and realized that power actually belongs to the people, we must humble some of you guys.

Let the will of Lagosians prevail.

I wish all the candidates Good luck.
I love the Chimaroke part, I am voting him out next Saturday.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions by XAUBulls: 8:08pm On Mar 05, 2023
Sureboyy:

No mind those charlatans (worshippers of Tinubu) , they shall all see their end if they aren't careful
By the way the only way this country will start functioning well is if there is war and we end most of this evil politicians
Re: 2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions by XAUBulls: 8:31pm On Mar 05, 2023
HighTableVoice:

You are the only one am going to respond to as for the rest I don't have their time honestly because they still don't understand and never will. The main reason why Lagos was declared for Obi wasn't because of some stupid votes it's mainly to avoid a total anarchy which was looming and which would have nullified the whole election. Believe me, what exactly do you think would have happened if Tinubu had been declared as winning in Lagos, people were ready to fight and Tinubu knew, that's why the margin wasn't even large.. EndSars would have been a child play that's one, and secondly sacrificing Lagos for Tinubu allowed for so much smooth and easy operation in other locations across the whole country because while everyone is paying attention to Lagos he was racking up where they aren't looking. So sir, if you have a deep understanding of how politics works you will be able to see it clearly. Lagos was given. It wasn't won for Jack shit..
Re: 2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions by Lincton: 8:50pm On Mar 05, 2023
E lo fokan bale, Mr governor.
4+4=8
Sanwo-olu lekan si

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions by iykechas2002: 9:03pm On Mar 05, 2023
Remember ENDSARS and don't vote for him

Tinubu will loose his mandate to the rightful winner.
Re: 2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions by Mrtaye: 9:23pm On Mar 05, 2023
HighTableVoice:

Cheating is your definition when you are being outsmarted by someone superior to your capacity
Okay by over thumb printing,ballot snatching and stuffing, thuggery,lateness to polling units by polling officers ,server/network sabotage etc is what you call smartness.... well that's Nigeria for you, thank God am not in the country any longer

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions by XAUBulls: 9:25pm On Mar 05, 2023
HighTableVoice:

Brother there is no need to be naive about this. It is a game of chess not checkers bro. If you think for a second that Tinubu and Apc doesn't have youth among the Nigerian youths you are certainly mistaking. There are youths in Lagos who fervently support APC, Tinubu and the Lagos State Project as a whole, don't get it twisted that everyone follows Obi or LP. PDP too get youths and they are also Nigerian youths. Indigenous Lagosians or not politics has nothing to do with vote, if you like do, if you like don't it doesn't matter. Lagos State is not a child play for the keys to be handed over just anyhow, no matter how much noise you can make.. presidential election is done, sanwo Olu will be declared winner again and nothing can shake the table any longer. As for why you see Oluomo and Dem, it's just a normal sakamanje so there will be something to talk about. This is Nigeria don't get too carried away with the whole idea of youth this and youth that. It doesn't work, if voting matters my brother they wouldn't let you vote.
Re: 2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions by okuta007: 9:31pm On Mar 05, 2023
iyatrustee:
Sentiments aside, what is the pedigree of the LP guy? Governing a state like Lagos should not be based on emotions. If it were Jimi Agbaje on the ballot for Labour, then it is understandable.

what was Tinubu’s pedigree when he became Governor of Lagos State in 1999? plea bargain for drug related offenses in the 80’s ? member of the 3rd Republic senate in 1992 where no deliberation was made or laws passed because the AFRC was the only legislative arm of government dishing out decrees so the Nigeria Senate then was nothing more than a beer parkour gossip center

Abeg shift ……
GRV is MIT, USA trained Architect (ivy league) and he has been in the public and private sectors of both the US and Nigeria… and we need fresh hands to build Lagos and stop the Agberos running the streets in Lagos
Re: 2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions by Namigotalktru: 9:31pm On Mar 05, 2023
I blame Lagosians for letting outsiders come and dominate their areas when they cannot go and live in any of their towns.

Sanwo Aoki has been a consistent governor none of the opposition have the pedigree to do the work of Lagos let us wait and see what the weekend brings
Re: 2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 05, 2023
gucciguyman:
Chinedu the Biafra sympathizer who cannot speak Yoruba will NEVER be Governor of Lagos state. Not even now but TILL THE END OF ETERNITY. A man throwing around “Afonja” like confetti on Twitter is not fit to RULE the greatest state in Yoruba Nation. If a white man was on Twitter tweeting “nigga” he would be cancelled & his whole life destroyed. Dream on!

Thank God your last name is not Christ,
And with the non-indigines by his side he will conquer and govern Lagos,

And when that happens be ready to relocate to your brown roof village.
Re: 2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions by AstralBody: 10:02pm On Mar 05, 2023
Invitationn:

Okay sore loser!
Bye
Fool....just like Tinubu..... worthless urchin.
Re: 2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions by XAUBulls: 10:06pm On Mar 05, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
shutup there you this fool..
Can any igbo governor in the entire East be compared to sanwoolu left hand?
For the past 8yrs, how many projects have you heard the eastern governor commission or built?
Liberal yorubas like you fool are the problem we have in Yorubaland..
Sudden death suppose wipe your family to stop further spread of diseases like your kind
Can you show that guy you quoted here the anti-Yoruba and pro-biafra post screenshots that 39-year-old
Gbadebo guy made on Twitter in the past so he can undertand things better.

Gbadebo has deleted the offensive posts after he was called out.

Such a guy who is alleged to have attended MIT in the U.S. is not emotionally mature and is NOT fit to contest for the Lagos State Governorship elections based on those irresponsible posts. Period.

He cannot even speak fluent Yoruba language which any
Lagos State Governor of Yoruba paternal descent needs to communicate with the over 100
Obas in the many towns in Lagos State, the indigenes and folks on the street level.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions by Madups(m): 10:09pm On Mar 05, 2023
Eya.. Even baba emilokan aka God fada cant save you.
Re: 2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions by blabulu2000: 10:19pm On Mar 05, 2023
Jokerman:

Eleribu ni e....

Ode oshi.. wish you knew whom you are replying...

Keep living in denial... paid clown

Oni kuure.

Omo Oshi ...I am sure you are one of the IPOB terrorists Obi peter pay to quickly migrate to Lagos state and disrupt the election process this Saturday. Moto lo ma pa e
Re: 2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions by mycar: 10:28pm On Mar 05, 2023
HighTableVoice:
For most of you political illeterate clamouring PVC up and down. You still haven't learn anything yet. Lagos is the 4th largest economy in Africa even Dangote will rig the damn election in favour of Lagos State current government and maintaining the current working condition under sanwo Olu. That's first. And if you think Tinubu loosing Lagos during this last election wasn't strategic you don't have an idea of what politics really is. Its a gift to your so called Messiah so he can have something to chew on. You peeps keep showing your cards all the time which is it will always be easy to be beating you.. politics is not about chest beating, it's a game of Brain
he rigged but the number was too much for him
Re: 2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions by EconFinance: 10:49pm On Mar 05, 2023
HighTableVoice:
In other words

Votes don't matter
And the APC are rigging criminals

Thanks for the info
Re: 2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:51pm On Mar 05, 2023
SANWO OLU YOU WILL WIN BY LANDSLIDE because OF YoUr GOOD WORKS shocked
Re: 2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions by Jack500: 10:55pm On Mar 05, 2023
AstralBody:

Fool! Your bigotry won't allow u see straight. Is this not how you people ran your mouth every fuccking time, shouting IPOD and that election is not won on social media? What happened in the last election in Lagos state? Idiots like you will even make those that want to vote for him,to change their mind, because of ur silly arrogance.

You are a bigger fool.
You fools should vote Gbadebo, we will vote Sanwo-olu, let's see who win, last last you shout rigging. Idiot
Re: 2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions by Jack500: 10:57pm On Mar 05, 2023
Offpoint1:
I hope it doesn't end up becoming a collateral damage... The nation is angry with his puppeteer.

I intended voting for you long ago, but after the nonsense election last week.... I'm voting LP straight

Go and die with your useless 5% votes.

Your kind will never rule Lagos
Re: 2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions by Solababa91(m): 11:15pm On Mar 05, 2023
I don't have any problem with who gets it, if Sanwo Olu had performed incredibly well may He get it and if otherwise, the majority will decide not minority beneficiaries.
Image123:

Election is a game of numbers and APC will get the numbers, and you will cry rigged and all sorts yet again. It's just unfortunate to see the ingrates so many in Lagos senselessly talking about a possible Sanwo olu loss just to spite Tinubu. That's not politics but witchcraft and a curse.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pump Action Rifles Destined For Nigeria Hidden In Sound Systems In Niger / Only God Will Save Tinubu If He Loses In Court – Shehu Sani / Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.